Chapter 22

Seeking for Love

*knock.. knock..*

 

“Come in”

 

The door being open followed by Sungyeol tall figure entering the warm room. “Sir, you have a guest.”

 

Sunggyu looked up in shocked only to see the familiar blond guy behind Sungyeol. Kim Kibum. Sunggyu still recognised him although they have not meet since their first and last coincidence bump at the food court before. The very same guy who once told him he was Woohyun ex boyfriend and waiting for him to get married.

 

Sungyeol left the room after Sunggyu dismissed him. Kibum stepped forward with apologetic smile to Sunggyu. “Sorry I came without making an appointment first.”

 

“It’s okay. Your luck today I’m not too busy.” Sunggyu sent him a friendly smile. “Have seat.”

 

Kibum sat on the chair quietly, giving time to Sunggyu to organize him things. Taking this time Kibum took a short glance of Sunggyu handsome figure. Three months ago, this same man he met was free from any stubble or facial hair but today he was different. He looked miserable and stressed.

 

“Oh Kibum-shi,what makes you here?”

 

“I would like to ask about Woohyun.” Kibum’s answer made Sunggyu shut his mouth but he still maintain his shock state not making it too obvious.

 

“Why?”

 

“I bumped onto him around one month ago I guess in front of a shop. He was crying at that time.”

 

Sunggyu did not interfere. His mind automatically rewind back to the time where he saw Kibum holding Woohyun’s hands. He was very angry at Woohyun. That day also where Woohyun stripped almost to him after Sunggyu said he wanted Woohyun to pleasure him.

 

“I came closer to him and pulled him out. I was shocked to see his soaked face. I asked him why but he did not answer me, instead he shoved me away.”

 

Jealousy slowly start to creep up his heart. The concern attitude of Kibum made his pride shaken. He, himself proclaimed he was husband of Woohyun, but he never know his wife’s problem not even bother to ask him what troubling him. Today also made Sunggyu realised more why he need to take responsible on his stupid outburst to Woohyun. He thought Woohyun was still having affair with Kibum behind his back but after hearing to Kibum, that guy knew nothing about them. Meaning that Woohyun never cheat behind him.

 

“Woohyun is my wife. We had a bit misunderstanding at that time. Maybe that can explain why he was crying when you saw him.” Sunggyu had think carefully. The time for Kibum to know his relationship with Woohyun had arrive. Sunggyu was positive the guy infront him still hoping to get back together with Woohyun. At least after he telling Kibum the real story, the guy will try to put a distance between him and his wife because no matter how Kibum chasing Woohyun, never cross in his mind to let him go. Never.

 

Kibum stared unbelieving with mouth wide gaping at Sunggyu. The sudden confessing made his brain difficult to process the recent information. Woohyun had married?! When? How? Why? The guy once his lover now was married. This was really shocking. His visit to Sunggyu’s office just to ask about Woohyun but he got more than he want. The news about their marriage.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“We are married for five years. Me and Woohyun.” Sunggyu replied him. He purposely did not continue his sentence. The rest of the story let it be the history for them. Kibum did not have to know.

 

Kibum’s ears caught the five years words. Five years ago meaning that it was the time where Woohyun suddenly went missing left him with no notice and news about it. Everything make sense now. The reason for Woohyun sudden disappeared also had been answered. Woohyun left him to marry Sunggyu. But that was what Kibum thought. He did not know the true story behind it.

 

“I’m sorry then.” Kibum said in a low voice obviously laced with disappointment and regret.

 

Kibum got up from his seat and bowed to Sunggyu before he offered his hand for a handshake. “I’m sorry again, Sunggyu-shi.”

 

“It was fated me will be Woohyun’s husband. I am sorry too. I hope we can still be friend. No grudge or any dissatisfied between us.” A thin yet warm smile craved on Sunggyu’s face. To be honest he felt pity to Kibum. He was Woohyun’s lover once and even promised each other to get married but because of one incident, Sunggyu came into Woohyun’s life and claimed Woohyun first as his before Kibum could say anything to object.

 

Sunggyu sent Kibum away with his apologetic gaze. The sorrowful back view of Kibum told Sunggyu enough his disappointment. He was hurt. Sunggyu could not blame Kibum. Kibum knew nothing about his wife. He did not know the real reason behind his missing, his lover was . Anybody who be in Woohyun’s place will do the same. Woohyun was too ashamed to himself. He felt himself dirty and did not deserve to be with Kibum.

