Chapter 51

Seeking for Love

I apologize for the late delay. I got occupied with my works until I forgot to upload this chapter. I'm sorry again. Hope you guys still like to read my story, really appreciates your loves Thank you :) 


Sunggyu pushed the door of Woohyun’s room gently to avoid any sound, afraid if the man inside may awake. When Sunggyu left the room earlier, Woohyun was still sleeping after doctor gave him some meds, to help his body to rest. Without making much noise, Sunggyu carefully pulled the plastic chair beside the bed and rested himself on it. He took one Woohyun’s hand into him and kissed the skin with much love and adoration.

 

A drop of tear slipped from Sunggyu’s eyes when his eyes fell on Woohyun pale face. The silent sobs eventually became heavy cry after tremendous emotion hit him. How Woohyun feel during the abduction. His wife must be really terrified when he had to give birth tho their baby alone. Sunggyu whole body shook greatly when he thought about it. He cannot imagine how Woohyun feel at that time.

 

Sunggyu could never imagine Kibum would do this to Woohyun. He never thought the love for Woohyun could change Kibum to merciless human. But who was he to underestimate the power of love. Not only Kibum, he also once had hurt Woohyun. And he truly regret that, how he wished he could turn back time and erase those bitter memories from Woohyun.

 

*knock…knock*

 

The sudden knock startled Sunggyu a bit, sooner his lips curled into the brightest smile ever when his eyes captured a nurse pushing a baby cart into the room. Some polite smile was given by the nurse after she greeted Sunggyu.

 

“Hello Mr. Kim, here is your little bundle with complete set of toes and fingers, no complication. She is perfectly healthy.

 

Sunggyu positioned his arms into bowl to welcome his lovely little bundle. Soft gurgle sound produced from her with a little bit bubble formed on the corner of her lips. Her thin red lips were moving like she was trying to greet her father. Upon having her daughter in his arms, Sunggyu’s tears streaked down again. Those crystal liquids dropped onto his daughter cute forehead as he was kissing her to his content.

 

“I take my leave first, sir. Just ring the bell if you need anything.” With that, the nurse took her leave to give some privacy to the new father to absorb into his kind of emotion.

 

After the door was closed again, Sunggyu continued to admire the little creature in his arms. This was the fruit of their love, her existence to strengthen him and Woohyun bond. His heart almost burst after his daughter grabbed his pinky finger into her small hand. Her warm skin made Sunggyu’s pride swell.

 

“Hello my princess, it is me your Papa.” Sunggyu soft voice whispered to the infant ear. Like she already know the voice, slowly the closed eyes were cracked open and directly met with Sunggyu’s eyes.

 

Some incoherent sound produced from her like she was replying to her father. “Yes baby. Thank you for being born and accompany Mama when I could not get you guys.”

 

“And thank you for making my wish comes true. Finally Papa has his baby girl.” Sunggyu cooed the baby and sometimes bounced her softly to keep her calm as Woohyun was still sleeping. Once a while, Sunggyu glanced at his wife to see if he was awake or not.

 

After a while, her daughter squirmed a lot, let out small crying sound which almost caught Sunggyu off-guard. He started to panic when the little cry turned louder. Her little face was getting redder.

 

“Shhh, Mama is sleeping.” The baby cried louder. “What is my princess want?”

 

“Gyu,” Sunggyu almost break his neck as he was turning his head quickly to Woohyun. Tears were welling in his eyes after he saw Woohyun’s eyes blinked, to adjust the amount of light entering.

 

His hand reached to hold against Woohyun’s and kissed the back of the delicate white hand. “Woo, you are awake.”

 

Thin smile appeared on Woohyun when he first saw his husband face after he opened his eyes. When he heard his daughter cry, Woohyun almost want to get up but managed be stopped by Sunggyu.

 

“Let’s get to your Mama.” Carefully Sunggyu handed Woohyun his crying daughter. Like a miracle, right after Woohyun skin brushed against the newborn, the cries stopped immediately.

 

Woohyun dropped a kiss onto her forehead. Her warmth brought thousands unspoken emotion to Woohyun, remembering the obstacles they faced before his little girl was born into this world.

