12TH CHAPTER

TOGETHER

Eun Hye carries her tray of foods and finally takes a sit at one of the table in the hospital café. She needs to eat as she is starving after a long round of follows up at her floors. She smiles happily as she sips the soup that she chose just now and right on time, someone knocks her table. She lifts her head and finds Jong Suk with his tray of foods too.

“May I join you?” Jong Suk starts politely and just got an annoyed face in respond.

“Stop with that manners! Just sit you silly,” Eun Hye said and sticks out her tongue at him. Jong Suk chuckles at that and takes his seat in front of Eun Hye. Jong Suk sees Eun Hye eats with speeds and wrinkles at that.

“You are that hungry?” he asked.

“I’M STARVING! Mr. Yoo gave me a hard time today. He refused the surgery and I’ve to do something to make him say yes,” Eun Hye replies as she eats.

Jong Suk just nods his head and starts to eat his foods.

“How are your patients? It’s quite hard to see you these days. Too busy, huh” Eun Hye asked.

“Caught up with long surgery here and in other hospital, you know VIP patients, demanding!” he replied.

“Profits are coming from demands,” she said as she laughs at her own statement.

“Profits my ! I’ll tell your father that her specialist daughter is talking about profits over patients,”

“Go tell him that. Like I care,”

“Yeah, you never care about anything. Since day one I met you, you never care about anything. You just do everything your way,”

“Hahahaha.. Yeah, I’m that heartless doctor. Don’t know how I could get “Specialist” title,” Eun Hye said as she sticks out her tongue again to Jong Suk. It’s been awhile since they joke around together like this. Their life as a doctor makes their time to relax and chill out a bit shorter. Meals time are the only time that they can use to catch up and chill a bit.

“Hmmm.. Talking about heartless, you don’t seem to be heartless these days,” Jong Suk said as he smiles at Eun Hye.

“Then, I seem like what?”

“Cheerful….. Smiles a lot… More friendly.. Like you are in love?” Jong Suk is trying his luck.

“Isn’t it good? That I smile a lot, become cheerful, friendlier,” Eun Hye put down her spoon and she smiles at Jong Suk as she moves her hand to right under her face. Looking straight at Jong Suk.

“Good! Very good. From a serious Dr. Yoon to a cheerful Dr. Yoon. Very good,” Jong Suk said as he chuckles at her.

Eun Hye just smiles at him but then her smiles slowly fade and she just keeps quiet and turns her view to somewhere else. She leans on her chair and started to look at other people movements without saying anything. She’s suddenly in a deep thought. Jong Suk noticed that. He knows Eun Hye very well since their studies time. He knows her as a serious and well determined person. She studied hard, worked hard, and everything that she does, she does it hard. She can be classified as a woman who doesn’t need a man. She’s that hot gorgeous girl that become men’s target since university but her hard and cold attitude had makes many men gives up on her. They called her heartless for a reason. She doesn’t know how to love. She’s been rejecting guys her whole life, and keeps on focusing on her dreams as a doctor. She just doesn’t have that interest in men yet at that time but now, it’s different. Jong Suk knows.

“Eun Hye-ah…” Jong Suk calls her slowly and makes Eun Hye turns her view to him. “Seunghyun is my best friend you know that right,”

Damn. It starts now. Eun Hye knows exactly what Jong Suk wants to say to her.

“He is my best friend and I’ve known him for 5 years and I became his doctor for 3 years now since he was diagnosed with that problem. Basically, frankly speaking, I know him very well as much I know you as well. I can read you guys like a book. But things that I want to say here right now, is not a nice thing. The way he looks at you, the way you smiled at him, I know it damn well. Where are you guys going with this? You know his condition right? You know it damn well, and you two are my best friends. This thing that you guys are doing definitely going to break each other hearts someday. I need to say this. Don’t get too close, Eun Hye. This kind of heart break is something that we can’t fix with meds or even surgery. It would cost you a life time, so don’t. You know what I meant,” Jong Suk said with full concerns in his voice and eyes. He meant what he said just now.

Eun Hye closes her eyes and takes deep breaths before she opens her eyes back and looks at her best friend.

“I don’t love him,” she answered shortly.

Jong Suk finally leans on his chair and looks straight at her. Denial is a ty thing to do right now.

