Chapter 20

Seeking for Love

 

Sunggyu carefully sipped the hot coffee brought by the maid when he arrived at the Kims’ mansion just now. He read a sport magazine resting on the table while waiting for his mother. He already informed her about his presence yesterday.

 

“How long have you been?”

 

“Mommy. 10 minutes ago I guess.”

 

“Gyu, do you have any problem?” Hyunah asked. She put her hand on her son shoulder.

 

Sunggyu did not reply her mother immediately. He took a deep breath before he exhaled the carbon dioxide slowly. How he wanted to tell his mother about he and Woohyun? The purpose of he being here also about to discuss the solution upon it.

 

“Gyu, problem can never be solved if you do not look for its solution,” Hyunah said.

 

“I cannot think, mommy. I cannot see the way out.” uttered Sunggyu in almost broken voice. Listen to her son tone made Hyunah also felt the same as her son.

 

“In marriage, tolerance is an important element. Both parties should practice it, cannot only one of them. We call it also give and take. Try to look from your partner point of view, understand his problem and think back whether you are fair enough in making decision or not. If you still have doubt ask your partner kindly. Don’t quickly jump into conclusion.” Hyunah explained.

 

“But mommy, you know me, right. Obviously the other party causing this problem.”

 

Hyunah gave Sunggyu a thin smile. For the first time, she saw Sunggyu failed in making decision. The Kim Sunggyu she knew rarely wronged decision making but if the issue involved heart and feeling, Sunggyu was out. His tempered overtake his conscious mind.

 

“Have you listen to Woohyun?”

 

“I saw everything. For what listening to him? He will only create another bed time story.”

 

“Sometimes not everything we can see with our  eyes, Gyu. For example, can you observe bacteria with only your  eyes?” Hyunah tried to play with Sunggyu psychology.

 

“.....”

 

“You need microscope to see. Same goes to this issue, you cannot swallow everything you saw or heard. You need to see with your heart and mind, honey,”

 

“I don’t know mommy. He confessed to daddy.”

 

Hyunah let her son dove into his deep thought. As an elder figure, Hyunah can only advice her son. She cannot simply meddle into their relationship. She wanted Sunggyu to solve their problem by himself so that he knew where he did wrong and took a mental note about it.

 

“I just hope you make it before it’s too late. Never take easy the chance given because no one know if it only come once or not. Think carefully, Gyu. The time is ticking.” Hyunah patted Sunggyu’s right shoulder before she left him alone with his thought.

 


 

Office had ended 30 minutes ago but Woohyun chose to stay a bit longer to clear Sunggyu’s messy files. Since their cold war, Woohyun rarely bumped into Sunggyu in the office although they stayed in the same room. 

 

Woohyun took all the files scattered on the table before he nicely arranged them in the rack behind Sunggyu desk. The papers were placed in a document tray on his desk. As Woohyun lost in his cleaning task, a figure entered the room without he noticed.

 

“Ehemm..” Woohyun turned his body to face the owner of the voice. Scared once again overtook his system after he saw the owner.

 

 

“L-shi..”

 

“Don’t worry. I don’t have any bad intention.” L did know why after he listened to Woohyun confession at the mansion ago made him felt really guilty.

 

Woohyun did not trust his words. Immediately he brought his legs heading to the door. Just about his hand want to reach the knob, he felt L’s hand wrapped around his upper arm.

 

“Excuse me, L-shi. We have nothing to talk.”

 

“I told you I don’t have any bad intention.” Again L clarify his existence.

 

“Please le...” Woohyun sentence left hanging after another figure entered the room.

 

“The truth revealed. My eyes and ears never lie to me.”

 

Woohyun shut his mouth not wanting to worsen the situation. The atmosphere inside the room became heavy with the glaring competition between the twin.

 

“Leave him Woohyun. He does not love you. I will take you as my wife,” l said without tearing away his eyes from Sunggyu. Sunggyu was too much from L point of view. He let anger overpowered him. If Sunggyu still stand on his decision, L will took the advantage from it.

 

Sunggyu anger boiled to its higher temperature. L like did not give a  about his existence in the room, his right on Woohyun. A punch landed on L’s jaw made him stumbled a few steps backwards. Instead of fought back, L still convincing Woohyun to marry him.

 

“I will take care of you much better than him,” L looking at Woohyun ignoring Sunggyu.

 

Woohyun could not think at this moment even to move his muscles. He was like spelled to see the quarrel. Woohyun gasped when another punch hit L’s face.