 

The cute infant squirmed in her mama arms as she was trying to find comfort and warmth from the mother. Her little red lips were moving until a soft sobs were heard. She snuggled her face closer to Woohyun chest and tried to find her food.

 

“My baby is hungry. Wait a while my dear.” Woohyun shifted his baby into one arm and the first three button of his hospital gown. Sunggyu elevated the bed a bit to make Woohyun comfortable while feeding their baby.

 

Sunggyu watched in silence Woohyun feeding his baby. A pair of warm smile stretch his lips watching the beautiful scene before his eyes. After becoming a father, Sunggyu became more responsible and loving. Another journey was waiting for them. If before this, there were only him and Woohyun but now his priority increased. Not only Woohyun, Sunggyu needed to split his attention and love to their newborn as much as he did for Woohyun.

 

“Gyu, don’t look at me like that.” Red face Woohyun looked down to hide his face. He felt embarrass when his husband watching him with smiling face. Although they had been together for a long time and countless time being intimate to each other, but Woohyun still shy if Sunggyu watched his exposed skin.

 

A smirk plastered on Sunggyu thin lips when he looked at Woohyun’s reddish face. Sunggyu ran his eyes down to Woohyun exposed chest. The view silently wakening his ual desire but Sunggyu kicked away all those intention as Woohyun was still recovering.

 

He moved beside Woohyun, taking a while at his daughter who was eagerly to her mama milk. “Why can’t I?” Sunggyu purposely locked their eyes.

 

“I am shy.” Woohyun replied in almost soft whisper. His hand fixed a bit his gown to cover his chest but not fully as his baby was still latching on it.

 

Sunggyu chuckled softly. He rested his arm on the bedhead then scooted closer to Woohyun left no space between them. One loving kiss planted on Woohyun’s crown then travelled down to his temple made the new mother blushing hard at his husband loving gesture.

 

“We have been together for years, but you are still shy whenever I do intimate gesture to you. Plus,” Sunggyu stopped his sentence in the middle just to raise Woohyun curiosity. “I already see every inch of your body countless time.”

 

Woohyun pinched Sunggyu’s thigh a bit hard and earned a not so manly painful yelp from his husband. A long visible pout hanging loosely on Woohyun’s plump lips. But due to the parent stupid argument, the baby unlatched from Woohyun and started to produce soft wail. Then sooner, it became louder making Woohyun panic a little.

 

“I’m sorry baby, I’m sorry.” He shifted his daughter into his one arm and held her closer to his chest as his other hand softly pat the baby to calm her down.

 

Wooyun mouthed at Sunggyu he was the reason why their daughter cry. A guilty expression shown by Sunggyu after being scolded by Woohyun. “I am sorry, Woo.”

 

“Let me try holding her.” Sunggyu volunteered. The small infant then was transferred from her mother warmth to her father. As soon as she reached into her father waiting arms, the cry stopped. Only left with still running tears and red face because of too much crying earlier.

 

The scene happening in front of Woohyun was too beautiful for him. Suddenly he felt a rush of emotion built up inside him when he saw how Sunggyu protectively cradled their daughter in his arms. The fatherly aura from Sunggyu proved to Woohyun, he chose the right person to be his life partner. He can guarantee his daughter and future children will be raise with full of love and care from their father.

 

Woohyun leaned back his body against the bed head while continued to watch the heart warming scene in front of him. All the pain from before disappear right away after he get to hold his baby in his arms. To be honest, Woohyun almost thought that either him or his daughter will be saved. Nobody could ever imagine to give birth, unassisted and alone, can survive. A high gratitude Woohyun prayed to God as he was still breathing the same air with his daughter and could still had the chance to be together again with his husband.

 

“Honey,” Sunggyu called out his wife as he sat his body next to him. The little bundle cocooned in the light pink blanket already drifted to her slumber.

