Chapter 36

Seeking for Love

Happy Birthday, Kim Sunggyu! Here is the other chapter for my dearest readers ^.-

 

Days after the news of Woohyun was expecting were extra beautiful. Not to exaggerate, since he knew he will be an appa, his lips never fail to form a smile, always kiss Woohyun slight bump everytime he awake. Siwon and Hyunah also shared this happiness together with them. Hyunah even offered to stay together with them until the baby being born, but Woohyun said it was too early. He was not even showing yet.

The existence of a little soul inside him brought so many unspoken feelings to Woohyun. Blessed, thankful, happy, all of them were mixed. He has been waiting for quite time to get pregnant again after he lost his first baby. Even though his late baby was not made from love, but he still love him. The feeling of losing it can not be describe by any words. So now, when he was given another chance to carry baby again, he swore on his life, to take care the baby until he or she was safely born and resting in between his arms.

The click sound from the bathroom pulled Woohyun back from his trance. The figure of half Sunggyu made Woohyun face colour to turn into the darkest shade of red. He rested his palm on his abdomen while watching Sunggyu to change into his button down shirt.

“Woo, don’t make me ‘eat’ you this morning. Keep that face, please. Your hubby cannot control his desire.” Sunggyu teasing left Woohyun to blush even redder. He turned his face to his right avoiding from being seen by Sunggyu.

A light chuckle escaped from Sunggyu thin lips. He quickly proceed with the last botton before he took the hanging tie on the hanger and heading to Woohyun. Seeing his husband coming, Woohyun got up from the bed and took the tie.

“You need to learn how to wear tie after this. I may be can’t lend my hand too much after your baby is born.” Woohyun glanced at his husband while his hand busy tying the knot. He patted Sunggyu hard chest after he was done and tip toe a bit to tidy the piece of clothe at his nape.

Sunggyu kissed his wife addictive lips as a thank you for the tie. “Arasso mama. Later appa learn okay? Now lets go.”

 

 

The couple decided to have their breakfast outside, on the way to office or maybe some take away. Sunggyu choose to eat at the nearby restaurant around their office as it much easier and save time. They only walked to the restaurant after Sunggyu parked his car in the office basement parking.

“Give us two warm tea and two set of toast with half boil egg, please.” The waiter nodded and jotted down everything before he took his leave. Woohyun leaned against the chair back and scanned his eyes at the crowd.

The view of family with little kids having their breakfast brought a small smile to Woohyun. He was thinking if that family was him and Sunggyu with their future baby, must be cute then. The father lovingly wiped off the food on his toddler lips and kissed her chubby cheeks. “How will Sunggyu look around kids? Must be cute and lovely^^”

“Hey, your husband is here. What are you thinking, honey?” Sunggyu propped his elbows on the table and rested his face in between his palm, making cute face to Woohyun.

“Aniya. I was thinking how are you around kids after I saw that family.” Woohyun pointed his little chubby finger to the family. Sunggyu followed the direction and unconsciously, a fatherly smile crept up on his face.

“We are going to be great parent later. I will spoil my baby with everything he or she want.”

Sunggyu statement brought frown on Woohyun. He strongly disagree on Sunggyu idea to spoil their baby because he afraid later he or she will become extra spoil or rebel. Woohyun preferred how the mother from his eomma era raised their babies. Lovely but strict at the same time.

“No, you need to be strict also or they will not respect us.”

“I know, Woo. Personally, I wished we are expecting a baby girl.” Admitted Sunggyu with a shy smile.

“Wae?”

“Because later I can treat her like a princess.”

“If inside me is baby boy?” Woohyun softly patted him abdomen while waiting for Sunggyu answer.

“That is fine. He can protect you while I’m away.” Woohyun burst into laugh when Sunggyu winked. That man seriously another level.

The previous waiter came along with their order. Woohyun swallowed back his remaining laugh and focus his eyes to the foods. He was glad that he was not experience the hell episode of morning sickness or bad nausea, just he noticed lately his appetite increased. Woohyun lifted his head at the voice of Sunggyu calling him but regret after while as Sunggyu was trying to feed him and they were in a crowded public place.

“Gyu, you make me shy suddenly.” But Woohyun still open his mouth and accepted the offer shyly. Sunggyu thumb cleaned off the bread crust on his lips corner.

 


 

Sunggyu was sitting on a chair, reading through a thick white file after the meeting ended 10 minutes ago. The last person left in the meeting room was no other, Woohyun who was doing his final check on details of the meeting before he closed his planner and walked towards Sunggyu who wore a serious intimidating expression while flipping through the papers.

