13TH CHAPTER

TOGETHER

Seunghyun arrived home around 730pm that time, after he got countless of miscalls and texts from Seungri begging for him to come home. When Seunghyun enters the house, he stops at the wall near the kitchen and he stares at the mess that happened in front of him. Flours everywhere, baking tools are scattered all over the kitchen island, trays of cookies and there are in the middle of the kitchen, two persons in apron who are currently fully covers with flours all over their faces, hands, and shirts. Daesung is the one who holding the packet of flours and Seungri is currently with his both hands are pulling Daesung’s hair. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS KITCHEN AND HIS DONGSAENGS!

Seunghyun slowly put down his car keys on the dining table without moving his eyes from his two dongsaengs. He didn’t say anything at first as he is too shocked looking at the messy kitchen. Daesung with his nervous looks, slowly putting down the packet of flours on the kitchen table and Seungri slowly pulls his hands back and both of them stand up straight with heads facing down. Getting ready to get scolded by their eldest hyung.

“What the hell happened just now?” Seunghyun finally speak with his dead low tone.

 

“…..” both of them didn’t dare to answer.

 

“I thought I would find you two not talking to each other tonight,” Seunghyun said as his left hand resting on the chair and the other hand resting at his waist. “Seungri? Daesung?”

 

“………..” still not answering.

 

Seunghyun slowly walks forward to them but only after two steps; he wobbles a bit as his feet finds the floor a bit slippery and he looks down. EGGS! FREAKING BROKEN EGGS ON THE FLOOR!

Seunghyun lifts up his head looking at the two and he found two serious terrified faces are already looking at him.

 

“Hyung! That’s Dae hyung’s work! He was the one who broke the eggs!” Seungri finally opens his mouth and it sounds panic. Daesung with wide eyes even his eyes are small, turn to look at his maknae beside him. ing betrayer!

 

“Hyung! Trust me; I won’t do that kind of things. I cooked every day, impossible for me to cause it. You know how clumsy Seungri is!” Daesung opens his mouth now.

 

Listening to their countless arguments, Seunghyun just shakes his head and walks slowly to the sink and he wipes his feet with the foot cloth. Then he moves to his dongsaengs and have a look at what they had done in the kitchen. Trays of cookies? BURNT COOKIES!

 

“BAKING??” Seunghyun asked.

 

Both of them immediately let out a wide smile at their eldest hyung and Seungri suddenly take one cookie that look a bit better than the others, not really burnt, a little bit edible and he gives it to Seunghyun with his wide smiles. Seunghyun wrinkles at that cookie in Seungri’s hand. Daesung accidentally breaks a small laugh and immediately put his both hands at his mouth, trying his best to hold back the laughter by looking at that scene. Is that edible enough? Damn Seungri! Must you offer that to Seunghyun hyung!! Daesung is now covers his face with his both hands, doesn’t want to look at Seunghyun who takes the cookie from Seungri slowly. Seunghyun stares at that cookie and he looks at Seungri’s confident face and turn to look at Daesung’s terrified face.

 

“Is this safe?” Seunghyun asked.

 

“I was the one who baked it, hyung. Trust me,” Seungri said with his confident, arrogant, snob face.

 

“Then I’ve more reasons to worry,” Seunghyun replies. Then he nudged Daesung with his elbow. “Hyung can eat this?” Seunghyun asked Daesung. Daesung pulls down his hand a bit from his eyes and stares at the cookie in Seunghyun’s hand, and then he looks at Seunghyun back with concern.

 

“If you would die for us, then just eat it hyung,” Daesung said slowly and it‘s Seungri’s turn to laugh and immediately hold it in after looking at serious Seunghyun who throwing his deathly glare to him.

 

Seunghyun take one bite at the cookie, he chews it, he wrinkles a bit but then he put the whole cookie into his mouth. He looks okay eating the cookie. He didn’t say anything and this caused Daesung and Seungri to look at him with worry. Seunghyun bends a bit and resting on his two hands on the table as he looks at the other tray of burnt cookies in front of him. He takes one burnt cookie and put it in his mouth and this caused gasping sounds from his two dongsaengs. He turns to look at them and he finally smiles.