 

Hearing his name being called, Woohyun tilted his head to the source and smiled lightly when his eyes locked with Sunggyu. He rested his head on his husband left shoulder while fixing his gaze to their sleeping daughter. Woohyun could not stop his finger from tracing along every her small features and let out small gasp every time she squirmed or tried to his finger.

 

“We forgot one thing, honey. The most important one.” Sunggyu’s statement just now left Woohyun puzzled. His forehead folded, trying to figure out the meaning behind it. So far Woohyun remembered, he did not miss anything.

 

“What is it?” “Is there anything wrong with our daughter? She is fine right?” Panic started to attack Woohyun but managed being stopped by Sunggyu before it got worse.

 

“Nothing is wrong with her, in fact, she is perfectly healthy even though her birth is not assisted. Our daughter very brave and strong like her mother.”

 

After Woohyun heard his husband, almost instantly a relieved sigh escaped from his mouth. “Don’t scare me like that. I almost have heart attack when you said that.”

 

“Say my dear, are we going to call our baby ‘daughter’ all the time? Don’t you think she need to have a beautiful name given by her Papa and Mama?”

 

“I almost forget about it. What do you think, hubby?” Woohyun asked his husband and patiently waiting for his answer. He watched his husband face scrunched, trying hard to think the most perfect name for their little princess.

 

“Are you not going to name her together?” Sunggyu asked Woohyun curiously when he finally noticed his wife was not thinking hard like him. Woohyun just comfortably rested his head on his palm as he was partially lean on the pillow.

 

“It’s okay. I know you are very excited to know that our baby is a girl. Since I carry her in my womb for nine month, you never stop hoping she is a girl. Although you always said you do not mind having a boy, but I know you, Gyu. That I have not include the time when you secretly whispered to my bump after I asleep. You said to her, please be a girl because Papa believe you are a girl.

 

While hearing to Woohyun, Sunggyu did not realize that tears were rolling down her cheeks. He only noticed that after he felt a warm hand wiped off the fallen tears and replaced them with a loving kiss. The rushed emotion building up inside Sunggyu’s body making it slightly shook due to him holding back his emotion. Afraid their baby might awake, Woohyun took her into his arms and pulled down Sunggyu’s head so that he was resting against Woohyun’s neck.

 

“Shhh, don’t cry hubby.” Woohyun rubbed his husband back while keep on whispering comforting words to him.

 

“Thank you so much dear. I owe you my whole life to pay your kindness. You are the greatest gift I have ever had in my life. I love you so much.” Sunggyu managed to say in between his hiccups. His hand became tighter around Woohyun’s waist as he was like trying to express his feeling.

 

“I love you too. Now, have you come out with a name for our daughter? I believe you must already have since you are very confident we will have a baby girl before.”

 

Upon hearing that, Sunggyu pulled himself from Woohyun and grinning brightly to him. Woohyun was right, Sunggyu already had a couple of name in his head. And all the name were only girl name, not even one for baby boy.

 

“How about Kim Haneul? A heaven.”

 

Woohyun thought for a while and later hummed in agreement. The name indeed beautiful. After all the ups and downs they faced in their life, finally heaven sent them a gift to strengthen them more. Their long awaiting had been answered. With the arrival of this baby, Woohyun really hope that they will can finally achieved their happiness.

 

“I like it. Try to call her whether she like it or not.” Woohyun encouraged Sunggyu to try.

 

“Haneul-ah.”

 

The infant squirmed a bit in her mother arm before her eyes fluttering opened and directly looked into her father eyes. A series of soft coos produced by Haneul upon she saw her father face smiling brightly in front of him. Her tiny hands tried to reach her father handsome face when Sunggyu close their distance and earned a loud disapproving sound from her when she cannot reached him.

 

“You like your name?” Again, the new parent received the same coos which made them went smiling to each other. Sunggyu bent down to kiss Haneul little forehead before he finally dropped a kiss on Woohyun’s forehead, to express his endless gratitude to the person who had sacrifice too much before he could be in his place now right beside Sunggyu.

 

“Thank you so much, Woo. You and Haneul are the greatest things ever happen to me.”

