Chapter 11

Seeking for Love

Woohyun parked his car in the basement of the building. After he locked his car, he headed to the elevator at the center. He loaded in after the door opened and pressed his level. Not long after that, the door opened indicating there will be new passengers, Woohyun shifted a bit to his left to make room for the person without lifted his head as he was looking at his planner until the owner of the voice decided to greet him.

 

“Good morning,” Woohyun jumped a bit at the familiar voice before he faced him. Sunggyu looked very dashing this morning clad  a soft blue fitted button down shirt with navy tie hanged perfectly against his firm chest. He didn’t wear his coat instead, he held it in his right hand. No wonder he looked extra hot today because he styled up his dark brown hair showing his glorious forehead.

 

“Shouldn’t you greet me back, Woohyun-ah?” Woohyun felt his hot breath against his ear and his body heat as Sunggyu practically leaning over him almost leaving no space between them.

 

“Good morning to you too, Mr. Kim,” Woohyun greeted him back in a polite manner with a smile making Sunggyu heart went wild after he saw the innocence smile decorated on Woohyun face.

 

“After this come to my room. I have some work for you.” Sunggyu didn’t satisfy with the nod given Woohyun. He want Woohyun to look at him because he didn’t prefer people avoid his eyes contact when he talked or gave instruction, it kind of unpleasant for him.

 

“You supposed to look at me when I am talking,” Woohyun knew he will be in trouble when Sunggyu used that kind of authoritative voice, he looked up to level his face with Sunggyu but only left him blushed with the elder man action.

 

“I’m waiting,” Sunggyu exited the elevator with light steps after he succeed made his wife blushed when he threw him a playful wink. Woohyun still left dumbstruck inside the elevator not believing what he just saw.

 

 

Sunggyu asked Woohyun to clear the files on the rack beside the door. All the files were filled with old unused document of company. The files will be used again to put the new printed document in future to avoid wastage while the condition were still good. All the time Sunggyu eyes were watching every Woohyun steps and movement, if Woohyun went to the left his eyes will follow too like a kid watching his mother doing chores. For a moment Sunggyu was carried away by the beautiful body of his wife as he was back facing him. His eyes traveled from his inviting milky nape going down further and stopped at his narrow slim waist that hid behind the cotton cloth perfectly hugged his petite body. His firm rounded  swayed ily as Sunggyu thought when he moved and almost made him choked in his breath when he can see the curve and outline of the firm  as Woohyun bent down to get something. Luckily, Woohyun dropped his file caused Sunggyu to wake from his naughty fantasy or else Woohyun might be in danger.

 

“This coffee less sweat. Can you please add more creamer, Woohyun-ah,” Woohyun stopped his doing for a while to face Sunggyu. His face clearly showed he was annoyed by Sunggyu order but he took the mug and went to the pantry.

 

“Don’t pout. Should not you obey to your husband?” The pout gotten longer made Sunggyu chuckled at his cute action.

 

“Anything else, sir?” Sunggyu crossed his both hand against his shoulder and tapped his chin in thinking manner obviously to tease his wife more. He saw Woohyun tapped his foot impatiently at his action.

 

“Nope, continue your work,”

 

 

The room got back to the working atmosphere when silence decided to take over them. Sunggyu sipped his coffee before he start back his postponed task. Woohyun dusted of the empty section after he had take out all the files. he stopped for a while to take a breath and thought how to reach the next higher row. There was no stool or chair he can use to help him increase his height. Woohyun balanced his body and putted his right hand at the cleaned row before he stood on his toes and tried harder to reach the files. Woohyun getting frustrated because he could grabbed it and kept moving backward instead. Suddenly he felt a hard yet warm chest pressed against his back with an arm s around his waist. He didn’t have to turned his back to recognized the owner. The smell of his cologne and perfume touched his nostrils just enough to tell who was it. Woohyun suddenly felt shy being in his arm and blushed hard at their intimate position.

 

“Why not ask me to help you?” Sunggyu passed all the files from the row to his hand. Woohyun took them without answering Sunggyu question.

 

“You can get hurt.” Sunggyu soft voice melt Woohyun’s heart but still he didn’t dare to face the elder, afraid the other will noticed his crimson cheeks.

