Chapter 35

Seeking for Love

Hello! Here is the long awaiting chapter. I'm sorry again for the false update before. Enjoy the chapter!

 

 

The mansion was left for the whole day and pitch black. Only the front and the back yard were shine with the garden lamp. Sunggyu parked the car inside the garage and went to the back to open the bonnet and loaded off their things.

“Anything else?” Woohyun peeked over to Sunggyu side and took the small luggage in Sunggyu hand. They both then walked hand in hand to the front door.

“Don’t forget to lock the door, Gyu. I’m going upstairs first.” Sunggyu nodded and turned his heel to kitchen. He opened the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of mineral before he gulped down the content almost half.

 


 

Sunggyu pulled the comforter at his chest level. He then turned to his left and kissed Woohyun a goodnight kiss on his forehead before closing their distance. “Goodnight Woo.”

Woohyun hummed in reply and snuggled closer to his source of warmth. Sleepiness dominating them in instant. But not too long after that, Woo squirmed in Sunggyu hold.

“Gyu, can you increase the temperature? I’m cold.” Woohyun shivered slightly making Sunggyu confused. He took the control to check the temperature if he accidentally lower it, but, the digital number shown was the usual they put.

He then pressed the increase button thrice until it reach maximum temperature but still Woohyun small whimper can be heard. “Gyu, it still cold.”

Woohyun condition right now really scared Sunggyu. The comforter lying on top of him had being peeled aside. Sunggyu propped his elbow and scoped Woohyun in his arms, palming his forehead. His eyes double in size the moment his hand come in contact with the burning feeling underneath it.

“Woo, you are burning! Wait here, I’ll bring you cold medicine.” Just in a blink of eyes, Woohyun was left alone on the bed, cocoon in the thick comforter while waiting for Sunggyu.

Woohyun had his eyes closed and an arm draped over his burning forehead. As far as he remember, he did not careless in taking care of himself, furthermore, he was totally fine when they were at the Kim mansion. Only that he sometime felt dizzy but he was okay after he rest a while. The fever also became the main question as it suddenly increase without any warning.

His eyes went open at the sound of Sunggyu voice waking up him. Slowly, Woohyun pushed his weak body with the help of Sunggyu and leaned his body against the headboard. The glass and and two pills now being handed to Woohyun. He swallowed them and finished the water before he laid back peacefully.

“Sleep, honey. Wake me if you need anything.” Sunggyu lulled Woohyun back to sleep. His fingers massages Woohyun temple tenderly to help the dizzy go way.

 


 

Couple days later...

 

Woohyun jolted in his seat as he felt a palm touching his forehead but quickly relieved after he knew the owner. Sunggyu looked at him with a pair of worried eyes when his skin caught a slight burning sensation oh his wife forehead. His other free hand push away the laying document on the table and sat himself on it, facing Woohyun.

 

“Woo honey, are you okay? You look pale and also burning?” Sunggyu asked but left unanswered by Woohyun. Instead, he removed his husband palm which resting on his forehead.

 

He flashed him a weak smile helping him to ease the worrisome inside Sunggyu. Woohyun knew his husband must be worried right now. “I’m okay. Just a light headache but I already took some painkillers earlier.”

 

“Honey, it has been two days since you not feeling well. How about we go to the clinic after this? We can know if the disease serious or not.” Sunggyu still has not give up in coaxing Woohyun. Every time he saw Woohyun pale face, his heart will clenched hurtfully.

 

At first Sunggyu thought Woohyun was having slight fever and will recover soon after he took medicine, but the condition was still same. No changes. To make it even more worst, Woohyun looked sicker the day after. Sunggyu did asked him to stay at home until he was feeling well, but this Woohyun we were talking about. Despite Sunggyu continuous plea, Woohyun still with his decision.

 

The look on his husband face succeed in making Woohyun to agree to Sunggyu. He moisten his dry lips and inclined his torso forward until his hand managed to wrap around his husband waist and buried his face deeper against the fabric of Sunggyu abdomen, inhaling the soothing scent which never fail to put him at ease and feeling safe. Sunggyu let out a small chuckled upon seeing his wife cute action and brought his warm hand against Woohyun’s small back to rub it in circular motion, hoping it will help Woohyun to ignore the discomfort.

