Chapter 33

Seeking for Love

Woohyun felt like his soul left his body at the view of his husband kissing other woman. His whole body went numb, not having energy even to lift his finger to wipe off his running tears. Woohyun let his tears running down his cheeks, did not even bother to wipe them.

Sunggyu pushed away Soyou when his eyes caught the figure of Woohyun standing in front of the door. His eyes missed the smirk from Soyou as he was busy gaping, trying to construct a sentence to clear himself, but nothing came out.

“Stop.” Sunggyu stopped in his track, hesitatingly. He desperately wanted to pull Woohyun into his arms and explain the real situation to him but Woohyun did not give him chance. His pride was long gone, he did not shame to cry or even beg. He willing to do all that as long as Woohyun gave him chance to clear everything.

“Woo, listen to me first.” Woohyun added more distance between them, putting both his hand on his ears refused to listen anything from Sunggyu.

The scene before his eyes was really breaking his heart. Sunggyu’s heart ache to see his loved person crying endlessly without he get to hold him in his arms, to sooth him while whispering sweet nothing to him.

Despite the strong refusal and constant trashing, Sunggyu finally got to wrap his arms around that petite body of his wife. He ignored the wailed and gladly accepted his wife multiple punch on his chest.

“Woo, calm down will you? It’s hurt me to see you crying like this, honey.” Sunggyu missed his aim to kiss the plump lips as Woohyun tilted his head over, avoiding to be kiss by Sunggyu.

For all in while, Soyou was watching the scene with a triumph smile. The scene unfold before her eyes was really made her satisfied to the point she felt like laughing her out. Instead of interrupting the couple, Soyou chose to stay silence and enjoyed the drama. She was making countdown to strike again.

“Liar!!”

“I hate you!”

Woohyun could not believe his eyes. He thought his husband was really love him and will never cheat behind him, but he was wrong. Totally wronged. His husband did cheat behind his back with Soyou. The lady once he said never exist in his heart before.

Soyou flipped her shoulder-length hair ily before she cat walked to the poor couple. Purposely she squatted in the same level with Sunggyu and hugged the hard body closer. She leaned her head on Sunggyu shoulder blade to have a better access to see Woohyun drenched face.

“Poor you, Woohyun. When you thought your husband love you only but the reality is, he still cannot move on from his previous love. Well, in this case, I’m not blaming you to be honest. I understand, it is hard to move on.” Soyou ran her slender finger across Woohyun tear stained face, jutting out her lips to mimic a sad expression.

Hearing those hurtful words from Soyou really made Woohyun’s heart tore into pieces. He clenched harder the front jacket of Sunggyu to express his hurt feeling. Not to say, his tears were running hard not showing any sign to stop any sooner.

“Shut up, Soyou! For this time I keep quiet, it does not mean I don’t care! I did warned you last time to not come again in my life! DON”T DISTURB US!!”

The sudden outburst of Sunggyu left Soyou to laugh her heart out. She felt on her bum and rolled to her side, laughing out loud. Sunggyu fixed his piercing gaze on the laughing figure like hypnotist her to shut . She wiped off the fake tears on the corner of her eyes before calming her breath again.

“You crazy woman! Accept the fact that I reject you! There is only Woohyun in my heart! Even if in the after life, I still choose him to be my partner!”

Soyou heart raging in hatred. Her breath became uneven. Sunggyu words beforehand succeed in boiling her rage. She launched forward and yanked a fistful of Woohyun hair making the poor man to let out a whimper, begging to release his hair.

Sunggyu shocked for a while to witness the scene before he tried to stop Soyou. “Enough Soyou! You are hurting him!” Sunggyu struggled to release Woohyun from Soyou’s hold as she held him close and tight. He afraid to hurt him more.

*Plakk!*

The sound of the slap echoed in the room. No voice can be heard, only silence engulfed them. Woohyun head tilted to his left with a bit blood at the corner of his lips. Seeing his wife was being hurt badly, Sunggyu step forward to defend Woohyun, hugging him closer to his chest.

“Kang Soyou!”

