Chapter 24

Seeking for Love

Woohyun played with the hem of his passport while waiting for their time to depart. It was not easy for Woohyun to make this decision but after he saw how Sunggyu really determined to win his heart back, Woohyun melted into his sweetness. Unconsciously, a smile formed by his lips just by thinking how romantic his husband was.

 

“What are you thinking?” Sunggyu’s voice brought back Woohyun to reality. The said person came and sit beside him and took Woohyun hand into his.

 

“Nothing. Just thinking about us.” Woohyun replied in a small voice. The answer given by Woohyun made Sunggyu felt guilty suddenly. He was ashamed, could not bring up his face in the same level with Woohyun.

 

“I am sorry again. I was stupid.” Sunggyu clenched harder on Woohyun’s hand. Sensing that his husband was blaming himself, Woohyun turned his body to face Sunggyu. His other free hand rested on his husband left cheek with his thumb softly caressing his fine cheekbone.

 

“I get it. We are both at fault. No need to blame yourself alone. I already forgive you.”

 

Sunggyu’s eyes brimmed with fresh tears threatening to fall by any time. His heart was touched with the kindness shown by Woohyun. Sometimes he thought he was not deserve to be with this pure soul, Woohyun was too kind to be hurt and he already did that. Now, he did not care if Woohyun saw he crying, he wanted Woohyun to know only him can see the other side of Kim Sunggyu. The other side of him he just discovered within the time they were separated because of his stupid action.

 

“Don’t cry here, people will think I’m a bad person. Lets go, the time has come.” Woohyun pulled Sunggyu up from the seat and headed to the departure gate. Sunggyu close their distance and pulled Woohyun by his waist closer to him. The presence of the arm snaking around his waist made Woohyun blush. Woohyun leaned his head onto Sunggyu’s shoulder in the same affection shown by Sunggyu.

 

“Thank you, Woohyun.”

 


 

The airport taxi stopped right infront of the Sunggyu’s mansion. Woohyun reluctantly stepped down from the taxi, stood awkwardly beside Sunggyu who busy loaded off their luggage from the boot. Sunggyu intertwined their fingers before they walked together into the mansion. While walking, Woohyun’s heart almost jump out from his cage, the bitter memories created here before his missing suddenly came playing.

 
 

“Welcome home, honey.” Sunggyu smiled sweetly to Woohyun beside him almost made his crescent eyes disappear. Woohyun took his time for a while to has a glance on the interior after he left for quite time. Nothing had change in his point of view just the house look gloomy or maybe he was drawn into the scenario.

 

Woohyun did not reply Sunggyu verbally, he just sent him a thin pair of smile and brought his tired body to the nearest sofa in the living room. His sent away Sunggyu with a warm gaze, looking him climbing the stairs bringing their suitcase upstairs. After Sunggyu figure had disappear from his vision, Woohyun leaned back his body against the sofa and closed both of his eyes to relieve his tiredness. Hours of flight made his body experience fatigue and right now he just want to cocoon himself in a fluffy blanket without any intruder.

 

Just about Woohyun drifted to his dreamland, an arm sneaked around his torso made him jumped a bit. After he acknowledge the person, Woohyun heaved a small sigh. “Why are you still here? Lets rest in our room.”

 

“.....”

 

“Honey, I’m asking you.” Sunggyu soft tone made Woohyun felt more guilty. To be honest, not that Woohyun still angry at Sunggyu or anything similar to it, it just that he need a time to prepare himself back before performing back his duty like before. Woohyun can feel the awkward atmosphere between them whenever Sunggyu initiated the move.

 

“Can I have the guest room instead?” Woohyun asked hesitantly, afraid Sunggyu misinterpret his intention.

 

“Why?” Sunggyu grabbed the remote control on the table before he switched on the television, his action brought confusion to Woohyun because the said man act like they never had a problem before. Woohyun eyed every his husband movement without even blinking.

 

“Honey?”

 

“Sorry. I.. I..err.. gue-” Before Woohyun could finished his words, Sunggyu quickly cut him off.

 

“No, I want you in our room. No objection.” Sunggyu replied him in a firm voice. Woohyun lost when Sunggyu used his authoritative voice because he really means it.

 

“Bbut..”

 

“No objection. I am your husband and your place supposed to be beside me, am I right?” Sunggyu smiled evilly as he knew he won this discussion. He studied Woohyun face for a while, a cute pout hanging on his red lips clearly unsatisfied with his decision. He took Woohyun’s hand and pulled him from the sofa to bring him to their room. They need a quality rest to be more productive.

