Chapter 41

Seeking for Love

Five days later…

 

Sunggyu unconsciously let out a subtle smile upon seeing his wife who was ironing his working shirt while humming to an unknowing tone. Silently, he took his steps approaching the still oblivious Woohyun and slowly blew behind his ear.

 

“Gyu! I almost had coronary.” Woohyun swatted Sunggyu’s shoulder in annoyance while Sunggyu just laughed hysterically when he saw Woohyun unexpected reaction.

 

Sunggyu’s laugh only brought annoyance to Woohyun. His hand harshly iron the shirt and shoved the shirt to his husband he left the still laughing Sunggyu behind. Inside the room, there was a walk in wardrobe which filled with Sunggyu office attire, from his head to his toe. When Woohyun was still working he also had his own section inside the wardrobe. They had another wardrobe for their casual clothe thanks to Sunggyu organized habit.

 

Among the hang necktie, Woohyun grabbed the black one and hurriedly walked to his husband. “Wear it by yourself.”

 

Before Woohyun managed to turn his body from Sunggyu, his wrist was caught by Sunggyu and soon after his face collided to a familiar hard chest. The calming scent from Sunggyu made Woohyun instantaneously closed his eyes and enjoyed breathing it. For a moment he forgot his short cold war with Sunggyu earlier as his husband lovingly hugged him closed against his hard built.

 

“Anger is not good for our baby and also for the mother.” Sunggyu stopped in the midway, smirking at the latter. “Because, he look extra cute when he is angry. Make me want to trap him under me all day long.”

 

Almost at instantaneous Woohyun face colour changed into darker shade. This husband of him sure know how to make his wife blushing hard despite had have been married for several years. And of course Woohyun secretly loved this side of his husband. But he never told him because if he did, Sunggyu will act more daring.

 

“You better hurry Mr. Kim. You have another 40 minute before 8 and I am very sure you don’t want to be late for your meeting with the investor.”

 

Quickly Sunggyu glanced the clock inside their room and resulted with eyes double in size. Watching his husband panic state, Woohyun could not help but to smirk in triumph. Well, once a while teasing his husband would not hurt, right?

 

The hanging tie on his neck was quickly reached by Sunggyu and tie the knot properly. He jogged across the room to take his coat on the sofa and ready to exit the room but then stopped in his way.

 

“My watch.” Muttered Sunggyu under his breathe and returned back into their room. His watch was an important accessories before he going out and that was compulsory.

 

Woohyun who was watching his husband shook his head gently. “It’s okay Gyu. Slow down, you still have enough time before the important meeting.”

 

“Yeah I know but you know me, right. I prefer to arrive 15 minute earlier so I can briefly check everything and make any correction if necessary.” Sunggyu explained.

 

“Of course I know, Gyu. I was your secretary before and I am perfectly aware with your attitude Mr. Perfectionist.” Replied Woohyun with a genuine smile.

 

“My irreplaceable dedicated secretary.”

 

The couple then walked out of the room hand- in-hand to dining hall to have their breakfast. While descending the stairs, Sunggyu protectively secured his arm around Woohyun’s waist and earned a disapproving look from Woohyun.

 

“I still can walk.” Woohyun protested.

 

“Just to make sure both of you are safe, love.” Sunggyu replied and left a kiss on Woohyun temple which only left the said man to blush.

 

---

 

“Kim Myungsoo come to my room now.” Sunggyu pressed the button on the intercom to pass his massage to Myungsoo.

 

“Coming in five minutes.”

 

Sunggyu resumed back to the printed paper in his hand. His eyes carefully read each of the letters printed to find any mistake while waiting for Myungsoo. The reason he called Myungsoo was to discuss about the upcoming mega project in Japan. The representative from Japan came three days ago to discuss with Myungsoo about the details. Today, Sunggyu wanted to hear from Myungsoo all the details before he decided whether to agree or to decline the proposal.

 

*knock…knock*

 

“Come in.”

 

A man with black suit entered the room with couples of thick file in his hands. Upon seeing the figure, Sunggyu stopped his current work and cleared all the documents on his table. Myungsoo took his seat in front of Sunggyu and placed all the files on the table.