 

“You are not capable enough to take care of him, Gyu,”

 

“If you don’t love him, let him go. I will marry him.”

 

This time Sunggyu shoved L to the nearest wall and pinned him against it. L can see very clearly the red face of his brother fumed with anger and his killing gaze. But this time L did not remain still, he pushed Sunggyu’s body backwards. One punch kissed the corner of his lips. Not long after that, the fight begun.

 

“Stop!!” The twins stopped punching each other now looking at Woohyun.

 

“Both of you are stupid!!” Both Sunggyu and L scrambled on their feet following Woohyun.

 

 

 

 

“Stop the car!” Woohyun yelled to L. When he left the twin, L succeed caught him and pushed him into the younger twin’s black Ferrari.

 

“Hey, easy.” Said L calmly like nothing happen.

 

“What do you actually want from me, L-shi?” Woohyun asked with anger in his voice.

 

“I want to redeem my fault, Woohyun. Let me take care of you,” L reached for Woohyun’s hand but quickly Woohyun retracted before he managed.

 

“Who are you to make decision for me?! My life my decision!” Woohyun stopped for a while to calm his raging breath.

 

“Don’t you ever think after what you did to me I will accept you in my life. Even if Mr. Kim get rid of me in his life I won’t accept you, L-shi!”

 

 

L stunned for a while listened to Woohyun words. The latter words act like swords stabbing his poor heart. If before he sure, he will kiss those cherry lips but this time he felt different. The same feeling like at the mansion appeared again. Woohyun’s words made him realized no matter how hard he tried to make Woohyun love him, he can never get the latter heart. To Woohyun he was just his nightmare. A nightmare he wanted to forget.

 

“I send you back,”

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu did not return to his mansion after the fight. He check in to a budget hotel in the middle of Seoul to clear his chaotic mind. After he witness his younger twin took Woohyun away from him, his anger increased. He was confused with himself. His mind and body did not work together. His mind oppose his gut but his eyes answered his doubt. To be honest now Sunggyu did not feel like himself anymore. He felt like he was trapped in someone body.

 

His love towards Woohyun remained strong but after couples incident happen, he wished he could throw the feeling away. He wanted to hate Woohyun but he can’t. The more he tried to hate Woohyun, the stronger he felt his love to Woohyun.

 

Seeing L effort to win Woohyun’s heart made Sunggyu think negative. His tempered once again whispered nonsense to him. His unconscious mind succeed in telling him that Woohyun and L might had a relationship before. He was used to cover up their mistake.

 

“Arghh!”

 


 

Woohyun observed the people in the resort’s cafe. Most of the guests were foreigner the rest were high class local. Woohyun sighed as he thinking the gap between elite and commoner was wide. His eyes witness how one of the guest scolded the waiter just because she gave his change wronged. He could just say politely for his change and advice her nicely to not repeat the mistake in future.

 

 

“You must be Nam Woohyun.” A deep voice greeted from the back made Woohyun jumped a bit.

 

He bowed to the man and sent him a polite smile. “I am, sir”

 

 

“Thanks God, I was right.” A waiter came to their table to collect order from the man infront Woohyun. Woohyun smiled as the man thanked the waiter after he took his order. This man made Woohyun think he was not like other elite people. He was humble.

 

“Okay Woohyun. Let me be honest for our meeting. I am Kang Daesung, father of Soyou as you were informed.” The said guy averted his eyes from Woohyun’s. This Daesung guy called Woohyun yesterday asked him to meet at the resort as he had something to discuss related to his daughter.

 

From the guy act, Woohyun was sure he must be hiding something. Suddenly, anxious started to build up in his nervous system. His gut told him this going to be a bad news. Something that might break his heart.

 

“Siwon told me you are married to Sunggyu, his son. Is it true, Woohyun-shi?”

 

“Ne, sir.”

 

“Can I beg your kind to allow Sunggyu to marry my daughter?”

 

Woohyun was taken back by Daesung request. Sunggyu marry Soyou while he still Sunggyu’s wife. Siwon was too much. Woohyun knew his father-in-law wanted to see he suffering. Siwon took their fight as a chance to make Sunggyu marry Soyou.

 

Woohyun opened back his eyes as he did not know since when he closed and lifted his gaze to meet Daesung pleading one. The request was too much for him. His gut was right. This meeting only bring sorrow and sadness to him.

