24TH CHAPTER

TOGETHER

“What have you done, Jiyong…”

 

Seunghyun opens his mouth as he stares at his dongsaeng who is sitting on the chair beside him in silent. Jiyong just looks down and stares at his hands, and he has no words to say to his hyung right now. Just the two of them right now in the room because Seunghyun already chased Seungri out and asked that boy to leave them alone for now. It shocked Seunghyun at first when Da Ra suddenly appeared through the door and he recognized her right away even before she introduced herself to him. Her tears was enough to tell him that Jiyong has done something that hurt her very much and knowing his dongsaeng really well, he knew what Jiyong just did. This is why he refused to tell Jiyong about Han’s doing. He knew that his dongsaeng will react this way. He will leave his girlfriend which that is the thing that Seunghyun doesn’t want to happen.

 

“Why did you do that Jiyong-ahh… I didn’t tell you everything just to let you do this you know,” Seunghyun said and again his dongsaeng is still in silent. “Why did you ruin your own happiness? Han’s doing has nothing to do with your love life and it has nothing to do with Da Ra… She doesn’t know anything and you did this to her. Are you crazy?”

 

Jiyong lifts up his head for the first time and looks at his hyung for the first time since he entered the room just now. His swollen eyes are enough to show that he was crying before this.

 

“I can’t look at her hyung… I can’t bring myself to look at her… I can’t bring myself to hold her hands without thinking that her family ruins mine… I can’t bring myself to smile at her as I remember what her father and brother did to us. What they did to our family and what they did to our company is enough to make me hate them for the rest of my life! I can’t forgive them, hyung. We are in this mess because of them…” Jiyong said.

 

Seunghyun let out a heavy sighs and he slowly closes his eyes, thinking of what to say to his dongsaeng this time. From where he needs to begin, to make Jiyong understand.

 

“Jiyong-ah… This fight with her family is mine alone and it has nothing to do with you. They are in the war with me, not you,” Seunghyun said as he opens his eyes back and he looks at his dongsaeng. He takes a deep breath before he continues. “Our family has broken long before, Jiyong… Our family fell apart long before that… Even before Taeyang left the house…. Didn’t you notice? We’ve grown apart long before that… We’ve lost so many things long before that… Don’t you remember? Han’s did trigger the fight… But they were not the cause of this mess… We’ve lost many things along the way even before they came. Please Jiyong, hyung doesn’t want you to leave her because of this… You are so stupid for letting her go because of this, when she doesn’t even know why she was left!” Seunghyun speaks, but they are a bit startled when someone suddenly barging into the room and that very person is Taeyang. Taeyang walks in speed to Seunghyun’s side near the window to take a proper look on Jiyong who is facing their eldest hyung right now.

 

“Just what the hell have you done???” those words are the first that coming from Taeyang’s mouth right now.

 

Jiyong sighs in defeat. This moment is just perfect! Now, he got attacked from his both hyungs. Seunghyun can sense what Taeyang is asking about as he let his other dongsaeng knocks some senses to Jiyong right now. Taeyang definitely knows what happened judging on how he is looking directly to Jiyong.

 

“I’m asking you idiot! What the hell have you just done?” Taeyang asked again when Jiyong is letting his question in the air, not answering to him. “Are you crazy Jiyong!? Looking at you loving her for years, till it came to my mind that it is impossible for you to hurt her even once, but now you left her??? Are you crazy?? That poor girl has been crying nonstop on the phone, you know!” Taeyang’s words manage to make Jiyong lifts up his head to look at him.

 

“She called you?” Jiyong asked.

 

“I called her! Seungri told me that she was here and met hyung because of you… If only you are not my dongsaeng, I already punch you on the face right now!” Taeyang said in anger. He can’t believe that Jiyong can leave Da Ra this way and made her crying so much. Da Ra told him everything on the phone just now, when Taeyang called her. Taeyang knows Da Ra so well since Jiyong introduced her to him and they already met each other for many times when Jiyong brought her with him when hanging out with Taeyang.

 

“For god sake Jiyong, what is going on in your mind right now?” Taeyang asked his dongsaeng in disbelief and Seunghyun just let Taeyang said what he wants to say. Jiyong actually deserves to be smack on the head right now.

 

“Fix this Ji…” Seunghyun said slowly to his dongsaeng. “Fix this or you will regret for the rest of your life. She made you happy before and it is such a stupid thing to let go the one who made you happy…” he continues.

 

“You are crazy,” Taeyang muttered under his breath as he pulls the chair behind him near the bed. He settled down on the chair and stares at Jiyong who is loss of words to say. “Why did you do that??? What she has done to you till you leave her???”

 

Jiyong finally looks up at Seunghyun, because Taeyang doesn’t know the reason why he left Da Ra at the first place. Jiyong then turns to Taeyang and looks at him like he wants to say something.

 

“Do you know who sent you those photographs and documents about Seunghyun hyung 5 years ago???” Jiyong suddenly asked.

 

“Ji!” Seunghyun suddenly raised his voice as his eyes turn wide. He doesn’t want Taeyang to know.

 

“He deserves to know the truth, hyung,” Jiyong claimed and he looks back at Taeyang who looks confused at the moment, and his heart skips a beat when Jiyong for the first time mentioning about the incident from 5 years ago in front of Seunghyun. “Don’t you curious about who sent you those things and caused this mess to us???” Jiyong continues.

 

Seunghyun sighs in defeat. If only he is well enough to move and speaks, he will definitely pulls Jiyong out of the room and gives him a slap on the face. Telling Taeyang the truth will only make things worse because he knows his dongsaeng too well. Too well.

 

Taeyang stares at Jiyong and the first time after 5 years of the incident, it suddenly comes to his mind about who actually sent him those photos and documents. His actions of leaving his family behind might be the thing that the sender wanted. Taeyang turns to his hyung and he definitely can read Seunghyun’s face. Seunghyun knows who sent him those things.

 

“Who…” Taeyang finally opens his mouth to ask.

 

Jiyong looks back at Seunghyun and he knows his hyung doesn’t want him to tell Taeyang the truth but this is the right thing. Taeyang has the right to know about who has been going after their family for all this while.

 

“Da Ra’s older brother… Han Jonghyun..” Jiyong finally reveals the truth.

 

Taeyang’s face changes in instant and he straights away looks back at Seunghyun, who is now clearly ignoring his both dongsaengs by closing his eyes.

 

“Why… Why him? Why he sent me those things?” Taeyang asked Jiyong.

 

“He is going after Seunghyun hyung and he is willing to do anything to hurt him and tore us apart and by sending you those things were his very first step and he succeeded. He knew hyung’s greatest weakness, Taeyang-ahh… Hyung’s greatest weakness is obviously us… That was why he sent you those things, not for letting you know the truth, but to hurt Seunghyun hyung,” Jiyong said.

 

Taeyang looks at Seunghyun as he listens to Jiyong. Jiyong is right; dongsaengs are definitely Seunghyun’s weakness. His family.

