Chapter 30

Seeking for Love

“Congrats, Mr. Kim! Woohyun also!”

“Congratulation!”

“Congrats! Do have a lot of cute babies in future!”

“Chukahae!”

People endlessly gave their congrats to them. Both Woohyun and Sunggyu felt like their body soon split into two as the kept bowing non stop to them. The vein also getting numb after smiling non stop. Not to mention, Woohyun really want to go home fast as he felt like he look horrible after the crying episode before.

“Well, well, well. Look at this couple.” Just about they wanted to heave a relived sigh, there came Sungyeol with sly face. Sunggyu rolled his eyes in annoyance and Woohyun felt like to punch that handsome face of Sungyeol.

“Yes Sungyeol?” Sunggyu asked and his voice was hinted with annoyance.

“Why did you guys keep this a secret from me? Why did not you tell me the truth when I asked you before?”

Woohyun looked at his husband to wait his approval before he answer Sungyeol. Sunggyu nodded his head signaling Woohyun to proceed.

“Yeol, it is not like that. We chose this way to make it fair for others. If I tell you, I afraid it will make us awkward.”

“Aniyo, hyung! It will be a pleasure to me knowing your are together just like my assumption.”

“Mianhae, Sungyeol-ah. We have our own reason.”

“Ne, gwenchana. By the way congratulation again.”

“Thank you. Be careful on the road. Bye!”

Sunggyu and Woohyun sent off Sungeol with a waving and apologetic smile. They remain standing there until the view of Sungyeol’s car disappeared in the middle of the chilly night.

“Lets go, Woo. It getting chiller.” Sunggyu said as his arm went straight to wrap around his wife small waist. Their legs heading to their car which park not too far from where they were standing.

Woohyun was about to enter his car when he suddenly heard Sunggyu voice calling his name from the side. He turned his head to him and raised his eyebrow in asking manner. The sky getting darker while the breeze getting chiller and Woohyun really wanted to get inside the car real fast to warm his body.

“Ne?”

Woohyun’s eyes watched Sunggyu movement. His husband shut the door and walked to his side. “Woo, ride with me. Tomorrow I will ask my man to bring your car home.”

“Wae?”

“I miss you.”

Those simple word succeed in making Woohyun’s face changed its colour. A smile stretched wide his lips and unconsciously pulling along his body to where his husband now standing. He pressed the remote to lock his car and went to Sunggyu’s car.

“Hurry hyung. I’m cold!”

 


 

Hyunah squinted her eyes as her retina receives a sudden amount of light. She propped up his elbow to reach her phone resting on the nightstand after she switched on the table lamp. Upon seeing the caller ID, Hyunah started to feel uneasy. What would the hospital wantes at this late? Was something happen to his husband?

With shaking hand, Hyunah slide the button to answer the call. “Yes, doctor?”

“Oh, I’m sorry for calling you at this late, Mrs. Kim but this is regarding Mr. Kim condition.”

 

 

“Really?!” A clear shock wave dominating Hyuna face right now. Her eyes were b with fresh tears which threaten to fall at any blink.

“Thank you, doc. I’ll be there.” The call had ended. The mattress was left empty as Hyunah rushing left her nest to get prepare heading to hospital. She already informed her driver about this beforehand.

 

 

Less than 30 minutes, she arrived at the destination. She straight away headed to where his husband treated. The doctor who was responsible on his husband treatment was standing in front of the door, talking with a nurse, probably regarding his husband matter.

“Dr. Ai, how is my husband?” The first question she asked after she saw the doctor and nurse had ended their conversation.

The nurse bowed to Dr. Ai after she dismissed her and took the fail from Dr. Ai and left. Now Hyunah set her full attention on Dr. Ai, waiting her to explain about his husband condition.

“Mrs. Kim. Sorry for bothering you. As I said before Mr. Kim has awake but I needed to put him sleep back as he is still recovering. By tomorrow I will allow visitor.”

Felt like a big stone was lifted from her shoulder after what Dr. Ai said. She tilted her face to the right, looking pass the glass on the room door. Through the glass, she can see his husband sleeping face and calm heartbeat, resting in his bed. She also noticed wires were not attach to his husband body anymore. Only IV drip and couple of wire she thought may be important still connected to Siwon.

“Thank you, Dr. Ai. May I take care of him?”

“Yes you may, Mrs. Kim. If anything happen, do press the emergency button and I’ll be here.”

 


 

After the dinner ended, Sunggyu took Woohyun home with him. Their rode along the journey was filled with love. Sunggyu did not fail to make Woohyun blushed everytime he opened his mouth and that really irritating Woohyun even more. The younger was sulking to him and decided to play not-talking-to-you time and ignored him until they reached home. Once the car nicely parked inside the garage, Woohyun stomped his feet and left Sunggyu behind. The cute reaction from his wife made Sunggyu chuckled nonchalantly.

