Chapter 15

Seeking for Love

 

Sunggyu heaved a sigh. He had been sitting on the bed thinking about L. A week passed since L replaced Mr. Shin post. Sunggyu took extra precaution of Woohyun from L as he knew L eyes never leave Woohyun.

 

Sunggyu held his head when the pain strike again. This time much stronger than before. He was not feeling well since morning but he ignored it and just took painkiller to reduce the pain. He thought if he woke up the pain will go but he was wronged. He reached his phone on the night stand to call Howon for a help but he stopped when he remembered Howon in German right now.

 

“Hello, Woohyun.” Sunggyu dialed Woohyun’s number as he was the only name crossed in his mind.

 

“Yes, Mr. Kim?” Woohyun freaked out when Sunggyu called him in the middle of night with a weak voice.

 

“Can you come to my house, right now?”

 

“Alright. I’ll be there.”

 

Sunggyu heaved a sigh. He had been sitting on the bed thinking about L. A week passed since L replaced Mr. Shin post. Sunggyu took extra precaution of Woohyun from L as he knew L eyes never leave Woohyun.

 

Sunggyu held his head when the pain strike again. This time much stronger than before. He was not feeling well since morning but he ignored it and just took painkiller to reduce the pain. He thought if he woke up the pain will go but he was wronged. He reached his phone on the night stand to call Howon for a help but he stopped when he remembered Howon in German right now.

 

“Hello, Woohyun.” Sunggyu dialed Woohyun’s number as he was the only name crossed in his mind.

 

“Yes, Mr. Kim?” Woohyun freaked out when Sunggyu called him in the middle of night with a weak voice.

 

“Can you come to my house, right now?”

 

“Alright. I’ll be there.”

 

 

After about 30 minutes, Woohyun arrived at the mansion. He lift the small vase beside the door for the key Sunggyu put for emergency purpose. He was deadly worried when Sunggyu called him in a weak voice like he was sick or something. He locked back the door before he headed to Sunggyu’s room upstairs.

 

“Come in.”

 

Woohyun took his place beside Sunggyu, holding onto his right hand. “What is wrong?”

 

“I think I have fever. Can you please take me to the doctor?”

 

“I don’t think there is still any clinic opened right now, Mr. Kim. It already passed midnight.” Woohyun told him.

 

“If so, can you do it tomorrow?”

 

“I will. Have you eat?” Woohyun asked. He was sure his boss still not eat yet considering his very weak condition. Who know maybe since morning.

 

“No. Can you make porridge? I don’t think I can swallow solid food in this moment.”

 

“Alright. Wait for a while.”

 

 

Woohyun rummaged the cabinets in the kitchen to find the basic ingredients to make porridge. After he found all he needed, he immediately started his work without waiting any longer. The porridge was placed together with a glass of plain water on the tray for him to serve to Sunggyu.

 

“Mr. Kim, let me feed you.” Woohyun whispered to his left ear when he saw Sunggyu fell asleep while waiting for him. Woohyun helped Sunggyu to sit against the headboard before he feed him with the porridge.

 

 

“Rest now. I’ll be here if you need anything?” Sunggyu nodded weakly as Woohyun tucked him back after he took the medicine just now.

 

After he confirmed Sunggyu already drifted to his dreamland, Woohyun lied on the sofa across him, easier for him to monitor Sunggyu if he need help.

 

“Woohyun-ah” Woohyun jolted from his sleep and rushed to his side when he heard Sunggyu called his name.

 

“My head hurt so much.” Woohyun at the verge of tears listened Sunggyu whined in pain. He never see his boss looked pathetic as this. His image always strong and perfect, seeing his condition now reminded Woohyun that Sunggyu just a normal person not always perfect.

 

“Let me massage you.” Woohyun ran his fingers to his boss temple. His heart at eased when he saw Sunggyu expression back to normal, no more frown when the headache strike.

 

 

The morning rays penetrated into his rooms through the slits of his curtain awoke Sunggyu from his slumber. He felt his head lighter compared to last night, he can’t even lifted his hand. He canceled his intention to get up as he saw Woohyun peaceful face still sleeping on his chest. Sunggyu wanted to cherish this moment but his health against him. Woohyun stirred in his sleep when a coughed a little just now.

 

“I’m sorry, Mr. Kim. I fell asleep.” Woohyun quickly removed his body from Sunggyu’s chest.

 

“It’s okay. I think I got better now.”