 

“I don’t know a thing about this, till few months back hyung told me the truth… Now, tell me… If you are in my shoes, could you digest that fact?” Jiyong now throws the question to Taeyang.

 

Taeyang is still not moving his view from Seunghyun. He heard the question but now his mind and eyes are focusing on Seunghyun who clearly ignoring them.

 

He knew the truth for years and he never once come to me and mend things. He never tells me the truth even he knew that this whole thing was to hurt him. Hyung, why didn’t you tell me at the first place that this is what they want? Why did you face this alone? Why didn’t you tell me that someone is going after you?

 

“Hyung…” Taeyang opens his mouth. Seunghyun finally opens back his eyes and he looks at Taeyang. “Why didn’t you tell me before?”

 

Seunghyun sighs at that question.

 

“Would things change?” Seunghyun asked. “If hyung tells you the truth, that someone is using you against me, would things change? Would you not be angry at me anymore? Would you come back?” Seunghyun asked again. He stares at his dongsaeng and waits for the answer but Taeyang is not opening his mouth. “Taeyang-ah… That person in those photos was me… It was hyung.. Those documents have all my details in it and not other people… It was obviously me. Whoever sent those things to you, still doesn’t change the fact that hyung was the one who bribe those people for not taking you in the first place. It was still hyung and nothing change… So what do you want me to do??? Blaming Jonghyun for what I really did?”

 

Taeyang doesn’t know how to respond to those questions and he just stares blankly at Seunghyun, remaining silent. His hyung is right on this one. His hyung knows him too well. Nothing will change. The fact of who was the sender won’t change a thing and the fight would remain.

 

“Taeyang-ah… There will always be silver linings behind of everything that happened to our family. We can’t blame him on everything when our family was actually broken long before that. This is how mess we are, Taeyang,” Seunghyun continues.

 

Taeyang looks away from Seunghyun and he just keep his mouth shut, not knowing what to say in return. Broken family.

 

We were together before this incident happened, but we were actually broken. Seunghyun hyung was not with us back then. He was there somewhere but not with us. His absence caused anger and disappointment to everyone including me. Since when we became that way?

 

“It is very sad when I finally realized that our family was broken long before I left the house… We are a broken family… This is sad… This is sad, hyung… Where we went wrong hyung? Just what the hell that we did to ourselves, till our family became this broken?” Taeyang said slowly, not lifting up his head.

 

Taeyang’s question is answered with silent. No one dares enough to open their mouths, not even Jiyong, and not even Seunghyun. They just become silent at that sudden question.

 

“We are together now…” Jiyong suddenly opens his mouth after his long silent. Taeyang looks at him. “We are together now… And no matter how bad our current situation is, we are together for good… This time, it’s for real. We are not broken anymore… Hyung is with us… You are here with us.. Daesung is here and even Seungri is here… What more could we ask for? We are finally together, for real and no one can tear us apart now… We have each other backs,” Jiyong continues.

 

Taeyang can’t help but to let out a small smile as he hears those words from Jiyong. Everyone is indeed together now. It just that… Time… Time…

 

We are finally together now, but we are running out of time…

 

“Ji…” Seunghyun calls his dongsaeng and Jiyong turn to him. “Fix this…”

 

Jiyong is not replying to Seunghyun’s words and he just looks away.

 

“Hyung is fine… We are fine… Our family is fine now… Go look for her… Meet her and fix this. You were not thinking straight before this, you were just too angry but look at us now… We are back on track… We are together now.. So, please don’t do this to yourself. We only have one chance to fall in love with our heart still whole, Ji….” Seunghyun said and he let out a small smile to his dongsaeng, encouraging him to get up and look for his girl.

 

Jiyong stares at his hyung and he can’t help but to catch how sad is his hyung’s last words. Why his hyung said that? Jiyong wants to open his mouth to say something to Seunghyun but a sudden ringing sound coming from Seunghyun’s phone from the side table, ruining the moment. Jiyong takes the phone and he looks at the phone screen, it’s a call from Hye Jung, his hyung’s secretary.

 

“Who?” Seunghyun asked.

 

“Hye Jung…” Jiyong answered as he gives out the phone to Seunghyun. Seunghyun takes the phone and stares at the phone screen for few seconds before he finally takes the call, bringing the phone to his right ear.

 

“Hello… Yes, Hye Jung…” Seunghyun greets. Jiyong is back on his chair, and listens to his hyung talking with his secretary. It might be something important if Hye Jung calls Seunghyun directly and not through Jiyong like she always did.

 

“Who is Hye Jung?” Taeyang asked Jiyong.

 

“Hyung’s secretary in the office,” Jiyong answered and both of them now just sit and listen to their hyung talking on the phone.

 

“I’m fine… Yes, everything is fine here.. How about office?” Seunghyun asked.

 

Jiyong assumed that this time Hye Jung might call just to ask how Seunghyun is doing, judging by his hyung’s answers.

 

“I’m with Taeyang and Jiyong right now… Yes… It’s all good here… Then, come here… Shut up… Don’t be silly Hye Jung-ah, you just called me this morning, don’t ask me about this kind of things… I’ve known you for years… Yes… Oh! It’s fine, just tell me… Yes… It’s okay… Hmm…”

 

They noticed Seunghyun’s face expression changing a bit and looking at his sudden serious expression, he might just listen to something important from Hye Jung. Seunghyun is not saying anything for quite some time and just listen to what Hye Jung is saying. Jiyong and Taeyang suddenly become alert when Seunghyun’s eyes are now fixed solely on Taeyang. Seunghyun is staring at Taeyang as he listens to what Hye Jung is saying. He suddenly moves forward from his leaning position and sits straight as he still holding his phone to his right ear. Taeyang looks uncomfortable right now as he feels like Hye Jung is talking about him to his hyung. Taeyang looks at Jiyong, silently asking if he knows something but Jiyong just shakes his head in return, telling that he doesn’t know anything about it.

 

“Hyung~!” Taeyang said as he looks Seunghyun winced like he is in pain for few seconds. Seunghyun takes a deep breath and he just ignores his dongsaeng.

 

“Then you know what I want you to do,” Seunghyun finally opens his mouth, still speaking with Hye Jung on the phone while he looks slowly breathless as he sits straight with his left hand is on the bed to support his weak body. Looking at his hyung, Jiyong immediately gets up from his chair, moves to him and he holds Seunghyun’s left arm with his left hand and the other holding Seunghyun’s back.

 

“Hyung…” Jiyong said.

 

Hye Jung did tell him something. Taeyang wants to move to call the doctor but Seunghyun shakes his head with speed to him, telling him not to do that.

 

“Stop that….. first… and then… call me back Hye Jung-ah..” Seunghyun said as he takes his deep breath for each time he speaks. He slightly nods his head and he finally cuts off the line. He throws his phone down and his right hand immediately moves to his left chest as he bending down a bit to holding on from the pain that he feels from his chest.