 

Sunggyu brought his large hands, rubbed roughly his face. If before he was having doubt on them but today everything answered. They were over for long time ago. He was too stupid to realise his mistake too soon. And now he screwed up. Woohyun gave up on him. Just now he realised he broke Woohyun’s trust. Sunggyu was angry with himself. Why he never give Woohyun chance to defend himself? Why he keep doubting Woohyun’s honesty? Why he cannot see Woohyun’s endless love to him? Why he let anger controlling his mind? Just why he cannot turn back time to fix everything. Without Sunggyu noticed, tears of regret escaped from the corner of his eyes. Forever regretting his blunt act.

 


 

A waiter placed the still steaming a cup of green tea infront Sunggyu. The waiter leaved the table after Sunggyu mouthed him a small thank you. Sunggyu did not straightly sipping his drinks, he stared blankly on his front, ignoring his surrounding. His mind drifted to Woohyun. His heart was not at ease.

 

Since after he came to Woohyun’s aunt house previous day, Sunggyu have not had stop coaxing his wife. He called him twice after that still coaxing Woohyun to return home with him. Sunggyu tried many other ways to bring Woohyun back to his side but to no avail. Everytime Sunggyu called him, voice mail box answered him. Woohyun was avoiding him.

 

Last week Sunggyu went to Jiyoon’s house for the second time. His aim was only to bring back Woohyun, no other reason. But his heart broken when his Woohyun’s aunt told him that Woohyun was not live there anymore. Sunggyu asked her where was his whereabout but she kept shut obviously like dodging his question. Based on her facial expression, Sunggyu can conclude that she must be hiding somethind from him. Sunggyu positive Jiyoon knew her nephew whereabout. Jiyoon adviced him to give some room to Woohyun to clear his messed up mind. She said Woohyun need some time to be alone.

 

Sunggyu sighed heavily. Jiyoon’s words replying in his mind made him felt extra guilty. He want to explain everything to Woohyun and start over their relationship.

 

“Hey, can I join you?” Howon’s voice brought back Sunggyu from his trance. He tilted his head a bit to meet Howon’s one.

 

“Yeah, sure.”

 

Howon called a waiter to take his order. After the waiter left, he focused back to Sunggyu. He noticed that guy was like in a very big trouble. The moment he stepped into this cafe, he saw Sunggyu sitting there staring into space, even he failed to notice his presence. Howon felt sympathy to his friend. If true Sunggyu was in trouble, he will help him to solve it because that it was friend for. He wanted to see Sunggyu smiled again not like this, all gloomy.

 

“Are you having problem, Sunggyu?” Howon asked.

 

“I’m okay.” Short answer given by Sunggyu.

 

But Howon did not give up easily. His friend need a help. “Is it about Woohyun?”

 

Howon frequently seen Sunggyu looked in a deep thought. This new Sunggyu also less talking and not cheerful like always. He had changed. At first he did not noticed the sudden change of Sunggyu was related with Woohyun missing. But after a week later, the condition had gotten worst. Howon thought Woohyun was taking his leave for a week but after he saw Sunggyu’s condition, he knew something was off. They were not in a good relation.

 

“I hurt him.”

 

Howon gave him a thin smile. His assumption was right. “If you love him, never give up. Claim what is rightfully yours. Gain his trust back.” Sunggyu did not say anything. Howon was right.

 

Howon stopped a while before he continued. “Woohyun is a nice person. He is an angel. Never ever you let him go. He is very precious.”

 

“If I was you, I will never let him go.”

 

Sunggyu only listened to Howon’s advice. After he listened to Howon, Sunggyu knew he took a wrong step doubting Woohyun’s honesty. He was aware with Howon endless confession to Woohyun before but he was stupid to understand the hidden meaning.

 

Woohyun did not love Howon. Never. If he did, Woohyun will say yes at Howon first propose but he did not. Even though they were apart for five years, but Woohyun knew his position as his wife. He rejected Howon’s propose because he was somebody wife. Sunggyu had broke an innocence heart of his wife.

 


 

Sunggyu just came out from the bathroom when he saw L siting leisurely on his bed while playing with his phone. The presence of his younger twin made Sunggyu rolled his eyes in annoyance. He ignored L presence and walked straightly to his wardrobe without even bother to look a glance to L.

 

“Gyu,” L little voice greeted Sunggyu’s eardrum. Frown started to form on his forehead hearing the soft tone used by L to call him. Never he remembered in his lifetime L address him nicely.

 

When L got no reply from his elder twin, he called up again in much clearer voice than before. His face plastered with his small smile when Sunggyu turned to him with a raised brow.

 

“We need to talk.” L stated his real intention.