“I don’t love him. Jong Suk-ah, you know me. You know me so well, so you know that I never have anyone before. In love? What is that? I don’t care with that “love” word. I am chasing my dream as a doctor and even if I falling for someone, I’ll fall for someone who is damn fine and not having problem like this because I want to love and live with that man for a long long time. I won’t my life by loving someone who literally is counting his days. I won’t fall for a patient, Jong Suk-ah. Seunghyun is just a friend and will always remain that way. I’m just being his friend now, which is it definitely not your concern,” Eun Hye replied straightly to him.

Jong Suk just keeps quiet at her explanation. For a little while, he is relieved listening to her words but after that he feels like she is lying and after that, looking at her confident, he decided to trust her.

“You are not lying right?”

Eun Hye smirks at that question. “You told me that you know me so well, so tell me if I’m lying,” Eun Hye smiles at him. For a moment, Jong Suk is confused with her but now he doesn’t know anymore.

“Fine, I don’t want to care whether you are lying or not. But, I just want you to know, if you are lying, hearts that are going to break here are not mine but both of you,” Jong Suk starts to clean up his tray and Eun Hye just looks at him in silent but then she suddenly asked.

“He loves me?”

Jong Suk who at that time already gets up from his seat and ready to leaves, stop in his steps and looks at Eun Hye in her eyes.

“Only the idiots can’t see that he loves you,” Jong Suk answered and then he leaves Eun Hye alone at the table.

Eun Hye let out a heavy sighs. Then she can feel her phone is vibrating in her pocket. She takes it out and press the text message.

“Let’s meet up after you finish with your work. I’ve a surprise for you - Seunghyun”

She smiles as she read it and she lifts up her head, seeing Jong Suk walks out from the café.

“I never know that lying to Jong Suk can be this hard,”

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Jiyong is invited to the group

Daesung is invited to the group

Seunghyun is invited to the group

 

Jiyong: What is this?

Daesung: Chat group? Maknae is the admin? We are so dead!

Seungri: Hello! Welcome to the Choi’s brothers chat group!! Yes, I’m the admin of this group because I’m the maknae!

Jiyong: Purpose?

Seungri: This is easier to keep track of all my hyungs. Jiyong hyung is kept on coming back late every day. Dae hyung is ignoring me. Seunghyun hyung! Aaarrgghh!              I can’t track him. Always missing at home. I’m back and he’s not home yet.

Jiyong: He always missing in the office too and now he is not even replying to these texts. Hyung is ignoring you Seungri-ah.. Kekeke..

Daesung: Deserved to be ignored.

Jiyong: You too Dae.

Daesung: WHY????

Jiyong: For your information, I blocked your card.

Daesung: WHAT!!!!??????? WHY??????!!!!!!

Jiyong: I just got a notification from the bank. Look at the mirror and ask yourself, what did you just bought last week. When I look at the bank statement, I thought           YOU BOUGHT A ING LAND!

Daesung: Huh??

Seunghyun: Language, Ji…

Jiyong: Hyung! Where are you?

Seunghyun: At Mr. Jung’s office, why?

Jiyong: Oh! I thought you are missing in action again.

Seunghyun: Nope. Meeting.

Daesung: I didn’t buy anything last week, Jiyong hyung. I swear!

Seunghyun: Ji, how much Dae spent?

Jiyong: You don’t want to know, hyung.

Seunghyun: Try me.

Daesung: BUT I’M NOT BUYING ANYTHING THOUGH!!!!! HYUNG!!!

Jiyong: I’ll email to you the statement. I highlighted the figure.

Seunghyun: I’ll come back to you later. Mr. Jung is here. Bye.

Daesung: Ji hyung.. I swear I didn’t buy anything last week. I swear. Don’t do this to me.

Jiyong: You lost your card?

Daesung: No, it’s here with me.

Jiyong: Then who used your card?

15 mins later………

Daesung: !

Jiyong: What?

Daesung: Hyung….

Jiyong: What!

Seunghyun: Language!

Daesung: Sorry..

Jiyong: What happened?

Daesung: I think Seungri used my card….. Again.. Damn! No wonder he is silent as hell now! SEUNGRI!!!!!!