 

“Hyung!!” Jiyong is alarmed about his hyung’s condition.

 

“I call the doctor now hyung…” Taeyang said as he moves away but Seunghyun catch his dongsaeng’s hand faster. He pulls Taeyang to him and shaking his head at the same time. Taeyang and Jiyong are worried even more when they see Seunghyun is suddenly burst in tears and they do not see this coming.

 

“Hyung what’s wrong?? Why?? What did Hye Jung told you?” Jiyong asked in concern as he still rubbing Seunghyun’s back.

 

Seunghyun is just shaking his head and not saying anything in respond to Jiyong’s questions. Taeyang finally sits on the bed, facing his hyung as his left hand is still in Seunghyun’s tight grip because Seunghyun refused to let him go and Taeyang just moves his right hand to his hyung’s face to wipe his tears.

 

“Why hyung….” Taeyang asked and his words finally make Seunghyun looking at him with tears in his eyes. Taeyang can’t read his hyung right now, whether he is angry, or sad, or upset. Just what the hell did Hye Jung told his hyung just now till his hyung is crying this way.

 

“Leave us alone Ji….” Seunghyun said suddenly.

 

Jiyong is taken aback at Seunghyun’s words. He looks down at Seunghyun and he looks back at Taeyang. Something happened? What did Hye Jung told Seunghyun just now? Is it about Taeyang? Did Taeyang do something?

 

“Hyung…” Jiyong said.

 

“Please….” Seunghyun said as he is still looking at Taeyang, not looking away even for a second.

 

Taeyang nods his head to Jiyong, telling him that it’s fine. Just leave them alone for a moment because Seunghyun looks like he really needs to talk to him privately. Jiyong is worried but he slowly moves away from Seunghyun and slowly walking away towards the door, to leave his two hyungs alone for awhile. Once Jiyong is out of the room, Seunghyun burst in more tears in front of Taeyang which makes Taeyang holds Seunghyun’s shoulder with his right hand and he is really concerned on how much Seunghyun is crying right now.

 

“Hyung… Tell me.. What’s wrong…” Taeyang asked.

 

Seunghyun shakes his head once again and he looks at his dongsaeng one more time.

 

“Why are you guys like this……” Seunghyun said in between his tears. “Why…”

 

“Hyung…”

 

“Why my dongsaengs like this…. Why are you like this too, Taeyang-ahh”

 

Taeyang does not know how to respond to his hyung’s words. He doesn’t know what Seunghyun is talking about.

 

“Hyung… What are you talking about…”

 

Seunghyun finally let go Taeyang’s hand and he moves his hand to his chest. He clutches his chest tightly as he looks directly at Taeyang.

 

“Even if hyung is going to die tomorrow Taeyang, hyung will never ever have your heart!!!” Seunghyun suddenly raised his voice to his dongsaeng for the first time in his life.

 

Taeyang’s eyes turn wide at his hyung’s words and his hand falls from Seunghyun’s shoulder. He was just caught red handed by his hyung. His hyung knew. His hyung knew about his plan.

 

“JUST WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING!!” Seunghyun’s loud voice shocks the hell out of Taeyang and another tear falls from Seunghyun’s eyes. Seunghyun takes a deep breath and he looks at his dongsaeng in disbelief. He knows his dongsaeng so well but it feels really hurt when his assumption is proven to be true. If only he is fits enough, he really wants to hit Taeyang right now and kills him with his own hands because death is what his dongsaeng really wants.

 

“How could you do this Taeyang! How could you even think about it!!?? Are you crazy??” Seunghyun scolds him. He can’t believe his dongsaengs right now. First, it was Seungri. Then Jiyong and now even Taeyang are making him worried like crazy. Only god knows what Daesung is up to now. Seunghyun’s head really wants to explode right now as he thinks about what his dongsaengs are capable of doing. “This is worse thousands more than about you leaving us before Taeyang!! How could you even think about it!! Hyung would rather die for hundred times than having your heart Taeyang! How could you do this!!”

 

Tears are rolling down on Taeyang’s cheek while he is being scolds by his eldest hyung. He can’t find his voice to speak. He can’t move and he just sits there, facing Seunghyun and just let his hyung vent his anger on him.

 

“Hyung doesn’t raise you up to do this, Taeyang… What are you doing… What are you doing Taeyang-ah!! Planning your own death to save me??? If that is what you want to do, hyung will tell Jong Suk not to do a single heart transplant on me! No matter how desperate the situation is,” Seunghyun said.

 

“Hyung…” Taeyang said as he choked in tears.

 

“SHUT UP!!” Seunghyun yells in respond. “Get out now!”

 

“Hyung…”

 

“Get out! Hyung said get out now!! You left me once! And now you want to leave hyung again… You want to leave the whole family again… I don’t know what the is wrong with you Taeyang-ahh… You are too much this time! Get out! Get out now!!” Seunghyun said as he pushes Taeyang away and he moves away, retreating from his dongsaeng.

 

Taeyang stops Seunghyun from moving away by pulling Seunghyun’s arm to him.

 

“Hyung…”

 

“How could you, Taeyang-ahh…”

 

“Hyung.. I’m desperate hyung… I don’t know what to do.. I’m scared! I can’t lose you hyung.. I can’t lose you… We can’t lose you hyung!! We can’t! We can’t live without you hyung!!”

 

Seunghyun looks back at his dongsaeng. “That is why you did this!!??? That is the reason?? For god sake Taeyang! Why are you acting like Seungri!!??? Out of four of you, hyung expect you to be the most matured! Grow up!! Everyone will die no matter what Taeyang, and you can’t replace my death with your own death!! Are you crazy??? Don’t you think of us for a second when you planned this? You have dongsaengs with you for god sake Taeyang! You are their hyung! What will happen to them if you do this? They love you idiot! And don’t you even think of me even once? What hyung is going to feel if this really happen… This act of yours is just plain stupid!!”

 

Taeyang is again looking down, his shoulders are heaving up and down as he sobbing and he can’t bear to look at his angry hyung right now. He doesn’t have any excuse or any other reason for doing this other than feeling so desperate to save his hyung. He just needs his hyung to stay alive with them. He loves his hyung so much and he would die for him.

 

“Taeyang-ahh….” Seunghyun finally calls his dongsaeng softly and he holds back the hand that he let go before this. “This is definitely beyond stupid, Taeyang….”

 

Those words make Taeyang cries even harder and he can’t help but to move forward and pulls Seunghyun into a hug. He hugs Seunghyun as he cries his heart out.

 

“I swear I’m so scared hyung….” Taeyang tells the truth. “I’m so freaking scared and I’m not as strong as you think…” he said in between his tears.

 

Seunghyun sighs at those words and he doesn’t know what to do with Taeyang right now. No words can comfort his dongsaeng right now.

