Chapter 4

Seeking for Love

 

Woohyun glanced the clock showing 3 o’clock. That is mean he and Sunggyu already 3 hours as newlywed. He throw his view back to his husband’s figure in the same room with him. Sunggyu looked really serious typing on his laptop sometimes frowning while reading. Woohyun smiled watching his husband finishing his work. He felt guilty towards Sunggyu because he is forced to marry him even though not him who did that. Woohyun admit his husband really handsome. Pity him. He must have a better plan for his future but he can never do that because of him.

 

Woohyun only sit on the bed thinking back all the incident happen. Everything happen beyond his control and too fast. Start with the night where his innocence was taken by L then after that his mother death not to forget now he carrying a living inside him and now married to Sunggyu. He can never understand what is really happening to him.

 

Sunggyu’s back view is enough for Woohyun to understand that Sunggyu is not agree with this marriage. The way he sit also showing he doesn’t care about Woohyun presence in the room they shared. This is not his fault anyway. This supposed happen to be L but he doesn’t know why Sunggyu become his husband instead of L. Woohyun can only smile bitterly trying to accept this reality. He can never be a wife like Sunggyu dream before marrying him.

 

“I’m sorry.” Woohyun crack the silence created by them. Sunggyu stopped typing but doesn’t turned his body facing Woohyun on the bed.

 

“For what?” Sunggyu short reply before resuming back his works. Even though he is not facing Woohyun but he is aware on his action. He noticed how Woohyun stared blankly into space and how he observe him from far.

 

“For everything. Especially dragging you along into this problem.” Woohyun replied almost whisper luckily passed for Sunggyu to catch it. Sunggyu could only smirk listen to his ‘wife’ confession. -After all happen, he still managed to say sorry!- Sunggyu inner side barking.

 

“I’m used to it.” His hard voice make Woohyun lifted his face to look at Sunggyu.

 

“But I’m innocence. Your twin are -”

 

“Enough with your sorry. That will never turn back time.” Sunggyu slammed the door hard when he exit the room. He had enough. His dad and mom success in ruining his perfect plan for future and now he need to face Woohyun for the rest of his life.

 

Woohyun startled when door was slammed. Tears starts to form in his beautiful pairs of brown orbs. He cannot understand why people always make him the guilty one as he is the one who was framed and ? Why people never understand his feeling? He never ask for more enough if peoples around treats him as he is human not as heartless stone. He in the first place doesn’t care if L is refuse to take the responsibility but his mother insists to do so. And now his own husband whom he think can bring a new life to him also putting the blame on him.

 

 

WOOHYUN P.O.V

Why life can never be fair to me? Dear God please lend me your strength so that I can survive in this world full of unfairness. Baby, mama promise you once you are born, we will live on our own not to expect on others. I’m sorry I can’t give you a better life and a figure of a papa. I’m sorry baby.

 


 

Woohyun jolted from his sleep when he heard the sound of the door being opened. He saw Sunggyu entered the room without even spare him a glanced and straight away took his belonging before left him again. Woohyun rubbed his face after he realized he had been sleep until night. He even missed his dinner. Woohyun quickly freshen up before going down to have his dinner and talking with his parents in law.

 

 

“Sunggyu, where is Woohyun? He haven’t has his dinner yet.” Hyunah asked Sunggyu when she saw Sunggyu descending the stairs alone. She frowning when she saw Sunggyu was holding his briefcase and some files.

 

“Where are you going? Don’t say you are going to office.”



”I’m going out for a while. I need to finish this.”

 

“How about Woohyun?”

 

“Mom, your son in law is a big boy, okay. I’m really sure he can manage himself. He is not a baby.” Without even waiting for his mom to reply, Sunggyu already left the house. He quickly entered his car and leave the garage.

 

Hyunah could only shake her head seeing his son action. She know Sunggyu is rebelling on this marriage, but what can she do? She had no other choice. She really felt sorry to his son.

 

“Mrs. Kim, what are doing? You look lost.” Woohyun greet Hyunah.

 

HyunAh turned to the source of the voice. She walked to her son in law, smiling. They sat together in the living room, having some chit chat to break the ice. Hyunah learn that Woohyun still acting awkward between her.

 

“Woohyun, from now on call me mom. I’m no longer your employer. You are now my son.”

 

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Kim. For this moment I can’t think I can address you like that. I’m really sorry.” Woohyun looked down to his lap avoiding his mother in law eyes. Not that he refused but he still cannot adapt his new life. It will take some time before he is sure he can go through this.

 

“It’s okay, honey. Take your time. I won’t force you. Oh, by the way you haven’t has your dinner, right?” Hyunah quickly changed the topic afraid if Woohyun suddenly remembered his past. She respect Woohyun decision and she will not force him to do so. She will let the time decide that.

 

“Has everybody eat?”

 

“Yes, only you left. Come with me. I will eat with you.”

 


 

After finished his dinner, Woohyun excused himself to his room. He opened the sliding door of the veranda to let night breeze entering the room. The chill of the night managed to let Woohyun felt relax for a moment. Woohyun smiled seeing the beauty of the night where the roads were lighten with colorful neon lamp. After his mother death, Woohyun no longer smiling.

 

Woohyun private time was disturbed when he realized Sunggyu’s car entering the house. His eyes followed the car until it was fully parked in the garage. He watched every single action of his husband from the moment he exit from the car until he was disappeared from his vision.

 

Kim Sunggyu and Kim Myungsoo even though the are twins, their character are really different. Sunggyu is more gentleman compare to Myungsoo, a playboy. They are paternal twins. That is why easy for Woohyun to differentiate them as he worked there. One more thing, Myungsoo is always wearing black and Sunggyu loves white. These things make the twins more attractive ever.

 

Woohyun never blame Sunggyu on this marriage. He know Sunggyu situation is just same like him. Both of them are the time victim. Never cross in Woohyun mind to force Sunggyu to take over his brother responsibilities. After a day they were married, Sunggyu moved from their room to another. Woohyun can conclude that Sunggyu hates to see his face and Woohyun mentally ready to receive those kind of treatment from his husband. He only hope Sunggyu could treat him like other people if he cannot see him as his wife.