 

“Here are the details about the project. You can read first, try to understand them then I will explain.”

 

“What else they said?”

 

“They give us two weeks to discuss with our team. After two weeks, they want an answer. Also, they want us to go there to discuss further.” Myungsoo explained. His eyes watched Sunggyu serious face when he read the words on the paper.

 

Then, silence engulfed them. No words exchanged, only left with the sound of air-con and paper. Both of the Kim were fell into deep and serious discussion. Myungsoo voice could only be heard if Sunggyu asked him anything or he needed to explain some details to his boss, other than that, Sunggyu was leading.

 

“They are really hoping we are agree to work together for this. And from my perspective hyung, this is a good chance for us also. Don’t you think so?”

 

What had being said by Myungsoo were true. If he agreed on this project, their compony will received a bonus point because working with one of most respectful compony in Japan. But the problem now was why did the Japan compony wanted to has a discussion in Japan instead of Korea? Not that he protested or what, just he had to leave his heavy pregnant wife for at least one week.

 

He knew he might sounded like not professional but, as a husband, his wife was his main priority. Due was just around the corner and anything may be happen in Woohyun’s eight month. The Japan representative already stated that both he and Myungsoo needed to go there, not either one of them.

 

“Earth to Kim Sunggyu.” Myungsoo called out his brother name a bit louder when he got no response from him before.

 

“Yes Myungsoo.”

 

“I’m asking you your answer, Mr. Kim. What are you thinking?” Myungsoo knew his twin was thinking hard because Sunggyu’s forehead was frowning. Also his fingers could not stop from tapping the table. That was another sign his brother was in a deep thinking.

 

“How about you Myungsoo? What do you think about it?” The question was being answered back with a question.

 

“I already voice out my opinion, and now I’m waiting for yours.”

 

An audible sigh could be heard from Sunggyu. The young CEO leaned back his body against the leather chair. He was still considering the pros and cons of the deal. If he rejected this opportunity, it will make him looked selfish. But, if he accepted it, he had to leave Woohyun for one week. And now he was in dilemma.

 

“I don’t know, Myung.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I am afraid to leave Woohyun behind. You know he is in his last stage. The day we are schedule to fly to Japan will be his ninth month. And that just another few days.” Finally Sunggyu shared his worry to Myungsoo. He saw his brother was also thinking like him.

 

“I understand you but this matter also needs your concern and attention. If you are worry to leave him alone, you can ask Woohyun to stay at Kim’s whilst we are in Japan.” Myungsoo tried to understand his brother concern. It was not he thought Sunggyu was not professional, but yeah he did. He knew Sunggyu really loves Woohyun, but can he please not mix works and personal.

 

“Not like that, it just something is bothering me recently. You know right about Woohyun almost being hit. And in these past few days I keep on dreaming something might be happen to him.”

 

Sunggyu was not lying. Since after the incidence where Woohyun almost being hit, Sunggyu keep on dreaming something bad about Woohyun. His gut always tell him the culprit was someone that he know, someone that was closely related to either him or Woohyun. Also, Sunggyu was confidence, that person want to see him and Woohyun separated.

 

Myungsoo did not question his brother concern after he listen to his explanation. His brother got a point. Moreover, even himself thought that the accident was planned before. The aim was to kill either one of them. Myungsoo was very sure of it but Woohyun chose just to ignore it. But Myungsoo could not force him, he has no right. Even his husband did not say anything. He knew his brother had persuade Woohyun to make a report.

 

“How about you make a report? At least we can secure Woohyun safety.”

 

“Woohyun refused. I had persuade him, but he is still with his decision. You know how stubborn he is right.” Sunggyu shared his concern to Myungsoo. Just thinking about it made his head ache. His brain could not think any idea.

 

Myungsoo nodded. He understand his brother feeling right now. He just want the best for his wife. “It’s okay hyung. We need to put extra attention on him.”

 

“I hope so.”

