9TH CHAPTER

TOGETHER

After driving for 15 mins without any destination in the area nearby Seungri’s school, Seunghyun decided to stop by at a café as he suddenly craving for a juice. Actually he doesn’t have any appointment with anyone today and he just lied to Seungri to make it as an excuse just to send him to school. Seunghyun had been thinking of doing that for a long time but he never gets the time to do it and he thinks why not today. It was fun to actually able to send Seungri to school and listen to him babbling about many things but Seunghyun doesn’t think he can do it every day as it will only makes his dongsaengs feel weird about him and makes them suspicious. Seunghyun is standing patiently at the counter, waiting for his drinks to be ready after he placed his order to the cashier. He rarely drop by at any café to buy drinks as he usually had his drinks either in the office, in the meeting or at home. Let’s do something different today. Seunghyun decides to give a call to his secretary to inform her that he won’t be in the office this morning. He dials her numbers and he waits for her to answer.

“Hye Jung..” Seunghyun said once he hears Hye Jung’s voice.

“Yes boss,”

“I won’t be in the office this morning and in the evening too as I have something to do outside. We don’t have any appointment for today, right?”

“No appointment but according to your schedule today, you told me you want to visit the site. You want me to cancel it?”

Seunghyun closes his eyes for awhile looking like he is in a deep thinking, considering whether he should go or not.

“Just cancel it,”

“Huh? Serious?” Hye Jung herself shocked with his decision and failed to hide her reactions.

“Yeap. Cancel and change it to another day. Remind me later, I’ll fix the date myself,”

“Alright, boss. Anything else?”

“Oh please help Jiyong if he needs anything from you today if it regarding on my files, projects or anything related to my work, give it to him if he ask for it and please, ask Lee Hi about yesterday’s minute with the investors. I need it on my table by tomorrow,”

“Consider it done, boss”

“Hmm, what else? Oh, Hye Jung, do you remember that I asked you about that information on HanShin Group last month if I’m not mistaken? Is it ready?”

“Yea, I already have it with me. What do you want me to do with it?”

“Great, just carefully put it in my second drawer and please remind me to look at it tomorrow, okay?”

“Okay.”

Then, the cashier already come with his drink and Seunghyun nodded at the cashier and mouthing a “Thank you” to the cashier as he stills on the phone with his secretary.

“Okay, I think that’s all for now. If there is anything urgent just consults Jiyong, he will know what to do but if there is any matter that specifically needs my attention alone, and only then you can call me, if not, no calls or texts. Is it okay?” Seunghyun said to her and while he is too focus with his phone call, Seunghyun carelessly make a turn to move from the counter and he doesn’t aware that there is someone standing line up behind him so he accidentally stumble and accidently spills a bit of his drinks and it end up spills on that person’s dress.

“Oh !” Seunghyun cursed under his breath.

“Boss, are you okay?” Hye Jung who is still on the line, gets a little worried by hearing his boss’s panic voice through the phone.

“Hye Jung, I call you later, bye” Seunghyun instantly cut off the line. “Oh my, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. I’m so so ….” Seunghyun stops suddenly when he lifts his head and his eyes met with the person’s face.

“My dress…. My new dress…. My freakkkiiiiiinnnnggggg newww….” And the person also immediately stops at her endless whining when she lifts her head and met a familiar face in front of her.

“Eun Hye-shi?”

“Seunghyun-shi?”

Out of so many people on this earth, why must her that I spilled my drinks on to? Embarrassment!

“Oh! I’m so so sorry Eun Hye-shi. I’m so sorry as I was too focus with my phone call just now and accidentally spilled my drinks on your dress. Your new dress I must say,” and with that, Seunghyun instantly regrets with his choice of words when he sees Eun Hye’s changing face.

This pathetic annoying guy just MOCKED my dress? How dare him!

“I thought I asked you to reduce your work load in the last appointment wasn’t I? Seeing you today with your phone call and judging by the conversations that you just had, I believed, nothing was done isn’t it?”

Oh my, can I kill her now? Oh God, please let me kill this woman. Out of many things to get back on me, she chose that? How can she become a doctor? I must kill Jong Suk after this.