 

“You have not give me your answer yet. Will you go to the clinic after this?” Instead of getting a reply, Sunggyu received an incoherent mumble against his abdomen which cause him to feel tickle.

 

“Woo honey, please? It hurt me to see you weak like this.” Sunggyu pulled away Woohyun face from his abdomen and held the small face in between his hands. A cute pout hanging on Woohyun red lips as he was pulled from his comfort zone. The urge to kiss the cute pout was really high and Sunggyu could not control himself to place his own lips against the soft flash in urgency.

 

The kiss last for a couple minutes before Woohyun weakly pushed Sunggyu chest for oxygen. The view of Woohyun with closed lids and his slightly swollen lips parted really drove Sunggyu to another level of self restrict. If only Woohyun was not sick, he surely ravishing his wife right now inside his cabin.

 

Blush crept up to his face when he first saw Sunggyu princely face after he opened back his eyes. The smirk plastered on Sunggyu’s lips made Woohyun unconsciously brought down his gaze. Even though they had been together for a quite time and even couples of time making love, but Woohyun still cannot bring himself to look longer into his husband eyes. Those pair of clear crystals were too powerful and dominating to Woohyun.

 

“You might get infected as you kiss me earlier.” Woohyun killed the silence after a while. He rested his head on Sunggyu firm thigh to hide his blushing face and played with his husband slender fingers.

 

“I don’t mind sharing sickness with you if that will cure you.” Say Sunggyu was crazy or head over heels of his wife, he did not mind. Woohyun was his first and main priority, also his responsibility. The vow he said on the altar years ago was his promise to Woohyun.

 

A soft chuckle escaped from Woohyun’s mouth. If he was asked what was the best thing happen to him, he will answer meeting and marrying Sunggyu without hesitate any second. Kim Sunggyu gave him a new life after his series of broken life episode. The moment where he almost gave up living in this world, Sunggyu came pulled him from the darkness and provided him with all the loves he needed.

 

“Honey, this will be my last time asking you. If you still do not give me your answer, I will carry you now to clinic. No matter what you say or oppose. So, you better answer me.”

 

“Arasso. We will go to the clinic after office but for now can you please ditch your works and stay with me for a second? I suddenly want to cuddle with you.” Woohyun gave him the most irresistible puppy eyes. This was not usual for Woohyun to be clingy at Sunggyu during office hours. Usually it was Sunggyu trying hard to get his attention while working.

 

The sudden request from Woohyun made Sunggyu confused. Not that he refused, but it was very unusual for Woohyun to ask something like this while working. Woohyun always put professionalism at first although Sunggyu many times asked his wife to drop the formalities between them. His reason always Sunggyu was his boss and he was his PA, so Sunggyu will hardly agree to his request.

 

“Why is my wife shoo clingy? Do you mishh me shoo musshh?” Sunggyu baby talked to Woohyun while pulling his wife smaller frame into his arms after he settled himself on Woohyun’s working chair. Woohyun quickly snuggled closer to the warmth and closed his lids while listening to Sunggyu steady rhythmic heartbeat.

 

“Gyu, stop using that tone or I will pinch you hard.”

 

“Wae? Isn’t it cute?”

 

“Disgusting. I am not a baby.”

 

“But you are my baby. My big clingy baby.”

 

“Stop.” Woohyun already set his fingers on Sunggyu exposed side. Sunggyu finally shut his mouth afraid if Woohyun really pinch him because Woohyun infamous crab pinch was no joke. It hurt like hell.

 

“Arasso, sleep well.” Sunggyu tighten his arms around the petite body before he dropped a kiss on Woohyun’s crown. He softly humming to a song and gently patted Woohyun side to put him asleep like a baby. After he felt a steady breath from Woohyun, Sunggyu corrected their position to make Woohyun more comfortable laying in his arms.

 

He studied a while the angelic face of his wife whom resting against his chest. His chest rose slowly as he inhaled the same air with him and exhaled through his pointy nose. Sunggyu was not sure if his eyes playing trick on him or Woohyun did look glowing these days. His milky skin looked extra soft and glowing like he was standing under a spotlight. Very beautiful.

 

“Saranghae.”