 

---

 

The clock on the wall sharply at 11 in the morning. Usually this time Woohyun would be in the kitchen, started to prepare lunch for his husband. But today, Sunggyu called him he may arrive a bit late because he had a meeting with boards. Because his husband told him early, Woohyun chose to had his leisure time in the living room. He decided to make some simple dishes for Sunggyu later because the latter must had a meal after the meeting. When he was still working with the compony, every time the meeting finished, they will be served with a mouthful meal after that.

 

To kill the time, Woohyun flipped the channel to a cooking show. Since he became a full time housewife, Woohyun found something that can slowly replace his almost 10 years office schedule, that was cooking. When he was still working, usually Woohyun will use his weekend time to cook some new recipes that he got from either internet or magazine. Dongwoo was his regular ‘customer’ and sometimes he even asked Woohyun to pack him a lunchbox.

 

After the show had ended, Woohyun switch off the television and made a short trip to the bathroom as his bladder was full and needed to be empty immediately. Since he was getting bigger, the baby’s growth made his bladder being pushed which resulted he cannot hold his urine too much.

 

“Aigoo my baby. Mama is tired to go back and forth to toilet. This is my forth time already.” Woohyun caressed his bump while waddling to kitchen. He suddenly craving for something sweet and juicy. Last two days if he remembered, Sunggyu bought some tangerine.

 

He opened the refrigerator door and briefly scanned the content inside to look for the fruits. His eyes squinted and scanned again when he did not found his desired tangerine. Last time he remembered, there were still left three more tangerine, but now had gone. The door was closed back with a sullen face of Woohyun. He was pouting when he assumed Sunggyu was the one who finished them.

 

Woohyun really wanted to eat the tangerine right now, but his husband had finished them. Then, with heavy heart, Woohyun dragged his feet to the table near the cooking area and sat there. At the middle of table, there were some red apples purposely brought by Sunggyu after Woohyun was craving for fruits lately.

 

The apples were not even a bit attracting Woohyun’s attention. For this moment, he desperately wanted tangerines. He even can taste the juiciness and pulps going down his throat. Unconsciously, he sipped his saliva and rubbed his bump.

 

“Should Mama call Papa?” His baby twitched at the mention of the father name. Woohyun was having a dilemma right now. His husband must be in the meeting right now and Woohyun was very sure Sunggyu must had turned off his phone beforehand.

 

After battling with himself, finally Woohyun decided to call his husband. And his expectation was true. His husband phone had been switched off and Woohyun sighed at it. His shoulder fell with his body slightly slide down at the chair. For Godness sake, Woohyun was dying to eat tangerine right now.

 

“Papa is not answering me.” The baby kicked to response at him. Woohyun stared at his phone for a while, still thinking either he will wait for Sunggyu or went to nearby supermarket to buy tangerines. But, if he chose the second option, Sunggyu must be angry. Since after the incident, his husband had forbid him from going out the house without at least one person to keep him company.

 

His eyes trailed down his bulging stomach. Some flutter movements could be felt underneath the skin but then it became more frequent. It seemed like the baby was showing a protest and insisted the mother to get the tangerine as soon as possible. Woohyun ran his fingers on the area where his baby head was positioned. He purposely poked his baby just to annoyed baby Kim.

 

“Hey, are you forcing Mama to go and buy tangerine right now?” And Woohyun earned a not so gentle kick on his left side which causing him slipped a yelp in surprise.

 

“No need to harsh on me, baby. Mama is hurt.”

 

While his hand was working to calm his baby, Woohyun was still thinking whether he should stay and asks Sunggyu to buy or made a quick trip to the nearest market before Sunggyu came home. If he chose the first choice, Sunggyu’s phone was switch off. No way he could ask Sunggyu. Then, of he chose the second one, the risk of being scolded by Sunggyu was higher.

 

After thinking a while, finally Woohyun had made up his decision. For the sake of his baby, he chose the second option. The wall clock showed 11.30 in the morning. 30 minutes had passed just for thinking an answer. Without wasting more time, Woohyun rushed to change his clothe. With cautious steps, Woohyun climbed up the stairs and straight away heading to their shared room. After he was done, he grabbed the car keys on the dressing table and exit the room.