“Ah, can you at least give me tissue! You just ruined my NEW DRESS, Seunghyun-shi. At least be polite,” Eun Hye feels like to kick him when Seunghyun gave her his innocent emotionless look.

“Oh!  I thought girls always carry tissues in their handbag. Oh, that bag must be too small for that,” Seunghyun said as he referring to the pink small clutch that Eun Hye holds in her left hand and Seunghyun refused to watch Eun Hye’s reddening face, so he turns to the counter and ask the cashier for a tissue and the cashier quickly gives him the tissue, judging by the situation that she just watched. Seunghyun takes the tissue and smiles thankfully to the cashier. He then turn to Eun Hye but she is not there anymore, so Seunghyun straight away look for her and finds her already walks to the table at the balcony of the café. She looks so damn angry. Thank god, I only have brothers and not a sister. Girls are too hard to handle. Seunghyun walks to Eun Hye who already sits and he can hear that she is cursing about him to herself. Seunghyun gives her the tissue and she takes it after gives him an annoying look. Seunghyun just smiles and he pulls out the chair in front of Eun Hye, silently looking at the woman cleaning up herself and still spitting out bad words in referring how she wants to kill him in her mind for thousands time.

“A pretty girl shouldn’t curse as it will only ruin the beauty,” Seunghyun suddenly speaks and this caused Eun Hye to stop talking to herself and lifts her head to look at him.

“And a handsome guy shouldn’t be arrogant all the time as it will only ruin his masculinity,” Eun Hye replies. Seunghyun raised his eyebrows by hearing that reply.

“Oh thank you,” Seunghyun replies with smirks.

“For what?” Eun Hye asked weirdly.

“You just said that I’m handsome. I should say thank you,”

“I just said that you are arrogant and all you heard only that handsome part?”

“I told you that you are pretty and all you heard only that curse part?”

Eun Hye falls into silent and few seconds later, slowly she smiles, realizing the stupidity of this whole argument and Seunghyun again raising his eyebrows, questioning that sudden smile that forms on her face.

“What was that for?” Seunghyun asked.

“What?”

“Your smile,” 

“I just realized how stupid this whole conversation is and what’s the big deal about me smiling? Do you prefer me to be angry all the time?” Eun Hye picks another fight.

Seunghyun chuckles and shakes his head. “Smile. That’s better,” he replies.

“Good,” Eun Hye said shortly and she is back cleaning up her dress that still got orange juice stained and this caused Seunghyun to feel sudden guilt. New pink dress with orange juice stained on it, who won’t be angry?

“Hmm, well. What can I do to fix this?” Seunghyun offer a truce.

“Buy me a new dress,” Eun Hye replies without thinking as she still busy wiping the stained on her dress but then later by judging on the sudden silent that come in between them, she just realized that she might just said something without thinking so she lifts her head and find Seunghyun is smiling at her. Oh, don’t smile. I just think that he looks so damn mighty fine with that smile plastered on his face.

“I’m just kidding, don’t be silly,” Eun Hye said to control the situation.

“So, where are you going with this whole pinky parade?” Seunghyun asked. Oh, what the hell is wrong with my choice of words today? Eun Hye gives him an annoying look but she answers anyway.

“Today is my off day and I thought off celebrating it with this new dress and go for some shopping but thanks to you, I’ll just heading back home after this,”

Seunghyun just nodded listening to her answers.

“What drinks that you want to have before?” Seunghyun suddenly asked.

“Why?”

“Let me buy that for you,”

“Oh.. No, you don’t have to,”

“Come on. Tell me which drinks? Or you want me to choose it for you?” Seunghyun asked with more serious tone as he gets up from his seat, being serious to buy the drinks for her. Looking at Seunghyun’s serious offers, it makes Eun Hye to smile shyly and then it changes into a goofy grin, like a kid. Seunghyun is amused at that sudden changing expression. Woman is such an amazingly weird wonderful creature as they can change from one mood to another mood.

“You just made me want to have an orange juice,” She answered with a grin and this caused Seunghyun to chuckle and shaking his head at that cute demand. He then walks to the counter and placed the order and soon after that, he got what he orders. After paying it, he brings it with him to the table but still holding the drinks, he said something that shocked the hell out of Eun Hye.