After he secured the door behind him, Sunggyu dragged his feet tiredly climbing the stairs to his room. There was no presence of his wife but his clothes was lying aimlessly on the mattress. The sound of running water from the bathroom indicate it must be Woohyun inside.

“Ahh~ I m so tired.” Sunggyu plopped down his body on the mattress causing it to bounce slightly as Sunggyu dropped his body hard. He played with his phone while waiting for Woohyun to finish.

15 minutes later, Sunggyu’s ears caught the sound of the door being upon along with a fully dressed Woohyun exited the bathroom. Woohyun was drying his hair with a small towel and walked to the dressing table without bother to look at Sunggyu although he was was aware with the older gaze.

“Go shower hyung.” Woohyun finally uttered some words after he declared the cold war as he saw no movement from Sunggyu. Their gaze met when Woohyun raised his eyes at the mirror to look at Sunggyu behind.

“Why you did not wait me. Maybe we can shower together and save the time.”

“ert.” Woohyun uttered under his breath not wanting to be heard by Sunggyu. The older already enter the bathroom and this gave Woohyun little time to change into his sleeping wear.

Woohyun set the air-con to a suitable temperature before he climbed up the bed and cover himself with the duvet. He laid there comfortably while waiting for Sunggyu to finish his shower. To be honest, since he and Sunggyu sleep together, he was addicted to the warmth of his husband. He felt safe whenever those powerful arms engulfed him tight and brought him closer to the firm chest. When they were separated before, he was facing difficulties to sleep as there was no Sunggyu to hug him. The feeling was worst. It really killing him inside.

Woohyun quickly closed his eyes when he saw Sunggyu left the bathroom and headed to his wardrobe to choose his sleepwear. Woohyun did not want Sunggyu notice him he was not still sleeping. The area beside him deepen indicating Sunggyu had joined him together on the bed. He continued his action until he felt his body were pulled into his husband embrace.

“I thought you already sleeping?” The teasing voice of Sunggyu really annoyed Woohyun. How in the world he knew that?

“I am until you decide to make me your pillow.”

“Don’t lie to your husband. Your breath accelerated when I laid beside. Furthermore, your body is too stiff to be asleep.”

Woohyun huffed out in annoyance. He could feel his husband now must be smirking behind him and he really wished to wipe that ugly smirk off his husband face with anything possible.

“Hug me.” Woohyun turned his body to face his husband carefully without breaking the hug. He comfortably rested his head on Sunggyu’s chest and hummed along with the calm heartbeat of his husband.

Sunggyu chuckled at his wife cuteness. “Am I marrying a kid ‘cause he is too cute to be an adult.” He obeyed his wife and tighten his arms. His fingers casually played with Woohyun’s dark locks. His mind suddenly played a vision of him and Woohyun playing with a baby. They looked cute and happy together. The thought brought a wide smile on Sunggyu’s face without he noticing.

“Why are you smiling? It’s creepy.” Woohyun asked Sunggyu and took a peek at his husband only to notice him was smiling like a crazy person. The fingers also have had stopped playing with hairs.

Instead of answering him, Sunggyu smiled even wider which brought question to Woohyun. After some seconds, Sunggyu popped out a sudden question which made Woohyun stiff.

“Woo, what do you think about having baby?”

No voice. Just the sound of the air-con. Woohyun pulled his face from his husband chest and met the older eyes. “Why?”

“Nothing. Just that we are not getting younger plus we have been married for a quite time. I guess this is the right time for us to start our family, am I right?”

This conversation getting deeper and heavier. Woohyun also had a thought about that too but he was too shy to bring up that topic to Sunggyu. Of course he wanted to carry Sunggyu’s baby as he love his husband to death. He cannot imagine his life with a handsome husband and cute kids, he must be the happiest person on Earth to have that.

“Do you want a baby?” Woohyun asked in a small voice almost whispering. His face reddening at his own question. Sunggyu nodding furiously at the question.

“Can you?”

“I am the most happiest and luckiest person on Earth to conceive your baby, Gyu.”

“Is that a yes?” Sunggyu asked hesitantly, afraid he understood the opposite. But soon the frowns were wiped off from his forehead and changed with a genuine smile after Woohyun nodding to his question.

Woohyun felt his lips was crushing onto something soft and sweet and how his body was being pulled closer against his husband lean one. Seeing his husband reaction, Woohyun smiled contently and returned back the hug. “Excited like a kid.’ Woohyun actually excited to wait for his kids calling Sunggyu appa and to see how lovely his husband can get with child.

“So, we should start making now. Be prepare darling.”

 


 

Hyunah carefully pulled the plastic chair beside the bed and gently rested her body on it. The image of the lying figure on the bed immediately touched her little heart. A silent sobs escaped from . It has been over a month since Siwon was admitted and went unconscious. Although Siwon did not pay much attention on her, but deep in her heart, she was too in love with the guy to ask for a divorce.