 

“I might be smiling and laughing with them, but I can’t lie to myself hyung… I’m so worried, restless and scared… What will happen to us hyung??? What should I do to save you hyung? What should I do to fix this… What should I do to save you! I want to save you so bad!! We have everything with us right now hyung. We have money with us right now. If before this we can’t save omma because we didn’t have any money with us but now we have everything hyung! Everything!! So now, how can’t even a single thing save you hyung… We need you… We need you with us… Dongsaengs can’t live without you hyung… We can’t live without you…”

 

“Taeyang… If you are like this, how about them?” Seunghyun said.

 

“What should I do hyung…” Taeyang said as he breaks the hug and face Seunghyun. “What should I do?”

 

Seunghyun moves his both hand to Taeyang’s face and slowly wiping the tears. He then caresses Taeyang’s hair with love like he always did to Jiyong, Daesung and Seungri. Taeyang is his first dongsaeng, his first friend, his first of everything… Taeyang is his hope and he cares for him more than anything.

 

“Just stay with hyung… Just stay here with us and make the full of time that we have now, no matter how short it is… Stop worrying and just live… Just stay alive will do Taeyang…” Seunghyun said slowly.

 

Taeyang bites his trembling lips as he realizes from his hyung’s words that there is actually nothing that he can do to save him. That thought kills him inside.

 

“Hyung….”

 

Seunghyun looks down and takes Taeyang’s hand in his as he speaks. He rubs his dongsaeng’s hand lovingly.

 

“My dongsaengs are my blessings Taeyang and I won’t trade it for the world. My dongsaengs are my everything… Having you guys in my life is the greatest gift ever and you don’t know how grateful I am to have a dongsaeng like you with me. You have sacrificed too much for hyung, Taeyang-ahh.. You have done so much and I lost count on how many times we laughed and cried together… Do you remember when we were kids and there were time when you knocked Ji’s head for crying too much, because he was hungry? And hyung ended up smacking your head too because you hit him? You looked at me with rage but finally we ended up crying together with him because we were so hungry too. Hyung always ended up smiling when hyung remember about it. Our childhood was damn hard Taeyang… Looking at you guys crying because of hunger, hurt me like crazy… When we were still a kid, you once said to me “I hate father… I do not have a father.. I only have you hyung…” You once said that to me, and believe it or not, those words are the reason why hyung is still here with all of you today. Making sure that everyone is growing up just fine and not even one of my dongsaeng is being taken away from me… You are my hope Taeyang-ahh… You are a part of me and without you, hyung can’t live too…” Seunghyun moves up his both hands to hold Taeyang’s shoulders. He looks in his dongsaeng’s eyes.

 

“Death is inevitable Taeyang… No matter how hard we try, if it’s time for me to go, then I need to go… Hyung is not giving up but please understand me Taeyang… If being given a choice, hyung doesn’t want to leave you guys like this too.. Not in this way… But we don’t know what the future hold for us… We certainly do not have forever with us, Taeyang. We can’t stop death when it’s time for it to come and no matter who die first this time; can’t we just at least live happily together for the last time, shall we?” Seunghyun said. “Let’s live together happily this time, Taeyang…”

 

Taeyang can’t stop his tears and he again moves forward to hugs Seunghyun, which this time his hyung gladly hugs him back. Taeyang nods his head furiously while he hugs Seunghyun.

 

“Let’s live happily this time hyung… Let’s live happily this time… I love you hyung… You are my father… You are my everything too... I love you hyung!” Taeyang said as he cries at Seunghyun’s shoulder.

 

Someone suddenly opens the door harshly and that very person is Jiyong. Taeyang breaks the hug and turns around and he sees Jiyong walks in and there are tears on his face. He walks to them while crying.

 

“YOU ARE ING IDIOT!!!” Jiyong yelled to Taeyang as he reaches the bed. He eavesdropped just now because he can feel that Taeyang must be doing something stupid behind them and he is right, Taeyang really did the most stupid thing in his life. If only Taeyang is not his real hyung, he will definitely throw him off the building without mercy. How can he think that his dongsaengs can live without him? “YOU ARE SO STUPID!! THAT’S WHY I STOP CALLING YOU HYUNG!” Jiyong yells like he forgot that he is in the hospital right now.

 

Taeyang gets up from the bed and pulls Jiyong to him and he hugs his dongsaeng to calm him. He hugs Jiyong who is now crying like crazy in his embrace.

 

“You are my hyung too idiot! Idiot!! Idiot!! Idiot!!!” Jiyong scolds Taeyang.

 

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry… I’m so sorry…” Taeyang said repeatedly to coax his dongsaeng. He pats Jiyong’s back few times to console him and he cries too as he realized how stupid his decision before. They need him. They still need him.

 

“Hyung~!” Jiyong finally after for so long, calling Taeyang with “hyung” word back.

 

Taeyang smiles when he heard that so he breaks the hug to look at Jiyong’s face.

 

“Now you remember how to call me hyung,” Taeyang said jokingly.

 

“ you,” Jiyong replied jokingly as he removes Taeyang’s hand from him.

 

“Language…. For god sake….” Seunghyun’s weak voice suddenly comes in.

 

Taeyang and Jiyong turn to Seunghyun on the bed, and finally they end up smiling at Seunghyun. Seunghyun smiles back at his both dongsaengs, which he then lifts up his both hands to Taeyang and Jiyong, wanting to hug them at the same time.

 

“Our hyung~!!” They said at the same time as they move to Seunghyun and hug him on the bed. Seunghyun hugs Taeyang with his left hand and Seungri with his right hand. He hugs his dongsaengs tightly and this moment is the best moment in his life. No matter how short the time that they have now, Seunghyun promise to himself that he will give their family nothing but happiness. That was his promise to their mother, to live together happily even for a day…

 

***********************************************************************************************************************

 

Eun Hye stops in her steps when she sees someone is sitting on her usual bench in the hospital’s garden. She smiles at the sight of that person who looks so deep in thought. She walks to him slowly and the fact that she’s finally standing beside, doesn’t make any difference to him. He doesn’t realize that she is there.

 

“Seungri….” She calls softly.

 

The boy finally lifts up his head and looks up at her. He smiles in instant when he sees her.

 

“Noona…” he replied.

 

“What are you doing here??? Alone?? Why didn’t you go up there?”

 

“Oh, errr… My hyungs are having some private talks so they chased me out here…” he said while laughing playfully. Then he immediately pats the sit beside him while grinning, silently asking for Eun Hye to sit beside him. Eun Hye smiles and finally takes her seat beside the boy gladly. “How are you noona?? Are you having a break now?”

 

“I’m great and I’m done with my shift, another doctor is already there, replacing me…”

 

“Woah! Then you must be so tired…”

 

“Tired, but I’m already get used to it..”

 

“Being a doctor must be a very tough job noona and you even in the ER dept, 24 on calls and so on… It must be hard on you… If you are this busy, when you usually went out with hyung?” Seungi asking with his innocent face and thinking that his question is a normal question.