 

“Not that bad,” he said with his full mouth. He looks okay eating those cookies and not angry anymore. “Are we going to have cookies for dinner though?” he asked while still taking another burnt cookies in front of him. Eating leisurely.

 

“Hyung! Let’s order a take out today hyung. Delivery! Don’t have to cook,” Seungri suggested.

 

Seunghyun just nods his head easily and again this caused Daesung and Seungri to look at each other as they know Seunghyun preferred home meals. They rarely order take out for dinner.

“Hyung want jjangmyun, pickled radish and fried chicken,” Seunghyun said leisurely, still freaking eating those burnt cookies like those are the most delicious cookies ever. Daesung straightly moves away and walks to the dining table, taking his phone to call for delivery. Seungri gets excited as he then listing out his foods, all the unhealthy one and Seunghyun just smirks listening to their order and just let them have what they want.

 

“Hyung! How about Ji hyung?” Seungri suddenly asked. Seunghyun is taken aback at that sudden question. He just noticed that Jiyong is not back yet and he looks at the clock on the wall. 8pm already. Where is he?

 

“Just order his favorites, anything. He eats everything,” Seunghyun replies as gets up from his position and when he turns around he looks at the cabinet behind him that is covers with flours and there is a left over butter there. How they baked? Seunghyun’s anger suddenly rising back and he then touch the flour with his two bare hands. He looks at his hands, making sure that his hands are fully covered with flours, and then he turns around and walks to his dongsaengs with speed.

 

“YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TO CLEAN UP THE MESS THAT YOU CAUSED!” Seunghyun said as he wipes his dongsaengs’s faces with the flours in his hand.

 

Daesung who is currently talking in the phone, ordering, is shocked at that sudden disruption. Seungri looks at the grinning Seunghyun with wide eyes and he can’t stand it anymore. Seungri then immediately moves to the kitchen table to take the packet of flours for revenge and Seunghyun who can read Seungri like a book, ends up pulling Seungri’s shirt and chasing him to take the packet of flours as well. Seungri acts faster than Seunghyun, he snatched the packets and pulls his shirts back. He turns around facing Seunghyun with his wicked evil grin. Seunghyun knows what Seungri wants to do next. He fakes a serious face and holds up his hand pointing at Seungri.

 

“Don’t you dare!” Seunghyun warned but he thinks he is too late as all that get he got in return just an uncaring look from Seungri. His maknae wants to play. The games on! Suddenly Daesung who looks like a walking zombie comes from Seunghyun’s back and hugs Seunghyun tightly, so tight that he can’t even moves an inch from where he stands. Seungri just got a crime partner. Seungri straights away moves forward to his helpless hyung and pours the whole packet of flours onto his head and Seunghyun finally stops moving and biting his lips, holding in his anger. WHAT THE HELL! Only the sounds of laughter that are filling up his ears right now. He finally opens his eyes and found a definitely satisfied Seungri is laughing holding his stomach and then not just that. Seungri kneels down laughing so hard looking at his helpless all white eldest hyung. A serious charismatic businessman is now is fully covered with flours.

 

Daesung who lets Seunghyun go when the flours were pour onto him just now, ends up hugging his hyung back. Laughing so hard but trying his best to comfort Seunghyun.

 

“Hyung….. Why did you fight a lost war….. Hahahahahhahaha!” Daesung speaks in his laughter, still hugging his helpless hyung. “Don’t you know that we are way better than you when it comes to this kind of game?” Daesung continues.

 

Seunghyun can’t hide his smile anymore and he ends up let out a small laugh. This is so stupid. Flours game, seriously. I’ll never get to beat these two rascals. Seungri finally gets up and standing straight in front of Seunghyun. Seungri is still grinning like a fool looking at his hyung smiles. Seungri ends up hugging Seunghyun too from the front. They are all white. Seunghyun is just like a squeeze burger in the middle of his both dongsaengs. He finally moves his right hand and ruffles Seungri’s white hair and ends up resting his head on to Seungri’s head.

 

“Even if you guys hug hyung so tight like this, you guys still need to clean all these mess, you know. No excuse. I won’t join,” Seunghyun speaks. They laugh again.