Seunghyun: What did I say about language just now?

Jiyong: SEUNGRI!!!!!!! YOU STOLE YOUR HYUNG’S CARD!!!????

Daesung: Can I go to his school and beat him up, hyung!?

Jiyong: Wait for him to come home. This kid!!

Daesung: Just what the hell that he bought this time till you thought I bought a land?

Jiyong: I don’t know but okay fine, not a land. I was just exaggerating.

Daesung: Hyung……… =.=’

Jiyong: What?

Daesung: Unblock my card, then.

Jiyong: I’ll unblock once I know what Seungri just bought.

Daesung: That’s his problem. Not mine. Let me go. I want to use my card.

Jiyong: Be responsible for once Dae. Wait for your maknae.

Daesung: Hyung…………..

Seunghyun: Unblock his card, Ji…

Daesung: Seunghyun hyung.. <3 <3 <3

Jiyong: …..

Seunghyun: What?

Jiyong: You spoiled them too much.

Seunghyun: I’m in a meeting, once I’m done, I should know that you are already unblocking his card.

Jiyong: I’ll call the bank now… =.=’

Daesung: Ji hyung, you are not busy? How can you reply so fast?

Jiyong: I feel like I want to reply fast. What are you doing? You supposed to be in the class now! Why are you replying????

20 mins later….

Jiyong: Seriously???? You guys stop replying just like that? No bye? I’ll smack you once I’m home today!!

Seunghyun just ignored the texts that keep on coming to his phone as he knows it through those vibrates that come out from his phone.

“I read the agreement and already talk to my lawyer. I believe everything is fine, Seunghyun,” Mr. Jung said as he put down his cup of coffee on the table.

Mr. Jung is one of the shareholders in Seunghyun’s company, also one of Seunghyun’s biggest supporters. They already know each other since Seunghyun was young and he already became one of the people that Seunghyun trust the most. Right now, they are in the meeting room of Mr. Jung’s office only accompanied by Mr. Jung’s lawyer, his secretary and Seunghyun who just come alone. Between them is a long oval mahogany table as only one person facing 3 persons.

Seunghyun take his cup of tea and he sips it a little before put it down back. He adjusts his dark blue suit.

“I trust you with my life, Mr. Jung,” Seunghyun finally speaks.

“I’ll remember that for the rest of my life and you sure we can do this behind Han’s back right?” Mr. Jung asked with concern in his voice.

“It is more than okay and absolutely fine. I trusted him once and he betrayed me for that and that betrayals cause me lifetime guilt and now it’s about time. We will proceed as what the agreement says and by next week, I want his name out of my company. For now, this matter must be an absolute secret,” Seunghyun said firmly with his serious tone.

“I got it Seunghyun and we will prepare everything for you,” Mr. Jung said. Seunghyun just nods and he looks at the document before him and he still looks unsettled, then with concern in his eyes, he looks back at Mr. Jung who is in front of him.

“I need to talk to you. Privately,” Seunghyun said as his eyes indicating the other two persons beside Mr. Jung. Mr. Jung nods as he understands what Seunghyun wants. Mr. Jung signals his secretary and his lawyer to leave them alone in the meeting room. The two of them nod at Mr. Jung at the same time and gets up from their seats, walks out of the room, finally leaving only Seunghyun and Mr. Jung there. Mr. Jung looks at him with concern.

“What’s wrong Hyun-ah,” Mr. Jung finally drops the formality and starts to talk informally to Seunghyun that he already regards like his own son. He knows him since Seunghyun was still struggling in the past so he knows Seunghyun quite well.

Seunghyun is in his deep thoughts. He clears his throat and started to speak.

“Uncle… I did this because I trust you, you know that right?” Seunghyun asked.

“I know Hyun-ah. I won’t do anything behind your back, and yourself can check up on me about this,”

Seunghyun nods at that statement. Seunghyun trust him.

“If I’m not here anymore, I don’t want Jiyong to face any troubles and my dongsaengs are losing their rights in the company. Han Jonghyun is a threat and I want him down,” Seunghyun said as he looks straightly to Mr. Jung’s eyes. Mr. Jung sighs at that statement as he actually knows about Seunghyun’s disease. Of course he knows, because he was there when Seunghyun got his first attack and Mr. Jung was the one who sent him to hospital that time without informing the dongsaengs. It’s an order from Seunghyun to keep this as a secret.

