Chapter 25

Seeking for Love

 

From : Myungsoo

Sunggyu, can we have lunch together?

 

 

Sunggyu stared at the message in disbelieve. For the first time his twin sent him a message. He never did once since before. This was a miracle to Sunggyu and also may be a sign their relationship getting better after all had happen. Sunggyu smiled widely at his own thought, the time was finally come. After replied a short confirmation, Sunggyu continued back his work with a happy expression plastered on his handsome face.

 

“Excuse me, sir?” The waving hand in front of his face brought Sunggyu back from his random trance. His eyes caught the confused expression of Woohyun standing in front of his desk.

 

“Yes,”

 

“I have been calling you many times. What are you thinking?” Woohyun asked with a small pout hanging on his kissable lips causing Sunggyu to hold himself back to not jump on the younger.

 

“Sorry, I just lost in my thought. What is the matter?” Sunggyu gestured Woohyun to have a sit before he continue to explain anything.

 

“Just to remind you that in less than 15 minutes you are going to attend a meeting. Have you prepare?”

 

“! I almost forget about it. Thanks God you remind me. Thanks a lot Woohyun-ah,” Sunggyu quickly packed his belongings while Woohyun watching him in a mischievous smile which did not go unnoticed by Sunggyu. Thanks to the meeting, Sunggyu did not tease Woohyun about it and let it slip.

 

Woohyun gasped in shocked when his lips met Sunggyu’s sweet one. The kiss last for about several seconds before Sunggyu’s phone ringing and they parted away leaving a crimson Woohyun hanging down his head trying hard to hide his embarrassed face.

 

“I’ll be there in five.” Sunggyu shoved back his phone in his back pocket. His hand reach the younger chin and tilted it up to face him.

 

“Don’t wait for me lunch later. I need to meet someone. Don’t forget to eat, okay?” Sunggyu planted his last kiss on Woohyun’s black crown before he leaving for real this time.

 

Woohyun smile shyly after he confirmed Sunggyu already left his office for real. The kisses earlier stirred awake the butterflies in his stomach. It will be a liar if he did not feel anything on Sunggyu loving act, he secretly loved it. Everytime when Sunggyu did, he can feel his love and sincerity flow into him. Woohyun unlocked his phone when he heard a notification came.

 

From : Sunggyu hyung

Saranghae

 

“Babo. Nado saranghae,”

 


 

“That is all for today. All may dismiss, thank you.” Sunggyu said after he wrapped up the meeting earlier. All the boards had leave the room left Sunggyu alone inside. After packing his belongings, Sunggyu fished out his phone from his back pocket to make a call.

 

“Hello, L. Meet me at Garden View restaurant. I’ll be there in 20 minutes." Sunggyu smiled contentedly at his twin’s reply. His voice sounded cheerful to his ears. “L must have really change.”

 

 

L arrived at the restaurant two minutes after Sunggyu arrived. L waved his hand tto his brother in apologized manner and soon joined him on the table.

 

“Give us two carbonara and two lemonade, thank you.” Sunggyu made their order to the waitress. She repeated again their order for confirmation and asked for any add on.

 

“L?”

 

“No, thank you.” L flashed his killer smile to the poor waitress made her went flustered. Sunggyu only responded with a knowing smirk. “Some things never change.”

 

“Stop flirting with everyone. Don’t give them hope.” Sunggyu started their conversation. L did not say anything instead he smiled along with his brother.

 

“I am not flirting. That is to prove Kim Myungsoo is effortlessly handsome.” L said casually, ignoring his brother judging eyes.

 

“Whatever.”

 

 

The two figures continue their chit chat totally ignoring the looks the received from people around them. Many admiring eyes gaping at them not too much if also there is some of them took a step forward, dropping their number while passing by the Kims’ table.

 

“L-ah, I’m glad you have changed.” Sunggyu suddenly brought up that topic. L chuckled softly while he placing down his lemonade before he fixed his gazed on Sunggyu.

 

“Nado. I was stupid to put lust before rational. Because of my stupidity, I hurt an innocence soul and made other to stand on my fault.”

 

Sunggyu nodded his head, agreeing on what being said by L. He was fumed at first but he after he learn that L was sincere with his confession, Sunggyu surrendered. No matter what had happen between them in past, L still his younger twin. He love him.

 

“So, will you forgive your stupid thoughtless twin, Gyu?” L’s expression fell when he said that.

 

“Babo. I already forgive you.” L face lighten when he heard Sunggyu’s words. He brought his face up to look at Sunggyu’s face. His lips wore a sincere smile with his eyes disappeared into a thin line.

 

“Gomawo, hyung.”

 

Sunggyu could not hide his shock face after L called him hyung. Never in a time L address him like that. He was dumbfounded.

 

“I can call you that, right?”

 

“Oo..ff course, you can.”

 

“Nah! Let’s enjoy our date, hyung!”

 

“Neh!”