 


 

Woohyun clicked on the save option before he closed the file and shut down the computer. His hands busy cleaning his working table. All the files and documents from earlier he collected and kept inside a cabinet behind his table. Woohyun almost dropped the black document holder in his hand when he suddenly felt dizzy and his eyes went black for a moment. His other free hand quickly reached over his chair to hold to stabilise himself. He gently shook his head to chase away the dizziness and thankfully it gone.

 

“Woo, are you okay?” Sunggyu voice suddenly greeted Woohyun’s eardrums. He weakly turned his head to the source and in a matter of second, Sunggyu already had him in between his arms, inspecting him further.

 

“I’m not really okay but I am fine for now. Maybe because of the fever I looked pale.” Woohyun explained to Sunggyu. He mentally cringed at his own voice as he sounded really weak. Woohyun pulled himself a bit and placed the file on the cabinet before he settled back into his husband embrace.

 

“Come get you to the doctor. I hate seeing you weak like this.” Sunggyu gathered Woohyun’s belonging while he still keeping Woohyun possessively in his other arm. Seeing Sunggyu acting like that, Woohyun felt something warm spreading in his heart.

 

“I can walk on my own Gyu.” Woohyun insisted on walking instead of being carried by Sunggyu. Though the office had ended 20 minutes ago, but there was still a few people has not left the office and Woohyun did not want them to witness their intimacy. He could feel his cheeks warm at Sunggyu sweet attention.

 

Reluctantly, Sunggyu agreed to Woohyun but he never left his side. Sunggyu securely wrapped his arm around Woohyun’s slim waist to help him, afraid if Woohyun might fall while walking. Woohyun did not say anything about his husband action and he let the elder plastered to his side. Truthfully, he needed Sunggyu by his side as he felt the dizzy slowly killing him.

 

 
 

Sunggyu opened the door and waited for Woohyun to get inside safely before he closed it and jogged to the driver side. Woohyun was buckling his seatbelt when Sunggyu enter and start the car. The white Ferrari reversed smoothly from the parking lot and slid off to the busy street of Seoul metropolitan city.

 

Throughout the journey, Woohyun had his eyes closed and leaned his head against the window. He was trying to get some nap while Sunggyu drove to the clinic. Once a while, Sunggyu stole a glance to his side to watch over Woohyun. His heart clenched every time he saw Woohyun’s pale face. Silently he prayed in his heart, Woohyun was fine. He was hoping the doctor will say Woohyun only having a common fever not some kind of critical problem.

 

The sound of handbrake being pulled had awoken Woohyun. Sunggyu was helping him to unbuckle his seatbelt and wait for him to back from his groggy state. After a couple of time, Woohyun regain back his normal and unloaded from the car. He wait Sunggyu to lock their car and together walk hand in hand to the clinic.

 

“Yes sir?” A female nurse welcomed them at the front desk as soon they enter the clinic. The familiar aroma of medicine slowly invaded their nostril much to Woohyun dismay. The smell almost brought nausea to Woohyun but he hardly suppress it at the back of his throat. Since he was kid, he never fond of hospital or anything related to it because of its smell.

 

“I would like to have a check up for my wife. He has been not feeling well for two days.” Sunggyu explained to the nurse. He asked Woohyun to has a sit first while he was settling the registration. Woohyun obeyed his words without objection and straight away plopped down his bum onto the leather chair.

 

“Alright. Please wait for a while until your name being called. Thank you.” Sunggyu thanked the nurse again before he headed to where Woohyun was sitting and settle beside him. He placed Woohyun’s head on his shoulder and wrapped his arm around his tiny frame.

 

“How are you feeling now?” Sunggyu asked Woohyun after a some silence.

 

“Better than before but the fever still there.” Woohyun palmed his own forehead to feel the burning under his palm. The temperature was not too high but high enough to bring irritation and discomfort to Woohyun.

 

“It’s okay. Later the doctor will check on you.” The soothing voice of Sunggyu managed to bring calm inside Woohyun. His smile wider as Sunggyu kissed his crown lovingly and caressed his side.

 


 

“Kim Woohyun?” A middle aged man voice greeted them as soon as they enter the cubicle after the nurse called his name. Woohyun stepped forward and shook hand with the doctor before they were asked to sit.

 

“May I know your condition?” The doctor straight away asked him. He pushed his glasses back onto his bridge nose while waiting for the answer.