“Come, let’s get you a new dress,”

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Knock! Knock!

“Come in,”

When the doors opened, it revealed Lee Hi who is walking carefully with a cup of coffee in her hand as she walks slowly to the desk and carefully put down the cup on it without letting out a sound. She sees only the back of the chair and she knows Jiyong is sitting on the chair quietly. Then she turns away and walks out of the room without any questions or words to her boss. She can sense her boss’s tense moods once he enters office this morning and he even ordered her to make him a cup of coffee which is he usually do that when he is not in a good mood.

Once Jiyong hears the door closed, Jiyong who sits on the chair turns around, to the table and takes the cup, then he gets up from his seat and walks to the corner of his room which got a big glass window which he can see the whole city from his room. He sips the coffee slowly and then looks at the sky. He is over thinking again. Jiyong is more than glad that finally Seunghyun opened up to him about the family and he is more than happy when finally he brought up about Taeyang last night, which he never talks about it since Taeyang left the house. Seunghyun wants him to come home, and Jiyong can never be more agree about it but, how? How to make him come back? He knows Taeyang like the back of his hand and what is wrong with Seunghyun? Jiyong doesn’t want to over think but this whole situation and Seunghyun’s weird behavior lately makes Jiyong’s imagination runs wild. His hyung’s words last night keeps on haunting him.

Flashback

“Bring him home. Bring Taeyang back here,”

Jiyong is speechless.

“Hyung,”

“Bring him back Ji. Make him come back here for good and only you can do that,”

“Hyung… I’ll try my best but you know him. He won’t agree,”

“You are closest to him. He will listen to you,” Seunghyun starts to sounds desperate.

“He needs time hyung,”

“How much time more that he needs? He already left here since 5 years ago, what else did he want?”

“Taeyang won’t budge no matter what I said hyung. He is that stubborn guy and you know about it too. This is Taeyang that we are talking about. I don’t know how to persuade him”

“How much time do you need?”

“Hyung, this is not a business that ….” And Jiyong unable to finish his words when his hyung suddenly cut in.

“Just bring him home, Ji. Just bring him home. I want him home,”

Jiyong looks at Seunghyun’s pleading with a confusing look. What is wrong with his hyung?

“Hyung, everything is okay, right?” Jiyong finally asked the question that keeps on lingering in his mind.

Seunghyun looks like he was taken aback by that sudden question. However, he just keep quiet and he turns away from Jiyong and throws his view back on the lake, clearly ignoring Jiyong’s question but few seconds later he said something too slow, almost like a whispers but Jiyong able to catch it anyway.

“Omma must have wants him to come back too,”

End of flashback

Something is not right, but what is it? Jiyong hates that he can’t read his hyung’s mind and because of he is too worried for Seunghyun, Jiyong texted Taeyang soon after he went into his bedroom last night. Giving excuse that he misses him so much and thank god that Taeyang is in town now so he agreed to meet him today during lunch hour in one of private restaurant that they always hanged out together. What should I say to him today? Telling him that the dongsaengs are missing him and Seunghyun hyung wants him to come home. Rubbish! Taeyang might just get up from his seat and leave him at hearing Seunghyun’s name. Jiyong still remembers clearly that incident 5 years ago that caused Taeyang left the house to live by himself and pursue his dream as a singer. He still remembers how Taeyang threw everything inside his room. It happened when they just only moved into the house about 3 weeks and everyone were still so happy with the new house, and they got their own room and the decorations are according to what they likes. Everyone still in their excited mood and that incident happened in which Jiyong thinks that Seunghyun was actually crossing the line.

The real caused was that Seunghyun intercepts Taeyang’s application to one of the agency that Taeyang has been dying to enter and Seunghyun even contacted someone from the agency to cancel Taeyang’s audition. Seunghyun was very angry with Taeyang when Taeyang decided to pursue his dream as a singer and Taeyang knows very well that his hyung really opposed it. 