 

 

---

 

From a far, a group of man with suit can be seen at a corner of the contemporary café. They were too absorb in their discussion and not even bothered with the other activities inside there. All of them were wearing serious expression and were listening attentively to whoever speaker. Some of them jotted down important details while some of them was voicing his opinion regarding the agenda.

 

Not too long after that, the meeting finally came to its end. All the suited men were collecting their belongings after the chairman ended their meeting. After this, they will be served with some foods and desserts as a reward. A male waiter then came to collect their order and left few minutes after.

 

“How is your feeling right now, Mr. Soon-to-be-daddy?” One of the collegue asked Sunggyu after the said man was back from gents. Almost instantly, Sunggyu’s lips stretched to its limit, displaying all his pearl white teeth.

 

“Cannot wait for the day actually. The baby is very active nowadays. Maybe the womb is to small.” Sunggyu ended with a light joke which earned himself a soft laugh from the collegues.

 

“What is the gender? Baby boy or baby girl?” This time the representative of Around Us Sdn. Bhd. took his turn to ask. Hearing to the question, Sunggyu could only sigh, but he was still wearing the same smile from before.

 

“That is the problem now. Every time doctor wants to scan the , the baby will cover that part. I repeat, every time.” Sunggyu could not hide his frustration. Just thinking about it made Sunggyu wanted to cry suddenly.

 

“But my instinct tell me it’s a girl. It just my fatherly instinct tell me.” With confidence, Sunggyu told them his instinct.

 

“Woah! How come you are very sure about it?”

 

“I told you just now, my instinct. I can feel it when I talk to her.”

 

The rest of group just shook their head after they heard Sunggyu statement. This young businessman had that kind of strong instinct which made him one of the most successful businessman out there. The risk taking value from him made him extra powerful.

 

“My sister had experienced this once when conceiving her third baby. They tried to scan the gender but the baby decided to play hide and seek. They were keep deciding the gender until the day. But despite that, my sister believes she is going to have a baby boy although her husband is not believing her. And pop! She is right.”

 

After listening to the story, Sunggyu hope became higher. Little his heart was relax. Sunggyu watched his colleagues enjoyed their meal with a wide smile plastered on his handsome face. His hand reached a white cup on the table and sipped the black coffee down to his throat. While enjoying his lunch treat, his mind was imagining some beautiful moment of him playing with his daughter. They looked so happy while playing catch with Woohyun silently watching from aside.

 

“I cannot wait to hold you my princess.” Sunggyu whispered slowly into the thin air before he joined them into a conversation.

 

 

---

 

Woohyun’s red sedan just got into a parking lot after about five minutes journey to this supermarket. After he made sure he did not left anything behind, Woohyun briefly took a glance at his face before he going out from his car.

 

“Alright baby, let’s go.”

 

Woohyun walked to the entrance right after he locked his car beforehand. Time was running. He needed to be home before his husband or else he might be scolded. As soon as his body enter the building, he straightaway heading to fruits and vegetables section. Woohyun cannot walk to fast with his prominent bump in the way, so he preferred to stroll along the aisle while his eyes randomly scanning all the display items on rack.

 

“I will do grocery shopping later with Gyu.” Woohyun was having monologue to himself, battling whether to but or not to buy grocery. His legs then continued to walk until he finally arrived at the aim section.

 

Luck was on his side today. Seems liked the supermarket are having promotions today. All the fruits and vegetables were so fresh and juicy which made Woohyun confused what to buy. If he followed his heart, Woohyun wanted to buy all of them but later who will finish it?

 

The more he walked, he discovered more fruits with great price. All of them were so mouth-watering. Because of the connection between Woohyun and his baby, now the foetus was squirming inside.

 

“No baby, we cannot buy all of these. Who will finish them? Papa? Of course not.” Woohyun tried to coax his baby although he was holding himself from buying those fruits.