 


 

Woohyun was arranging files on the rack when Sunggyu arrived. He stopped his chore for a while to return Sunggyu hug. Woohyun was confused to see his smiling face. That is very unusual for him to smile after return from meeting.

 

“Why are you smiling?” Woohyun asked softly while his right hand caressing Sunggyu’s high cheekbone. Woohyun did not get a reply, instead a low chuckle from Sunggyu followed by a light peck on his lips leaving Woohyun confused with his action.

 

“You are not drunk, right?” Woohyun placed his palm on both of Sunggyu cheeks, tilting his face couple of time sniffing on alcohol smell.

 

“My God, Woo. Who get drunk on 3 pm.” After a while, Sunggyu finally said his first word.

 

“Who know.”

 

“Me just toooooo happy.”

 

“Wae?” Woohyun looked at Sunggyu in confusion to get an answer but Sunggyu just looked into his eyes, tenderly.

 

“You will know later.”

 

“Yah! Are you going to marry or dating someone?!” Woohyun pushed Sunggyu away and looked at him in accusing manner. Both his arms were hugging his torso and his face was turned to the other way definitely not looking to Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu could not contain his laugh. Listening to Sunggyu melodic laugh made Woohyun fume more. His kissable lips now already turned to an adorable pout. Sunggyu wiped off the tears on the corner of his eyes before walked closer to the sulking Woohyun and pulled him closer against his body.

 

“Why must I bother to find someone else when you are here, right in front of me, hmmm? Sunggyu rested his chin on Woohyun’s crown.

 

Woohyun lowered his head to hide his blushing face when Sunggyu said that to him. The arms that snaking around his waist also tighten. He did not have courage to raise his head to face Sunggyu. He knew Sunggyu must be smirking just now judging from his voice.

 

“Sst…stop saying that.”

 

“Why? Am I not allow to praise my own wife?” Sunggyu faking his voice. He put on sad eyes to put Woohyun on guilty.

 

“Geumanhae, hyung. Continue your work. I want to finish this faster. Go!” Woohyun playfully pushed Sunggyu away and put on mischievous smile. He resumed back his hiatus work, ignoring a sulking Sunggyu behind him.

 

“Arasso, wifey.” With much force, Sunggyu dragged his body to his working desk and continue his task. Woohyun just smiled watching the scene. “Poor hyung. Later I will cook something nice for him.”

 


 

“You got be kidding me!” Soyou clasped his right palm against Seolhyun mouth after she let out a not so low shriek almost turned everyone to them. After Soyou confirmed Seolhyun was alright, she retracted back his palm and sat beside her. She flipped her hair in annoyance responding to Seolhyun act just now.

 

“Are you crazy?!” This time Seolhyun did not raise her voice, instead she whispered in low yet concerning voice. Soyou did not reply, the whiskey in her hand sliding down before she gave attention to Seolhyun.

 

“I am serious, babe. I want Sunggyu.”

 

“He is married.” Seolhyun’s answer just made Soyou blood boiled. She was aware with the fact but she did not care. All she want was Sunggyu by his side. She want to marry Sunggyu.

 

After Sunggyu broke up with her, Soyou cannot accept the news. She locked herself in her room for couples days, not answering phone calls from his daddy or her friends. All she did were bawling her eyes out, crying over the break up as she cannot accept Sunggyu’s stupid reason.

 

Wanting the real reason behind the break up, Soyou hired a personal spy to find the answer. For almost a month, the spy had been following Sunggyu where ever he go and took all the details of Sunggyu then reported to Soyou. Not long after that, the spy informed Soyou that Sunggyu was married and much to her shock his wife is Woohyun. The very same Woohyun guy whom was his secretary which he always had his dreamy face when looking at him.

 

The news brought another series of Soyou outburst. But, she did not confront Sunggyu as she knew Sunggyu will never has his time for this. Since that moment Soyou swore to get rid Woohyun to have Sunggyu all for herself. She will make Sunggyu her’s no matter how.

 

“I don’t care.”

 

“Soyou,” Seolhyun surrendered. She knew Soyou very well. She really meant her words just now judging from her determined face. Seolhyun can see the determination and hatred reflecting from her eyes.

 


 

Sunggyu was welcomed with delicious smell of foods as he stepped out from bathroom after showering when they returned from work. Quickly Sunggyu put on a simple white shirt with navy sweatpants before he made his way down to kitchen.

 

Woohyun was busy serving the foods on the table to notice Sunggyu was standing silently watching him beside the refrigerator. Sunggyu watched his wife busy steps in a smile, how he appreciate the presence of Woohyun in his life. Before he was against this marriange but now he cherish it. He always want this marriage will last forever.

 

“Ommo, hyung! You sacred me!” Woohyun jumped a little after he saw Sunggyu was there. He patted his poor heart to calm his raging heartbeat.

 

“Sorry, honey. I did not mean to scare you, I just have my time watching you. I miss you.” Sunggyu walked to Woohyun and take him between his warm arms, kissing his little pointy nose and left the latter to blush hard on his husband shameful action.