 

“After I know Sunggyu married already, I tell Soyou to stop chasing him. But not long after that Soyou tried to kill herself. As a father, I don’t want my daughter die. I discussed this matter with Siwon two weeks ago and he came with this solution. I am sorry because I can’t find any other solution, Woohyun-shi. Forgive me.”

 

Oxygen filling both Woohyun’s lungs before he exhaled them. “I allow Sunggyu to marry Soyou.”

 

Daesung looked back at him in shock and disbelieve expression. He thought Woohyun will explode and tell him to stop but he was the opposite of his imagination. Woohyun was too calm when he said that. Almost like he already knew about this before.

 

“Woohyun, you -” Woohyun cutted Daesung off before he managed to finish his sentence.

 

“I allow him, Mr. Kang. Every father wish to see his kids happiness. You are not exceptional. I understand.”

 

Woohyun continue more. “If we are finish, I would like to take my leave first. I have something to do after this, may I?”

 

Daesung did not reply him verbally instead he nodded. Taking that as the permission to him, Woohyun left Daesung alone. Once he reached his car, Woohyun rest his head on the steering wheel, crying his eyes out. The pain he endured right now was too much for him. His sorrowful episodes seems like did not have the end. People say rainbow will come after raining means that happiness will take over the sadness and pain. But for Woohyun, he cannot see the light of happiness anymore. He lost hope.

 


 

Sunggyu entered the black pitch quiet mansion. He just back from his missing almost a week ago. Purposely, he returned when midnight came because he knew Woohyun must be in his room now. He did not have to bump on him.

 

When he walked pass Woohyun’s room, he saw the light still switch on indicating the person still awake now. Sunggyu entered his room to fresh himself. Coming back to this mansion triggered back the reason of their fight. Sunggyu was tired with that, he grabbed his towel hanging beside his wardrobe before he stepped into the toilet.

 

After finished, Sunggyu laid on his fluffy bed with both eyes closed to rest his tired mind and body. Just about he drifted into slumber, a voice suddenly lingering in his mind telling him that Woohyun might be L now considering he still awake at this time. Sunggyu shrugged off the devil voice whispering but the more he ignored, the frequent it came.

 

Woohyun was deep into his thought at the balcony like usual when Sunggyu barged into his room. He turned his body to see Sunggyu standing a few centimeters away from him with something in his right hand.

 

“How much L paid you?” Sunggyu asked coldly.

 

“What are you saying, Mr. Kim?” Woohyun asked him back in confusion. He did not even noticed Sunggyu already home. For a week Sunggyu went missing. He also did not come to the office either.

 

“30k enough?” A paper was thrown by Sunggyu.

 

Woohyun dropped his gaze to the paper fell on his feet. He squat down to look at it.

 

“What is this?” Woohyun stepped forward with the written cheque in his hand. Sunggyu remained still not affected with Woohyun question.

 

“Is the amount enough for you to ‘sleep’ with me?” Sunggyu hugged his own torso while keeping his gaze locked with Woohyun’s glassy one.

 

“What do you think I am? A ?” Woohyun answered back.

 

“50k?” Again another cheque landed on his feet. He looked back onto Sunggyu smug face.

 

“If that what you want. I will give it to you.” Woohyun excused himself into the toilet. He took along with him the two cheques.

 

 

 

 

Woohyun stood infront of his dressing table looking into his reflection in the mirror. His eyes were puffy and red due to his endless cry in the toilet just now. His hand reached the comb and ran that thing through his thick black locks. He put some make up to conceal his pale skin and a bit color lipbalm for his chapped lips. A small bottle of perfume on the table was taken by his hand to be spray on his body. Woohyun closed his eyes once the fragrances reached his nostrils. After he was done, Woohyun took a last glance on himself. The knee length red silk bathrobe hugging his petite body. Woohyun wiped the threatening tears in the corner of his eyes. This night Sunggyu will take his right as his husband.

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu took Woohyun’s left hand and guided him to his bed. His heart suddenly felt guilty when he saw Woohyun standing at his door frame. The rolling tears on his corner of eyes made Sunggyu felt miserable. At that moment he knew he can never hate Woohyun because his love for him was too strong.

 

Sunggyu’s body hovered the small body of Woohyun underneath him. He took his time to study the feature of his wife. His eyes fell into Woohyun innocent pairs, completely opposite with his. Was his wife really innocence? Was his wife speak the truth? His lips trailed along Woohyun’s jaw to his sharp nose and stopped at the corner of Woohyun’s plump lips. Sunggyu looked into Woohyun expression. The latter under him closed both his eyes when he felt Sunggyu’s lips stopped just at the corner of his lips.

