Idiots in a Restaurant Part 1

'Betterer' Isn't a Word

a/n: THIS IS NOT PART OF THE MAIN STORY. THIS AND THE NEXT PART ARE A SEPARATE STORY IN AND OF THEMSELVES.

"Kookie~ Come here! I swear it won't hurt! At least give it a chance!"

Jungkook immediately whipped around with a crazed look on his face, stopping the brunet right in his tracks.

"No. I swear to god, Taehyung, I'm not doing it." Jungkook balled his fists at his sides, stoic eyes glaring into the older's own round ones. He was trying his hardest not to let his emotions get the better of him, but he was failing terribly. His breath was coming out in short, rapid puffs and his chest was rising up and down much too quickly. 

Taehyung had already hurt him too many times to count. He continually brought his hopes up only to send them shattering back to the ground, thoughtlessly throwing them away without a second glance.

He was sick of it.

He was sick of Taehyung using him like a rag for his own personal amusement, only finding him whenever he so pleased, doing whatever the he wanted to with his mind, his body, his feelings-

"But Kookie, it's just a little puppy! Please just watch the video? For me?"

-and Jungkook was an idiot because even after all that, he still loved Kim Taehyung with everything he had and would give up his life for him.

The raven haired boy immediately melted and solemnly nodded his head. He trudged behind the older male and watched as he basically skipped back to their shared dorm room and plopped down onto Jungkook's bed, legs dangling down the side. Taehyung patted the empty space beside him before clicking a few times on his laptop. Jungkook just climbed onto the bed and sat cross legged, head leaning on the brunet's shoulder. The video soon loaded and he prepared himself for the worst.

A tiny puppy came up onto the screen and Jungkook's heart clenched in fear of what would happen to it. The poor puppy was so small and cute, he just wanted to hold it and squeeze it forever. 

Of course, Taehyung would never allow that.

No. 

He just had to ruin all of his hopes and dreams as he always did.

Howling noises quickly came from the speakers of the laptop and the younger male watched as the little animal on the screen ran from the noise and hid inside its bed. It soon started howling along to the audio clip of wolves and Jungkook just couldn't handle it. The puppy was too adorable with its tilting head and short legs and he just wanted to hug it and the way it got scared broke his heart because the small puppy didn't deserve that at all and he was too emotional right now and honestly, the world was a mess if they thought that this was amusing because that poor puppy-

"Kookie? Are you okay? You're... you're kinda crying a little..."

Jungkook's head shot up and he immediately wiped his face for tears and sniffling a few times to clear his nose. It hadn't even occurred to him that he'd been crying, and he was very embarrassed because Taehyung was the one who had caught him doing it. He was supposed to be a man, goddamn it.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. It's just that... That puppy was really cute man."

Taehyung snorted before clasping both hands over his mouth, causing the younger male to stare at him in confusion.

"What? What'd I do?"

Taehyung removed his hands from his mouth but bit his bottom lip to prevent himself from laughing too hard.

"Don't ever say that sentence ever again. It just, it sounds so awkward and so... so gay."

Jungkook's face went slack with emotion and he gave the older male an unamused stare.

"Taehyung. You and I both know that we are both gay. What the hell."

Taehyung raised both hands into the air while nodding, surrendering to Jungkook's words.

"You're right, you're right. We are both very homoual men. Just, a word of advice? Next time, when you're in public, maybe don't go around calling every puppy you see 'really cute man'. I don't know, maybe it'll work to your advantage? Make people think that you're not a wimp?"

Taehyung spoke as he placed his laptop back onto his own bed, getting back onto Jungkook's soon afterwards.

That was his mistake.

Jungkook immediately tackled the older male and pinned him onto the bed. He was much stronger then Taehyung, so he had no problem keeping him down.

"You wanna say that again? Huh? I'm a wimp? Really? Are you sure that it's not you? Because based off of what I'm seeing right now, the only wimp in this room is you."

Taehyung was struggling under Jungkook's hold and he was about to kick the younger male in a rather sensitive area when the door to their room burst open.

"Whoa, man, didn't mean to interrupt you guys having . Sorry about that, but we gotta go. Jimin's at the restaurant right now trying to convince them that he's not just some lonely guy asking for a table for six because he doesn't want to look stupid. Get your back in your pants and let's go! Chop chop!"

Yoongi closed the door right before the pillow Jungkook threw hit him.

" you, Yoongi! We weren't having !"

The mint green haired male opened the door just enough to stick his head back in.

"You weren't having because I stopped you just in time. I bet you guys don't even have any protection. Tch, kids these days. Whatever, get dressed or else we're going to be even more late."

He slammed the door and Jungkook sighed and shook his head before he very belatedly realized that he was still on top of Taehyung. He quickly scrambled off of the older male and basically buried himself in the closet, letting the materials and fabrics consume him. Before he knew it, he was laughing lightly to himself and inhaling the different scents coming from the clothes.

Taehyung had watched as Jungkook ran into their shared closet and just... disappeared. He had been completely swallowed by the different jackets and shirts in there and now there was no noise coming from the boy. He put on some fancy but also casual clothes while waiting for Jungkook to come back out. Honestly, Taehyung probably would have joined him, but he was also worried about the fact that Seokjin would most likely lecture them for being late, so he called out to him.

"Jungkook? Did you die in there?"

The mentioned boy popped his head out of the clothes only to be met with the sight of a fully, properly dressed Taehyung and cursed himself for getting so caught up in the closet. He quickly dipped back in to find something decent to wear when the older called out to him again.

"Kookie! It's okay, you can come out of the closet now. I know it's hard, but once you get out, you'll be glad you did. You don't need to be afraid, so come on, or Seokjin really will kill us, in or out of the closet."

Jungkook walked out with his chin held high and eyes shooting daggers at the boy sitting on his bed. He was in the middle of buttoning up a white dress shirt, black tie held tightly in his left hand.

" you, Taehyung. I came out of the closet, happy now?"

Hell yes Taehyung was happy because he was most definitely not staring at his best friend's abs. Not at all. He also was not disappointed in the slightest when the younger turned around to grab his cologne off of his nightstand.

"H-hey Jungkook, you uhh, you ready yet?"

The boy swallowed a lump that seemed to just find its way into his throat. He watched as Jungkook finished rubbing his wrists againts his neck, making sure his cologne was properly on. He smiled a smile that showed off eighteen of his pearly whites and Taehyung cried a little on the inside. Whoever ended up being his boyfriend would be one lucky son of a .

"Give me a second, Tae, I can't find my hoop earring. Do you know where it is?"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and got up from the bed. He fumbled around a bit in the drawer of his own nightstand and quickly found a small box with many different earrings inside.

"Hey Kookie, here."

He threw the box to the younger and Jungkook caught it very swiftly, putting the earring in almost immediately. Fixing his hair in the mirror one last time, he turned to the older male and lifted the corners of his lips.

"Ready to go?"

Taehyung grinned back at him and grabbed his arm, dragging him out of the room and into the hall where Yoongi was leaning against the wall.

"Finally, you guys take forever. Let's go. The employees at the restaurant think Jimin's crazy already, so may as well take our time."

Yoongi shook his head and walked in front of them, leaving the two of them giggling together as they walked to the restaurant.


a/n: heres the video --> x