 

“I have fever for about two days ago and it still bothering me. Sometimes I felt dizzy suddenly forcing me to stop whatever I was doing at that moment. At first I thought it was because I did not get enough rest or wrong eat, but no.”

 

Sunggyu nodded his head in agreement with Woohyun words. He chose to keep his mouth shut and let Woohyun did all the talking as he was the one who experienced it. He noticed the doctor jotted down every details said by Woohyun onto his paper. A little while later, the doctor did some minor examination on Woohyun, checking his vital and temperature.

 

“Other than your fever, I found nothing serious issue here but I would like you to have blood test and urine test to confirm you are alright.”

 

Woohyun nodded his head after the doctor removed the wrapper for blood pressure machine. He waited for a nurse to give him urine bottle and excuse himself to the toilet. Sunggyu sent Woohyun off with a supportive smile before he turned back his attention to the doctor.

 

“Is he okay?” A hint of worrisome can be heard from Sunggyu voice. When the doctor declare his Woohyun was fine, Sunggyu finally let out a relieved sigh but that was not last long until his wife was asked to do some test.

 

The doctor was not directly answered Sunggyu question, instead he was answered by a question. “You two are married, right?” He asked, smilling which left Sunggyu in confusion who trying to find the relation between Woohyun sickness and their status.

 

“Erm.. Yes?” It sounded more like a question than a firm answer. Sunggyu watched the doctor chuckled in amusement after he said his answer.

 

“Are you both ually active?”

 

“Is it necessary?”

 

 

 

Woohyun came back after he was gone for more than 30 minutes. Both Sunggyu and Woohyun decided to have their early dinner at the nearby restaurant while waiting for the test result. For Woohyun the waiting was nerve wrecking. What if he has cancer or any serious diseases? What if the doctor said he only left three month to live? What will he do?

 

“Gyu, I’m scared.” Out of sudden, Woohyun voice out his worry. Sunggyu stopped his eating and put a while his cutlery, boring an undescribe gaze through his tiny eyes. When he was caught in between Sunggyu’s eyes, Woohyun could not help but to hang his head down avoiding the gaze.

 

Sunggyu got up from his seat and pulled the chair beside his wife. Once he settled, he brought the smaller man into his embrace, holding him tightly as he was giving him strength. Sunggyu planted a kiss on Woohyun’s black locks. “Everything is going to be alright. You have me.”

 

“Will you stay with me even if I was diagnose with a fatal disease? Will I still have you by my side, Gyu?”

 

Sunggyu was dumbfonded. He did not expect those words came out from Woohyun. What was his wife thinking? Leaving him was the last thing ever crossed in Sunggyu mind, and if that happen, only death can do them apart. Nothing else. His love for Woohyun was too strong to leave him.

 

“That is not going to be happen. You are going to be fine. And even if you are dying, I, Kim Sunggyu will never ever dare leave your side. That is my promise to myself, Woo. I promise you one thing honey, only death can do us apart.”

 

After hearing his husband sincere promise, Woohyun could stop his tears from rolling down his cheeks. His husband hard frame was tightly he held by his arms. He let out all his tears until he felt content. “Gomawo, Gyu. Jeongmal saranghae.”

 

Sunggyu pulled himself carefully from Woohyun. He placed his hands on both Woohyun’s stained cheeks and lovingly rubbed his thumb against the tears. “Nado saranghae. Finish your food then we can go back to the clinic.”

 

Woohyun nodded and returned back to his eating. Sunggyu remained beside him and silently watching over Woohyun until the latter noticed.

 


 

Sunggyu twisted the knob nervously while Woohyun holding tight onto his husband hand. Before entering the room, Sunggyu gave Woohyun an assuring smile to ease out the tension inside him. The middle aged doctor offered them to sit and proceeded back to their previous session.

 

“So, the result is here with me. Before I continue, do you want to ask anything?” The doctor looked back and forth from Sunggyu to Woohyun for a couple time and continued back on his explanation after he received a no from them.

 

“Mr. Kim, your wife is perfectly healthy.” The conformation brought a huge relieve to Sunggyu. He slightly took a glance on his right and saw Woohyun also breathed out in relieve.

 

“Then, why I was experiencing that?” This time Woohyun finally talk since they entered the room just now.