“Hyun-ah, we talked about this before. You will be just fine and what we do now just to secure things and sack him out of the company, that’s all. After that, everything should be like before as it should be. Everything will be right in their place. We will take HanShin Group down together,” Mr. Jung explained and Seunghyun moves to lean on his chair. He takes a deep breath. He looks so concern with the situation before him and suddenly he shakes his head.

“I won’t survive this one, Uncle. The last surgery had done nothing but just to prolong my life for few more years, that’s all. Death is inevitable this time,” Seunghyun replies slowly.

“You don’t just give up, Hyun-ah! Choi Seunghyun that I know before never gives up this easy. You are like my son! Are you crazy? You are that hyung who can’t even leave your grown up dongsaengs for one night at home and now you are thinking about leaving them forever!? I won’t let you die, Hyun! Uncle will find you one damn good specialist okay! Let’s do that,” Mr. Jung said firmly but Seunghyun notice the firm voice is shaking at the end of his words.

Seunghyun let out a small smile.

“Uncle, I’ve grown up without a father figure by my side and you know about that too. I already regard you as my own father and I trust my life with no one, but you. I trust you with the shares, I trust you with the company and I trust you with my dongsaengs. After we take Han down, I really hope that you can help Jiyong with the company and management as you know, he is still young and he needs more experience and guides. I want you…,” Seunghyun unable to finish his words when Mr. Jung cut him off.

“Stop talking like you are dying Seunghyun!! If you still regard me as your father, then listen to me for once! Don’t ever give up! I won’t take your responsibility of taking care of your dongsaengs! This shares that you transferred to me, I will straightly transfer it back to you once Han is out of the company. You will be the one who is going to guide Jiyong with the management and you will be the one who is going to take care of the others. It’s your responsibility and don’t you dare ask me to take over your place. Hyun, you can scream, you can cry and you can get angry but you can’t give up. They need you Hyun-ah! Once we got the majority vote in the board meeting and once I buy Han’s shares, we will take HanShin Group down together. They deserve that after what he has done to your family,” Mr. Jung said.

“What happened to my family was my own fault too, Uncle. They just pull the trigger that’s all,” Seunghyun replies.

Mr. Jung gets up from his seat and he walks to Seunghyun, as he pull the chair beside Seunghyun, sits on it and he makes Seunghyun facing him.

“You are like my son, and I’m not giving up on you so listen to me for once. We execute this plan and then, let’s get you treated, okay! You will be fine,” Mr. Jung let out those words slowly hoping that Seunghyun will take those words into his thick skull. “We couldn’t afford to lose you Hyun-ah. Think of your family,”

Seunghyun closes his eyes and he can see each and everyone faces going through his mind like a movie and he can hears their voices in his head. Jiyong’s laugh, Daesung’s smiles, Seungri’s jokes and then… Yes, Taeyang. Seunghyun can’t help but to be pull back to the last incident that happened between him and Taeyang 5 years ago. The last time he saw him. The last argument between them. The last words that they said to each other. How Taeyang slammed the door at that time. That was the last time he met his dongsaeng. That was their last moment and Seunghyun doesn’t want that to be their last memory together.

Seunghyun opens his eyes back and can’t help about the tear that falls from his eyes. Seunghyun moves his right hand to his trembling lips and he bites his finger out of desperation.

“What should I do with Taeyang, Uncle… He doesn’t want to come home..”

Mr. Jung’s face change at that statement and he sighs. That is Seunghyun’s ultimate concerns right now. Slowly Mr. Jung speaks out what is in his mind.

“If only Han Jonghyun didn’t send those documents and photos to him,”

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“Taeyang, you are here? Come here, have a sit,” Yang Hyunsuk said as Taeyang comes in to his room. He brings Taeyang to his long chocolate leather couch in his room and asks his assistant to serve Taeyang his favorite drink. First class treatment is guaranteed as Taeyang is his favorite artist and there is nothing that he wouldn’t do for Taeyang.