 

“Hyung eats more! You are so thin!” Daesung suddenly speaks from behind still hugging him.

 

“Hyung, you need fats? I’ve lots of it. Let’s share,” Seungri jokes but still not letting Seunghyun go.

 

“Shut up you two,” Seunghyun said.

 

Then, suddenly the three of them are startled with the sound of car outside the house. Jiyong is back. Immediately they break the hugs and those two dongsaengs move frantically cleaning up the mess. The sounds of the car only, already intimidate them. Jiyong will be furious looking at the messy kitchen. Seunghyun just chuckles looking at his frantic dongsaeng and just calmly removes the flours from his hair, face and shirts and then he moves to the sink, rinsing his face with water. He stills removing the flours from his hair at the sink when he hears Jiyong enters the house. He hears his other dongsaengs greets Jiyong and frantically with panic begging for Jiyong’s forgiveness. Seunghyun just chuckles hearing that and still facing the sink, removes the flour from his shirt. He then listens to his dongsaengs listing out the foods that they ordered for takeout just now. Jiyong’s favorites. Seungri is whining at Jiyong about his action of using Daesung’s card. Seunghyun just smiles but slowly he notices something. Jiyong doesn’t let out a single word since he entered the house just now. Even Seungri and Daesung are talking to him, Jiyong is silent. Seunghyun wrinkles at that and slowly he turns around.

 

He sees Jiyong is standing straight near the dining table, looking directly at him. Seungri tries to get his attention but Jiyong ignores him and just looking at Seunghyun. Daesung just quietly wiping the table as he looks at Jiyong is not responding to them.

 

Jiyong’s face is different. His face looks like he is angry but trying his best to hold in but with him, in his right hand, he is holding a white envelope. He holds it so tight till causing the envelope to be a bit crumpled. Seungri looks at Seunghyun and back to the silent Jiyong. Something happened in the office? Seunghyun notices Jiyong’s different mood and as he wipes his hands with the kitchen cloth, he speaks.

 

“Dae, Ri, can you leave us two here for a moment?” Seunghyun speaks with his serious low tone voice and obviously not taking a no as an answer. With that instruction alone, without asking back, Daesung moves to Seungri and pulls him to walk with him to upstairs. Once they entered Seungri’s room and the door is close, Seunghyun put down the kitchen cloth on the kitchen cabinet and walks slowly to Jiyong who at that time standing staring at him like a statue. His eyes look watery. Seunghyun didn’t say a word but as he moves to Jiyong, his eyes fall at the white envelope in Jiyong’s right hand. What is that?

 

Seunghyun stops right in front of Jiyong and he moves to take the white envelope in Jiyong’s hand but Jiyong holds it too tight and Seunghyun ends up snatch it from him.

Seunghyun with his eyes still on Jiyong, opens the envelope and his eyes then falls down taking a peek of what inside the envelope.

 

!!

 

Seunghyun with wide eyes looks at his dongsaeng back and he finds Jiyong’s tears already fall down and he is biting his trembling lips, staring at Seunghyun direct in his eyes.

 

“Hyung..” finally Jiyong opens his mouth with full efforts. He wants to burst with anger but Seunghyun ends up pulling him harsh to the house door, as in panic Seunghyun opens the door and pull Jiyong out of the house.

 

“I can explain this,” Seunghyun finally speaks still not letting go Jiyong’s hand.

 

Jiyong shakes his head furiously and he is still biting his trembling lips to stop himself from shouting to his eldest hyung.

 

“Explain????? Explain??? ING EXPLAIN WHAT!!!!?????? THAT THING WAS DATED 3 YEARS AGO!!!! ING 3……” and Jiyong unable to finish his words when Seunghyun covers his mouth with his left hand and definitely looking desperate.

 

“Shut up! Quiet! Not when they are here in the house. Let’s talk about this somewhere else,” Seunghyun said with glare in his eyes as he tries his best to calms Jiyong down. As if he is able to do that anyway. This is not how I plan to tell you Jiyong-ah! Where the hell you got these things! This is not the way!

 

“Let’s go by hyung’s car. Wear your shoes back and wait here. I’ll go take my car key and inform them first,” Seunghyun speaks clearly, try to control the situation.