“Listen here, ! No matter what happen or what way, I will show you Kim Sunggyu is MINE! M.I.N.E! UDERSTAND!”

Woohyun watched the figure exit through the door with teary eyes. Automatically his limbs gave up to support his body. Gravity pulling him down together with Sunggyu as he was still holding him. The scent emitted from Sunggyu did not helping Woohyun to calm down like usual, instead, his wail became louder. The scene happened just know started to reply. Woohyun was dead afraid to loose Sunggyu. He afraid this will be the last time he can inhale the soothing aroma from Sunggyu.

 


 

“Ggyuu.. Ppl..please ddon’t leave me. Pplease..” Woohyun whimpered in between his endless sobs. His tiny hand tightly clutched onto Sunggyu shirt, not wanting to let his husband go.

Sunggyu was now in verge of tears to see how vulnerable Woohyun now. Silently, without he noticing, tears finally escaped from his clear eyes. The salty liquids rolling down together mixed with Woohyun’s heavy one.

No way Sunggyu would be separated with Woohyun. He loved him to death. Even if their marriage will end here, Sunggyu would never has the intention to marry other people after Woohyun. His love for Woohyun was beyond everything, including his willingness to exchange his life just for Woohyun.

His eyes dropped at the place where Soyou landed her filthy hand on Woohyun. Tenderly he caressed the reddish spot with his thumb and placed some wet kisses on top of it. Sunggyu knew it must be hurt real bad, judging from the shade of the colour. “Poor Woo. I promise you I would never let Soyou lay her fingers again on you. Not even to meet you. I promise you, my love.”

“Shh.. Honey, there will be no way I’m leaving you. Remember I told you, only death can do us apart. Nothing else. As long as I breathe, I promise you, I will never leave you.”

Woohyun pulled himself a bit from Sunggyu’s hard chest to look into Sunggyu promising eyes. Those crystal clear balls reflect nothing but sincerity and fondness. But that was not enough for Woohyun to ease his heart. His husband might tell him the truth but Soyou? He knew that woman will never easily let Sunggyu. She must be planning something.

“Can I trust you, Gyu?”

Trust.

That word had become a nightmare to Sunggyu. Because of that simple word, he almost lost Woohyun once time ago. He once took the word for granted, played with the meaning to the point he succeed in hurting his beloved person. Fortunately, luck was on his side. No matter how bad Sunggyu treatment to Woohyun before this, his wife still stay by his side until today. And starting from that moment also, Sunggyu learn his lesson to not played with the word ‘trust’. It brought many meaning, depends on how people used it.

“I never said I am perfect, but you can trust your heart to me. I’ll make sure to value your trust and cherish it. Lucky for me, I can still have your trust, although I once break it before.”

Sunggyu’s finger lovingly trailed along Woohyun’s prominent cheekbone and rested at his sharp cute little chin. He took his time to lost in his own thought while looking at his wife perfect facial features. If he was asked to compare his wife beauty with Soyou, Sunggyu with much confident would choose his wife the most prettiest. Although Soyou might have some extra point, but Sunggyu will defend Woohyun. His wife was a wonder. Woohyun had his own charm to lure him. Woohyun was not even need to be y or wear make up to make Sunggyu fall hard on him. Enough with his presence.

 


 

People threw some glances to Soyou after she exit their boss room. She stopped a while and glared at anybody who had their eyes on her making them stumbled on their feet resuming back their works. Satisfied with it, Soyou wore his expensive shades and stomped to the front door. She was trying to hide his angry tears from being seen by others. That would bring shame to her.

The car unlocked and Soyou quickly loaded in. She harshly pulled the safety belt and banged her head on the steering wheel, crying her heart out. Her beautiful hand slammed the hard steering wheel multiple time to vent out her frustration. Scream and groan can be heard from the inside. They were hinted with longing and desperate.

“ you Woohyun. I’ll make you pay for this!”

A loud sound of friction can be heard when Soyou put her car in reverse and pressed the pedal hard until her car disappear into Seoul busy road. The pedometer showed it almost hit 130km/h in a busy road. Soyou did not care. She just want to make her heart felt content. Her expression remain stoic, only tears of anger remain rolling down from her cat eyes.