“So, how’s the preparation for the concert? It would be next week and yesterday I went to the stadium and observing the stage and set up, I’ve to admit that you are really preparing the best for the fans. They are going to love the stage,” Yang Hyunsuk tell him directly and praising his good works. Praising someone is not his style but Taeyang is his ultimate exception. His agency grows from a small agency to the giant one is actually thanks to Taeyang’s talent. They grow together. From not having any back up, they now already got a lot of sponsors and demands from everywhere. Taeyang is setting up global waves through his talent and performances. No wonder Yang Hyunsuk is willing to do everything for Taeyang. Taeyang is his ultimate weapon.

“Thanks hyung-nim and you know that I won’t be able to do all this without your support! I’m here today because of you. You helped me went through everything,” Taeyang said politely. That is one of the things that Yang Hyunsuk loves the most about Taeyang. His manners when he has everything. Taeyang stays humble throughout his career and never once s a bad rumor or scandals are speculating around him.

“Ah! Don’t say that. We should thank our sponsorship as well. They help us too. Oh! Enough with this thanking thing. I’ve something for you,” Yang Hyunsuk said as he suddenly gets up from his seat beside Taeyang and walks excitedly to his big work table. He takes an envelope there and brings it to Taeyang. He shoves the envelope to Taeyang and Taeyang just takes it with confused look on his face.

“What is this?” Taeyang ask.

“Early Christmas gift,” Yang Hyunsuk said. Taeyang look at the envelope with curiosity and he looks back to Yang Hyunsuk.

“Go on! Open it,” Yang Hyunsuk said with a smirk plastered on his face. Taeyang just do what he was told to so he tear the envelope and take out the documents inside. He read it carefully and slowly his eyes turn wide. By that reaction, Yang Hyunsuk knows that Taeyang already read it and digest the words on that paper.

“HYUNG-NIM!!!!! Are these for real!!??” Taeyang with his excited face looks at the man in front of him and all he got is nods from him. “DAEBAK!!!! OH MY GOD! THIS IS AMAZING! THIS IS SUPER!!” Taeyang said excitedly and ends up hugging the man before him.

The paper in Taeyang’s hand is a proposal of an offer to make a full album and debut in US. The recording company in US is offering Taeyang to join them to produce his album there. This is Taeyang dream! His dream that he never gives up on! Taeyang is so excited.

“Are you in?” Yang Hyunsuk asks even he already knows the answer.

“Are you crazy hyung-nim!? Of course I’m in! This is my dream! My goal! I want this!” Taeyang said excitedly.

“Great! I know you are going to say that, so I’m going to bring this to your sponsor tomorrow as to brief them about this offer! You have to stay in US for quite some time for this, you realize that right? Literally speaking, you basically have to move there. Many things need to be done for this project,” Yang Hyunsuk explained.

“I got it! Of course hyung-nim, I know,” Taeyang said but later his excitement slows down a bit and this goes unnoticed to Yang Hyunsuk.

“What? What is bothering you?”

“Hmm.. I should go there after the concert right?”

“Yeap. Soon after the concert, you have to start preparing to move there,”

“I need to tell this thing to my family first, hyung-nim,”

Yang Hyunsuk looks a bit disturb at that sudden statement as he knows what kind of relationship that Taeyang is having with his family. What if the family doesn’t let him go? It would be a great loss to his agency.

“Do you really need to tell them?” Yang Hyunsuk ask with concern. Taeyang smiles at that question as he can read what’s playing in Yang Hyunsuk’s mind at that time.

“Don’t worry hyung-nim. It is not a permission that I seek for, it just that I need to tell them about this. Sharing the news, happiness and I’m sure they will be happy about this too as they know that this is my dream and I still can come back here, right?” Taeyang said.

“Of course you can! We are going to arrange everything for you so you don’t have to worry,” Yang Hyunsuk convincing him and Taeyang just nods at that.

“Thanks hyung-nim for this,” Taeyang hugs Yang Hyunsuk in return.

“I promise to make you the greatest artist right.. I’m just keeping my promise, that’s all,” Yang Hyunsuk said as they break the hug. “Once your sponsorship is ready, and the travelling documents are settled, we can proceeds with this matter,” he continues and Taeyang nods again.