 

Seunghyun immediately enters the house and take his car key on the dining table as he then moves to upstairs. He opens Seungri’s room and revealed his two worried dongsaengs inside there on the bed. He just stands at the door.

 

“Eat first. Don’t wait up. Hyung needs to go somewhere with Jiyong for awhile. Office stuffs, don’t worry,” Seunghyun lie and immediately their face expressions turn to a relieve one. Office matters. They nod understandingly. Seunghyun just smiles and leaves them. Once he walks out of the house, he finds Jiyong is standing beside his car, crying like hell. Jiyong is not listening to his hyung who asked him to enter the car so Seunghyun ends up open his car’s door to passenger seat, pulls his crying dongsaeng to the door and push him to get into the car. Seunghyun closes the door and then moves to gets into the driver seat. He starts his engine and finally drives out of their house area.

 

Seunghyun keeps on driving even he doesn’t know where he is going but the good thing is, Jiyong already stops his crying and just sobs a little. Jiyong just keep quiet throughout the journey, he doesn’t opens his mouth even a bit and not because of he is scared with Seunghyun but Jiyong is currently holding in his anger. He read everything that is in the envelope. Basically, everything. Somehow, the thing that made him mad the most is that he found out that the document was dated 3 years ago. Seunghyun has been hiding his illness for freaking 3 years and Jiyong know nothing about it. Jiyong just throws his view out of his window, refused to spare even a glance to his hyung.

 

Seunghyun just drives with his right hand holding the steering wheel and his other hand is massaging his temple as he is suddenly having a headache. This is definitely not how Seunghyun plans to tell Jiyong about his illness. Seunghyun doesn’t see this situation coming and things started to get out of hands. Finally he pulls a break in the middle of highway exactly on a bridge. They are in the middle of nowhere after Seunghyun drives without knowing where his destination is. Seunghyun let out a heavy sigh as he turns to his right side, looking at his silent dongsaeng. Right when he wants to open his mouth, Jiyong harshly opens the door, gets out of the car and literally slamming the door close. Exactly how Taeyang did 5 years ago. Slamming the door shut. They are indeed brothers.

 

Seunghyun closes his eyes after looking at Jiyong’s action and then he silently watches Jiyong walks to the bridge railing. Jiyong holds the rail and finally shouts as loud as he can. He shouts to the air, releasing his anger. He shouts nonstop and Seunghyun just listen from inside the car. Jiyong truly deserves to be mad at him. Totally mad at him. Seunghyun understands and he just looks at his crying dongsaeng from inside the car. Those shouting have turn into a loud cry. This is exactly what Seunghyun has been avoiding for these past 3 years of hiding his illness. Those shouting and wailing. He hates seeing these. His tear finally falls. How to fix this? Can I fix this? What should hyung do Jiyong-ah?

 

Seunghyun finally turn off his engine and he finally opens his door and get out from the car. He closes the door and leans his back at the car and just looks at Jiyong’s back. Jiyong is still crying. Seunghyun didn’t dare to say anything. Soon after that, finally Jiyong turns around and face him, with his crying face. Jiyong is sobbing.

 

“What is this hyung? WHAT THE IS THIS!!! WHY!!! HYUNG!!!!!” Jiyong is shouting at his eldest hyung. Finally he is raising his voice to the one which he respects the most in this world. The one whom he has been greeted with respects every day. The one who has been by his side from the first day he was born. The one who has been raising him up for all this while. The one who he lives with every day. They work together, eats together, hang out together, and damn!!! Seunghyun finally proves to Jiyong that his dongsaeng is definitely doesn’t know anything about him.

 

“Just what the hell are you thinking hyung! You ing hiding this from me?? FROM ME!! WE ING SEE EACH OTHER EVERY DAY, WE EAT TOGETHER EVERYDAY! WE SITS TOGETHER EVERY DAY! WE TALK TO EACH OTHER EVERY DAY! WE WORK TOGETHER EVERY FREAKING DAY!!! But you don’t even spare even one second to just tell me about this!!????? JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!! YOU ARE ING SICK BUT YOU STILL WORKING YOUR OFF!! YOU STILL WORKING OVERTIME EVERY DAY! YOU RARELY AT HOME! YOU GO FOR SITE VISITS EVERY WEEKS EVEN YOU ARE ING SICK!!” Jiyong shouts till the end of his lungs and Seunghyun didn’t interrupt even once.