 

“You are most welcome, hubby. You are my turning point, Gyu. My life start with you and I want it also end with you and our family.” Woohyun said the truth while looking deeply into his husband eyes. For a while, tranquility added in the air, providing a calm and comforting moment for them. No words were spoke either from Woohyun or Sunggyu.

 

Carefully Sunggyu pulled Woohyun’s body to his arms and secured them around the petite body. He leaned his body closer to Woohyun so that he can get to see his daughter. They had a small chat for a while and played with their newborn before finally fatigue hit Woohyun. Sunggyu took Haneul from Woohyun and put her in the bassinet beside Woohyun bed. After he laid Woohyun on the bed, Sunggyu pulled the comforter until it reached Woohyun’s chest.

 

“Rest well darling. I need to clean my self first then I will be back.”

 

---

 

“How are Woohyun and his baby? Are they fine?” It was the very first question received by Sunggyu right away after his feet stepped into the house. Hyunah did not let her son to rest as she was too concerned about Woohyun condition. Blame Sunggyu because she only got an update about they had found Woohyun but then Sunggyu had not inform anything to her.

 

“Mommy, why don’t you let me get in first and have a sit before I tell you everyhthing. Because if I did now, I bet daddy and Myung will ask be the same thing. And I refuse to repeat thing twice.”

 

After she realized her mistake, Hyunah hastily pulled Sunggyu to the living room where Siwon, Myungsoo, and Byunghun were waiting. Not long after that, a maid came and gave him a glass of cold water.

 

“How is Woohyun, Sunggyu?” Siwon started after Sunggyu gulped down the last drop of water and put the glass on the table.

 

Sunggyu scanned everyone face one by one before he opened his mouth. All of them shared same expression, they were worrying on Woohyun. When he saw this, automatically Sunggyu became emotional remembering once ago his father hated Woohyun and Myungsoo had painted dark to his wife future. Almost in instant, Sunggyu could feel his eyes were burning with some tears threatening to fall if he did not holding it back.

 

Everyday, every possible moment Sunggyu never miss to pray to God so that his father and twin brother will realize their mistake and turned themselves back to beginning. He almost gave up even after five years his father still had the same hatred on Woohyun. Sunggyu afraid to talk to him as he did not want his father mistook his intention. He did not want his father labelled him rude.

 

As for Myungsoo case, if anyone asked Sunggyu whether he forgive him or not, Sunggyu will proudly said he forgive him. Even though people cannot understand why Sunggyu chose to forgive him, but only Sunggyu knew his twin had repent. Myungsoo was first to come front and explain everything. Sunggyu still remembered that time Myungsoo said he came not to beg for his forgiveness but to clear out everthing with. He wanted Sunggyu to hear the truth from himself not from the outsiders.

 

But after today, Sunggyu could help to hide his happiness when everyone were accepting Woohyun. Even if Woohyun was having slightly problem or feeling unwell, Siwon and Myungsoo would volunteer to bring him to hospital if Sunggyu could not make it. Not to mention, when Woohyun was in his eighth month, Siwon scolded Sunggyu because he was still busy with his work at the office instead of be at home, taking care of his heavily pregnant wife. Even Myungsoo offered himself to cover his place during his leave.

 

“Hyung? Are you still here with us?” Myungsoo nudged his brother side softly to pull back his brother to reality.

 

“Yes?” Sunggyu could not hide his dumb face when he was back again. He watched in puzzle why his mommy and daddy faces like they were trying to hold back their laugh.

 

“Son, we are asking you how is Woohyun. But you take a bit too long time to answer us.” Hyunah explained.

 

“He is fine so is our baby. Doctor said if he maintain his positive progress, Woohyun and Haneul can leave the hospital tomorrow noon.”

 

“Haneul?” Almost simultaneously the three of them blurted out the name which made Sunggyu looked at them confusedly.

 

Hyunah moved from her seat previously, and sat next to Sunggyu. Her face still wearing the same shocked expression like before. “Woohyun has give birth?”

 

Sunggyu did not answer her directly, he just nodded his head but still looking all confused. A while later, Sunggyu swore he could see stars as he felt his body was shook rather violently.