“I’ll never let this one go, hyung-nim,” Taeyang speaks with confident.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Around 5.15pm, Seunghyun already stop his car in front of Hangyang University Hospital as he can see Eun Hye is standing straight waiting for him there.

“This is early,” Seunghyun speaks as soon as Eun Hye sits in the car beside him.

“2 hours only and after that you need to send me back here. I’m going to stay here for the night,” Eun Hye said as Seunghyun starts his driving.

“Oh that fast!?”

“You think I’m what? A nurse? Even a nurse can’t have this privilege of going out during their shifts okay. So now, be grateful of these 2 hours and where is it?” Eun Hye speaks as she showing up her hands like she is receiving something and she is grinning at the same time. Seunghyun gives her a confused look.

“What?” he asked.

“My surprise?”

“Oh come on! Too early for surprise, let’s get you something to freshen up a bit,” Seunghyun said as he smiles looking at the road, driving.

Eun Hye let out a pout and back to sit properly in her seat as she throws her view to the road in front of her. She wrinkles out of sudden.

“Where are we going?’ she asked.

“Drive-thru,” he answered shortly.

“I want coke,”

“Let’s get you a juice instead,”

“No! Why?”

“Coke it’s not good for you, Eun Hye-ah. Oh, I thought you know better, you are a doctor after all,”

“I’ve not been drinking that for months and it wouldn’t do any harm on me. I don’t drink that every day,”

“Still,”

“I don’t want juice, Hyun-ah. Let me have coke for once,”

Seunghyun finally driving through the fast food outlet and stops his car in front of the speaker as he turns down his window and made his order through the speaker.

“Two frizzy orange juices,” he said and grins towards the speaker. Eun Hye laughs in disbelief at the order that Seunghyun just made. I can’t believe this guy can still order orange juices!!! For how many times we going to drink the exactly same juices each time we hang out together.

“I can’t believe that you actually order that,” Eun Hye said as she slops down in her seat and look at Seunghyun with fake tortured like face.

Seunghyun just chuckles at her reaction as he drives further to take his order and pays for it.

“Now, where are we heading to,” Eun Hye ask as she sips her juice and they already drives out from the fast food outlet.

“Han River?” he suggested.

Eun Hye laughs at that idea as she can’t control the voices in her head that telling that “are we on a date?”

“Hyun-ah, we only have 2 hours you know and now we already spent 40mins together. Time is ticking,” she jokes as she shows him her watch. Seunghyun just smiles at her jokes.

Finally, after not knowing where to go, Seunghyun ends up stops his car in a park.

“Park?” Eun Hye asked out of sudden.

“Yes,” Seunghyun answered shortly but not shutting off his engine. When Eun Hye wants to open her door but Seunghyun stops her by holding her left hand. Eun Hye turns around and found Seunghyun leans on casually in his driver seat looking at her.

“Let’s just stay in the car, I’m too tired to walk outside,” Seunghyun said slowly.

Eun Hye’s face changes with concern as she looks at Seunghyun’s face that appeared to be quite pale at that time. She’s then sits properly on her left side, facing Seunghyun at the same time as Seunghyun stills holding her hand at that moment. What are we Seunghyun-ah? Why are we like this? Since when we grows too comfortable with each other till staying together in silent like this, is not an awkward thing anymore.

“Are you okay?” Eun Hye asks softly and Seunghyun just smiles and nods his head. What are we Eun Hye-ah? Am I too selfish in dragging you into this mess? I’m being too selfish isn’t it? Dragging you down with me even I know, I can’t live that long. Jong Suk is right. I things up and now how to turn back the time to the first day we met so I can stay away from you. Even letting your hand go is becoming a hard thing to me now.

“Hyun-ah?” Eun Hye calls slowly, pulling back Seunghyun to the reality. “You still take your meds on time, right?” she asked and he just nods in return.

“Your surprise, it’s time,” Seunghyun said and he pulls away his hand from her and moves to the dashboard drawer and opens it. He takes out something that looks like tickets and he waves it in front of Eun Hye.

With wide eyes and a gaping mouth Eun Hye sits up straight and snatches the tickets from Seunghyun. Two tickets to Taeyang concert! Eun Hye looks back at Seunghyun with disbelief.

“WHERE YOU GOT THESE TICKETS!!!” Eun Hye excitedly holding up the tickets.