 

“What more, L? We have nothing to talk.” Sunggyu replied in annoyed voice. Honestly, he could not figure out any hint regarding the topic he wanted to talk. Sunggyu afraid if L will say he will fight hard for Woohyun and asked him to surrender.

 

“No. This is about Woohyun.” Sunggyu head perked at the mention of Woohyun name.

 

“What about him?”

 

“I just want you to know the truth about him and me.”

 

“The truth?” Sunggyu asked with clear confusion stated on his face.

 

“He is not like you think, Gyu.” L said in soft voice. After he heard Woohyun admitted to seduce him until he Woohyun, L became restless day by day. That was not the real truth. He was the one who took advantage on Woohyun while the said man did nothing.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I him.” Short but it explained everything. L admitted in regretted. He even could not manage to bring his eyes in the same level of Sunggyu.

 

The shocking news left Sunggyu mouth agape, still processing the information. He could not believe his own ears. L confessed he was the one who responsible on what he did to Woohyun. L Woohyun! He admitted by himself.

 

“I forced him against his will.”

 

“I dragged him to the bed, yanked off his towel and him. He was not at fault. He fought back but I lost in lust...” His voice became a whisper at the end. Honestly, L really wished to turn back time where he can stop himself from do that nasty thing to Woohyun. Guilty, regret, anger, all those feelings happen to be appear in his heart.

 

The towel which was he held in his arm fell aimlessly to the floor. The details given by L made Sunggyu’s body shuddered in anger. He never thought L will took off his mask and admitted his wrong doing. So, it was true before, Woohyun was forced against his will. His heart boiled in anger. L needed his lesson.

 

“Why you never tell me before?!” Shouted Sunggyu. His body shaking as he was trying to not jump on his brother and strangle him to death. Why he did not tell him any sooner? Because of that he doubting Woohyun’s honesty. To make it worse now, Woohyun left him.

 

“I thought I can make him to accept me..”

 

“You him and you want him to accept you?! What kind of person you are! !!” Sunggyu vented out all his anger. His chest rose in uneven. His eyes fixed on L’s pity on, glaring at him. Sunggyu stepped forward and pushed L harshly until his little brother fell on his bum to the carpeted floor.

 

L hung down his head in embarrassment, have not had strength to look back in Sunggyu’s dark eyes. L did not fight back. His twins was right. Anybody who in the same shoes with Woohyun will never accept their . He was too desperate too make Woohyun as his because he just realize that his heart start to see him in romantic way. L wanted to redeem back his action by making Woohyun as his. Seeing Sunggyu sweet gesture and loving act made L eager to snatch Woohyun from his elder twin. But, after the unexpected incident happen in the mansion before, L knew he can never make Woohyun as his because he saw the endless love sparkling in Woohyun’s hurt eyes. Woohyun loves Sunggyu very much.

 

“If you really love him, go and get him back. He deserves you..”

 

“How, L! How?! I had looked for him everywhere.” Sunggyu said while still glaring at L. Because of him, he lost his wife. He lost Woohyun.

 

“Woohyun in Malaysia. He is staying in Johor Bahru with his uncle’s sister.”

 

After the war exploded between Woohyun and Sunggyu, L followed every steps taken by Woohyun. At first he wanted to win back Woohyun’s heart but after he realized that Woohyun just loves Sunggyu dearly, he surrendered. He backed off from the battle and decided to help Sunggyu instead.

 

Sunggyu’s brows furrowed after listening to L. A deep frown started to form on his clean forehead. “How do you know?”

 

“You don’t have to know that. Go and get him back. Win his heart again. If you hesitate, I will take this chance.” L replied involuntary helped himself to get up from his previous position. The firm tone he used conforming he was not playing. He was dead serious.

 

His steps stopped for a while when he just held the knob before he exit the room. L tilted his head a little just to see Sunggyu’s face and continued his words. “If you ever take this chance for granted, I promise, I will do anything in my power to get him back. And that including to make him pregnant again, if I needed to.”

 

“Just now I thought you had changed..” Sunggyu talked back. He knew L said that unintentionally because he can see something different reflecting inside his twin eyes. Something that he never seen before. Regret and sorry. Kim Myungsoo had changed!

 

“Well, bad habits die hard.” L smirked lightly.

 

Sunggyu only gave L a thin smile. For the first time today he can feel the chemistry between them. Sunggyu was glad L found his light sooner before everything went bad for him. He silently hoping that L changes was permanent.

 

 


Hi and sorry everyone! Here is another update for my beloved redears. Thanks for reading^^