Chapter 16

Seeking for Love

 

Woohyun closed his eyes to ease the sharp throbbing pain of his head since the morning. He took a painkiller before he went to office hoping that the pain will go away. Just about he rose from his seat to get some water, a loud thud was heard, all eyes went to find the source.

 

“Oh my God, Woohyun!” A staff run to the unconscious Woohyun laid flat in his place.

 

“Somebody get Mr. Kim to help!”

 

Sunggyu was talking with Howon when they heard a commotion inside the office. Howon gave Sunggyu a question look silently asking him what had happening. When he was about to reach the door’s knob, a staff came into his eyesight, panic clearly stated on her face along with her heavy pants caused Sunggyu to frown more deeper.

 

“Mr. Kim, your..your PA..hah,”

 

“What is wrong with him?”

 

“He fainted.” Both Sunggyu and Howon rushed to the scene leaving the poor staff alone.

 

 

“Woohyun!” Sunggyu patted Woohyun’s cheeks several times.

 

“Sunggyu prepare the car. I will lift him.” Howon volunteered to lift Woohyun but was stopped by Sunggyu. No way, Sunggyu will allowed him to touch Woohyun although Howon had no idea about their relationship.

 

“No. You go I will lift him.” Sunggyu pushed the dumbstruck Howon aside to scoop Woohyun in his arms.

 

“Howon!”

 

 

The doctor still had not come from the room yet. Howon watched Sunggyu passing back and front along the alley in confusion. He understood Sunggyu must be worried to death about Woohyun condition as he was his employee but his expression right now told Howon a different story. The anxious look on Sunggyu was more than employer-employee relationship, it was something like a couple thing. He still remembered how Sunggyu pushed him when he volunteered to lift Woohyun. His eyes were filled with possessiveness.

 

“Hey, Sunggyu relax. He will be fine. Come and sit here.” Sunggyu stopped his pace and came to Howon. As soon as his bottom hit the chair, Sunggyu heaved a sigh. Howon squeezed his shoulder to ease his tension.

 

“Don’t worry. He will be fine.”

 

“He looked very pale and I..” Sunggyu could not finished his sentence as he burst into tears on Howon’s shoulder.

 

Finally the assigned doctor came out from the room. Sunggyu shot up straight to the doctor asking for Woohyun condition.

 

“Who bring the patient here?”

 

“Me,” Sunggyu and Howon looked at each other surprised with their own answer.

 

“May I know your relation with the patient?” The doctor asked.

 

Howon was about to answer the doctor but Sunggyu was much quicker than him and his answer brought Howon’s jaw to meet the floor. “I am his husband.”

 

“Follow me.”

 

Howon still could not believe what had Sunggyu said just now. Husband? What in the world was that! He could not lie, he was truly taken back when Sunggyu answered the doctor. Howon was still in deep thought when Sunggyu approached him after he settled with the doctor.

 

“What is the doctor say?”

 

“He just stress and fatigue. He may discharge today after he awake.” Silence back took over them. Howon had this chance to study Sunggyu face beside him. Just now that face was terrified but now he much more relax.

 

“Sunggyu, about your answer just now, is it true?” Howon could not hide his curiousity anymore. He needed to find out the truth.

 

Sunggyu seem hesitated to reply back. He suggested them to have a drink at the nearby cafe for much comfy place to discuss this matter.

 

 

“Yes. I am his husband.” Howon’s eyes widen after he listened to Sunggyu answer just now.

 

“But how? I mean when are you married?”

 

“5 years ago.”

 

“No wonder he always say no to me. No matter how desperately I asked him out, he never agree. He is someone wife.” Howon connected all the dots to summarize them. Howon smiled bitterly knowing this hurt fact.

 

“I’m sorry, Howon.”

 

“No, it’s okay. I should be the one apologizing because I flirt with your wife.”

 

“Ermm.. Sunggyu, may I ask why are you guys not like other couple. Please don’t be offended.” Howon carefully asked.

 

“No I’m not. Let just say we had an issue in the past.” Sunggyu chuckled. Although Howon was not satisfied with the answer but he can do nothing. He was not in the place to interfere their personal.

 

“Again, I deeply apologized on my rude behavior.” Howon rose from his chair before he bowed to Sunggyu. Quickly Sunggyu stopped Howon from bowing any longer. He noticed some eyes were now fix at them.

 

“It’s okay.”

 

“Are we still friend?”

 

“Of course, stupid. We are cool.”

 


 

On the other side, Woohyun just awoke from his rest. His headache had subsided now much better than before. He shifted his gaze to the door when he heard the sound of it being open.

 

“You are awake.” Listen to Sunggyu’s silky voice made Woohyun smiled unconsciously. All his fatigue vanished, replaced with an excited feeling.

 

“Where are you from?” Woohyun asked once Sunggyu settle himself beside him on the chair provided. Automatically, Sunggyu’s hand found his own like they were attracted to each with opposite poles while his other hand caressed Woohyun’s cheek.

 

“From a cafe nearby to explain at Howon about us.”

 

“He know?”