The black chair beside his husband was being pulled being Woohyun and softly landed his bum on the firmness of the fabric. Woohyun pouted as his presence was went unnoticed by Sunggyu as the powerful CEO was too engrossed with that file than being alert with his surrounding.

“Gyu, are you done?” Woohyun asked where succeed in jolting Sunggyu in his seat. The businessman now has all his attention to his wife after he put aside the file.

“Sorry, I got carry away. What is my schedule after this?” Woohyun shook his head at his question. His hand involuntary grabbed Sunggyu inviting palm and rose from the chair, walked hand in hand to Sunggyu cabin.

 

 

The glass door behind them was closed by Sunggyu with a bit force as he was busy kissing Woohyun lips. His hands were roaming naughtily against Woohyun clothed frame and stopped when they reached Woohyun middle part and caressed it. Sunggyu smiled in between their kiss before they broke apart with their forehead rested against each other.

“Can’t keep your hand until we get home, Mr. Kim? Aren’t you afraid if somebody enter your cabin?” Woohyun purposely lowered his voice in seducing manner while playing with the hem of Sunggyu navy tie.

“Who can if there is a y creature is seducing me, hmm?” Sunggyu kissed the back of Woohyun left ear and bit the flesh lightly caused Woohyun to flinch at it.

Silence lingered in the wide room for a while. They took this moment to enjoy being held in each other arms and the calming rhythmic of their heartbeat, pounding steadily behind their ribcage. Woohyun closed his eyes when he felt Sunggyu arms around his waist were tighten but still gave some room for his baby bump in between. The citrus scent of his husband really drove Woohyun crazy.

“Gyu, I’m tired. Can we seat?”

Sunggyu leaded his short wife to his desk and pulled a chair for Woohyun to sit. After securing his wife, Sunggyu then moved to the other side and turned the chair to face Woohyun.

“Gyu, I have something to give you. Wait a moment.” Sunggyu watched Woohyun grabbed an envelope from his planner and gave it to him. His forehead folded in confusion as the envelope was in hand.

“What is this?”

“Open it.” Woohyun urged him with a smile. Sunggyu obeyed and tore the envelope to see its content inside.

Resignation letter.

His wife name was there at the bottom left of the latter. Confused. The neuron inside Sunggyu brain failed to reach each other. “Why?” Finally a word formed by him.

Disappointed with his husband reaction, Woohyun pinched Sunggyu thigh lightly not having intention to hurt him. Sunggyu pushed the dangerous hand away to avoid any further bruise on his milky skin.

“My dearest hubby, did you forget our promise?” Woohyun gave some time to Sunggyu to think. He watched in anticipation as Sunggyu face was showing he tried to remember something. After some time passed, Woohyun still did not get an answer, thus he huffed in annoyance. “Old man.”

Sunggyu smiled sheepishly and awkwardly rubbed behind his neck to hide his embarrassment. “Mianhae. Nothing across my mind regarding this.”

Woohyun shrugged it off and chose to tell his husband by himself. The latter was back again in his palm before he put it on the wooden desk infront him. He fixed back his attention to his waiting husband and breathed in a sufficient amount of oxygen.

“Do you remember you once said that, if I pregnant you ask me to quit my job and become a full time housewife. And I agree with it. So, as we are both know I’m pregnant, I guess the time has reached. I want to quit.” Woohyun made it clear and saw Sunggyu blank face.

“Gyu,” Woohyun tried to call his husband.

“Are you serious, Woo?”

“Do I look like I prank you? Today is not even April Fool, dear.” Woohyun rolled back his eyes.

“Thank you.” Sunggyu scouted closer and engulfed Woohyun in a tight hug caused the smaller male to gasp in shock at the sudden shock. Fortunately, he was not fall from his chair.

“For what?” The answer slipped from Sunggyu mouth brought a major puzzlement to Woohyun.

“Thank you for agreeing that. But I just want you to know, I never force you to make any decision. You are free to do anything and welcomed to join this company again if you are bored at home. Understand?” Sunggyu kissed Woohyun crown lovingly then ran his long fingers through the silken hair of Woohyun.

Nothing could be compared with Sunggyu happiness now. First, he got back his wife then he just knew he was going to be a father, and now, Woohyun willingly chose to stay at home as full time housewife. He got everything he wished for his life.

“Thank you God. I seek your bless for our marriage.”