 

“Just buy what we only need, understand.” With heavy heart, Woohyun turned his heels to tangerine area and pulled a plastic for it. For once, he forgot about Sunggyu warning as he was too immersed buying some things for him. Later that he know, his husband almost finished with his meeting. He would be home soon in any minutes.

 

Woohyun turned his back without looking and collided with someone, causing his plastic to drop and spilled all its content. A soft sorry slipped from Woohyun mouth as he crouched down to collect everything. He was still not raising his eyes nor his face to the person he collided with. Then, a hand took one of the tangerine that rolled under his feet.

 

“Thank you,” Finally Woohyun’s eyes met the other one. But once his eyes registered the figure in front of him, his body involuntary shook in fear. His breath hitched when he saw the person smile, or Woohyun saw more like a smirk.

 

“Hello Woohyun. Long time no see.” The voice was belong to no other, Kim Kibum. He took a brave steps and closed the gap between them. They were only separated because of Woohyun’s bump in the middle.

 

“Hi,” Woohyun only answered him short. He adverted his eyes from the blond guy. The distance made him felt suffocated suddenly. He took one steps further from Kibum but his right hand was held him him.

 

“What do you want? Let go of my hand.”

 

It had been so long since the last time his skin came in contact with Woohyun’s. How he missed the warmth and softness of Woohyun’s skin against his cold one. To be honest, he missed to has Woohyun in his arms, kissing his red luscious lips and their sweet moments. Since ever Woohyun went missing right after their graduation day, he had been looking for him. And years after, his pray was finally been heard by God. He bumped into Woohyun at a food court.

 

Just when he was about to reopen back their history, he learnt a shocking fact. His boyfriend had been married with a successful CEO. The period of their marriage was parallel to the time he went missing. At first Kibum coaxed himself and thought maybe Woohyun had some problem where he refused to make him concerned. But, after he knew he was married to Kim Sunggyu, his heart boiled. Woohyun left him to get marry to a rich guy.

 

“I miss you,” Sadness and longing were very distinct lingering in Kibum voice. His sad eyes were reflecting all the emotion he held back then,

 

Woohyun was getting uncomfortable with all of these. Yes he admit he had once love this guy wholeheartedly. But that was before, where his nightmare had not coming yet. The promise they made to get marry was still vividly played in his mind, but God sure had much better plan for him, and also for Kibum. When he thought he fell into despair and no one was holding him back, Sunggyu came into his life as his saviour. Sunggyu was the person who indirectly gave Woohyun second hope to continue his live despite all the obstacle they faced.

 

“I am sorry Kibum. You know that I already married, right?” Silence for a while. “Furthermore, we are going to have our little angel soon.” Woohyun’s eyes trailed down to his round stomach and caressed it softly.

 

“But I love you, Hyunie. Can’t you see it? I want to build our future together.”

 

“I am sorry again because I break our promise. But trust me Kibum, I have no intention to leave you before. I cannot tell you the reason now, but please keep our story as a memory. I am happy with my life now, Sunggyu is a very good husband. I hope you will find someone who can replace me in your heart.” With a bit force, Woohyun tugged free his hand. He took a glance at Kibum solemn face before he turned his heels away from the guy. He better leave the scene or it will become worst. Moreover, Sunggyu was coming home any soon and he did not want to be scolded.

 

 

---

 

After the meeting had ended, Sunggyu went to his wife favourite café to him something sweet. He noticed within these certain months, Woohyun sweet tooth was getting stronger. He could finished a whole cake by himself just in one day. Of course his Woohyun was a sweet tooth before, but this time much worst.

 

“I would like to have chocolate indulgence and creampuff.” After he finished his order, Sunggyu waited at the nearest table while waiting it to be done.

 

“Your order is here, sir.” Couple of notes were exchanged. The sound of chimed from the bell showed that Sunggyu just left the café. Soon after his white car can be seen speeding up into Seoul busy streets.

 

 

 

“Darling, I am home!” Sunggyu shouted at the top of his lungs right after he entered the house. His right hand was holding the cake box while his other hand was pushing the door to be closed. He then strolled to kitchen to put the cake before he heading up to their room.