“Yeobo, I hope you change after this. Pay more attention on your family, please.” Hyunah whispered to his husband. Her small hand held his husband larger one and softly squeezed it to let his husband knew she was there for him.

Maybe God has different fate for them. The usual powerful businessman now lying helplessly on the hospital bed, could not afford to do anything. Before this Siwon was blinded with the wealth until his eyes could not differentiate longer between truth and lies. His husband bad attitude was inherited by Myungsoo. Her mind freshly remember the incident happen years ago. His son the maid son and refused to take the responsibility, to make it even worst, Siwon forced Sunggyu to be the family black sheep.

The tragic story did not end there. Siwon never accept Woohyun to be his son in law even until now because he simply hate that poor boy. He made Sunggyu to marry Woohyun as he wanted to tortured him mentally. After some couple times, Woohyun tolded Hyuna about his thought on ending the marriage. He said it was no use if both parties did not love each other. But, unfortunately, Siwon over heard them and chased Woohyun out from the villa. before that, he said to Woohyun he will never allow them to divorce but Woohyun can’t do anything if Sunggyu other person to be his life partner.

When she thought everything will come to its end when Sunggyu told her that he found back Woohyun and trying to work on their marriage, she was totally wronged. Siwon never changed. He was still the same guy from the past. His cruel accusation made Woohyun confessed on something he did not do. As much as she love her sons, but she knew it was L wrong doing. It will be never Woohyun to do that dirty thing. She knew Woohyun well. If the boy only after their wealth, he would has do that before. Hyuna convinced Siwon that Woohyun was innocence but he did not care. Siwon still with his decision and Hyuna gave up. For now she only could pray for this endless misfortune will end.

 


 

Both sweaty figures were still trying to catch their breath after a couple of hot session. Sunggyu reached over his hand to get the air-con remote on the nightstand. He set the temperature lower to ease the hotness inside the room plus their body also hot and sweaty.

He turned his body to the left facing his wife who had both his eyes closed, probably trying to sleep. The small frame of Woohyun’s was embraced into his arms and kissed his sweaty forehead.

“Darling,”

“Hmm…”

“Will you quit your job if you are pregnant?”

“Why?”

“Just if you want I would like to have you as a full time housewife. Take care of our kids, teaching them.”

Woohyun hummed slightly while his finger tracing unknown pattern on Sunggyu’s chest. “If I say I refused?” Woohyun asked with a mischievous smile plastered on his cute face.

“Well, your decision. I won’t do anything.” Sunggyu was taken aback when he saw the mischievous on his wife face. “Is he planning on something?”

Woohyun could not help but to laugh when he saw Sunggyu flustered face. Maybe the older did not expect his answer since he always plays the role of good wife before. However his laugh would not last long. He yelped in pain when Sunggyu pinched hard his cheek.

“What is that for?!” Woohyun rubbed his abused cheek angrily. Now he was pouting to Sunggyu.

“For laughing at me with no reason.”

“I have my reason. It was your face. It was really funny when I gave my answer. Cute!” Payback time. Woohyun pinched both Sunggyu’s cheeks real hard making the other to yell in pain.

“Say, are you serious with your answer?” The atmosphere back to before. Woohyun cleared his throat before he answered to Sunggyu.

He took a look at his husband face for a while. The reddish cheeks were in his palm, gently he rubbed the spot with his thumb and placed a chaste kiss on both of them. All this time, Sunggyu eyes were fixed on Woohyun, watching his move.

Kibum was his first love and they even promised to get marry but fate had different path for them. Sunggyu came into his life as his savior. They were knotted without love but with one hurtful reason. They were both victim from other wrong doing. At first Woohyun felt nothing on Sunggyu and same goes with Sunggyu. But after time separated them, love start to blossom deep in their heart without their noticing. They were united again and this time with love.

To Woohyun Kibum was his past but Sunggyu was his future. The forced marriage brought Woohyun to know Sunggyu better and accept his love. And of course he love his marriage and willing to do anything to keep it strong. He wanted to create as many as possible memories of them as he was still breathing. Kids. They were always be Woohyun dream and he felt honored to carry Sunggyu flesh and blood.

“I will quit when I’m pregnant, but promise me, don’t overdo yourself. Find someone who can take care of you after I quit BUT don’t flirt.” Woohyun squinted his eyes to emphasize his warning. But to Sunggyu now, Woohyun face had no difference with an angry puppy. He looked so cute.

“Thanks, darling. I wonder what will our babies look alike. Mine or yours?”

“Better mine or else the other kids will tease our babies on having small eyes like their appa. Poor them. I don’t want my babies childhood be their nightmare.” Woohyun stated the matter of fact nonchalantly. Sunggyu was dumbfounded.

“Yah! My eyes are y okay! People are heads over heals with my eyes and not to mention you also fell in love with these small eyes!” Sunggyu shouted on top of his lungs. Luckily their room was soundproof or else the whole neighbour will came and kill him.