 

Eun Hye however is a bit taken aback by that question and she looks forward to the empty spaces before her as she looks momentarily thinking. She can’t help but to be pull back to the good old days when she was still with Seunghyun. Their happy times. How Seunghyun was always making lame excuses to come to the hospital just to meet her. How Seunghyun will sneak her out from her shift and taking her out to have some drink and send her back quickly. How Seunghyun will surprise her with his presence in her room. Their meetings would always be short and quick but he will always be there. If they were not meeting with each other, he will call her or text her. Even with those gestures, they were nothing but just a friend.

 

“Noona…” Seungri calls out when he sees Eun Hye looks so deep in thought. Eun Hye looks at Seungri and smiles.

 

“Sorry… Noona was thinking of something else just now… Well, have you eaten??”

 

“Not yet.. I’m waiting to eat with hyung..”

 

Eun Hye’s smile becomes wider at that answer.

 

“You love your hyung so much…”

 

Seungri let out a small laugh and nodding his head; admitting the statement.

 

“Yes, I love my hyungs so much. Seunghyun hyung, Taeyang hyung, Ji hyung and Dae hyung… I love them so much and they love me too to the extent that I’m quite annoyed with their love and affection towards me,” Seungri said as he made an annoyed face but then a bitter smiles come to his face as he looks down at his feet. “Noona…”

 

“Yes..”

 

“When did you know about my hyung’s illness?”

 

Eun Hye’s face change as she heard the question. Seungri then looks at her with his sad face. No more smile.

 

“Early this year…” she answered softly.

 

“How did you know?”

 

“Noona was the one who did the check up on him…”

 

“You are his personal doctor??? Isn’t it Jong Suk hyung??” Seungri asked with his wide eyes.

 

Eun Hye shakes her head with a smile. “Nope… Noona was not his doctor but that time Jong Suk had to do something else and he asked for my help to do the check up on your hyung…”

 

“But noona is from ER dept… They can do that?”

 

Eun Hye shakes her head again.

 

“Noona was just transferred here to ER dept. Before this, noona was on the 12th floor, Cardio Dept. I’m a heart specialist, noona worked with Jong Suk before this...” Eun Hye explains and her explanation caused the boy to stare at her in disbelief.

 

“You are a heart specialist???”

 

Eun Hye nods her head and chuckles as she sees Seungri’s reaction on her answer. Seungri stares at her for a long time and Eun Hye can’t help but to look him back with questioning look.

 

“Why??”

 

“Can you save my hyung?” that question just blurted out from Seungri and Eun Hye is not shock with that sudden question at all. Not anymore. This is not the first time she heard this from the boy. She looks at him sadly and slowly her left hand moves up to Seungri’s head. She caresses his hair softly and she does it slowly with love. He just loves his hyung so much.

 

“Seungri-ah…” Eun Hye said slowly.

 

Seungri just keeps quiet and looks at her intently with his teary eyes.

 

“Can’t you do something to save him noona? You love him right?” Seungri asked with his chocking voice.

 

Seungri’s last question is ripping her heart inside and it just like opening back the wounds that she suffered. Only God knows how much I love your hyung, Seungri till I think it is impossible to love someone this much. I would do anything to save him and you don’t know how much I would die just to see him alive and live for a long long time but things are not as easy as it look. Things are not as simple as it seems. I love him. I love him very very much.

 

“Save him, noona… Help me… Help us, noona… He can’t leave like this. He can’t leave us like this, not when we are finally here together for good. Not when we are finally happy with each other. To people, he is my hyung for 17 years but actually I just get to know him, noona. I just get to know him and it only for few months. I’ve been growing up without knowing him so well, without being so close to him. I don’t know much about him and now it just for few months, noona. He can’t leave me now… I just came to know that he loves and cares for me beyond words… There are so many things I want to do with him… There are so many places I want to go with him. There are so many other foods that I want to try with him…..” Seungri’s tears fall from his eyes as he speaks. He bites his trembling lips as he takes Eun Hye’s left hand in his. “Seunghyun hyung had done so much for us and we still don’t get the chance to do something for him, noona… I want to show him many things… I want to buy him many things… I want to bring him to many places, because for once noona… For once… I want him to have something for himself… He has dedicated his 30 years of living only for us… We can’t let him leave like this… Not like this, noona…” Seungri said and he burst in tears in front of Eun Hye. He holds her hand like he is begging for her to save Seunghyun and Eun Hye can’t help the tears that are forming in her eyes.

 

“Seungri… We are doing our best to save him…” Eun Hye said.

 

“Everyone keeps saying that noona… Everyone said the same damn thing… But look at my hyung, noona… Nothing changes…”

 

Eun Hye sighs and she uses her other hand to wipe Seungri’s tears. He’s scared and she can see that in his eyes. This boy doesn’t know what to do other than begging for her to save Seunghyun.

 

“Don’t give up… The doctors can say whatever they want to say and they do as what they said… We are not giving up on him and you do the same as well… Stay with him, listen to him and do not make him worried. He always think about his dongsaengs as well, Seungri. He worried too much about all of you and if you want to do something for him now, the best thing is by staying strong. Stay strong. Do as what he said… He always said to me that you are the best maknae that anyone could have asked for and he is so grateful to have you in his life. You are a big guy now, you can do this. Show to your hyung that you can take a very good care of yourself… Show him that you are doing well in your studies… Show him that you are doing your best with your life. That is what he wants. He wants his dongsaeng to do well. If you are talking about death, death can happen to anyone and at any time Seungri. Does not necessarily to your hyung only. We can’t stop death… If it meants to be, it will be… Being weak right now will do nothing but worried your hyung even more… I promise that we are doing the best for him, Seungri but you.. You have to make a promise too… You have to promise to stay strong and do your best in everything… Make your hyung proud because he wants nothing but your happiness, so give him that…” Eun Hye said with smile.

 

Seungri does not know what to say and those words from Eun Hye are like giving him another hope. Those words do motivate him. He feels like his family just has a guardian angel with them. Someone is there looking after them and that’s her.

 

“So, this is how it feels to have a sister…” Seungri said to Eun Hye with his sweet smile.

 

Eun Hye smiles back at him and she ends up caressing Seungri’s hair again as she looks at him dearly.

 

“Then, this is how it feels to have a dongsaeng…” she said.

 

“You don’t have a dongsaeng, noona?”

 

Eun Hye shakes her head. “No.. Noona is the only child in the family,”

 

Seungri’s smile grown wider.

 

“Then you have one now…” Seungri said.

 

“I should thank Seunghyun for this… He gives me a dongsaeng…” Eun Hye said as she chuckles.

 

“Seungri???” someone’s voice cut in and this makes Seungri looks at Eun Hye’s back, the source of the voice. Eun Hye turns around as well.

 

“Dae Hyung!” Seungri calls out with excitement as he wipes away his tears stain on his face and gets up from the bench. “Why are you so late today hyung?”

