Chapter 1

Seeking for Love
 

The moment his eyes caught the figure until he still doesn’t remove his eyes. Not even once he blinked. Every single movement made by the figure only bought confuse to Sunggyu. ‘Doesn’t him remember me after this 5 years? If yes, means that my guess is right. He success terminate me from his memory.’

 

In Sunggyu eyes, Woohyun now is totally differ from Woohyun he has been known from 5 years ago. Now he looked more fashionable and Sunggyu really sure his flawless face also look more attractive and beautiful than years ago. And also one thing he quite sure that he is now is attracted to Woohyun.

 

Sunggyu rose from his sit heading to the meeting room. Today is the big day. All the director from both company are here. This situation makes Sunggyu a bit nervous and he shrugged that off and maintain his coolness. He enter the room confidently before greeted all the directors and sit.

 

“A very good morning and welcome to the Manager of Love Mall, Lee Howon-sshi and his fellow colleagues. As all of you were informed, the main objective of today meeting is to discuss on our merging company, Paradise Mall with Love Mall. Once again, I would like to thank Mr. Lee on his agreement for this merging. As for the biggest share holder for this grand project, I thanked again Mr. Lee on his faith to lead this big project.” Sunggyu stopped for a while. Everyone seems focused on his speech.

“Also, from now on Paradise Mall and Love Mall will be known as ParadiseLove Mall. Later this company will be operated under the same management. With this merging, both of the company agree to double the profit. Last but not least, I hope with this merging, all of us can work better as one and maximize the cooperation. Thank you.” Sunggyu ended his speech.

 

Sunggyu back to his sit after the boards finished their clap. This merging already known for both company only that this meeting is held to inform officially. He looked pleased with reaction given by the staffs.

 

Woohyun jotted down all the details of the meeting as he is the secretary of Lee Howon-shi. He already know about this merging but the only thing that is bothering him is he didn’t know the fact that his boss’s company is merging with Kim Sunggyu’s company. What a small world. He never being all prepare to face him again after all these past years.

 

“Are you done?” asked Howon after the meeting had ended.

 

Woohyun only nodded while he pack his belonging. Howon become a silent onlookers observing all Woohyun movement.

 

“Good. After this we will have lunch. No excuse.”

 

“But Mr. Lee I have a lot of work to do. I’m sorry.”

“I already know that will be your answer. But kindly to remind you again we are here with the same car. So wherever I go you must follow unless you decide to have cab.” Howon smirked when he saw Woohyun released a heavy sighed meaning he won this. No matter how hard Howon asked Woohyun to go with him, Woohyun never failed to avoid him by giving so much reasons. He never know why Woohyun is so hard to be with.

 

With no other choice, Woohyun followed Howon with heavy steps. He know Mr. Lee will never tired to ask him again and again until he decide to say yes.

 

“Where are you two going?”

 

“Oh no. Please not be him”

 

The source of the voice managed to stop Howon and Woohyun steps. Howon turned his body to greet the owner of the voice. From far there was Sunggyu walked heading towards them.

 

“Oh. It’s you Sunggyu-sshi. We are about to have our lunch. Mind joining us?”

 

“Sure. Why not.” For a while Sunggyu and Woohyun eyes meet each other. Sunggyu still not moved his gaze, Woohyun already looking down to avoid Sunggyu’s gaze. He is still not ready to meet him.

 

“Oh sorry before that, he is my secretary, Nam Woohyun.” Howon decide to do the formal greeting when he realized that Sunggyu’s eyes never leave Woohyun. Woohyun slightly bow after the introduction. Sunggyu only chuckled seeing Woohyun flustered action.

 

“Ok. Howon-sshi, let’s go. I know a better place.”

 


 

Almost one hour Woohyun sit in front of his laptop. Within the time being, his body only stay in front of the laptop but his mind flew away. He was thinking back about his encounter with Sunggyu this noon. That guy whom gave out speech also the one who act like they never know each other before.

 

Woohyun released a heavy sighed determined to focus back on his work. He tried to put away his past not letting it disturbed his focus. For him, past is past. After all he done now is for his future. He want a bright and better future for himself.

 

Finally after 2 hours of struggle, Woohyun finished his work. He checked again before saved his works. He settle his workplace and shut down his laptop before decide to have his beauty sleep.