“Okay now Mr. Soon-to-be-an-appa, since you are free until 4pm, can I take you for lunch? Just to inform you that we are one hour late. Now is 2.17pm. Your baby is hungry.” Woohyun tapped his foot impatiently. He already stood on his feet and waiting for Sunggyu to get up as well.

Sunggyu only chuckled at his wife cute behaviour. He grabbed his phone and wallet before he joined Woohyun and clasped his ear on Woohyun little bump. “What is my baby want to eat? Appa will buy for you.”

“Baby want to eat Italian food, can appa bring me?” Woohyun mimicked a baby voice and played along with Sunggyu. His hand crept up to rub his husband broad back.

“Arasso. Anything for my baby. Appa love you, baby.” Woohyun heart swelled to its extent when he heard Sunggyu whispered those words to their unborn baby. He swore his eyes gotten teary right now. He blinked away the tears and flashed Sunggyu the brightest smile to Sunggyu when he straighten his body.

“I love appa too.”

 


 

L was wiping table when Byunghun came to him. He told him to wait while he finished wiping and changed his clothe. The hands of the clock showed it was 40 minutes passed five in the evening, meaning that L’s shift has ended 40 minutes ago. L usually stayed until Byunghun closed the cafe and walked him home at night.

Ten minutes later, L came in his casual clothe and went to Byunghun with a dashing smile decorated his mannequin-like face. Seeing the runaway model was walking to him with a smile, Byunghun suddenly felt his face warm up at the affection. He cannot lie his heart. He fell in love on L, the cold city guy. Thinking that, Byunghun shoulder slumped, was L also felt the same like him?

“Hey, it still early. Why are you asking me to change?” L asked once he sat across Byunghun. His eyes noticed the light shade of red decorating the latter cheeks. “Cute!”

“Nothing. I just want to ask you out. Take this as a change with you walking me home every night.” Byunghun fiddled with his fingers on his lap, refused to look in the same level with L. Shyness took over him suddenly.

“No need to repay me Byunghun. I did that on my will, beside, our road is same. In fact, I can make sure this cutie pie reach his home safe and sound.” L winked to tease Byunghun more. The said man only hung his head low to hide his blushing face.

To be honest, L would like to confess his romantic feeling towards Byunghun but afraid if the man rejected him. He afraid if he became like the old L, pushy and sadist. Deep inside his heart, he wished to take Byunghun as his life companion as he can actually see his future with him. He wanted to bring Byunghun backed to Korea and start their family like his elder twin did.

“But if you are paying, I agree. Lets go!”

 


 

The chilly breeze of Johor Bahru town did not affect the crowd spirit. Many couples were enjoyin their date along the busy town of Johor Bahru. Byunghun eyed the couples in jealousy, thinking when will he be experiencing that. He glanced his side too see L randomly watching the scenery with both his hand being tucked inside his jeans pocket. His heart was eager to confess to him but shyness was too thick to allow that from happening.

“Huhh…” A long sigh escaped from Byunghun made L turned his face to him and asked him.

“Nothing. Maybe tired.”

“We can go back if you want. Thanks for the treat.” L took Byunghun smaller hand into his and turned their heel to parking lot. L has moved his feet when he felt a tug from behind. He turned back and saw Byunghun hasn’t move an inch.

“What is wrong? Is something bothering you? You look different tonight, not like your usual self. You are not talkative like usual.” L ran his thumb against the soft cheek while not breaking their hold. Sensing the touch, Byunghun closed his eyes and leaned to it.

“Myungsoo, can I ask you something? I want you to answer this honestly.” A glimpse of seriousness hinted behind those words. Byunghun was looking directly into L eyes.

They stood there in the middle of crowds, looking into each other eyes and did not even bother to care the look thrown by the public to them. For Byunghun, this was the time for him to ask L about his feeling. He wanted a confirmation. L was confused as hell with Byunghun sudden behaviour. He was scaring L very much tonight.

Byunghun exhaled a great amount of carbon dioxide before he continue. “Hh..Howw..ddo..you..see..mme?” Byunghun managed to form a full sentence even he stuttered too much.

That question rang a bell inside L mind. How do he see Byunghun actually? Was he looked like he was playing with the guy heart? All the sweet gesture and treatment for him was truly sincere from L. he never attracted to somebody else after Woohyun. But, after his meeting with Byunghun, all of sudden, his romantic feeling towards Woohyun vanished. He managed to forget him easily.