 

Daesung is carrying his bag and he just came back from college just now, and he just wants to stop by at the café to buy a cup of coffee when he saw Seungri with Eun Hye in the garden so he decided to go to them.

 

Daesung walks closer with questioning look on his face but he still bows down to greet Eun Hye.

 

“Hyung has two presentations today… Why are you here?” Daesung asked.

 

“Oh! Hmm… It just feels so good to sit here hyung… Can you feel the wind hyung??? Woahhh! So refreshing! Inhale hyung! Exhale…” Seungri said as he mimicked an action of inhaling and exhaling like in workout session. Daesung gives him an annoyed look in return but smile at Eun Hye who is laughing when looking at Seungri’s action.

 

“Forgive my maknae, Doctor. He’s a bit off in the head,” Daesung makes an apologetic look.

 

Even before Eun Hye manages to reply, Seungri beat her.

 

“Stop calling her doctor... Call her noona, hyung!”

 

Daesung smacks Seungri’s head in response.

 

“Haisy this kid…” Daesung scolds his maknae.

 

Eun Hye looks at both of them with her wide eyes.

 

“Daesung-sshi… You can call me as you like... Doctor or noona, anything is okay with me...” Eun Hye said to stop them from bickering.

 

Daesung looks at her back and for an unknown reason; he is looking at her for few seconds till he finally opens his mouth.

 

“Can I call you noona?” Daesung asked carefully and Eun Hye just chuckles and nodding her head. Daesung then smiles at her sweetly. “Noona…” he calls.

“Awww~ So sweet hyung!” Seungri exclaimed.

 

Daesung looks back at Seungri beside him with his annoyed face. “You better behave Seungri… You don’t know who she is,” Daesung suddenly said and Seungri responding by rising up his eyebrows.

 

Just what the hell that I don’t know?

 

“What?” Seungri asked.

 

“You will know later…” Daesung said.

 

Eun Hye can’t help but to get up from the bench and come in between the two brothers.

 

“Noona doesn’t know anything too.. Tell me..” Eun Hye said.

 

Daesung looks at her and he looks worried this time.

 

“Errr…”

 

“Come on… Who am I? Why Seungri needs to behave?” Eun Hye asked while smiling playfully at Daesung, waiting for his answer. This one is good to be bully.

 

“Because you are our Seunghyun hyung’s girlfriend,” Daesung said in one go. He makes his eyes smaller as to avoid looking at Eun Hye and Seungri’s reaction to his so called “revelation”.

 

No one make a sound, so Daesung opens his eyes a bit and he sees Eun Hye is staring at him with shock and Seungri is looking at him with gaping mouth. Daesung finally opens his eyes completely this time and looks at them.

 

“WHERE. THE. HELL. DID. YOU. KNOW?” Seungri asked in disbelief.

 

Daesung looks at his maknae weirdly. He knew? Seungri knew? Seungri knew about them?

 

“You knew???” Daesung finally asked.

 

“Of course I knew and that’s why I called her noona!” Seungri replied and no one notices Eun Hye’s confuse look now.

 

“How you knew?” Daesung asked.

 

“I saw them in Taeyang hyung’s concert! They were together, holding hands,” Seungri answered.

 

Eun Hye turns around at Seungri with her wide eyes. He actually saw them in the concert?

 

“How you knew hyung?” Seungri’s turn to ask.

 

“I saw them eating in a restaurant once. Holding hands!” Daesung replied and Eun Hye now turns to Daesung with wide eyes too.

 

Now, the two brothers are looking at Eun Hye at the same time.

 

“She is obviously the pink dress owner,” both of them said at the same time as they stare at Eun Hye and they look at each other back because they said it out at the same time. What a timing over there.

 

The pink dress. The pink dress. Eun Hye can’t help but to remember about her pink dress. Her pink dress. The first reason on how she and Seunghyun ended up this way.

 

“He still keeps the pink dress?” Eun Hye suddenly opens .

 

Both of them look taken a back at that question and they look at each other before they look back at Eun Hye.

 

“We don’t know, noona..” Daesung answered.

 

Eun Hye slowly smiles and nods her head understandingly.

 

“How hyung ended up having your dress, noona?” Seungri asked and his question received a smack on the head from Daesung.

 

“What a question to ask Seungri..” Daesung scolds him.

 

Eun Hye smiles and she moves closer to Seungri and rubs his head with pity.

 

“Don’t smack his head… He still needs to use it for a long time…” Eun Hye said.

 

Daesung and Seungri laugh at her words.

 

This is how it feels to have dongsaengs. Sharing jokes, laughs and smiles together.

 

“Noona, do you still have work to do?” Daesung asked her.

 

“I already done with my shift just now and..” Eun Hye’s words were cut by Seungri in instant.

 

“Let’s go meet hyung! Let’s have dinner together noona! Everyone is here… Let’s introduce you to everyone,” Seungri said with excitement on his face.

 

Eun Hye’s face changes right away and she freezes in her spot.

 

“Errr.. Not today, Seungri… Noona still have some paper work to complete… Not today..” Eun Hye said softly to Seungri.

 

“Ahh~ Noonaa~~~ Come on! Hyung will be happy if you come and as far as I remembered, you never once come and meet hyung,” Seungri said.

 

Eun Hye loss of words to reply and she just looks at Seungri in silent, meanwhile Daesung just looks at Eun Hye in silent.

 

Something did happen to them. Her face changed straight away when Seungri asked her to join the dinner. Are they not together anymore? She never once come up and meets hyung when she is here, working in this hospital. Yes, not even once.

 

“Hyung asked about you this morning….” Daesung said suddenly.

 

Eun Hye looks at Daesung when she heard that.

 

“Hyung asked if anyone other than Jong Suk hyung and nurses had come to see him before this, and I told him, no one…” Daesung continues without being asked by Eun Hye.

 

Eun Hye fakes a smile and she caresses Seungri’s hair one last time before she speaks.

 

“Noona has some work to do, so noona has to leave now… I’m so sorry Seungri… Next time let’s eat together okay?” Eun Hye said, avoiding responding to Daesung’s words.

 

“Noona…” Seungri said.

 

Eun Hye smiles at them and she wants to leave when suddenly Seungri takes her hand. She turns around.

 

“Promise me, we are going to eat together next time…” Seungri said as he looks at her with hope in his eyes.

 

Eun Hye smiles at him and nods her head. She looks at Daesung after that and she waves her hand to him which Daesung finally smiles and waving back. He knows he can’t force her to stay. The two brothers just watch Eun Hye walks away leaving them behind and when Eun Hye is far enough, Seungri turns to Daesung.

 

“They broke up or what???” Seungri asked with wariness on his face. Daesung sighs and shakes his head as he looks at his maknae with the same expression on his face.

 

“I don’t know… There must be something that going on... Something did happen between them, but hyung is so sure about one thing,” Daesung said.

 

“What?” Seungri asked.

 

Daesung is taking his time to speak as he remembered how Seunghyun been acting that morning when they talked about her. His eyes and his words. He never sees his hyung that sad before.