Seunghyun wants Taeyang to forget his dream and helps him to expand the current company that he built, together. Taeyang got to know about his hyung was the one who had been pulling up some strings behind of his failed audition, when he received an envelope of document and pictures that indicate his hyung’s action in making sure he won’t proceed with his dream from an anonymous a day before that incident happened. Seunghyun was outstation at that time and when he came back, Taeyang already packed his things and confront Seunghyun at the same time. He threw that envelope to Seunghyun as soon as his hyung enters the house and asked for explanation. Jiyong winced at that painful memory as he really hates to relive it in his mind.

Flashback

“WHAT THE HELL WERE THESE?” Taeyang throws that envelope and pictures to Seunghyun as soon as he enters the house and Seunghyun who was still with his luggage and briefcase looks obviously shocked by that sudden confrontation from his dongsaeng. He looks at that envelope and pictures that already fell on the floor and then lift his head back to look at the angry Taeyang in front of him. Jiyong that time was sitting on the couch, immediately standing up seeing Taeyang throwing those things to Seunghyun. Jiyong was in a panic mode. Then Seunghyun shifts his view to Jiyong, silently asking for explanation but he knew Jiyong will not be able to explain the situation by judging at his other dongsaeng’s expression. Seunghyun takes a deep breath, slowly calming himself to control the situation before him.

“Are Daesung and Seungri in the house?” Seunghyun suddenly asked with a calm and steady voice to Jiyong and it caused Jiyong to be a bit taken aback by that sudden question.

“Err.. No.. No hyung. They are still at school,” Jiyong answered carefully but stutter.

Seunghyun nodded at the answer. “Ji, could you please take my bags and put it inside my workplace?”

Jiyong nodded furiously, “Yes, hyung” Jiyong answered and immediately moves to his eldest hyung and take those bags from his hands. Jiyong carries those bags carefully to upstairs and as soon as Jiyong is out of Seunghyun’s sight, his view is back to Taeyang who at that time still standing facing him with his two hands at his waist, clearly waiting for Seunghyun’s explanation. Seunghyun then slowly bending down taking the envelope and pictures from the floor and he stands straight back to look at it one by one. The pictures showed his meeting with the Director of the agency in a restaurant. Someone must have been following him for all this time. He carefully opens up the envelope and takes out the document inside. It’s a photocopy of money transaction’s statement and an agreement for that agency not to take Taeyang in after they took the payment, which basically showing that actually Taeyang passed the audition and able to join in. Seunghyun sighs. Where the hell he got these things?

“Care to explain now?” Taeyang said as soon as he looks at Seunghyun’s sudden changed expression.

“You know I don’t ever agree with your decision to become a singer, right?” Seunghyun’s reply calmly and slowly walks to the couch and sits there.

“I told you for so many times, hyung. I want this and I will do it. This is my dream and you knew it,” Taeyang said as he also moves to face the sitting Seunghyun.

“I don’t agree Taeyang. I don’t send you to further your studies for this,”

“When did I ever sign a contract with you saying that if you send me to further my studies, then I’ll be any that you want me to be?”

“Watch your words,”

Taeyang stops for awhile but he is still in his dissatisfied mode. I will say it now or never! I don’t give a anymore!

“You intercept my application and my audition, you paid them to not let me in and you even make them sign a contract for that!! You think that s you were doing going to stop me from pursuing my dream? I want this but still you still asked me to forget it! Who are you to control my life? You think you are in charge of everything in the family? You think you can have the ultimate says in everything? Just because we dongsaengs listen to you for all this while, you can control our lives! Our dreams! Our goals! You actually think that we agreed with every decision that you made? You actually think that WE WANT ALL THESE THINGS THAT YOU GAVE TO US? You change our lives so that we will listen to you all the time? NO! I won’t do that! I won’t sacrifice my dream for you! I won’t stop just because you asked me to! I won’t abandon my dreams just because you want me to! I don’t need your support anymore! This one big house that you made for us is nothing, you know! Seriously? No locks? What are you trying to do hyung? Control us again? Dongsaengs won’t say anything, hyung because they are afraid of you, not because they respect you. You are never there for them! You are never there for us! You left us and you let me takes care of everything myself. What kind of hyung are you? Do you know how’s Jiyong doing in university? Do you know Daesung’s ranking in his school? Do you even know that Seungri got bullied in his class? Do you even know that? Do you even care about us? It’s all about money. Yes, all you care in this world is only money. You leave the house in early morning and you only come home in the middle of the night, so in between that time, do you even know what’s happening? Do you know anything about us? Damn, hyung. You know nothing!So, that’s it! I won’t listen to you anymore. You are such a selfish egoist pathetic man! I swear I’ll be anything that you don’t want me to be!” Taeyang finally finishes his words and walk away to the stairs leaving his hyung in the living room but Seunghyun’s sudden words stops him at the middle of the stairs.