 

“We only separated for less than 30 minutes, hyung.”

 

“One second is enough to make me missing you like crazy.” Woohyun felt a hot breath slapping his left ear.

 

“Cheesy.”

 

“Only for you, honey.”

 

“Enough of that. Let’s eat while it still warm.” Sunggyu let out a small chucked as Woohyun pulled his hand to sit, obviously avoiding the topic. The colour of his face was enough to tell Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu unconsciously gulped down his saliva when looking at the mouth-watering dishes served in front him. It had been long time he did not has this kind of meal since Woohyun left. He just ate ramen and other fast food to fill his stomach. He was not pay much attention to his eating to notice that he missed these kind of real food.

 

“Hyung?” Woohyun voice managed to pull back Sunggyu from his own thought.

 

“I miss real food.” Sunggyu confession left Woohyun giggling. Sunggyu turned his head in confusion to the voice.

 

“Wae?”

 

“Blame yourself when you always have us dinner outside. I even volunteered to make dinner but your reason always ‘Woohyun-ah, gwenchana, lets eat outside,’ or ‘Woohyun-ah you don’t have to make dinner for me. I will have my dinner outside after work.’” Woohyun mimicked Sunggyu’s words with such expressions.

 

“When did I make those faces!” Sunggyu reached out his hand to pinch the chubby cheek of his wife, but Woohyun was much faster. Sunggyu missed the chance.

 

“Geumanhae, eat.” Woohyun gave Sunggyu a pair of chopsticks and started to put some dishes into Sunggyu plate.

 

“Thanks for the food!”

 

 

Woohyun came into the living room with a glass of freshly made apple juice. Sunggyu mouthed a small thank you without moving his gaze from the show he watching. Woohyun just shook his head to his husband act and took his place beside him, hugging his right arm.

 

“What are you watching?” Woohyun initiated a conversation after a while.

 

“American gag show.” The question was answered short by Sunggyu which bring annoyance to Woohyun. “He ignored me?”

 

“Woohyun,”

 

“Ne.”

 

The television was not longer switch on. Right now, Sunggyu turned his body facing Woohyun at his right side, he locked his gaze with Woohyun’s lovely one. The beauty in front him was a perfection, from head toe more than Sunggyu could ever imagine. Looking into the purest creation in front him made Sunggyu flashed back his actions towards Woohyun before. He once hurt this wingless angel.

 

“Mianhae.” One simple word but bring so much meaning hardly slipped from Sunggyu’s sinful lips.

 

“I forgot that already, hyung.” Woohyun’s little heart could not bear much looking into the helpless figure. He reached out his palm to cup Sunggyu’s face in his, running his chubby thumb against Sunggyu’s high cheekbone.

 

“That was stupid of me to doubt your honesty.” Finally, after a long time, Sunggyu broke down in front of Woohyun. He shamelessly pouring out all his emotion into river of tears, repeating sorry numerous time.

 

There was one moment Woohyun felt he should give up on Sunggyu but the infinite love he got for him, forbid Woohyun to do so. He believed that one day Sunggyu will sooner realize his mistake and come back to him. Instead of leaving him, the love and trust for Sunggyu growing each day.

 

“Aniya. Any body who places in your shoes would does the same.”

 

“No! You don’t understand me Woohyun. I vowed to love and trust you by all my heart but betray it.”

 

“Hyung, marrying you is a great turning point in my life. You gave me a new chance of life, you give me a chance to feel how being in love and loved. With all your might, you protect me from your brother and keep me secure before your eyes..” When coming to the end Woohyun’s voice getting lower with a hint of sadness back in his throat.

 

“You also teach me that words can break trust even it was not the truth.”

 

“I’m sorry again, honey.”

 

“Don’t be. I am at fault too. If only I did not say that to your daddy, maybe we can have our happiness now.” Slowly a single tear made it escape from the beautiful orbs.

 

“We are both at fault then.”

 

Instead of replying Sunggyu, Woohyun launched himself into Sunggyu’s warm chest and hugged the powerful torso very close to his body, letting out his tears as the nostalgic scent invaded his nostril. He did not want to loose this man again enough with the separation torture he experienced for several month previous this.

 

The petite frame of Woohyun was brought closer by Sunggyu into his arm, inhaling deep the comforting scent from his wife before his arms went tighter around the crying figure slim waist like forbidding the man from leaving far for him.

 

“Saranghae Woohyun. You are the only one in my heart until forever.” Sunggyu pressed his lips onto Woohyun’s left temple after he whispered those words. He wanted to start again with Woohyun and created many sweet memories with him before he close his eyes.

 

The separation taught Sunggyu many things, the experience help Sunggyu to grow up in maturity. He learn that to not simply take everything happen witness by his five sensory as the real truth as it may be underlying hidden story behind it. He almost losing Woohyun because of his stupidity and he swore to himself to not repeat that silly action again. The experience really taught him to listen to the other party reason before he dropped a punishment.