Chapter 19

Seeking for Love

 

“Mr. Kim, here is your coffee.” Woohyun placed the white mug on the table away from the working place.

 

“Take this and make a copy for me.” Sunggyu shoved him a document to photocopy without looking up at him like usual. His voice like usual, monotone and full with anger and hatred.

 

Woohyun took the document and left the room. The office only left with couples of staff as the rest mostly having their late breakfast considering the time now shown five minutes passed 10 in the morning. Woohyun lost in his thought whilst waiting for the photocopy machine to finish the document. His mind drove back to the morning before they left for the office. Still clear in his memory how Sunggyu pushed his hand harshly when he helped him to scoop the noodles to his plate and after that he left the table. Nothing more, he just excited when Sunggyu for the first time sat in dining but the reaction was totally opposite from what he thought.

 

The beeping sound made by the machine brought Woohyun back from his trance. He quickly collect them and sorting carefully before he compile them and give to Sunggyu. Woohyun entered the room after a couple knock on the door.

 

“Here is your document, sir. Anything else?”

 

“Just make sure your face is not around my radar.” Sunggyu short answer was like a stab to Woohyun’s fragile heart.

 

Woohyun closed back the door with teary face. He tried to hold his tears when Sunggyu uttered those harsh words but he failed. Woohyun brought himself to the pantry. He took the mug from the neatly arranged rack on the counter and a sachet of hot chocolate in a container.

 

Woohyun dragged his lifeless body to the water heater and pressed the button waiting for it to fill his mug.

 

“Woohyun!” Woohyun snapped at the sound of broken glass as he just awaken from a long dream. Woohyun did not say nor did anything when Howon launched to him taking his left hand to examine.

 

“Are you okay? Why are you letting hot water spill on your hand?” Howon asked clearly worry to death about it.

 

He was about to go to the gents next to the pantry and happen to see Woohyun did not stop the heater from spilling out his mug. Howon not thinking much and quickly pulled Woohyun’s hand away from the still running hot water. He wanted to ask Woohyun why he acted like that because since morning he saw Woohyun looked lost and in trouble but he felt reluctant. He did not want to interfere after Sunggyu told him their relationship ago. He tried to forget Woohyun and see him as a friend.

 

Woohyun remained silent when Howon held his burning hand under running water. He cannot come out with a reasonable reason to give Howon. It was absurd for him to tell Howon the real story. Let his marriage problem be he and Sunggyu secret.

 

The sound of the door being open causing the two heads spun to the resource only to witness a fumed Sunggyu stood there with his eyes fixed at their still holding hands. Howon’s eyes trailed the gaze of the foxy eyes and quickly untangle their hands. Howon left the scene with a small sorry uttered when he walked pass Sunggyu.

 

Woohyun heaved a heavy sigh when both of the figure already took their leave. After one, another problem added. He could not forget the sharp gaze of Sunggyu’s eyes when Sunggyu’s eyes met their hands. Please Sunggyu-shi give a chance to explain everything..

 

 

 

“Why the  Howon held his hand?!” Sunggyu slammed his desk hard. His face went red due to the anger he held inside.

 

Sunggyu jumped a bit when the door was opened. The figure of Woohyun walking to his desk ignored by by Sunggyu. His heart still fuming with the previous image of him and Howon in the pantry. Sunggyu went to his door and locked it before he continue his steps to Woohyun’s desk.

 

Woohyun was checking a document when he noticed Sunggyu presence at his desk. He looked up in confusion because since they were fighting, never at once Sunggyu went to him. The remain tears still flooding Woohyun’s eyes but left unnoticed by Sunggyu predator-like gaze. Seeing Sunggyu action made Woohyun pale in his seat.

 

With still intense sharp gaze of Sunggyu, he pulled Woohyun from his seat into his waiting arms. Once the petite body were engulfed by him, both his arms tighten around him made Woohyun squirming in his hold. Sunggyu did not give a damn attention to all Woohyun whimpering and begging.