 

“Mommy,”

 

“When did he gave birth? Why you don’t tell me Kim!” Myungsoo and Siwon had to hold back Hyunah as she was still shaking her son body.

 

Sunggyu closed his eyes for a while to chase away the dizziness and calm his heart. He forgot to tell them about Woohyun had gave birth but he did not expect his mother will react like this. He thought they will listen to his story calmly until the end.

 

“First of all I am sorry for not telling you guys earlier. For your information, the moment we arrived at the location, Woohyun already gave birth to Haneul. Blood is everywhere at the scene. At that time, I cannot think anything other than his safety.”

 

Suddenly the living room filled with silence. No words were exchange between them. Sunggyu saw with the corner of his eyes his mother had her head hung low. His ears caught a soft sniffle on his left where his mother sit.

 

“Mommy?” Sunggyu brought his mother hand into his while the other hand tilted Hyuna face.

 

“How is he now?”

 

“Thanks to God, he is fine and free from any complication.” Sunggyu explained to Hyunah while patting her back to calm her.

 

Watching the sad scene in front of him now, Siwon wanted to replaced the tears with a bright smile. Today his grandchild finally came into this world, supposedly they celebrated Woohyun and his newborn not crying over about it. Truthfully when he heard the news, he was shocked to the point where he cannot think anything possible why Woohyun was being hurt by Kibum. But, he was feeling very glad and relief after he knew both Woohyun and his grandchild were safe and sound.

 

“Do you have a photo of my grandchild? I would like to see.” Siwon tried to change the atmosphere by talking about the new arrival. At least, Hyunah was distracted from the cruel news and attracted to know about their grandchild.

 

Sunggyu fished out his phone from his jeans front pocket. He clicked on the gallery icon and scrolled to the picture of Woohyun holding Haneul and smiling brightly to the camera. Both Hyunah and Siwon squealed loudly after they saw the warm picture. Only Myungsoo reacted differently from his parent. He smiled and silently went to his brother side and congratulate him.

 

“Your grandchild is a girl.”

 

“Really!”

 

“Yes daddy. Kim Haneul is a girl.” Sunggyu smile stretched to its limit, proudly saying the gender of his baby.

 

“Darling, look at and nose bridge, it looks really much like Sunggyu.” Hyunah can’t help but fangirling at those pictures. “Oh! Her eyes resemble Sunggyu very much.” Again Hyunah squealed making Siwon had to put some distance between them.

 

“Yeobo, calm down. In case if you forget, your mouth just beside my ear, and I still want to use it longer.” Siwon complaint.

 

Sunggyu just watched his parent silently from the other side. His parent cute antics brought very much smile to Sunggyu and really warming his heart. He cannot imagine when Woohyun discharge tomorrow how they will react. He was very sure they will fight with each other to hold Haneul.

 

“Hey hyung.” Myungsoo called out for his brother. “You must feel like the most happiest person on this earth right now.”

 

“You cannot even imagine it Myung. When you and Byunghun become a parent, you will understand it. It cannot be described with words, it just too overwhelm and exciting.”

 

“Congrats again hyung. I can’t wait to see Haneul in person. I bet she must be more cuter than the picture. I can tell from the picture she is an adorable girl.”

 

Sunggyu chuckled after Myungsoo statement. He cannot denied that. Everything being said by Myungsoo was right. Haneul indeed an adorable baby. She did not making too much fuss or crying, she was a calm and cool baby.

 

“Then, you should making one Myung. Go marry Byunghun tomorrow and make many carbon copies of yours.” Sunggyu joked and earned a laugh from Myungsoo.

 

“As if marrying him as easy as ABC. As a head of the family, I want to secure my financial level first before marrying him. I want to make sure I can provide the best for my family.”

 

“All right, do your best but don’t make him wait too long.”

 

“I won’t hyung. If everything runs smoothly, I want to tie the knot by the end of this year.” Myungsoo sudden news made Sunggyu gaped unbelief. Hie single line eyes double in size to emphasize his shock.

 

“Wow! Have you tell mommy and daddy about this?”