 

The doctor let a small chuckle before he continued back. He first straighten his body closer to the table and took out a piece of paper which Woohyun assumed his medical result. He scanned briefly through the document before he drifted back his focus onto the couple in front of him.

 

“Congratulation Kim, your wife is four month pregnant now.” No voice. For a moment silence took over them. Dr. Yoo blinked his eyes in confusion as the couple in front him reacted nothing after he bursted out the new. Normally, other couple probably now crying river or kissing each other like no tomorrow, but very unusual they have poker face.

 

“Am I hearing right, doctor?” After a while, Sunggyu finally got his voice back. His conscious mind came right at the moment.

 

“Yes, Mr. Kim. You are going to be a father.” Dr. Yoo repeat again the blissful news. Upon hearing the second time, Woohyun burst out in tears. His hands tightly wrapped around his husband torso and crying his day out against his husband hard chest.

 

“I’m pregnant, Gyu. I have your baby.” The sentences managed to slip in between Woohyun’s sobs. Even incoherently, Sunggyu caught them, and bring closer his wife body against his. The foxy eyes of Sunggyu brimmed with fresh tears when he dropped a loving kiss on Woohyun’s crown.

 

“Thank you so much, honey. Jeongmal gomawo, yeobo.”

 


 

“But doctor, if the baby already four month long, why I never have the symptoms before. I mean, like other expecting mother, they usually experience nausea or fatigue but I am not.”

 

“I second that, doctor. For the past four month, he was totally fine. The fever just attacked him couple days ago. He even got engaged in strain activities.”

 

Dr. Yoo chuckled in silence watching over the couple getting confused. This sometimes could not he helped as different person will possess different symptoms. In Woohyun case, he assumed the mother himself did not notice the little change in his body or he was just too engrossed in working until he forget about his own health.

 

“Maybe the baby is too tired waiting his/her mama to notice the presence.” Dr. Yoo joked. Sunggyu and Woohyun chuckled along with the doctor. In between moment, Sunggyu silently brought his larger hand into Woohyun and intertwined their fingers together. With the corner of his eyes, he noticed Woohyun’s cheeks gradually changed its colour.

 

“Alright. I already prescribe you some vitamins and just to remind, next month you are going here again to check your little baby doing.” Dr. Yoo tore a paper and handed it to Sunggyu. He also remind them to come again on the assigned date for the next checkup.

 

“Thanks, doc.”

 


 

Sunggyu could not help but smiling all the time since they were out from the clinic. Not to mention his hand also possessively wrapped around Woohyun’s slim waist, guiding his cute wife to their car. Woohyun mouthed a little thanks after Sunggyu being a gentleman and opened the door for him.

 

“Aren’t you tired, Gyu?” Woohyun asked. Sunggyu turned to face Woohyun for a while before he looked back to rear-view mirror while reversing the car.

 

“Pardon?”

 

“I’m asking you, aren’t you feel tired smiling? Are you that happy?”

 

Woohyun did not get a reply. Instead, he felt a hand resting casually against his clothed abdomen, lovingly caressing the part which left him blushing at the skin ship. Sunggyu pulled the wheel at the side of the road. He pulled the hand break and shifted a bit in his seat to face Woohyun without moving his hand.

 

“Even word cannot describe my felling honey. I’m going to be an appa. My dream finally come true.” Sunggyu held both Woohyun’s hand and kissed each knuckle tenderly. He then inclined forward to place a long kiss against Woohyun plump lips to share his feelings.

 

Woohyun deepen the kiss and pulled Sunggyu closer by his nape. He pulled himself when his breath was out but resting their forehead together. “I love you.”

 

Again Woohyun closed their distance and dived together into the pool of love. Sunggyu was so close to loose his guard when he suddenly remembered they were still in car. He looked down to Woohyun only to be welcomed with a sensual sight of Woohyun trying to catch his breath with both his eyelids shut tight.

 

He bent down to the level of Woohyun abdomen and placed a chaste kiss on top of it. The sudden contact made Woohyun to open his eyes and unconsciously smiled at the heart warming sight of Sunggyu kissing his belly. His hand involuntary caressed his husband cheeks.

 

“I love you Woohyun. This baby is the prove of my love.”

 

 

 

So for those who are waiting for preggy Hyun, I proudly present to you this chapter. Woogyu with a child are really cute, am I right?