 

“Yeah. When the doctor ask the relation with patient, I said I am your husband and he was shocked. After the meeting with the doctor, he asked me.”

 

“How is he?”

 

“He is fine. He give up on you.”

 

“Poor him.”

 

“Ya! How could you! I am your husband!” Woohyun giggled seeing his husband pouting, turning his body away from him. “Don’t be silly. I just pity him, moreover I never love him.”

 


 

Woohyun was fully recovered now. Today a big meeting will be held to formally introduced Kim Myungsoo as the new Administration Assistance replacing the former Mr. Shin. To be honest Woohyun was sweating cold right now. With the L presence now he was more in danger. Any time L will disturb him even though Sunggyu moved his table into his own room.

 

“Woohyun, what are you thinking? Come, the meeting is about to start.” Sunggyu called Woohyun.

 

“Ne.”

 

 

Sunggyu sat in his chair with Howon and L on his both side respectively. The all staffs whispered with each other as some of them never see L before, not too much praised his handsome face.

 

“Alright, I will start the meeting. As we all know about the Mr. Shin resigned last week, today I will introduce to you, Kim Myungsoo the replacement for the post. Starting from today he will join us.” Sunggyu ended his speech with allowing L to do his greeting.

 

“I am Kim Myungsoo, the younger twin of Kim Sunggyu. I will work hard together to achieve the company target. Please take care of me.” L faked his expression. He pretended to look innocent by plastered his kitten smile to attract the already fawning staffs. Overall, he love attention.

 

“You like your new place?” Woohyun turned his heels to the owner of the voice, leaning against the door frame with his charming smile.

 

Woohyun watched the figure stepped toward him, involuntary smile crept on his face. “Thank you.”

 

“You are welcome.” Sunggyu kissed the Woohyun’s crown.

 

“I feel blessed having you as my husband, hyung. You are really protective over me.”

 

“Of course. Who know L might repeat his action again and maybe this time more bold.”

 

“If he insist?”

 

“I will teach him with my bear hand. He need to learn a lesson if he dare to lay his fingers on my wife. I mean it.” The determination flashed in his eyes enough to convince Woohyun that Sunggyu will be there to protect him from any cost.

 

“Thank you again, hyung.”

 

“Woohyun, when will you move in? I’m waiting.”

 

“Please give me time.”

 

“You said you are ready before? Past is past. I will never judge you and together lets build our future. Just you and me.” Sunggyu rested his right hand on Woohyun’s thigh.

 

“I.. I..don’t kn..” Woohyun could not find the right words to explain himself. His tears threaten to fall.

 

“I love you, Woohyun. I really do, with all my heart and soul.” The hand rested on the thigh previously now climbed to caress Woohyun’s fluffy cheek.

 

“I will pack my things soon”

 

“I’m waiting. Okay enough with that, now tell me how do I look today?” Woohyun covered his mouth to prevent his giggle became obvious as Sunggyu cutely tilting his face in front of him.

 

To be honest since he saw Sunggyu this morning in the office, Woohyun was totally swooned away by how his husband look today. Sunggyu cut his hair shorter than before and styled them up like he did during his birthday party. This was the third time Woohyun seen Sunggyu brushed up his bangs. The dominant and possessive aura empowered him the moment he steppeed into the office with the staffs respectively bowed to greet him. Not to forget his face looked extra glowing with his 100 Watt smile. Woohyun can feel his cheeks got warmer when he scanned Sunggyu’s firm body underneath the black shirt. y and tempting. No wonder everybody went head over heals at his husband and that including himself.

 

“You look handsome.”

 

Sunggyu pouted after he heard Woohyun replied, not satisfy with the answer. “Only that.”

 

“You are the most handsome guy in this office, satisfy?”

 

“Office only?”

 

“In my heart.” Woohyun said that with redden cheeks almost like to explode. Thank God now Sunggyu satisfied with the answer. Sunggyu pulled Woohyun into his arms hugged him tight deeply inhaling his sweet aroma. “I love you, Woohyun.”

 


 

L threw the files across the room venting out his anger. He saw the two staffs lifting Woohyun’s table when he came to the pantry. L asked them and they said Woohyun’s table will move inside Sunggyu’ room as the boss command to do so. He did not know why he felt so angry with Sunggyu action.

 

He rose from his sit to the big glass window behind his table. The view captured by his eyes calmed his heart a bit. He reached the cigarette box in his back pocket and light it up. L ran his fingers harshly onto his locks. He tried to figure out a way to meet Woohyun. After the meeting this morning, L got more excited to meet Woohyun more.

 

After he finished smoking, L left his room to have a walk, moreover he did not has work to do, so he chose to roaming instead. He smiled to his clerk when he exit his room. When he passed Sunggyu’s room, his eyes caught Woohyun alone in the room busy cleaning the table. His devil brain suddenly worked.

 

“Very hard to see you now.” The sudden deep voice echoed in the room made Woohyun turned his back to face the owner.

 

Woohyun averted his gaze from making contact with L. He silently scolded himself for being forgetful as Sunggyu always remind him to lock the door every time when he left alone. To make it worst, Sunggyu attended a meeting at their client office and not available until 3 p.m.