“I have my own way,”

“You sneaky man! You better tell me where you got these,”

“Nope, won’t tell,”

“Oh my god!!!! This is the most amazing surprise that I’ve ever get! I’ve never been to his concert before and now this!! I’m so happy!!” Eun Hye speaks with lit in her eyes and she can’t help but moves forward and hugs Seunghyun. She hugs him as tight as she is so excited. After she breaks the hugs, she still can’t wipe that grin on her face and this caused Seunghyun to chuckles at her.

“That happy?” he finally asked looking at Eun Hye who keeps staring at those tickets. Eun Hye nods her head furiously, showing how happy she is but later her smiles fade and look at Seunghyun with pout.

“What?” he asked.

“You gave me two tickets and I have no one to go there with me,”

“Who said you are going alone?”

“Two tickets, so who else?”

“Me,”

“WHAT!”

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“, I need those files,” Jiyong said to himself as he reads the documents before him. He runs his fingers through his hair, looking frustrated not knowing where to refer the precedence of the project. He presses the intercom.

“Lee Hi, I need a few files from Hye Jung, ask her to come to my room,” Jiyong said.

“Boss, I believe Ms. Hye Jung already went back home as now is 6.15pm already,” Lee Hi answered.

“Oh!” Jiyong replies as he look at his watch at his left wrist. “So, why are you still here?” he asked.

“Because you are still here,”

“Don’t be silly. Go home. You have been working overtime for few days now. Go home. I’m leaving too after this,”

“You sure, boss?”

“Damn sure. Go home NOW,”

“Hehehe… I’m leaving, bye boss,”

“Bye,”

With that he cut off the line and he leans on in his chair, looking at those documents with his tired eyes. Damn! I won’t be able to finish this by today isn’t it! I hate this! Fine, at least, let’s get those files first, and then go home.

Jiyong gets up from his chair with full efforts as he already has been sitting up in the same posture for few hours already. He walks out of the room, heading to Seunghyun’s room to get those files himself.

Once he is in front of Seunghyun’s room, he looks at the empty workplace outside Seunghyun’s room. Hye Jung indeed went back earlier from usual today. Jiyong pushes the door and as he expected, he found no one there. He needs to get used to that atmosphere, not seeing his hyung there in these hours. Seunghyun now is far too punctual these days when it comes to working hours. Go home early. Jiyong moves to his hyung’s chair and sits on it. This is his first time being in this room without Seunghyun in it. He looks around the table, tries to find the files that he need and it is not there. Finally, he opens the first drawer at the right side. Nothing much, his stationeries. Second drawer, used papers. Why the hell he need used papers anyway? He moves to the last drawer, and finds few files that got nothing to do with the project. He closes it and moves to the first drawer on the left, locked! Haisy. Jiyong moves to the second drawer and there are few envelopes and sweets. SWEETS? Hyung, seriously? Jiyong shakes his head and closes it. He moves to the last drawer and he go through the files inside. Oh yeah! These two files. Jiyong with bright mood takes those two files and closes the drawer back.

He gets up from the chair and wants to walk out of the room but he stop at the edge of the table. He turns around and moves to the second drawer on the left side and opens it. I’m going to take only one sweets hyung. Jiyong smiles cheekily and take one sweets. Once he takes it, he looks at those envelopes in the drawer back. Curiosity certainly kills the cat. Jiyong put down his files on the table and he takes out one chocolate envelope and takes a peek of what inside the envelope and again he can’t see what’s inside clearly, so he takes out the document. He reads the documents and skims through it. What the hell hyung is doing with this private information of HanShin Group? Why the hell he has details on each and every one of Han’s family members. Damn, Da Ra’s information is here too? What the hell is this? Why he has all these? Jiyong bright expression turns to a dark one. Jiyong immediately shoves those documents back into the envelope. I must find out what he is intent to do out of this information. Jiyong wants to put back the envelope inside the drawer but he eyes stop on another white envelope in the drawer. Now! What is this thing? Another information?

Jiyong immediately take out the envelope too and put the other envelope on the table. Jiyong take a peek inside and slowly he takes out the papers. Not even a half of the document is taken out, Jiyong stops for awhile reading the heading of the document.

Hangyang University Hospital???