 

“I have not yet. I plan to tell everyone after we settle down this.” Myungsoo nibbled with the hem of his shirt. He knew his brother was in a great level of shock.

 

“Wow Myungsoo. You are unbelievable.”

 

“Well, I am Kim Myungsoo.” Myungsoo said proudly with a smug face made Sunggyu wanted to punch the handsome face hard. He barely avoided his older twin playful punch from landed on his face. Later both of them joined their parent ogling at Haneul.

 

---

 

Woohyun just finished showering when Sunggyu came. Immediately Sunggyu rushed to Woohyun side and helped him to walk even being stopped by Woohyun. But Sunggyu being Sunggyu, overprotective to Woohyun and ignored his wife request. He just wanted Woohyun to be away from any danger as much as possible.

 

“Don’t be too much, Gyu. It is not even far, I just need less than 20 steps to reach my bed.” Complaint Woohyun right after he sat on the bed. His eyes watched Sunggyu went to the chair and walked to his side back with a new set of clothe for him.

 

“I bring this so you can change.” Sunggyu handed Woohyun a shirt and a pair of pants for him to change.

 

“You bring me a shirt?” Woohyun unfolded the clothe and looked at his husband questioningly. “This might be uncomfortable for me as Haneul might feed anytime. And this shirt is round neck, no button.”

 

Sunggyu grinned sheepishly and rubbed his nape after he realized his mistake. Well, he forgot the fact that Woohyun fed Haneul, and he did not even checked before he put into the bag. Woohyun could only shook his head at his husband mistake, but he did not mad at him. He appreciated his effort and concern, it just his husband sometimes can be clueless.

 

“It’s okay, Gyu. I will wear this hospital gown until tomorrow. Then I will change into those clothe before I get discharge.”

 

“I am sorry. I forgot to check it first.”

 

Woohyun shrugged his shoulder and sent him a sweet smile. He asked Sunggyu to lay beside him as his husband said he will accompany him tonight. As soon as Sunggyu fully laid on the bed, Woohyun settled himself closer to Sunggyu. They were facing each other with Woohyun’s head on Sunggyu’s warm chest. The soft lulled from the heartbeat sound slowly pulling Woohyun to asleep. The rhythm never fail to make him feel safe and secure.

 

Woohyun’s breathe became shallow every second passed. Sunggyu carefully shifted his body to adjust his position so that Woohyun will be more comfortable. His right hand was used as Woohyun pillow while the other one was draped over his wife waist, protectively holding closer him. Sunggyu took this time to drown into Woohyun aesthetical beauty. His reddish plump lips were slightly open sharing the same air with him which made the view a bit inviting to Sunggyu. Those pair of flesh were like calling him to kiss and ravished them until Woohyun ran out with oxygen.

 

But as much as he wanted to do that to Woohyun, Sunggyu knew his limit. Woohyun had just gave birth to Haneul, and he should not become selfish just to satisfy his needs. To avoid more naughty thought, Sunggyu decided to close his eyes and tried to coax himself to sleep. If he still looking at Woohyun, he afraid himself could not holding back his lust and desire. Blame his raging hormone, almost for months he and Woohyun were not having their y time due to Woohyun condition.

 

To comfort himself, Sunggyu pulled closer Woohyun’s body without making the sleeping figure awake and buried his face into Woohyun’s soft locks. The calming scent from his wife body really calming Sunggyu. It worked like magic and washed away every worry and problems of him. Sunggyu swore to himself to make sure he will protect his little family from any danger coming. If he and Woohyun were separated, let only death can do them apart. After the series of episode losing Woohyun, Sunggyu almost became paranoid to himself. Not even a second Sunggyu could bare not to look at his wife face. He afraid that it will be last time he saw him. Called him selfish or what, Sunggyu wanted Woohyun to himself. He did not want other people interact with Woohyun as he afraid they will take him away.

 

“I love you so much my dear. I promise only death can do us apart, and I promise we can achieve our happiness after this together with Haneul. I believe God send her to become a rainbow after rainy day. We will build our little family together like we always wanted to be.”