When her father, Daesung introduced Sunggyu to her at first, Soyou was not really attracted to him. She used him to make her forget to her first love who cheat behind her back. With Sunggyu gentle respond, Soyou eventually started to develop a little feeling towards him. It would be a lie if Soyou’s woman heart did not affected with the patience and care from Sunggyu. From the little interest, Soyou finally fall in love with him. The possessive feeling inside her got no chill everytime she saw Sunggyu with other women.

But Soyou was not lucky enough. Her love only one sided love. Sunggyu would never return her feeling back like her did. Of course Soyou at first accepted the fact, but as the time passed, she realized something. She fall deeper on Sunggyu. She could not imagine her life without Sunggyu by her side. He was like her oxygen, the reason why she still live in this world. Sunggyu taught him again about love. He made she believe in love again.

Call her obsess or psycho, she did not give a damn on it. She was too in love on Sunggyu to understand other things. The feeling to make Sunggyu as her was burning every second. Day by day, it became uncontrollably, moreover, after she knew Sunggyu was a married man. It took her couple of days to calm after the news. Various agencies of spying were hired by her to investigate the background of Sunggyu’s wife. From the moment she knew that, Soyou promised to discard that person so that she can have Sunggyu all to herself.

“Kim Sunggyu you er! You play with my heart.” Soyou closed enough turned to a mad person right now. Her on point eyeliner were now ruined turned her tears to a black salty liquid.

The red import car dived through the road in maximum speed. Soyou signaled to her right and turned the wheel in that direction. She wanted to clear her mind. Her destination now was Seolhyun’s house.

 


 

Sunggyu handed Woohyun a glass of water. He took his seat beside Woohyun on the sofa, waiting patiently for him to finish the water. Woohyun other free hand was brought into Sunggyu larger one. Gently, he squeezed his warm palm to give some strength to his wife. It took some time to calm Woohyun down from his crying and his voice now already hoarse from too much crying. His eyes also looked puffy and his beautiful face now stained with dried tears.

“Gomawo,” Woohyun said in a small voice when he handed back the empty glass to Sunggyu. After Sunggyu placed it onto the table, Woohyun quickly hugged his husband, buried his face deeper in Sunggyu torso.

“Calm down, Woo. You are torturing yourself crying non stop.” The smaller body in his arms shook, making Sunggyu closed his eyes a moment before he patted his wife back gently.

Sunggyu took his time a moment before he retracted Woohyun from his arms. He looked into those innocence orbs and let himself to be drown into the pool of unsaid feelings. “Yeobo, crying isn’t the solution. I want you to believe in me, believe in our love. We can do this, yeobo.”

“Gyu, Soyou is serious with her words before. She even dare to slap me, who knows she might do something advance than this? We cannot see the future, Gyu.”

“Yes, I know that. But we can plan our future. Take this incidence as a lesson for us to take more precaution in future. Furthermore, you have more right on me. You are my wife, but Soyou?”

A heavy sighed barely escaped from Woohyun. He did not want them to fight against this stupid matter. Even though Sunggyu kept telling him everything will be fine and sort of, but Woohyun never even once felt his heart at rest. Deep inside he could sense something bad might be happen in future. But in the moment, Woohyun can only pray to protect his relationship and get rid the uneasy feeling in his heart. He wanted the best for his marriage.

“Promise me one thing, Woo.” The sudden voice pulled Woohyun out from his trance. He hummed in response urged Sunggyu to continue.

“Promise me to not leave my side even something happen between us. Please stay together me, pull me back to where I belong. Please believe in my love, Woo. That will be the main key to your trust.” There was hinted with seriousness in every words said by Sunggyu. As much as Woohyun worrisome, Sunggyu also felt that. He was not a God or somebody who can see future, but his instinct told him other way around.

Sunggyu gut told him that this will be the starting of the real game. By the end, only a winner can win the prize.

 

 

The tension arise! What would Soyou do? Can Woogyu have their happy ending? Who will be the only winner at the and?

Thank you for reading. do subscribe and comment. Thanks^^