 

“Excuse me.” Sunggyu watched Woohyun left his room. He chuckled when he remembered those fluffy cheeks turned red after Woohyun realized he slept on his chest. So cute!

 

 

Sunggyu smelled a nice aroma came from the kitchen as he descending the stairs. Woohyun looked busy preparing breakfast for them in his apron. Sunggyu took this chance to admire the rare beautiful view of Woohyun cooking him a meal. The taste of last night porridge still lingering on his taste buds.

 

“What are you making?”

 

“Nothing much just a chicken soup considering you still recovering.”

 

“Thank you Woohyun for everything.” Sunggyu put his hand on the back of Woohyun palm caused Woohyun to blush at the sudden action.

 

“You are welcome.”

 

“You don’t have to go to office. I give you a leave.”

 

“Thank you, Mr. Kim.”

 


 

“Gyu, daddy asked when is the engagement?” Soyou asked in her purring voice over the phone.

 

“I’m sorry, Soyou. I’m not ready yet.”

 

Soyou now rose from his bed, mad at Sunggyu statement. After all years being together he still not ready?! Soyou always said he never put effort for their relationship as she was the one always chasing over him made she like a desperate woman.

 

“What are you saying? After all these years?!” Soyou shouted back at her phone.

 

“I never take you more than my friend. I never declare we are a couple, Soyou. You also acknowledge that, right?” Soyou threw her phone away. She screamed as her tears running down her cheeks. She knew very well Sunggyu never took serious their relationship but she refused to accept that. She cannot live without Sunggyu. She really love Sunggyu even though only one sided love, she knew Sunggyu will never return her feeling back.

 

“I hate you, Kim Sunggyu!!!”

 


 

Woohyun was getting ready to have his lunch when Soyou came, shouting and accused him took Sunggyu from her. He did not prepare for the situation, thank God the staffs already went to have their lunch or else the whole building will witness their stupid argument.

 

“What are you talking about, Soyou-shi? Never cross in my mind to have him.” Woohyun held his left cheeks. He could felt the burning after Soyou slapped him hard.

 

“Don’t lie. Then why his face always has the dreamy look everytime when you are in front of him?! You think I am stupid?! That eyes and face are the same with mine when I look at him! What have you done?!” Soyou pushed Woohyun.

 

“Soyou-shi, listen, I know my position and I know very well until forever I can never have him. I think you have misunderstand with him.” He knew the lady still didn’t believe him but what can he do. He already explain to her everything.

 

“!” Soyou left Woohyun after she said that harsh word right onto his face. Woohyun’s eyes brimmed with fresh tears threaten to fall. He canceled his lunch and brought himself to the office pantry to make him a mug of oat for his empty stomach. His appetite gone after the incident.

 


 

“Woohyun, come into my room,”

 

That voice was the reason Soyou came and accused him for nothing. Woohyun really wanted to avoid his face right now. He afraid if Sunggyu knew about the noon incident.

 

 

“Does anybody come to meet me?” Sunggyu asked after Woohyun took his seat in front of him. Woohyun didn’t not answer him directly, he ran his eyes from making contact with Sunggyu slightly fidgeting in his seat when he felt the foxy eyes still demand for his answer.

 

“No.”

 

This time Sunggyu got up and settle himself beside Woohyun with his body slightly on the table left his only right leg touched the carpet.

 

“Or should I say come to see you?”

 

“Woohyun, you know I hate when people averted their eyes when talking with me, right? And you also know I hate when people lie to me, isn’t it?”

 

“Soyou-shi.” The voice slipped difficultly from his throat.

 

“Woohyun?”

 

Sunggyu squeezed Woohyun’s shoulder to gain back his attention. He wanted Woohyun to tell him everything even though he knew the story  from a staff. She told Sunggyu when she bumped onto him at the cafe nearby.

 

The crystal liquids finally fell from his beautiful orbs. His heart ache to see the continues affection that Sunggyu gave him but he knew his husband only love Soyou not him. Woohyun aware with the arms pulled him against a hard chest emitted a manly scent. He fist the fabric to suppress his tears also to tell Sunggyu how much he was hurt by these passed times. Woohyun cried his lungs out, he didn’t care if Sunggyu thought him a crybaby or weak, he just wanted to let out all the heavy emotions he held for the long time.