 

Woohyun could not say no and forced himself to follow Sunggyu. He let his hand being pulled by Sunggyu and did nothing to free it. His heartbeat suddenly became rapid when Sunggyu opened the door, automatically he flashed back their first night before he left Sunggyu. Just had a thought of that made Woohyun suddenly felt hot even the air conditioner could cool down his heated face and body.

 

“I already pack your things. Lets sleep.” Sunggyu did not give Woohyun chance to reply him and pulled him down on the mattress to join him. Right after Woohyun’s body fell into his arms, he snuggle closer the the warmth and closed his eyes while rubbing his thumb on Woohyun’s back. Their close distance made Woohyun froze and even did not blink his eyes. Everything was too sudden for him. Woohyun has not ready for this, he need time before he could adapt back to their old routine.

 


 

Woohyun woke up from his sleep when his phone ringing. He rubbed his sleepy eyes slowly as his hand tried to reach the constant ringing phone at the night stand. After seeing the caller’s ID, Woohyun scrunched his forehead, thinking any possible reason for Sunggyu to call him.

 

“Hello,” Woohyun’s just-woke-up voice greeted Sunggyu first.

 

“Hello, honey. I’m sorry for not staying with you now. I have a sudden meeting with my client and I can’t say no to him. About dinner, you don’t have to cook ‘cause I already bought you some foods before I left earlier. Don’t forget to eat.”

 

“What time you will be back?”

 

“Aww, is my honey miss me already?” Teased Sunggyu leaving Woohyun all heated up. Luckily, Sunggyu cannot see his now already red face, if not, his husband will for sure.

 

“....”

 

“Okay, I’m sorry. I can’t promise you but I will try to end this faster. If you are tired, sleep first, don’t bother to wait for me, alright?”

 

“Alright. Take care.”

 

After bid him goodbye, Woohyun ended the call and breathed out a sigh. First, being awoken alone in the big bed without the presence of Sunggyu and second he was left alone to enjoy the night in the mansion. “What kind of husband you are leaving your wife alone in this mansion. At least wake me first to inform.” Woohyun dragged his heavy feet to the toilet to fresh up himself before going downstairs, hunting some foods for his hungry stomach. His hand grabbed the hanging towel on the hang and enter the toilet.

 


 

Sunggyu drove back to home after his meeting earlier. His eyes glanced his wristwatch and read the digits shown. It already past midnight, now it was almost 2 am. Sunggyu was very sure Woohyun must have sleeping now considering the time shown. Sunggyu pressed back on the gas pedal when the light turned green. He was excited to reach home, to see his wife cute face.

 

 

After one hour driving, Sunggyu finally reached his mansion at 2.30 am. All the light had been switched off from what Sunggyu saw from the outside. Without wasting anymore time, Sunggyu quickly entered his mansion and locked the door after. His destination only one - to the master bedroom.

 

Trip to the bedroom took not even a blink of eyes. Sunggyu put on smile on his face before he turned the knob and pushed the door slowly not making any sound to disturb the person sleeping inside. Sunggyu turned back his body facing the bed after he closed shut the door. But after a second frown started to crave on his forehead, Sunggyu broke into cold sweat. Woohyun was not here! He put aside his briefcase and walked to their bathroom to check if Woohyun was using it but he was not there.

 

Sunggyu ran downstairs to check if he overlooked Woohyun presence somewhere there or he was in the kitchen. The pitch dark welcoming telling him there was no sign of Woohyun there. Sunggyu almost lost hope. If Woohyun was going anywhere, he could tell him first. This was very unusual of him unless ....

 

“No. He is not leaving again.” Sunggyu shook his head vigorously, throwing away all the bad thought. Sunggyu was very sure with himself. Woohyun was not going to leave him, again.

 

As he was resting on the couch, he suddenly remember he still have not had check his guestroom yet. The only placed he missed during his searching. Sunggyu let out a small chuckle, laughing at himself for his own foolishness. “How come I miss the guestroom.” Leisurely, Sunggyu lifted his body and headed to the said destination.

 

 

Sunggyu did not just enter the room, he stood infront of the door for a while, battling with his inner self whether to enter or not. He was afraid if Woohyun refused his existence and chased him away or maybe Woohyun was changing when he come. Shoot! That will be the most awkward moment between them and could shut their mouth for days or maybe weeks, who knew.