 

Woohyun was dumbfound when he felt one of Sunggyu hand palming his clothed crotch while his other hand running down his spine and found his  before he squeezed it. Woohyun struggled harder to free himself from Sunggyu. He felt ashamed Sunggyu molested him, taking advantage on him on the name of he was his husband.

 

“Mr. Kim, please.. What are you doing? Please don’t make me like I am a ..” Woohyun asked in shaking voice with running tears wetting his pale face.

 

“You say I’m making you like a  just because I ‘touch’ you but you let L to ‘explore’ you and let Howon to hold your hand?! What is that? Why you did not say the same thing to L and Howon?” Sunggyu mocking with a smirk plastered on his face.

 

The hands holding Woohyun’s body loosed gave Woohyun chance to steps back a few. Why that man still want to hurt him? Was not this enough? Woohyun crossed his his arms infront of his chest, avoiding looking into Sunggyu’s eyes.

 

“Answer me! Why are you refused when I touch you?!”

 

“.....”

 

“Why? Cat got your tongue?”

 

“I am not that cheap, sir.”

 

“DON’T THINK I’M STUPID, NAM WOOHYUN!!” Woohyun flinched as Sunggyu barked right onto his face.

 

Woohyun fell onto his knees after he saw Sunggyu left the room. His sobs became unbearable, tears kept running down his face. Woohyun clutched his left chest as he felt something throbbing inside after Sunggyu said those words. Never he imagined the figure supposed to be his husband was looking down at him and seen him not more that a . Woohyun cried out his eyes to release his disappointment if that way will ease his heart.

 

 

His work end 15 minute ago. Woohyun sat with emotionless face inside his car still thinking Sunggyu action. Without he noticed, Kibum who was happen to walk pass by the pedestrian and saw Woohyun.

 

Quickly Woohyun wiped his wet cheeks when he heard a knocking on his window. Woohyun suddenly helpless after he saw the person. He did not why he felt that way. If before, Kibum who are the one responsible to ease away problem but now just a memory. There was no relationship between them. Kibum only his past.

 

Woohyun could not has the chance to tell Kibum he was okay as the blond guy already opened his door and pulling him to face him.

 

“Why are you crying, Hyunie?” Kibum cupped Woohyun’s face between his hands, inspecting any injury on him. Woohyun did not had the energy to stop Kibum.

 

After their coincidence meeting at the food court before, Kibum did not bump onto Woohyun anymore. He did not has any information about his ex. He wanted to start a new relationship with Woohyun.

 

“Woohyun?” Woohyun shook his head along release his face from Kibum’s warm hands.

 

“I’m sorry.” Woohyun got back into his car and start his engine. He locked his door first before Kibum managed to reopen. Although he was touched by Kibum concern, but he knew it was absurd. Kibum was nobody to him.

 

Kibum sent Woohyun’s departure with confusion in his face. He did not understand Woohyun action. Before, he was left without words and now when they met again, Woohyun looked like he avoiding him. Woohyun he met now was another Woohyun not the same Woohyun he used to love before.

 

 

Sunggyu read the digit displayed by his digital wristwatch. He pacing back and forth in the living room. Sunggyu anger never went down and to make it worst today Woohyun was four hours late after he finished working. Usually Woohyun will be at home by 6 pm but today he still nowhere to be found. The clock already shown 10pm.

 

The sound of engine entering the car pouch made Sunggyu stopped his pacing. He took his seat on the nearby sofa with leg crossed waiting for Woohyun to enter. Right after Woohyun closed the door behind him, Sunggyu rose from his seat walking fast to Woohyun blocking his way.

 

Woohyun moved to his left when Sunggyu stood like a statue infront of him. He was too tired to argue with him. Woohyun frustrated when Sunggyu also moved into his direction. Blocking his way. Woohyun tried his other side but the result still the same.

 

“Mr. Kim, I need to fresh up. I’m tired.” Woohyun politely asked without brought his face in the same level of Sunggyu.

 

“You are not tired if Kibum right,” Sunggyu asked. The image of Kibum cupped Woohyun’s face this evening still lingering in his eyes.