“You can leave the house, if that’s what you want,” Seunghyun said calmly. His voice is steady, clear, and not shaking even a bit, so Taeyang definitely sure of what he heard from his hyung that time. Taeyang tightened his fists. It will be a biggest lie ever if he said that those words from his hyung don’t hurt him even a bit. He will remember this moment forever and he is sure as hell that he won’t come back.

“For your information, I already packed my stuffs and please remember this. I won’t come back for good even if you beg me to do so,” and with that Taeyang continues climb the stairs and enters his room to take all of his stuffs but he ran into Jiyong in the middle of it. He looks at Jiyong who at that time, shakes his head and gives him a pleading look. Jiyong is silently asking him to change his decision and stays. Taeyang can’t help but to feel his eyes are warm with tears as he looks at Jiyong but then he ruffles Jiyong’s hair and shakes his head.

“No matter what happened, you must stay, got it?” Taeyang whispers to him.

By hearing that, Jiyong pulls Taeyang into a hug but later Taeyang breaks the hug with force and enters his room, packing all of his stuffs. Not just that, Jiyong sees with his own eyes how Taeyang stops and look around his room but stop at his desk. Taeyang takes the family picture that they just took together right before they moves into the house. Taeyang straights away smashed that family picture to the floor. He threw everything on his desk and not just that, he picks the guitar that once Seunghyun bought for him and smash it to the wall. Taeyang basically threw everything that Seunghyun bought for his room, all the decoration and even the curtains. Then he takes his bag and walks out of his room. When he walks with speed to downstairs with the bag, Seunghyun still sits on the couch and he doesn’t move even a bit when Taeyang walks pass through his side. The last thing that he heard from Taeyang was the sound of him smashing the door when he walks out from the house. Seunghyun slowly gets up from the couch and walks to the stairs heading to his room and the same thing happened. He meets Jiyong in the middle of his way to his room.

“Hyung…”

“Don’t let Daesung and Seungri enters Taeyang’s room until the maid tidy everything up, got it?” Seunghyun whispers to him and without waiting for Jiyong’s answer, Seunghyun just ruffles Jiyong’s hair and walks quietly to his room.

End of flashback

Jiyong knows it very well, Taeyang just won’t come back.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Damn! This is too random! Too random to handle. Eun Hye currently walking in a mall with Seunghyun besides her and now she’s wearing Seunghyun’s jacket that Seunghyun always kept in his car to cover the stain on her dress. They walk from one outlet to another outlet as Eun Hye still unable to choose the dress that she likes and Seunghyun just follows her without complaining even a bit. In one dress outlet that, Eun Hye suddenly stops as there is something that pulls her interest so she enters it but when she turns around, Seunghyun is not behind her but awkwardly standing outside, so Eun  Hye walks back to Seunghyun.

“What’s wrong? Let’s go in,” Eun Hye said.

“Eun Hye-shi, this is clearly for women only, and I don’t think I want to go in. I’ll just wait outside, please help yourself inside,” Seunghyun replies and then he takes out his wallet and take out his platinum card and gives it to Eun Hye. “Just swipe,” he said.

Eun Hye made a face to him and shakes her head.

“Don’t be silly, of course you can go in,” then Eun Hye straights away pull Seunghyun together with her and enters the outlet. As soon they are inside, the promoters immediately greets them. Eun Hye just smiles to them but Seunghyun with his awkward stoic face just follows Eun Hye where ever she goes. Eun Hye again pulls Seunghyun to the black couch outside the fitting room and asked him to sit there. She said she will try a few dresses and she wants him to help her by giving opinions about it.