 

“You are having a ing heart problem but you still….” Jiyong can’t finish his words and stares at his hyung with disbelief. “Hyung…. Is this… why you want Taeyang to come home?” Jiyong continues slowly.

 

Seunghyun ends up letting out a small sobs and this caused Jiyong to cry again. This is why Seunghyun has been asking Taeyang to come home. This is why Seunghyun has been begging at him to make Taeyang to come home. This is the reason. This is what Seunghyun has been hiding.

 

“Hyung….. You should at least tell me. At least tell me! Even if you don’t want the others to know, at least ing tells me! Why are you keeps everything to yourself alone? What am I to you? What are we hyung!! Are we not brothers? Are we not brothers’ hyung!? Hyung… What should I do hyung.. Hyung! Damn! You should tell me!” Jiyong said as he cries but Seunghyun stays silent.

 

“I know that you’ve been acting weird lately! I know that you’ve changed lately! You finally spend more time with us!! BUT!! I never ever expect this one!! I never expect this kind of things!” Jiyong said as he clenched his jaw and they end up in silent looking at each other.

 

“! Fine!” Jiyong suddenly calming himself and he looks at Seunghyun right in his eyes.

 

“Let’s get you treated hyung. Let’s have treatment properly now. Let’s meet Jong Suk together and ask him about this. I’ll ask my friend about this thing and let’s get you the best doctor from overseas. Let’s have treatment or surgery or whatever is that, let’s do it hyung. We have money hyung. We can afford this. We can afford to bring you to anywhere to get treatment. We can find you the best doctor in the world. Let’s do that hyung,” Jiyong said with determine in his voice and face full of hopes.

 

Seunghyun just looks at his determine dongsaeng with a sad face. He doesn’t know what to do with Jiyong right now.

 

“Ji..” Seunghyun finally opens his mouth. “We can’t do that anymore,” Seunghyun said it slowly.

 

Jiyong wrinkles at that statement. Why? Why? Why we can’t do that anymore? Why we can’t ing do that anymore?

 

“I’ve been into a surgery once and the result was not that good. The surgery was only to prolong my life but not permanently cure it. My body is not fit for the second surgery even if I want it, the risk is too high as my heart can stop at anytime during the second surgery,” Seunghyun continues. He can see Jiyong’s eyes are watery again.

 

“You have been into a surgery before?” Jiyong suddenly asking.

 

Damn! Seunghyun just closes his eyes, getting ready to receive another blow of anger from his dongsaeng.

 

“You have been into a surgery before? When?” Jiyong asked again.

 

“Last year,” Seunghyun answered shortly.

 

Jiyong let out a bitter laugh. Another revelation. Jiyong started to squeeze his mind tries his best to remember whether Seunghyun had going away for quite some time maybe for outstation last year or not and finally he let out a sigh. Seunghyun had been away for a month last year as he said he went for few factories visits out of Korea that time. Jiyong chuckles at that memory. He was lied to right under his nose.

 

“This is funny. When actually I thought my hyung was away for business, he was actually somewhere in a hospital, getting his body cut open. ,” Jiyong laughs bitterly and shakes his head. “You could die at that time, but we your dongsaengs didn’t know even a single thing about it. You are amazing hyung,”

 

He looks away. He tries to get his composure back. He is in silent for few minutes till he suddenly speaks.

 

“You can’t go through a second surgery, even with the best doctor?” Jiyong asked slowly, referring to what Seunghyun just explained before that. Seunghyun didn’t answer him. “Even with the best treatment?” he continues asking, and that silent that Seunghyun gives, is breaking Jiyong’s heart. Jiyong turns his back to his hyung, not willing to face Seunghyun. He cries again.

 

Jiyong shakes his head and looks back at the silent man.