 

Woohyun chose to seal his mouth, afraid a fight might happen considering how dark Sunggyu look right now. He quickly took his leave and climbed up the stairs. He just wanted to rest his tired body. Not only physically also he was emotionally tired. But Woohyun only succeed climbing four staircase before he was turned around harshly by his wrist caused him to let out a loud yelp.

 

“I am talking to you!”

 

“What do you want, Mr. Kim?” Answered Woohyun back with the same tone used by Sunggyu. He was tired with Sunggyu heartless act.

 

“I. Want. You.” Sunggyu emphasized each of his words.

 

Woohyun snatched back his hand from Sunggyu firm hold. “Why are you treating me like this?” Woohyun did not know where he got the braveness to confront Sunggyu like that.

 

“You know the answer.”

 

“I am not like that. I am innocent.”

 

“I, myself heard you said that! And with my eyes also I saw everything!”

 

“If that is what you think, I can do nothing,” Woohyun continued to climb the stairs.

 

“I am not over yet!” Again Sunggyu snatched Woohyun wrist. This time more firm until Woohyun gave up to release it.

 

“What now, Mr. Kim!” For the first time Woohyun yelled at Sunggyu after the episodes of their endless fight.

 

“I want you to please me like how you did to L before.”

 

“I want you to please me like how you did to L before.” That sentence ringing in his head like a mantra left him suffocated.

 

Woohyun felt like his heart was ripped apart listened to Sunggyu insult. The sky falling on him. He can feel tears brimmed in his eyes waiting the right time to fall.

 

Woohyun ripped off his shirt revealing his smooth and silky skin to Sunggyu’s hungry eyes. He undone his belt and pulled down his dark chocolate pants left him nothing but only boxers. He pulled Sunggyu to his room upstairs without saying anything. The time taken for them to reach Woohyun’s room felt like decades. A faint sobbed can be heard from Woohyun although he bit his lower lips to suppress it.

 

Woohyun stopped after they reached inside. He turned his back to face Sunggyu. With teary face and shaking voice, Woohyun said the most hurtful words. “Go on, take whatever you want from me.”

 

Woohyun had enough with Sunggyu insult. If his husband really want him in that way, he will give in even though Sunggyu asked in rude manner. He was his wife after all. Satisfying his husband was one of his responsibilities.

 

At this moment Woohyun cannot see the difference between Kim Sunggyu and Kim Myungsoo. Both of them were the same. Taking him for granted. Ravishing his body only to satisfy their lust.

 

Sunggyu was dumbstruck with Woohyun sudden action. But seems like his mind and body refused to cooperate now. His mind telling him to stop Woohyun but he let Woohyun pulling his body into the latter room. Just when the latter teary face came into his sight saying the shocking thing made Sunggyu realized he went beyond the boarder. He was stupid. Only because of his jealousy he could do this to Woohyun.

 

Sunggyu left Woohyun and went straight to his room. He still in shock state. Woohyun’s face immediately came across his mind. He ran his fingers through his locks to forget the pathetic face of his wife when he demand him to please him. Sunggyu felt he was ignorant like his younger twin. They were not suppose to be same. Sunggyu was the bright side while L was the dark side. Just now scene made Sunggyu realized that he slowly became like L.

 

 

Woohyun sat himself on the bed and pulled the comforter to cover his almost  body. He sank his head in between his knees of his folded legs. He was disappointed with Sunggyu. The person he thought differ from L actually almost similar and what made Sunggyu more dangerous that his dark side was mask with his angelic face. He did not know why Sunggyu left him after he let Sunggyu to take him as he want. Was it because Sunggyu was not his first? Or Sunggyu was to disgusted to touch him? Woohyun let his tears out without even bother to wipe them off. Sometimes he had a thought on suicide so he can be with his parent in heaven away from the cruel reality.

 

 

 

Hello friends! It has been a long time since my last update, right? I am very sorry because I was engaged with many task and the club activities. Here I update another chapter for you guys. Sorry again