“I know nothing about dresses, Eun Hye-shi! Just choose whatever you want, swipe and let’s leave,” Seunghyun said and instantly regretting his decision to buy this woman a new dress to ease his guilt.

“You don’t have to know anything about dress to gives out opinion Seunghyun-shi. Just tell which one is look good on me, that’s all,” Eun Hye said and with that she leaves Seunghyun there and go choose a few dresses with the promoters and enters the fitting room.

Around 15 minutes of waiting for Eun Hye to choose a few dresses and try it in the fitting room, Eun Hye finally come out with a cream flowery shirt and chocolate plain short skirts, then she walks like a model and make a pose in front of Seunghyun. Seunghyun can’t help himself but widened his eyes at that sudden action before him. This is his first time ever that a woman does that kind of things in front of him.

“How is it?” Eun Hye asked with a big smile. Seunghyun is practically scanning her from head to toe but end up shaking his head to her.

“Too short,” he said. Surprisingly, Eun Hye takes his opinion seriously and she goes back to the fitting room and later comes out with yellow flower print one piece dress and again she did the very same thing in front of Seunghyun. She makes a pose and even wink at him.

Seunghyun chuckles at her but again he shakes his head to her. “Too bright,” he said.

Eun Hye looks down at her dress and looks back to Seunghyun. This guy is sure can gives opinion on dresses and with that she walks back into the fitting room. Those very same scenes keep going on for about 7 dresses and all of it doesn’t seem to satisfy Seunghyun. In the fitting room now, Eun Hye standing in front of the mirror, clearly pissed off with herself. Why the hell that I need his opinion for MY NEW DRESS? It’s for me, so I should be the one who decide about it! Why I just follow whatever he said? His opinion doesn’t matter, Eun Hye! Eun Hye finally walks out from the fitting room and standing with a serious face in front of Seunghyun that sitting leisurely cross legged with his hand hugging himself on the couch waiting for her.

“What? No more dresses?” Seunghyun asked.

“Nothing look good on me?” Eun Hye asked him back and this caused Seunghyun to smile. Oh this girl finally throwing tantrums.

“Everything looked so good on you,” he replies.

“Then? Why there was no a single “Okay” from you just now?” Eun Hye asked angrily.

“Everything looked good on you and suits you but you just asked my opinion so, my opinion is that I don’t like all the dresses. That’s all,” Seunghyun answered.

Eun Hye starts to pout and throws herself on the couch besides him. “Why?” she asked.

“I don’t know. Nothing suits my eyes. Ah, come on! Just pick any dress that you like the most and take it. My opinion doesn’t matter,” Seunghyun said to her.

“But, you are the one who pays for it,”

“I pay for it because I ruined your new dress, remembers?”

“I just don’t feel right about it. I can just send my new dress for cleaning. You don’t have to buy for me a new dress,” Eun Hye answered.

Seunghyun sighs. Women are crazy. He finally gets up from the couch and walks to the centre of the outlet. Eun Hye closes her eyes, resting as she is too lazy to get up and follows Seunghyun. Seunghyun is currently browsing through the dresses hanging there and look at it one by one and finally he stops at a fully black one piece dress. The neck part is a bit wider and it got black flower laces covering the dress. The dress only covers till the knee part. This dress feels right, so he pick the dress and brings it with him to Eun Hye.

“Eun Hye-shi,”

Eun Hye opens her right eye a bit and find Seunghyun holding a fully black dress. She straights away opens her both eyes and sit up straight.

“Try this one,” he said and gives the dress to her. Eun Hye takes the dress and scanning the dress. One piece, simple, elegant but the laces make it look a bit y. Not bad for a guy, she thought and with that she enters the fitting room to change.

Seunghyun just walks back and forth with both hands in his pockets, waiting for Eun Hye to come out from the fitting room. About 5 minutes later, she finally comes out but this time she doesn’t make any poses but she just walks to him slowly and silently asking “How do I look” to Seunghyun. Seunghyun finally smiles and he walks to her and brings her to the mirror near the couch and he makes her standing in front of the mirror and takes a look on herself. Seunghyun just stands quietly behind her without saying anything. Eun Hye slowly takes a proper look on herself in the mirror and moves a bit to see whether she looks good in that dress or not and yes, she looks damn good in it. She smiles at Seunghyun through the mirror and finally something caught her eyes. Seunghyun is wearing a long sleeves black shirt too and he is smiling at her.