 

The silver knob now was in between Sunggyu’s sweaty palm. He knocked the door first before his hand proceed to twist the knob. Sunggyu breathed in slowly before he stepped inside the chill room. His eyes welcomed the figure peaceful motionless figure laying on the fluffy bed inside the guest room. His small heart cooed at his wife figure, wondering how come he could easily shook his heart even he was in a deep sleep like right now?

 

The fluffy mattress sank down a bit when Sunggyu sat beside the sleeping figure. His hand unconsciously the silky hairs of Woohyun causing the latter to stir a bit. Quickly Sunggyu pulled back his hand, almost holding back his breath. He leaned his body closer to the latter underneath and positioned his mouth near Woohyun’s exposed ear.

 

“Honey, wake up.” Sunggyu patted Woohyun’s forearm gently, waking him from his slumber. Sunggyu tried again after he got no response from Woohyun, he did not even budge from his position now.

 

“Woohyun-ah~ Lets sleep in our room,” This time Sunggyu succeed in waking Woohyun. The younger eyes’ fluttered to open after hearing a silky voice. Woohyun turned over his body so now he was facing onto Sunggyu who wore a hamster smile.

 

After the image of Sunggyu clearly captured by his retina, Woohyun shoot up straight scooting a bit away from Sunggyu. He was shocked with the presence of Sunggyu in the room. “What are you doing here?”

 

Sunggyu only response with a pout to the question. “I supposed to ask you that. Why are YOU sleeping here?”

 

Woohyun forced his body to sit up and rubbed his sleepiness away. He did not notice Sunggyu had been home, he thought Sunggyu will take longer time to finish his business.

 

“It is your room.”

 

“Not my room, OUR room.” Sunggyu corrected back Woohyun statement making the younger one to blush deep red hearing the ‘our’ word.

 

“But ..”

 

“I don’t accept no for an answer. You are my wife, so your place is always by my side and that’s including sleeping with me. Understand?”

 

“I know. But I need time to cope this situation.” Explained Woohyun. He hung down his head in embarrassment. Sunggyu only chuckled after listening to Woohyun ridiculous reason.

 

“Sleeping with me is one of the way, Woohyun. I won’t do anything against your will. We will start slowly as you wish, honey.”

 

Sunggyu took one of Woohyun’s hand in his warmer one. The moment he touched the satin skin of his wife, he could feel the spark inside his heart along with his uneven heartbeat. All that sign showing his endless love to Woohyun, he wanted to start over again. Woohyun let the elder held his hand. He was in dilemma whether want to follow him or stick with his own decision.

 

“Honey,”

 

“Give me a second.” Sunggyu could not contain his bright smile after hearing Woohyun answer. He moved a bit to make a room for Woohyun to get down from the bed. Tonight gonna be Sunggyu most comfy night ever. For the first time ever excluding their making out night, Woohyun will be sleeping beside him. Sunggyu was excited to see his angel face for the first time welcoming his day tomorrow.

 

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu in confusion. His heart doubted if his husband was in his right state or not considering his wide smile still plastered on his face. Slowly he reached beside his and tapped his shoulder to gain back his attention.

 

“What are you smiling at?”

 

“Nothing. Faster, I am sleepy already.” Woohyun shook his head in disbelief. One moment his husband look matured but one moment again he looked like a baby trap in a adult body. Like right now, happily skipping to their shared room even though it just two doors away from the guest room.

 

 

Woohyun froze in his place when Sunggyu draped his hand over his stomach and snuggling closer to his neck, mischievously tickling him. “M.rr..Mr. Kk..i ..Kim ss..top, plle..lease”

 

Sunggyu automatically stopped snuggling. He was now hovering Woohyun, looking deep into his puppy eyes. “What are saying just now?”

 

“Mr. Kim?”

 

“Don’t use that again. Call me Gyu.”

 

“Then, give me time to adapt. This is too quick.” Woohyun confessed. His eyes refused to look into Sunggyu’s demanding one. He afraid the other can read him.

 

Sunggyu swallowed down all his disappointment away. He respect Woohyun decision. If his wife need some time, he will give in because Kim Sunggyu cannot afford the feeling of losing Woohyun again. He dropped a soft kiss on Woohyun’s crown. The kiss was pure, no lust just a moment of conveying each other feeling.

 

“Take your time, honey. Sorry for my action just now.”

 

 

Anyeong! Another chapter is up. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to comment and subscribe^^