 

“Seunghyun hyung is missing her… So much,”

 

***********************************************************************************************************************

 

Seunghyun opens his eyes slowly and he heard nothing but the beeping sounds in his room. He feels someone is holding his right hand and he slowly turn to his right and he sees Taeyang is sleeping soundly in sitting position with his head on the bed while holding his hand. Seunghyun doesn’t know when he falls asleep just now. They had dinner together in the room and everyone is telling about their day to each other while cracking up some jokes. He might just fall asleep while listening to his dongsaengs talking nonstop with each other. Now only he and Taeyang are in the room and the others might already go home and they couldn’t get to say goodbye because he falls asleep.

 

Seunghyun turns his head to his left side, to look at the clock on the wall and now it is 2.15am. No wonder it’s too quiet now. Seunghyun looks restless. He ends up shaking his right hand that Taeyang holds right now.

 

“Taeyang… Taeyang-ahh…” he calls slowly.

 

He tries his best to wake Taeyang and after calls for his dongsaengs for few times, finally Taeyang moves a bit and opens his small eyes. He lifts up a bit his head to look at his hyung.

 

“Yea hyung..” Taeyang said with his sleepy voice.

 

Seunghyun stares at his dongsaeng and he feels guilty for waking him up in the middle of the night even knowing that he might be tired after all. He even sleeps in sitting position.

 

“Yea hyung…What’s wrong? Do you need anything?” Taeyang asked again and this time he moves and sits up straight while rubbing his eyes.

 

“Taeyang… At what time they left?’ Seunghyun asked.

 

Taeyang’s eyes become wide. What?

 

“Who? Dongsaengs?” Taeyang asked.

 

Seunghyun nods his head seriously as if what he asked is very important.

 

“They left around 11pm hyung… You already fall asleep that time and that was why they just went back first,” Taeyang explains as he fix Seunghyun’s comforter. He looks at his hyung’s worried face. “Why hyung?”

 

Seunghyun just keep in silent and slowly shaking his head. He looks away and his face is still looks worried and he does look restless right now like he is thinking about lots of things.

 

“Hyung.. Sleep… Look at the time now…” Taeyang said.

 

“Taeyang-ahh..” Seunghyun suddenly speaks.

 

“Yea hyung…”

 

“Can you call Jiyong now?”

 

Taeyang wrinkles at that request. He looks at the clock on the wall and it is obviously late now.

 

“Hyung, it’s late.. He might be sleeping now. What do you need? Just tell me, I’ll get it for you…”

 

Seunghyun looks at him and shaking his head. “Please call him…” he said softly and his eyes looks like he really is begging for Taeyang to make the call. Taeyang sighs.

 

“Tell me what do you want, I’ll call him,” Taeyang said.

 

“I want to talk to him…” Seunghyun said.

 

“Do you want him to get you something?”

 

“No..”

 

“Then??”

 

“Please… Just call him…”

 

Taeyang sighs in defeat. He takes his phone on the side table beside him and dials for Jiyong’s number, however Jiyong is not picking up. He must be sleeping right now. Taeyang redials and he waits for him to pick up and finally….

 

“Hello….” Jiyong’s obviously sleeping voice appears through the phone.

 

“Jiyong-ahhh..” Taeyang said.

 

“Huh? Taeyang??” Jiyong’s sounds like he suddenly becomes alert. “Taeyang? Why?? Why?? What’s wrong??” Jiyong suddenly becomes alarm at the fact that Taeyang is calling him in the middle of the night.

 

“Nothing.. Nothing is wrong…” Taeyang replied quickly to calm Jiyong down.

 

“Really?? Sure??”

 

“Yes…”

 

“Then why you called?”

 

“Seunghyun hyung asked me to call… He wants to talk to you..”

 

“Oh! Okay…”

 

Taeyang gives out his phone to Seunghyun who is waiting for him. Seunghyun takes the phone and bring it to his right ear.

 

“Hello…” Seunghyun said.

 

“Yea hyung… Why? Do you need anything hyung?” Jiyong asked and he asked the same question like Taeyang before this.

 

“No.. Nothing.. What are you doing?”

 

“Err…. Sleeping hyung..”

 

“How about others? Daesung? Seungri?”

 

“They are sleeping too hyung… We are sleeping together hyung, in your room…” Jiyong tells as he laughs a bit at that fact. He, Daesung and Seungri has decided to sleep together in Seunghyun’s room while their hyung is still in the hospital for the time being and Seungri is the first one to say yes.

 

Seunghyun smiles when he heard that and Taeyang sees a tear is falling from his hyung’s right eye and rolling down to his side. What is wrong with Seunghyun hyung?

 

“My bed is not that big Jiyong-ahh, how can you guys sleeping together on that?” Seunghyun said.

 

“Ahh hyung, this is not the first time hyung… We fits in here just fine…” Jiyong answered.

 

“Yea.. Good…” Seunghyung said slowly and he doesn’t say anything after that and he makes Jiyong waiting on the other line.

 

“Hyung?” Jiyong asked when he heard nothing from Seunghyun.

 

“Hmmm..” Seunghyun replied.

 

“Why did you call?”

 

Seunghyun smiles at that question. “Hyung just wants to hear your voice,”

 

Jiyong bites his lips when he heard Seunghyun’s words. His hyung sounds different.

 

“You guys left when hyung was sleeping, we didn’t get the chance to say goodbye…” Seunghyun continues.

 

Taeyang stares at his hyung when he heard that and only God knows how worried he is now when Seunghyun talked like that. His reason for calling Jiyong in the middle of the night is only to hear his voice. Jiyong can come back tomorrow with dongsaengs and Seunghyun doesn’t need to call them now.

 

“I’ll come tomorrow morning with Daesung, hyung…” Jiyong said as he washes away his bad thoughts in his mind. If only not because of his Daesung and Seungri are sleeping right now, he might just get up, reach for his car key and go back straight to the hospital.

 

“Hmmm..” Seunghyun replied shortly.

 

Silent comes in between as they are not talking with each other now, and they do not need any words to say how they feel and whatever they want to say. Seunghyun and Jiyong understands the silent so well.

 

“Hyung…” Jiyong finally opens his mouth.

 

“Hmmm..” Seunghyun replied.

 

“Wait for us first…” Jiyong said slowly as he chocking when he said that. He wipes his own tears when he said that. He doesn’t know why he cries but this moment is surely feels different. For the first time, it doesn’t feel so good talking to his eldest hyung. Jiyong is scared. Only God knows what those words mean is.

 

Seunghyun just smiles without replying those words and he just let his tears rolling down from his eyes as he looks straight at the ceiling before him. He knows Taeyang has been staring at him for all this while but he just ignores the stares.

 

“Send hyung their sleeping photos first and then you go to sleep…” Seunghyun said.

 

Just how the I supposed to sleep now hyung?

 

“Alright hyung… After see those photos, you sleep too hyung…” Jiyong said.