“Can we pay for it now?” Seunghyun asked and Eun Hye chuckles at that question and nodded at him. Seunghyun then moves to the couch to take his jacket and walks to the counter to make a payment. Once he finishes paying, Eun Hye already standing next to him with a paper bag containing her stained dress. She just can’t stop smiling but her face changes when the promoter said something to Seunghyun.

“Your girlfriend is really pretty,”

Seunghyun looks taken aback by that statement but he immediately covers his face expression and just smiles to the promoter.

“Let’s go,” Seunghyun said to Eun Hye who at that time still with her blank expression. Why didn’t he deny that statement!?

Once they come out from the outlet, not a single word is coming out from both of them. They walk together awkwardly and with some distance between them. When they want to leave the mall, Eun Hye sees an ice cream parlor and without saying anything she leaves Seunghyun and walks heading to buy an ice cream. Seunghyun just shakes his head seeing Eun Hye with that childish behavior but follows her anyway. He almost forgot that this woman is a specialist in a big hospital.

“Let me buy you an ice cream, only a small cone for you okay Seunghyun-shi. Hurry, choose your flavor,” she said without taking her eyes off from the flavors in front of her.

“I just bought you a dress, and you just want to buy for me an ice cream? And it only a small cone?” Seunghyun replies.

Eun Hye finally lifts her head and smiles to Seunghyun with sympathetic look. “Ice cream is not good for you Seunghyun-shi,” she replies but still smiling.

Oh, she is still a doctor. He just smiles back and he just chooses vanilla flavor for his ice cream.

“Vanilla. Like a girl,” Eun Hye said and then she ignores him, refused to watch Seunghyun’s reddening face at her statement.

After bought the ice creams, they decided to walk around the mall again together and now they are not that awkward anymore as they slowly forget about that earlier incident. Suddenly Eun Hye is running towards a big poster near the stage inside the mall and Seunghyun just follows behind her.

“Woah! My boyfriend will hold a big concert in Seoul next month!! Yeay! I must attend this one!!” Eun Hye excitedly talking to herself and then she turns around and found Seunghyun is staring at the big poster.

“You know him right!” Eun Hye suddenly asked the quiet Seunghyun and he looks at her with puzzle expression. It’s a big poster of the most popular singer in Korea, Taeyang. It shows a picture of Taeyang posing while holding a microphone. The poster says that he will be holding a concert in Seoul next month.

“Of course you know him! It’s Taeyang! My boyfriend!” Eun Hye excitedly claiming Taeyang as her boyfriend and she look back at the big poster with admiration in her face. “His musics are the best in the world. He won many charts and awards, you know! I have all his albums!  I can’t wait for this concert next month! I’m definitely coming to this concert!!” She continues talking but noticing that there is no reply from Seunghyun, so she turns around and found him still staring at the big poster. Eun Hye looks back at the poster and tries to find what caused Seunghyun to stares at Taeyang that long.

“Are you a fan of him?” Eun Hye asked as she comes near Seunghyun and that question makes Seunghyun to look at her and smiles.

“I’m his die hard fan,” he replies. “Well, let’s go,” Seunghyun started to walk to avoid Eun Hye’s further questions.

Then, they walk and talk about so many things in their way to the car and once they are in the car, Seunghyun’s phone suddenly ringing. He picks up the call.

“Hello...Yes, alright. I’m coming,” then once he is finish with his phone call, he put down his phone.

“I’ll send you back to your car, okay,” Seunghyun said to Eun Hye and with that he starts his engine.

“Thanks. Thanks for the ride and the dress,” Eun Hye said.

“Thanks for the ice cream too,” Seunghyun replies.

“Well, where are you going after this?” Eun Hye asked, just to make another conversation, not to make things awkward.

“Oh, I’m going to pick up my dongsaeng from school. Thanks to you, I manage to kill some time meanwhile waiting for him to finish with his school,”

“You have dongsaeng?” Eun Hye asked and the sounds of that question make Seunghyun turn to look at her.

“Yes, why?”