 

“I’m sorry. You look busy that is why I choose to not bother you.”

 

“You don’t. Remember you are my responsibility and it is my job to keep you safe and sound, Woohyun-ah,” Woohyun nodded and Sunggyu resumed back his works after he looked one more time at Woohyun.

 

 

Sunggyu was standing by his table while looking through a report that he need to send to one of his client when suddenly Woohyun buried his face in Sunggyu chest hugging him tight. The file dropped from his hand as proved that Sunggyu didn’t expect the hug. Unconsciously, Sunggyu circled his arm on Woohyun’s waist and pulled him closer inhaled the comforting scent emitted from his wife.

 

“Enjoy hugging me, humm?” Woohyun retracted back his face from the comfort chest after he realized he was hugging his boss. Blood rushed to heat up his face but still his hands still held tight on Sunggyu even though his face right now already resemble a ripe tomato.

 

“But I am not complaining though, it feel like heaven having you in my arms,” Sunggyu tighten his held around the petite man to tease him further. Woohyun loosen his hug and pointed his right shaky hand to the rack.

 

“What?” Sunggyu could not understand what Woohyun tried to tell him.

 

“Spider.” Sunggyu hardly tried to suppress his laughter but failed immediately. His whole body shaken violently due to his uncontrollable laugh. Sunggyu reaction brought a huge pout to Woohyun clearly annoyed with him.

 

“It just a spider. And look it so small, harmless.” Woohyun hid behind his back when Sunggyu showed him the spider. Sunggyu threw away the spider in the bin with Woohyun clutched him hard at his back.

 

“I will be at my table if you need anything, sir.” Woohyun left his room in hurry. He still could forget how hard he was sweating and shaking in his arms. Those scene brought a warm smile to Sunggyu. If I know you are afraid of that insect, I will to breed many spiders in this office just to have you in my arm, darling.

 

Sunggyu connect his intercom to Woohyun outside.

 

“Lunch with me today.”

 

“Alright, sir.” Woohyun short answer enough to turned Sunggyu to a smile mania. Since he came into his office this morning, he greeted all the staff in extra happy and cheerful tone of him Today was the best day ever happen to Sunggyu. His morning started with a sweat smile of Woohyun in the elevator and continued to have him in his arms. What I have done in the past to have this bliss.

 

 

The hectic environment inside the restaurant didn’t bring discomfort to Sunggyu at all. His hands and mouth were as busy as the people enter and exit the restaurant. Woohyun only watched his boss stuffing his both cheeks with food until he looked like a hamster to him. The food infront of him he left untouched, he only drank the iced lemon tea. Sunggyu finally noticed his surrounding and frowned when he saw Woohyun plate was untouched.

 

“Why are you not eating?” Sunggyu asked.

 

“I don’t feel like to eat.”

 

“Is it because you don’t like my choice?” Woohyun didn’t answered him neither agreed or denied his boss assumption. Then, he saw Sunggyu took his plate and started to dig in left him agape.

 

“But, sir that is my leftover.” Woohyun tried to stop Sunggyu.

 

“My wife’s leftover and I don’t care.” Woohyun shook his head at Sunggyu. Sometimes Woohyun thought Sunggyu was the major cause of his headache with his unexpected action and affection.

 

“Choose your own menu. I will call the waiter.” He couldn’t say a word when Sunggyu already called the waiter to their table. Woohyun choose to have chicken rice or Sunggyu will kept nagging at him.

 

Sunggyu already finished his food when Woohyun was about to start his lunch. Woohyun felt uncomfortable to eat because Sunggyu eyes never left him. His movement became awkward to himself to be watched like that by Sunggyu but he didn’t told Sunggyu because I thought Sunggyu will labeled him whinny.

 

Actually Sunggyu did not really stared at Woohyun, he was more fell into his own thought. A small smile plastered on his handsome face when he remembered the earlier incident in his room. He still can remember the warmth of the other and his soothing scent emitted from his body. That was the second time he had a intimate skinship with him and Woohyun himself initiated it even though it happen beyond his control. His mind flashed back to the time when he saw Woohyun for the first time at his family mansion. At that time Woohyun was so beautiful and handsome at the same time, his cuteness could not be describe by words.