 

“Woo?” He called out the name again. His wife was nowhere to be seen since he came back. Usually Woohyun will come out and greet him but not for today. If he did not greet him, that was mean he was cooking or cleaning in the kitchen. Was Woohyun sleeping upstairs?

 

Some visible frown plastered on his clean forehead when he caught no sight of Woohyun in the room. Not even in the bathroom. He put his briefcase and coat on the bed and rested his bum beside it. Sunggyu fished out his smartphone and scrolled up to Woohyun’s contact.

 

"You have reached the mail-“

 

The frown got deepen. That was very unusual of Woohyun. Did his wife went out without his permission? To confirm his feeling, Sunggyu went down and checked the garage to see if Woohyun’s car was there or not. And yes, he was right. Woohyun was going out.

 

Automatically Sunggyu got angry. He had been told Woohyun countless time to not go out alone without him or any of the family members. Why did his wife was so stubborn? Sunggyu just want to make sure Woohyun was safe and sound after the incident.

 

In the meanwhile, Woohyun was driving back home quite rushing. He did not noticed he took almost one hour at the market. If not because of Kibum, he must be home right now. Once a while he glance at the dashboard watch to see the digit. Woohyun had not notice yet his phone had died. Once he reached home, he will be in a great danger.

 

“Oh God, Sunggyu is home.” Nervous sweats started to form on his forehead the moment he saw his husband white car parked in front it. He was dead.

 

Woohyun rushed his steps to the door after he took everything from the passenger seat. Once his hand pushed the door, cold aura was welcoming him made him difficult to swallow his own saliva. His eyes caught the figure of his husband sat on the sofa with both hands folded in front of his chest and crossed legs. Afraid with the intimidating gaze, Woohyun lowered his face and walked closer to where his husband sat.

 

“Where have you been?” The voice sounded very low. His gaze was still the same.

 

“I went to buy tangerine.” Woohyun answered with a slow voice with his head bung low. Both of his hand were holding the plastic back tightly.

 

“With whom? Did you tell me? Why I cannot reach you?” The questions came like bullets to Woohyun. Sunggyu’s voice reached with every words his said. Woohyun bit his lips tried to hold back his tears.

 

“I am sorry.”

 

“Sorry does not solve everything. Do you know how afraid I am when I don’t found you?” Now Sunggyu was standing on his feet facing Woohyun. “Do you love me, Woohyun?”

 

Woohyun nodded. “I do.”

 

“Then why are you doing this? You know I care about you a lot right.”

 

“I just want to eat tangerine. I did call you but you switched off your phone.” Soft sniffle could be heard now. Sunggyu could only sighed. He brought his hand to rib his face.

 

“You can wait, Woohyun. It is not like I go outstation or what.”

 

“But the baby really wan-“

 

“Don’t use baby card on me! You think I am playing joke right now? Why are you so stubborn? Is my request too hard?”

 

Woohyun flinched at his husband sudden outburst. Now his tears had spilled. “I am sorry, Gyu.”

 

A bit of guilt knocked on his heart when he saw his wife face was drenched in tears. He had went too far. He let his emotion controlled his rational and vent his anger at Woohyun. But he just wanted Woohyun to know that he was so worry if his wife went out alone without accompany. He was only counting day to give birth, Sunggyu did not want anything bad happen to him. Adding to the previous incident, Sunggyu was trying to protect his wife from bad people. He did not know either the incident was just a mere accident or planned.

 

“Whatever.” Sunggyu ended their argument and left Woohyun alone. He climbed up the stairs and slammed the door after he entered.

 

The loud bang from the upstairs only triggered Woohyun water works. The tears became heavy. Woohyun slowly sat down on the sofa and continued crying. His craving had died. If he put a bit patience a while, they will not get into this argument. Woohyun could not blame his unborn baby for this. He was at fault.

 

Woohyun chose not to tell Sunggyu about he bumped onto Kibum earlier. That will only worsen the situation. Right now Woohyun will leave Sunggyu alone to cool down his temper. But to be honest, Woohyun was hurt by his husband action. He knew Sunggyu trauma with the incident but he should not be this triggered. His should consider his feeling not simply venting his anger like that.