“You don’t look like someone who has dongsaeng,”

“Why? Do I look like a self-centered person?”

“Hahaha. Kind of,”

“Don’t worry, this is not the first time I heard that kind of impression about me,”

“So, how old is your dongsaeng?”

“17, high school kid,”

“Wow! Your is quite big!”

“I have another 3 dongsaengs before him, Eun Hye-shi,” Seunghyun replies with a smirk.

“WOAH! You are the eldest?”

“Yeap!”

“Okay. I don’t see that coming. I just thought that you are a snobbish arrogant chaebol and with no siblings. You know, like in that usual tv drama,” Eun Hye chuckles. Seunghyun shakes his head smiling at that statement and stop his car at the traffic light, when the red light is shown.

“I’m not a chaebol. I’m an orphan with another 4 siblings. My company is not from parents, but it was me who built it and manage it with my other dongsaeng. We certainly not chaebols,” Seunghyun gives out his detail to Eun Hye without being asked and even Seunghyun is quite surprised with himself for letting out that kind of details to Eun Hye. Seunghyun is a private person, and he doesn’t really like talking about his personal life to others, but now it’s different. He doesn’t even know what is the different. Maybe he is just enjoying her company at the moment.

“Okay, here comes my respect! I am actually sitting beside a young entrepreneur with his very own company and able to manage everything by himself. I’m impressed, Mr. Choi,” Eun Hye said while at the same time looking at Seunghyun who is smiling brightly and starts to drive back, but something pop out in her mind and she doesn’t know whether she should ask about it or not.

“What?” Seunghyun suddenly asked when he caught her staring at him.

“What what?” Eun Hye replies.

“Your face looks like you want to ask me something. Come on, just ask. I’m in the mood to answer. You might not get this kind of chance anymore in the future,” Seunghyun offers.

“Errr....”

“I don’t have a girlfriend,” Seunghyun suddenly answered and it made Eun Hye taken aback and straight away hit his right shoulder.

“What!! You are actually thinking that I’m going to ask you that question?” Eun Hye faking an angry face to him and it makes Seunghyun to laugh.

“No? That’s not the question? Damn. Where should I hide my face now?” Seunghyun is faking a pout. Oh man! I never expect that this guy can be so playful or even laugh. Eun Hye just smiles at Seunghyun’s joke and continue facing forward.

“Do you mind if I turn on the radio?”

“Oh, it’s okay. Let me turn it on for you,” then Seunghyun turns on the radio.

“Hmm, do you mind if I change the station?” Eun Hye said slowly. Seunghyun smiles again.

“Please, help yourself Eun Hye-shi. I don’t mind,” and with that Eun Hye straights away change the station happily till suddenly she screams a bit and this caused Seunghyun to startle a bit.

“Woah! My favorite song, and it must have been your favorite too! Would you mind if I…” and she doesn’t get the chance to finish when Seunghyun suddenly interrupts.

“Of course, you can turn up the volume, Eun Hye-shi,”

Eun Hye is grinning happily by hearing that and she turns up the volume, not to loud but enough for both of them to listen to it. It’s “Eyes, Nose, Lips” song by Taeyang. Eun Hye sings together with the song and basically she forgets about Seunghyun that is in silent driving next to her.

Here, finally they arrive at the café that they met earlier and Seunghyun stops his car beside Eun Hye’s car. When Eun Hye wants to leave, Seunghyun stops her.

“Then what is the thing that you want to ask just now?”

Eun Hye smiles at him. “Nothing,” she said shortly.

“Only one question and you will never get the chance to ask anymore after this even if you beg. Come on,”

“You are so persuasive, Seunghyun-shi,”

“I am,”

“Well…”

“What is it?”

Eun Hye knows this is wrong but Seunghyun is insisting for her to ask. So here goes nothing.

“Do your dongsaengs know about your illness?”

Silent suddenly taken its place. Seunghyun’s smiles slowly fading from his handsome face. I knew it! This is wrong! This is damn wrong! I should have just changed the question instead. ! However, surprisingly, Seunghyun is suddenly smiling back at her. Not even a single trace of anger is formed on his face.

“No. No one knows,” he answered shortly and he is still smiling.