 

“Alright..”

 

“Okay hyung, see you tomorrow okay?”

 

“Okay…”

 

“Bye hyung… Good night..”

 

“Good night…”

 

With that they slowly cut off the line and Seunghyun gives back the phone to Taeyang who is still staring at him. Taeyang just takes the phone back without saying anything. He keeps his mouth shut and the silent between them is deafening until Taeyang’s phone finally let out a sound, showing that a text is coming in. Taeyang presses the text and it is actually photos of his dongsaengs sleeping and yes, they are sleeping on Seunghyun’s bed. Taeyang gives his phone to Seunghyun for his hyung to have a look at those photos. Seunghyun takes the phone and look at those photos that Jiyong sent just now. He smiles as soon as he looks at the first photo and it is Daesung’s photo. Daesung is sleeping without his shirt on and his both hands are up on his head. So confident this young man, sleeping in that way with his mouth gaping a bit. He does look tired. Seunghyun swipes to the left and reveals another photo of his dongsaeng, his maknae. This kid sleeping with his usual habit, his mouth is wide open, hugging a pillow with him. Like a baby, so cute. Seunghyun swipes again and now another dongsaeng, Jiyong. Jiyong was taking his own photos and pretend to close his eyes like he is sleeping soundly so his sleeping photo looks the best out of the three of them. His eyes close and his lips are smiling sweetly. No way is Jiyong sleeping this way. He usually sleeps like Daesung and Seungri too, his mouth will open. Jiyong’s sleeping photo is coming with a caption.

 

“Dreaming of you, hyung… Goodnight…”

 

Seunghyun chuckles as he read that. He swipes back the previous photos and he takes a proper look at each one of his dongsaeng and he keeps smiling as he looks at it.

 

“Do you know why hyung made no lock system in the house?” Seunghyun suddenly asked Taeyang who is sitting patiently beside him, looking at him while he himself still looking at those photos repeatedly. However, Taeyang does not answering the sudden question and he just let Seunghyun tells him.

 

“Because hyung wants to see you guys first before sleep….” Seunghyun said without looking at Taeyang. “We didn’t see each other often…”

 

“There is not even one second, that hyung doesn’t miss all of you… So no matter what, hyung need to see you guys first before sleep… It’s like heaven on earth… My tiredness disappeared…” Seunghyun continues as his eyes are still on the phone and when he heard nothing from Taeyang, Seunghyun finally looks at him. Taeyang is just keep quiet and looks at his hyung with smile on his face. There are tears in his eyes, but he still smiling.

 

“So, just imagine how it feels of not being able to see you before hyung sleep in those 5 years… Hyung stop at your room every day, Taeyang-ahh, but no one opens the door,” Seunghyun said it out as his tears fall again. He sees Taeyang’s tears fall down from his eyes. “No words can describe on how much hyung miss you… Hyung only have your broken guitar with me and nothing else,”

 

“Hyung…” Taeyang said to stop Seunghyun.

 

“Hyung should have went after to you that day, right?” Seunghyun said.

 

Taeyang shakes his head. “Hyung.. Stop this… We talked about this already… Please.. Stop..”

 

“Do what you want to do Taeyang… Pursues your dream.. Hyung loves your music… Continue whatever you are doing now, it feels nice to listen to your voice singing.. Hyung loves your songs… Make more music Taeyang because hyung is your biggest fan, so continues, don’t stop… Hyung will always be with you…”

 

Taeyang burst in tears as he listens to his hyung’s words.

 

“Hyung~~”

 

Seunghyun moves his right hand to Taeyang’s face as his dongsaeng moves to him even closer.

 

“You are hyung’s first in everything… We are one… You are the best dongsaeng that hyung have ever had… It’s good to see you, Taeyang-ahh,” Seunghyung chocked in tears as he said that. “Take care of dongsaengs, Taeyang…”

 

Taeyang burst in more tears as Seunghyun speaks. He holds Seunghyun’s hand that is cupping his left cheek.

 

“We are going to take care of them together hyung… Don’t talk like this,” Taeyang said.

 

Seunghyun cries as he looks at Taeyang.

 

“Listen…” he said.

 

Taeyang shakes his head furiously because he doesn’t want to hear anything from Seunghyun now.

 

“Listen to me please…” Seunghyun begs.

 

Taeyang is sobbing like a kid now and he looks at his hyung, finally nodding his head in return.

 

“Take care of them when hyung is not around anymore….”

 

Taeyang shakes his head like crazy when Seunghyun said that.

 

“And please, take a very good care of yourself too…”

 

“Hyung~” Taeyang begs as he chocking in tears.

 

“Do not cry in front of them… If everyone is weak, someone has to be strong… You are their big hyung, so you need to be strong… You get me?” Seunghyun said to Taeyang with all seriousness on his face. He looks at Taeyang with hope and expectation.

 

“Promise hyung, no matter what happen, all of you must stay together…”

 

Taeyang looks down as he cries so hard and this is the worst cry ever. He is not dare to answer his hyung. He is not as strong as his hyung think.

 

“Taeyang, hyung needs your word…” Seunghyun waits.

 

“Hyung, I can’t…” Taeyang answered and not lifting his head as he said that.

 

“Taeyang….”

 

“Hyung, I need you…” Taeyang said as he finally looks back at his hyung.

 

“Hyung will always be with you…” Seunghyun said and his voice is not wavering as he said that and his eyes are solely on Taeyang. He meant what he said.

 

“You can’t leave us hyung…”

 

“Hyung won’t leave…”

 

“Ahh~ Hyung~~!!”

 

“Taeyang… Hyung will always be with you… I promise...”

 

“Promise?”

 

“Promise…”

 

Taeyang stares at Seunghyun and he realizes how tired and worn out Seunghyun looks right now… Taeyang still remembers how his hyung looks when he was a kid and their childhood memories come to Taeyang’s mind and he remembers each and every moment that they shared together. His hyung gives his everything to them and in his 30 years of living, he had done nothing but doing everything that he can just to make sure that his family is living just fine and growing up so well.

 

“Hyung never ask anything from you, Taeyang-ah.. Just this time, please…” Seunghyun said. “Hyung needs your word…”

 

Taeyang wipes his tears with his hand and he looks at Seunghyun in the eyes.

 

“You are the best hyung that anyone could ever ask for… You are the best thing in my life… You are my first in everything too hyung… Thank you so much for this 30 years, for giving us nothing but happiness and comforts. Thank you for doing so much for me and dongsaengs… No words can describe how big your love to us and I’m thanking God every seconds, for once, letting you to be our hyung… So, hyung… I promise you that I will take care of dongsaengs and I will take care of myself, so stop worrying about us. We are good.. We are good… I promise…”

 

Seunghyun let his tears rolls down as he let out a relieved sighs when he listens to Taeyang’s words and he finally smiles at his dongsaeng. His dearest dongsaeng.

 

“Thank you hyung… For being the best version of father and mother to all of us…”