 

Although they met everyday, but they never have a conversation before or even a simple greeting. Woohyun will bow to him when the clashed onto each other and he himself will greet back in the same manner without any words. If not his younger twin action, they maybe could start a proper introduction and maybe could have a friendly conversation. Because of his twin wrong doing, their relationship drifted apart creating a deep gap between them which he wished to cease it.

 

He never hate Woohyun and he knew his wife were innocence, just at that moment he really disappointed at his father because he decided the marriage without even care about his own son feeling. He also felt ashamed for his younger twin action on his wife and he went oversea to run from taking the responsibility. Because of his messed mind and chaotic feeling, he unintentionally gave Woohyun a cold shoulder made his wife thought he hate him. But all that was before, now he more matured in handling his emotion and thought their meeting was fated and willed to do anything to improve their relationship.

 


 

It already passed 45 minutes Siwon waited for L at the hotel’s lobby but his son didn’t show any sign to arrive. He paced in front of his table, sometime he glanced at his watch to look at the time he wasted.

 

“Sorry, daddy.” L greeted his daddy immediately stopped Siwon’s paced.

 

“What took you so long? I have other thing to do.” Both of them sat on the chair facing each other. No hug, no special greeting, just like a meeting with client.

 

“I was caught in traffic jammed.”

 

“So, why you want to meet me here instead at our mansion. Your mommy also miss you.” Siwon asked straightforwardly to his youngest son. It was true his mother worry sick about him day and night.

 

“Not the time yet. Send my regards to mommy later.” L shifted a bit in his sit before the conversation gotten more serious. Siwon let out a small shrieked after he listened to his son.

 

 

“Are you kidding me, L?!”

 

“I am serious, daddy. I want him back.” Siwon knew his son was determined judging his serious expression and also he really knew that his son will do anything to get what he want.

 

“But L, he was your toy, remember?” Siwon mocked his son.

 

“I want to marry him.” L said determinedly. After his meeting with Woohyun when he went to pay a visit for Sunggyu, he felt like he was captured by the beauty of him. Since that, he could not stop thinking about Woohyun all the time.

 

“But L, he is your brother in law.”

 

“I am serious. I want Sunggyu to divorce him.” Siwon went speechless for a moment. His son was not an easy person.

 

“You had your chance, son but you blew it.”

 

“That was then and now I want him back.”

 

“Have you discussed this with Sunggyu?”

 

L shook his head. “I want to tell you first.”

 

Siwon nodded his head. This was his son. If he want something he will come to him if not he never bother to come. He really understand his son bratty attitude, never say no to his will or you will have to face the consequence.

 

 

L sent his father steps with his cold eyes. This time he really determined to get back what supposed to his before. He didn’t care if he will fight with his elder twin over Nam Woohyun. He knew his father never say no to him and let him do anything to get what he want, that was why he choose his father to be the first person hear his will.

 

He really could not get rid Woohyun’s face from his mind after their meeting. He had not changed much but he had gotten more matured and more attractive. All about Woohyun, his face even his body came into his mind. He regretted he left Woohyun before and now he felt more regretted when Woohyun was married to Sunggyu his own twin.

 

I don’t care. I will get you back Woohyun with any way. I will make Sunggyu divorce you and I will marry you.

 


 

Woohyun finally arrived at his home after almost one hour caught in traffic after he finished his work. His hand searched for the light switch after he unlocked his door and plopped himself at the sofa with eyes closed to rest for a while. The silence of the house indicated that his housemate still had not home yet. Woohyun gathered all his strength and forced his body to leave the comforting sofa and walked to his room. He needed a fresh shower to wash away his fatigue. Moreover, he still had not his dinner yet.

 

Woohyun laid his back on his fluffy back for a while after he was done. Once his back hit the mattress, his mind automatically flashback this morning incident in Sunggyu’s room. His cheeks got redder at the thought of him in Sunggyu’s protective arms. He couldn’t forget the scent and warmth of Sunggyu’s body when he hugged the taller man. He felt safe and protected being in his arms.

 

Woohyun left his thought when he heard his poor stomach grumbled begging to be feed. He left his room and walked to the kitchen to make himself a simple dinner.

 

 

Hye! Thanks for the comment and subscribe. Sorry if the story is boring