 

“Shh.. Don’t cry,” Sunggyu rubbed Woohyun’s back in comforting manner. Finally he saw his wife cry for the first time after these years. He was glad Woohyun decided to let out all the emotion he kept in his heart. Sunggyu wanted to share the burden together with him.

 

Sunggyu lifted Woohyun srticken face from chest. He looked into his red puffy eyes in between him palms, his thumbs ran to wipe those ugly tears from his face. “I Love You.”

 

“I mean it, Woohyun. Do you love me?” Woohyun replied him with a nod but it was enough to bring a happy smile to himself. Even though it was not directly but Sunggyu knew Woohyun was honest. He can see that reflected from his eyes.

 

Woohyun hugged back his husband tightly inhaling his soothing scent, afraid if this was just a dream and Sunggyu will left him again when he opened his eyes. He felt his heart at ease after he confessed his feeling.

 

“Will you move in with me? We can start a new life.”

 

“I will.”

 

Sunggyu kissed his wife forehead lovingly. He silently thanked the God who answered to his endless prays to start a new life with his wife. He took a mental note to announce their relationship to all the staffs and his friends also he was sure his mother will be the most happy person after she knew her son finally got his happiness.

 

“Woohyun, may I know the reason she came?” Sunggyu asked Woohyun after the latter calmed from his cry. His fingers moved some strands stuck on his wife’s sweaty forehead.

 

“She asked me to stay away from you. She said I took you away from her.” Woohyun explained in his still hoarse voice result from the crying session earlier.

 

Sunggyu smiled listened to his confession. No matter how hard Woohyun tried to appear stronger, he still cannot hide his vulnerable side. Sunggyu held both Woohyun’s hands in him and brought them to his lips.

 

“I married to you first, that is mean she stole me from you. And one more thing I need you to bear in mind, I, Kim Sunggyu never love Soyou not even a little.”

 

Woohyun’s cheeks turned into crimson red due to Sunggyu’s loving gaze penetrated deep into his brown orbs. He could feel the honesty and love told by the small eyes. Unconditionally, Woohyun brought his hand to caress his husband cheeks. “Thank you.”

 

“And now your turn. Tell me about Howon and Kibum.”

 

“Woohyun..”

 

“Howon did propose to me before BUT I said no to him.” Woohyun lowered his gaze.

 

“You are not angry?” Woohyun blinked innocently at Sunggyu smiley face.

 

“For what. You do the right choice. Kibum?”

 

Woohyun took a deep breathe before he reopened his past. Between him and Kibum only left as history. “He was my ex-boyfriend.”

 

“When?” Sunggyu pretend he had no idea about Kibum it was the otherwise. During the coincidence meeting at the food court that time, Kibum already told him everything and now he just wanted to test if his wife being honest.

 

“When we still in uni but I left him without words after that incident.” Sunggyu satisfied with Woohyun’s answer.

 

“Between me, Howon and Kibum, who do you love?” That question only heated up Woohyun’s cheeks. Seeing his wife cute reaction, Sunggyu smirked evilly. He knew the answer.

 

“Mr. Kim,” Short but enough to widen the smile plastered on Sunggyu face.

 

“I can’t hear you.” Sunggyu teased him even more in a sing-song voice.

 

“I love you, Mr. Kim,” Woohyun spoke a bit louder this time. “Again”

 

“I love so much Mr. Kim. Please don’t leave me.” Woohyun dared himself to bring his eyes at the same level with Sunggyu. He wanted Sunggyu to feel his love and longing through his eyes.

 

“Also please don’t call me Mr. Kim anymore.” Woohyun was dumbfound when Sunggyu told him that.

 

“Then, what should I call you. You are my boss.” Woohyun innocently stated the matter of fact.

 

“You may call me that if working but if only the two of us, I want you to call me by my name, Sunggyu, can you?” Sunggyu stood and pulled his wife by his waist into his arms.

 

“Ermm.. What about hyung? I want us to start slowly.”

 

“Alright. Suit yourself, I won’t force.”

 

“Thank you.” Sunggyu was lost of word when Woohyun engulfed him tightly. He could feel the anxiety spread from the body and begging him to protect he from the world. Sunggyu wrapped his arms back on the waist with the equal passion to assure him that as long as he alive, he will fight the world to protect him from any harm.

 

 

Another chapter is up! I read all the comment from you guys. Please don't hate Myungsoo too much T.T He is not that bad maybe he will change???

Enjoy reading! Don't forget to subscribe and comment^^ Thank you