 

“Where is your husband? Is he left you?”

 

“He attend a meeting with a client.” Woohyun backed when L took steps closer to him. Sensing the scared started to overtake Woohyun, L wrapped Woohyun petite body against his.

 

“Leave Sunggyu.” His piercing eyes straightly penetrated into Woohyun’s terrified orbs.

 

Woohyun pushed L’s chest with all his might. “You are crazy, L-shi!!”

 

“Yes I am! And you are the reason!!” L shouted back with a serious face. He really want Woohyun at any cost.

 

L sudden outburst terrified Woohyun. He could bear this anymore, he needed to run from him. Woohyun launched to the door with tears stained face but L much faster than him. Woohyun let out a high pitch shriek when L grabbed his wrist harshly pulling him back before he could reached the knob.

 

L pinned Woohyun down against the wall. Tears running down his face as L kissing him, he tried to shove L away but he remain still did not move even an inch. “Let go of me!!”

 

Woohyun hated himself right now. He hate he was weak to fight against L and now he was molested again. Woohyun did not has energy left to fight back, he went limp into L’s hold silently hoping any person come into the room to save him.

 

“Remove your dirty hands from my wife!!” Woohyun opened his eyes to witness Sunggyu gave L a great punch on his perfect face. Taking this chance, Woohyun ran further from the scene.

 

“I told you many times to stay away from him! Why are you so stubborn?!”

 

L wiped the blood at the corner of his mouth with a slight smirked. He casually got up from the floor and settle in front of Sunggyu. The smug face of his now filled Sunggyu’s view. L did not care his twin rage, all he wanted right now is Woohyun.

 

“Left him, Woohyun and marry me.” L locked his gaze with Woohyun ignoring Sunggyu like he was a statue standing infront of him.

 

This was too much! Sunggyu launched forward towards L punching him again perfect on his left jaw. L stumbled a few steps behind after the punch but he did not returned the punch, instead he remained calm. “Let him go, Gyu. Divorce him.”

 

Woohyun paled with the request again. L really serious with his words just now. Woohyun switched his gaze back to the dark Sunggyu, still had his eyes on his twin. Woohyun prayed inside his heart, hoping Sunggyu will not agree with L

 

“Hyung, please don’t leave me. I don’t want L.” Woohyun begged when Sunggyu glanced a while at him.

 

“You had your chance before but you turned it down and now I married him. He is mine now and forever! I will never let him go to irresponsible man like you!”

 

Sunggyu’s answer only provoked the burning rage inside L. “You don’t deserve him. You should get someone much better than him. He was my leftover.”

 

Woohyun felt like the whole world against him, sky falling on him leaving him suffocated to death. Those sharp words from L really hurt Woohyun’s fragile heart.

 

This time Sunggyu did not stop himself from launching towards L. He threw multiple punch to L, he did not care if he hurt his twin, Sunggyu only wanted to teach L some lesson. How dare he insult his wife like that. Although, Woohyun was  but he love his wife as he is. That was his past.

 

L let his body became Sunggyu’s punching bag. After he heard his twin, the sky crushing on him. Woohyun scared of Sunggyu. He never this side of Sunggyu before. The man he knew before was calm and never forget to smile but now infront of him, he changed to a beast. His eyes did not held the same soft gaze, they became completely dark, filled with hatred and anger.

 

 

“Forget everything L said.” Sunggyu blurted in monotone. His view fixed on the lake infront.

 

Woohyun remained silence. His mind immediately rewind back the terrifying scene just now. L succeed unleashed the beast inside of Sunggyu whom he always wore a calm and positive image. The whole office gathered in Sunggyu’s room to see the ruckus. He never thought Sunggyu will do that extreme to L.

 

“You should not do that to L.” Woohyun voice out his inner thought carefully. The image of dark Sunggyu still lingered in his eyes.

 

“He deserved it.” Replied Sunggyu shortly.

 

“But he is right. I’m not perfect for you.”

 

“I told you before that I still accept you as you are. I love you by heart not for your body, Woohyun.”

 

“But I’m scared of you...” Woohyun guessed he need to tell Sunggyu about his thought on his previous violence on L. He never want the dark scary Sunggyu somewhere in future, he just wanted a gentleman Sunggyu whose will care him. Sunggyu previous action only made Woohyun saw L in him. The violence awoken his past memory.

 

Sunggyu was truly guilty after he heard Woohyun. He put on a small smile. It was true Sunggyu was a calm person, rarely he got mad but once he did, you will see the after effect and consequence.

 

“I’m sorry. I promised that will be the last time you witness the beast inside me.” Sunggyu lifted Woohyun’s chin to face him. The pair of innocence eyes longing to be cared and loved made Sunggyu realized Woohyun was a piece of fragile glass, needed to be handle in gentle way or it will be broken.

 

 

 

 

Anyeong!! Another update to make up because after this I might not be able to update frequently like before T.T  I'm very sorry. But don't worry I will try...^.^

Comment and subscribe are welcome^^ Thank you :)