 

“Then, what’s all these for??? All the money that we have! All the luxuries that we gained. What’s all these for? What are we doing for all these years hyung??? What are you have been doing for all these years! When not even one thing that we have now can ever save you!! What’s the purpose of working like hell since we were young and you lost everything along the way!? You lost your childhood hyung! You lost lots of our moments together! You lost our times that supposed to be spent together! You lost many things in life but STILL!! Not even one thing that we finally have now can even save you!” Jiyong burst out in anger again but crying at the same time.

 

“Is this worth it, hyung?” he asked again.

 

Seunghyun finally moves from his position and he walks slowly to his dongsaeng and when he is right in front of him, Seunghyun holds Jiyong’s shoulders tightly. With tears in his eyes and with full efforts, he whispers to his dongsaeng.

 

“Of course it’s worth it,” Seunghyun said softly and looks at Jiyong’s eyes with care. This man in front of him is the one who has become his backbone for all this time. Jiyong has to be strong for him and the family.

 

“I’ve been working for all this time, not for myself. I work for you, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri. For omma. I worked for all of you. What we have today is not to save me, but it’s for all of you. If you ask me whether it is worth it or not, of course it’s worth it, Ji… Having you guys growing up right before my eyes and looking at everyone gets what they want, of course it’s worth it. I might lost my childhood, my playtime, moments with all of you, but I still can see each and everyone smiles, hears each and everyone laughter even I was not there sharing the smiles and laughs, we are at least together and not even one of my dongsaengs is being taken away from me. Of course, it’s worth it. Hiding my illness from everyone is indeed a wrong thing to do, but if I’ve been given a choice to do this again or not, I’ll definitely choose to hide this again. It’s a wrong thing to you, but it’s a right thing to do for me, as your hyung,” Seunghyun explains slowly to Jiyong hoping that his dongsaeng understands the reason why he did this.

 

Jiyong ends up burst into tears again and straights away he hugs his hyung tightly and it makes Seunghyun hugging his dongsaeng back.

 

“You are my father hyung! No one can be my father except than you! I love you hyung.. I will save you hyung… I will save you.. I will definitely save you,” Jiyong repeat those words like a chant. Seunghyun just smiles by hearing that. He tightened the hugs.

 

“What about the others hyung? They will crush if they know this,” Jiyong speaks in his tears.

 

Seunghyun finally breaks the hug and looks at Jiyong in the eyes.

“They must not know this,” Seunghyun warn him.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

It’s a Saturday morning and surprisingly, the one who first gets up from his sleep, is the maknae Seungri. He turns to his side and found Daesung still in his deep sleep, basically drooling. Seungri looks at the watch on table beside his bed. It’s 815am. Too early for Saturday. Seungri decides to sleep again but his growling stomach didn’t let him. He turns to his side, at Daesung. He shakes his hyung’s body asking him to get up and prepare the breakfast but Daesung just ignore him. Seungri gives up and finally with only one eye opens, he gets up from his bed and lazily walks to his door. He opens the door and he stick out his head out of his room, looking at his left side, finding any trace whether the hyungs already up or not. He doesn’t know at what time his hyungs were back last night. They end up sleeping after waiting for their hyungs. Seungri then lazily step out of his room heading to the stairs. He stops at the stairs rails and look down at the kitchen from above. Clean table means no breakfast. Seungri then walks down the stairs and heads to the glass window and found the Bentley and Ferrari is there in their lawn. His other eye straightly opens that time. Hyungs are at home. Hmm.. No office today? Seungri straights away turn around and climbs the stairs, heading to Jiyong’s room. He opens the door slowly. He started to love all these no-lock room system. He grins evilly seeing the still sleeping Jiyong who sleeps with his back on top.

 

Seungri immediately jumps on the bed and hugs Jiyong so tight and caused Jiyong to groan out loud at that sudden shock! He almost died when Seungri did that.

 

“WHAT THE HELL SEUNGRI-AH!” Jiyong shouts at his maknae but Seungri just tightened the hug even more.

 

“Hyung….. I’m hungry,”                  

                                            

Jiyong just bury his face to the pillow and groaning with anger.

 

“You are old enough to prepare your own food. Go, prepare it yourself,” Jiyong replies with anger.

 

“Hyung, cook for me,”

 

“WHAT! No! Ask Dae,”

 

“He doesn’t want to get up hyung,”

 

“And what makes you think that I’ll get up for you?”

