Chapter 2

Seeking for Love

 hi readers, how is the story. sorry if boring. thank you for reading and subscribing.

 


 

Jihyun cries out loud after she know her only son was impregnated. Jiyoon tried her best to calm her sister while Woohyun was crying silently in a corner. His tears never stops as his mother wailing. It really hurt to say what had he gone through.

 

“Calm your self, eonnie. It’s not good for your health.”

 

“How should I calm, Jiyoon-ie. My only son had betrayed me. You can never understand me.” Jihyun weep between her cries. Her body became weaker in her sister arms.

 

“Maybe I should die, Jiyoon-ah.”

 

“Eonnie! Geumanhae! What do you think if Woohyun hear this? Don’t be stupid, eonnie. Every problem must have their own solution.” Jiyoon tries to coax her sister. Jiyoon still believe that her nephew is not doing this. Must be something he hide from his mother.

 

When listened to his mother words, Woohyun cannot held longer his tears. His mother words like a blade stabbing his heart. Little that his mother know, Woohyun was the victim of lust.

 

“By any chance, do you actually believe Woohyun doing this?”

 

“Then how in the world a creature happen to be in his body?! When I asked who is the father he avoid me.” Jihyun glared her sister.

 

“Let me asked him. Maybe he feel afraid to tell you.”

 


 

JiYoon opened her nephew room only to see Woohyun hugging his knee at the corner. She truly felt sorry behalf his nephew. He knew Woohyun was a good boy. He will not do something could bring ashamed to his family.

 

Woohyun quickly hugged her as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He let out all his tears in his aunt embrace. Jiyoon hugged him closed whispering sweet nothing in his ear.

 

“Honey, tell me what is actually happening?” Jiyoon question only left unanswered.

 

“You know your mother condition, right? Now tell me for the sake of your mother, okay.”

 

“I was innocent. I swear I’m not doing that thing.”

 

“Then tell me the truth. It is hurt me seeing your mother claiming you like that.” Jiuoon rubbed her nephew back gently. Giving him time and space to tell without forcing him. She knew well her Woohyun, at the end he will revealed the truth.

 

“I was . He me.”

 

“Who?”

 

“Kim Myungsoo”

 


 

“Liar! People like you only after my properties. Don’t you ever dream to be a part of this family.” Shouted Mr. Kim.

 

“Mr. Kim, I’m begging you, please don’t do this. Who will take responsibility on my son? Who is going to be the father after the baby is born?” Jihyun is begging to her employer. She hope he will listen to her words.

 

“Is it true my son is the father? Not other random guy.” Sound cynical come from Mr. Kim. Jihyun can only cry receiving those insults. She know her son very well. Woohyun will never do such thing which can bring shamed to his family. His son is innocence and Kim Myungsoo should take his responsible not act like a coward defending behind his father power.

 

“Mrs. Kim, both us are mothers and I bet you must understand very well my condition, right? Also you know that my son is innocence, right? Please help me,” Jihyun moved from Siwon now hugging Hyunah right leg. Hyunah can only hugged Jihyun without saying anything. He know his Myungsoo very well. He is quite social compare to his twin hyung, Sunggyu. Myungsoo never listen to her words and she is very sure that Myungsoo should be blamed in this situation.

 

Cannot stand seeing his mother keep begging to those heartless persons, Woohyun pulled his mother on her feet before dragging her out. His heart cannot take how much his mother put aside her pride and dignity just to justify her son. Woohyun crying silently as they walking away from the bungalow. He was shrouded with guilty towards his mother which he cannot do anything to redeem it back.

 

“Jihyun! Wait a second!” Both Woohyun and Jihyun steps stopped answering to the sudden shout. They turn their body to the source seeing Hyunah running after them. Hyunah hugged Jihyun tightly in her embraced if she trying to say sorry to her.

 

“I promise to both of you, I will fight for Woohyun justice. I will make sure my son will take his responsibility on you, Woohyun. Once again, I begged for your forgiveness, Jihyun and Woohyun. I’m truly sorry. If only I can turn back the time.”

 

“Thing already happen. I just hope you will fulfill your promise. We have our leave first.”

 

Hyunah can only send their back view with tears. She really feel guilty towards Woohyun. Woohyun she know before was a cheerful and bubbly kid. Smile never leave his porcelain like face and he really a very good kid. Never she saw in past time Woohyun talked or walking together with any men or girls. He really treasure his pride and innocence. But now his son managed to brake his innocence. Now no longer smiling angle only crying angel longing for his innocence.

 


 

“L, why are you refused to take the responsible? You need to take every result of your actions. Pity Woohyun, he was framed by you.” Hyunah try to sugar coat Myungsoo. Her son really stubborn like his dad. If he say A then A will be the outcome no matter how we persuade.

 

The said L guy only scrolled his phone totally ignoring his mother rambling on him. He know his mother will never raise her voice or even dare to lay a hand on him. He also know that his mother will never pushed his to do what he don’t want to do. Like right know his mother begging him to take Woohyun as his wife to cover his wrong doing. But L being stubborn himself choose to ignore those words.

 

“Mom, how come you are very sure he pregnant with my baby? The baby may come from other men and he only come to us just for money because he cannot afford raising the baby alone. Mom you are so easy tricked by people.”

 

“L what is wrong with you?”

 

“Nothing is wrong with me. I will never marry to that . FULLSTOP.” L left his mom gaping in disbelief on his sudden decision. He grabbed all his important thing and his luggage before exit the room. Today L is going abroad leaving away his problems behind because he know somebody will cover him up later.