 

Finally Sunggyu kissed the red pairs,  them. His long slender fingers did not stay still as him lips still  Woohyun’s. His expert fingers untangled the knot of the robe. He heard a soft gasped came from Woohyun as soon the knot release only left his  body to Sunggyu predator eyes. Sunggyu pulled an inch from Woohyun face to ran his thumb against the falling tears.

 

 

“Hyung..” Woohyun broke the silence between them.

 

“Shhh..” Sunggyu shut Woohyun with his lips. His fingers was brought to caress Woohyun soft skin lovingly. Seeing his wife face right now made all his anger before this vanished to nowhere. He fell in love with his wife.

 

“I -..” Again Sunggyu placed his lips against Woohyun’s.

 

Woohyun breath became uneven when Sunggyu lips played with his chest. He could feel the thin lips of his husband lingering on his left bud. He bit his inner cheek to stop his sobbing from coming. He wanted to see Sunggyu satisfy with his body. His manhood now in between Sunggyu palm. His hand grasped the sheet hard, suppressing his sobs when Sunggyu took the whole length into his hot cavern. He never feel this intimate before with his husband. Tonight Sunggyu claimed his right as his husband.

 

 

 

Woohyun lost into his Sunggyu’s soft and tender touches. His body seems approving the gentleness of Sunggyu on it. Even with slight touch, his body shown a great reaction. He can feel his the heat hugging his body like second skin as Sunggyu continue peppering him. His breath hitched when Sunggyu inserted his first digit into his tight entrance. Sunggyu stopped a while to give Woohyun time to make himself comfortable.

 

After couple of times preparing Woohyun, Sunggyu finally aligned his shaft to the entrance. He placed both his hands beside each of Woohyun’s side of head. His eyes caught the I Love You said by Woohyun’s eyes. He closed the distance between their lips, swallowed all Woohyun’s moans and whimpers as he pushed his shaft into his wife’s entrance.

 

Woohyun felt like his body was torn into two. But this pain was nothing compared to the way Sunggyu asked him. He made him look like he was a . Woohyun opened back his eyes when he felt a thumb caressing his cheek bone, wiping off the tears rolling onto his face. Sunggyu did not start moving as he give Woohyun time to adjust his size. The last thing he wished was hurting his wife. He hate to see Woohyun in pain. It will also hurt his heart.

 

Woohyun brought his shaky arms and wrapped them around Sunggyu’s neck signaling him to go further. Sunggyu started with a slow and gentle  before he increased his pace seeing Woohyun had adjust with his size. Sunggyu lost into the intense pleasure from Woohyun. His loved deeper when he saw Woohyun reaction everytime he went deeper, hitting his spot continuously. That night Sunggyu see the other of Woohyun he failed to notice during their fight. His naive and innocent look made Sunggyu realize something. His wife was innocent. Woohyun telling the truth. But his lips were locked to ask Woohyun the real story.

 

 

 

 

Woohyun carefully released his body from Sunggyu’s arm draped around his waist. He hissed at the pain on his bottom when bent down to collect his bathrobe from the previous session.

 

Sunggyu peaceful face was the last thing he saw before he walked away from the room. He cleaned his body and packed his belongings. After he done his responsibility to Sunggyu, Woohyun decided he want to permanently disappear from Sunggyu life. His attention and cared before during their beginning made his heart sparked. His heart slowly started to accept Sunggyu. But after what had happen recently, Sunggyu changed. Woohyun did not put the blame on Sunggyu because he knew the man was not in his conscious state as he let anger overpowered him.

 

After two times presence in Sunggyu life, Woohyun had enough. Let the two previous presence be his sweet memory kept in his mind and heart. Sunggyu deserved a better person. Somebody that can bring him happiness unlike him, only brought him disaster. Woohyun unlocked his phone to check what time was now. Almost 3.30 am. He opened the drawer of his dressing table and brought out a piece of A4 paper with a pen.

 

After he finished, he placed the paper on the dressing table along with two pieces of cheques threw by Sunggyu this night. A bottle of perfume was placed on them to put them in place. Woohyun pulled his luggage out from his room with tears staining his face. His turned his back to face Sunggyu’s mansion once again for the last time before he gone. The mansion held many memories of him and Sunggyu. That mansion became the witness of his endless love Sunggyu. In that mansion also he gave his body to Sunggyu. The time had come. He will leave Sunggyu forever.

 

 

 

 

 

Another chapter, yeayy!!