After all the feeling for Byunghun sparked, L realized that Byunghun was the one who will stay beside his side and be the mother of his children. He wanted to propose him but he did not has gut, yet. He wanted to kiss him and told him that he love him but he scared of rejection he might get. He afraid Byunghun did not see like he did for him.

“I don’t get it. What do you mean?” L tilted his head slightly and earned a light scowl from the shorter male.

“Myungsoo, I know you got me. Just tell me. Honestly.”

“Alright, if that you want. Listen here carefully as I won’t repeat this twice.”

To be honest, Byunghun was shivering inside while waiting for L answer. His outer might shown he was strong but his fragile heart was not ready for any words might come from L mouth.

“I love you Byunghun.” Those magically words lingering around Byunghun eardrums. He lifted his face to see L. His eyes was trying to find any lie behind those black orbs, but Byunghun found nothing. Those orbs were telling him the amount of undying love and sincerity.

“Again.”

“I love you Byunghun. I want to take you as my lawfully wedded wife.”

“Are you serious, Myungsoo?”

“I never been this serious in my life before. Although I was not good in love but I confident with this feeling. I trust my heart this time.”

“Thank you.”

 


 

Their steps stopped the moment they reached a white terrace house. L turned to his left and looked at Byunghun who was hanging his head to avoid facing him. The small hand of Byunghun was brought into his warm one, his thumb caressed the soft skin lovingly.

“Goodnight and thank you for accepting me as your boyfriend, Hunnie.” L cupped Byunghun face in between his palm. His thin lips met the soft flesh of Byunghun in a mean time. They stayed in that position for a while before Byunghun pulled off with an obvious flush face.

“Me too. Be careful on your home. Goodnight.”

“Get inside first. It getting chilly.” L asked Byunghun. His finger corrected the messy bang of Byunghun.

“Arasso. Bye.” Byunghun waved to L for the last time before his body disappear behind the grill of the house. L remained there until the light was switched off indicating his lover had safely entering his house.

His attention diverted to his ringing phone. His brows furrowed when his eyes read the caller ID. “Hello.”

“Hello to you to my saengie. How are you?” A very familiar voice greeted him on the other line.

“I’m doing great and why do you call me? Is everything okay? Anxiety took over his nervous system. The only moment for Sunggyu to call him when regarding family issue. The last time his twin called to inform his father has been discharged from hospital.

“Nothing. Just want to call, suddenly you came into my mind.” L smiled when he heard a low chuckle from his brother. Perhaps he was trying to mask his shyness.

“Did you just admit you are missing me, hyung? Cause I understand that way.” L could not but to smirk at his brother groaned. Teasing his brother always L favorite.

“How are you hyung? How is our family? Daddy?” Questions came out like machine gun. His brother even cannot afford to answer them.

“Woah! Easy there kitty. Me and Woohyun are doing great. Daddy is fine and more cheerful while mommy is still the same. She always ask me when will you come back.”

L shut his mouth when Sunggyu said that. Not that he did not want, but, he was not ready yet. He still ashamed on his wrong doing, he still could not bring his face to Woohyun. He ashamed of him.

“Myungsoo?”

“I’m here hyung. Just distracted a bit. About mommy, The plan is there but I still need some times. I promise you, I’ll be back but not in the moment of time.”

“It’s okay. Take your time but I really hope you are here when your niece/nephew is born.” L eyes grew bigger when Sunggyu mentioned that. Niece? Nephew?

“What do you mean, hyung?”

“You are going to be an uncle, dummy. Woohyun is four month pregnant with our baby.”

“Seriously?! Woah hyung! Chukkahae!” L congratulated his brother. He was very delighted with the news. He was going to be an uncle.

“Yea thanks. Get your own baby, Soo. Who knows you might get a Malaysian girl.”

“Actually there is something I want to tell you.” L bit his lower lip to hold back his shyness. He never being open about his heart to anyone.

“I’m all ears.” Answered Sunggyu.

“Mom and Dad might get a new son-in-law.”

“Really! Who is that poor boy.” Teased Sunggyu more.

“Hyung~ I am not that bad okay. He is a Korean but has been staying here for years. We just official this night. I was walking him home when you called. You are really an expert when come to ruin the mood, right Kim Sunggyu?”

Laugh was echoed across the line which brought a scowl from L. His brother really got his nerve. “I’m sorry. I’ll end this call. Go back to your sweetheart. Bye.”

“Bye.” The call ended after L touched the red button on the screen. His lips unconsciously formed a wide smile after Sunggyu called. The news he received just now really made him happy.

“You are my past, Woohyun. Byunghun is my present and future."