 

A soft kick on the top of his belly succeed in pulling back Woohyun from his sadness. He dropped his palm on it which caused him to earn another kick on the other side. The baby managed to pull his/her Mama lips to smile a bit.

 

“Thank you for cheering me up.” Woohyun cradled his belly with one of his hand while the other one caressed the skin.

 

“It’s okay, Papa is not angry. He is just upset because Mama is not inform him first.”

 

After he got no reply from his baby, Woohyun inclined his body to reach for the tangerine. While he peeled the skin, he could feel his eyes were b with fresh tears. But Woohyun still put on smile and wipe off the threatening tears. He did not want to make his baby restless if he knew his Mama was sad.

 

“I am sorry, Gyu. I love you.”

 

 

 

Woohyun collected all the peel and put back into the plastic. He alone finished them. A satisfied smile craved on his red lips. His craving had been granted. Woohyun scooted a bit with one hand on the arm rest to push himself up. A soft moan escaped from his mouth after his feet fully supporting his body. Because of the increase in weight he needed to carry everyday, his spine was almost broke. He brought his left hand to the bottom of his spine and gently massaged the area while waddling to the kitchen.

 

“Aigoo, my baby is getting heavier each day. You almost make Mama body split into two.”

 

Woohyun was just entered the kitchen and he saw a familiar cake box on the counter top. Not only that, beside the box he found a clear food box filled with his favourite creampuff. Without he noticed, his tears made a comeback again. His heart clenched at the dessert in front of him. Sunggyu brought him his favourites but he disobeyed his request.

 

Slowly Woohyun approached the counter top and opened the cake box with shaking fingers. Right after it was opened, Woohyun could not hold his sobs anymore. Thankfully there was a high tool so Woohyun could gave up on his legs.

 

Inside the box there was his favourite chocolate indulgence cake with I love you words piped on it. At first Woohyun did not get the idea why did his husband do that, but after some while he finally figured it out. It was a sorry gift because he could not have lunch at home together with him as he had a meeting earlier. How sweet his husband was. Woohyun was so grateful to be married with a guy like Sunggyu. He was a family man.

 

“Thank you, hubby.”

Little did he knew, Sunggyu was hiding behind the wall witnessing his break down. Sunggyu was also shedding his tears when his ears caught his wife heavy sobs. He did not mean to get angry at him, he just wanted Woohyun to know that he could not bear to lose him. Woohyun was his life, his world. He needed him as his strength and inspiration.

 

Enough listening to Woohyun’s endless sobbing, Sunggyu came forward and embraced the shaking body with his arms. The petite body jolted a bit when his arms were wrapping around him. Sunggyu held the body closer and let Woohyun to cry until its content. He did nothing than whispering some sweet words against the ears and caressing his small back until he heard the cries turned into sniffles.

 

“I am sorry, Gyu. I am really sorry. I should put you first before I make any decision.” Woohyun managed to form the sentences in between his hiccups. He was holding tight onto Sunggyu as if the man will left him.

 

“Shh, it’s okay. I am sorry too. I should take your feeling into consideration.”

 

For a moment the couple drown into each other feeling. They were holding onto each other, afraid to let go as if one of them will go far away. Woohyun closed his eyes as he was listening to his husband calm rhythmic heartbeat. He silently enjoying the tranquillity right now. Being held closely by his dear husband was the most favourite position for Woohyun. He loved how their warmth mingled and provided them the calm and reassuring feelings. And because of his clinginess, now his baby also demand for his Papa hug. Every night as long as Sunggyu had not hugging him, his baby would threw tantrum.

 

“What are you thinking?” Sunggyu the first one to break the silence. There was a bit distance between them but it did not break the hug. He retracted back to see if Woohyun had stop crying and only to find that he was smiling with closed eyes.

 

“Nothing, just thinking how sweet my husband are.” Woohyun smiled sweetly at Sunggyu before he leaned in and kissed his husband full at his lips.

 

“I see, my wife has been naughty.” A faint shade of blush tainted both of Woohyun’s cheeks after Sunggyu teased.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“For what?” Sunggyu’s brows furrowed in confusion.

 

“Buying these for me.”

 

“I don’t say they are yours.” Well playing a bit was not hurt right.

 

Woohyun broke the hug and folded his arms in front of his chest with a long pout hanging on his lips. “Then, for whom?”

 

Sunggyu purposely put on thinking pose to tease Woohyun. He loved to see his wife cute jealous face. Those chipmunk cheeks became double in size when he puffed out his cheeks. But of course Sunggyu never told Woohyun about it or else his wife will hit him because saying him fat.

 

Annoyed with his husband action, Woohyun wanted to get down from the tools and left the kitchen. But before he got the chance to do that, Sunggyu was much faster by holding his forearm and pulled him back to the high tool.

 

“I am just kidding my dear. Of course those are for you.” Woohyun tilted his face when Sunggyu leaned in for a kiss. As a result his husband lips landed barely on his jawline. It was payback time.

 

“Where is my thank you kiss?” Demanded Sunggyu with a fake angry face.

 

“I gave it right, just now.” Woohyun said nonchalantly. His hand took one of the creampuff and stuffed him mouth.

 

“Not enough. I want more.”

 

Woohyun sided eyes his husband. He did not like when someone disturbed him while he was eating. For him, eating was not only about you put foods into your mouth and chew, it was something that you needed to value and feel it. The taste and the feelings were everything.

 

“Okay, continue eating. I’ll take fork.” Sunggyu backed off and walked to drying rack and took a fork before he returned back to Woohyun side. He pulled a tool next to him and sat.

 

“Open your mouth. Let me feed you.”

 

Woohyun shyly opened his mouth and adverted his eyes from Sunggyu. His husband sweet gesture made him shy suddenly. The shade became darker when Sunggyu used his tongue to clean some cream at the corner of his lips, steeling a kiss from him.

 

“I can eat by myself.”

 

“Once a while pampering my wife is not wrong right.” Sunggyu winked causing the blush became even more darker.

 

“How is it?”

 

“Great! Me and baby like it very much.”

 

“Oh! Speaking of baby, I haven’t greet my little princess yet.” Sunggyu bent down and levelled his face with the bump. He leaned his ears against it and started talking to the baby. Woohyun who was watching the scene only smiled and caressed his husband hairs lovingly.

 

“How is my princess doing today? Are you giving Mama hard time?”

 

Just like Woohyun predicted, his baby was very excited the moment Sunggyu voice greeted him. He was moving a lot inside him which made Sunggyu a bit panic. Woohyun laughed with his whole heart to see his husband panic face.

 

“Hey, relax princess Papa is not going anywhere.” Sunggyu tried to calm his baby. Today his baby was extra active compared to before this. He afraid it might hurting Woohyun.

 

“Baby is excited because he thought his Papa is angry.” After hearing Woohyun explanation, then Sunggyu understood. That must be because of their little argument.

 

“Papa is not angry at you, baby. Papa loves you so much.” A kiss left on the top of Woohyun’s bump.

 

“How about Mama?”

 

Sunggyu looked up to his wife face and smile. “Of course I love Mama to the moon and back.”

 

“We love you too, Papa.”

 

“Papa loves his family.” Sunggyu kissed his wife crown long. He retracted back and shared same smile with Woohyun before he dropped another kissed on his wife lips. After his heart felt content, Sunggyu resumed back his conversation with his baby.

 

“I am sorry, Kibum. Sunggyu is my present and future.”

 

 

 

I am very sorry my dear readers. It is very hard for me to fight over writer block. So here is the awaiting chapter. I hope you guys enjoy i and again I am sorry if this chapter is crappy. Until we meet again in the next chapter^^

 

p.s// About Sunggyu enlistment, honestly I feel sad but it is his responsibility. Lets wait and welcome him back after two years. And while Sunggyu is serving, I will not stop be a Woogyu writer. Lots of love from me, muahh^^