 

“Because you love me more?”

 

Jiyong shakes his head furiously and he ends up lifts his head and pushes Seungri away. Seungri finally gets to see Jiyong’s face.

 

“HYUNG! Why are you so ugly this morning! Your face swollen like hell! You got puffy eyes!” Seungri said half shouting, looking at his hyung. “Hyung, you cried?”

 

That question deserves a smack from Jiyong. Jiyong pushes his maknae till his maknae falls down from the bed and Jiyong back to his early posture to sleep, clearly ignoring his maknae’s statement.

 

Seungri gets up pouting and rubbing his . Jiyong has been acting weirdly since last night. Seungri is suddenly thinking of Seunghyun so he then leaves the room and heading to his hyung’s workplace. Seungri won’t go to Seunghyun’s bedroom as he knows that usually Seunghyun already woke up in this kind of hour and if his eldest hyung doesn’t go to work, he might just be in his workplace, working. Seungri knocks the door for few times but no response, so he just slowly opens the door and revealed no one in the room. Seunghyun is not in the room. Where the hell he is? Seungri walks away from the door and leaves heading to Seunghyun’s bedroom, finally.

 

Seungri is standing straightly in front of the door and contemplating whether he should knock or not but Seungri is trying his luck. He touches the door knob tries to open the door. Please, don’t lock. Don’t lock. Don’t lock. Don’t lock. Don’t lock.

Click!

It’s freaking UNLOCK. Seungri’s eyes turn wide looking at the doorknob. The door slightly opens. Dim light inside.

 

Damn! Can I open this? Can I enter? ! Curiosity is one damn thing that he hates the most. Seungri is gulping his saliva. What an early adventure in the morning. Seungri closes his eyes and shuts the door back. Hyung will be furious if I enter here. Let’s not do this, Seungri-ah. Don’t do this. At least, knock!

 

Seungri ends up knocking the door. He knocks and calling Seunghyun’s name for few times. No answers. Usually, two or three times of knocking already makes Seunghyun opens the door but this time 10 times of knocking, still no answers. The noise that he made caused Jiyong to gets up from his bed. Seungri is disturbing their eldest hyung.

 

“What are you doing?” Jiyong’s pissed voice coming from Seungri’s back. Seungri turns around and looks at Jiyong with concern.

 

“Hyung is not answering,” Seungri answered shortly.

 

“Of course, he won’t answer, Seungri-ah. He is obviously sleeping,” Jiyong is scolding the maknae.

 

“Usually, he will wake up after two or three knocks but now, I knocked so many times but he doesn’t answers. He’s an early riser hyung! No way he is still sleeping,” Seungri explains with wariness all over his face. Jiyong is taken aback at that explanation. Jiyong suddenly become alarmed as he moves to the door, and knock it few times.

 

“The door is unlock, hyung!” Seungri whispers to Jiyong. Jiyong with wide eyes looks at Seungri and he looks at the door knob. He turns the door knob.

 

Click!

 

Jiyong turns to Seungri with shock and then he slowly pushes the door slightly and revealed a dim light inside the room. The light is coming from a wooden table inside. Jiyong and Seungri enters the room, and too much to their surprise, the room is not as big as their room, once  they are inside, they can’t see the bed clearly as there is bookshelves between the door and the bed. The room is too simple and has no balcony like their bedrooms. Nice chair, nice wooden table, big wardrobe and the bedroom are indeed complete with everything but smaller than theirs. Seungri and Jiyong walks further inside the room and all they can hear is the sound of someone’s breathing on the bed. That breathing sounds is actually too loud from usual and it came from the person who is currently lying on the bed covers with comforter.

 

“Hyung… Hyung..” Seungri calls few times as he moves closer to the bed and he can see his eldest hyung is still sleeping but his face looking like he is in pain as it is too pale and he is sweating a lot. Seungri’s attention suddenly stops at the side table beside Seunghyun’s bed. Under the lamp, there are few bottles of meds and packets of tablets. He takes one bottle and examine it, meanwhile, Jiyong’s focus at that time actually stops at a broken guitar stands near Seunghyun’s table. That’s Taeyang’s.

 

“Ji hyung!” Seungri pulls him back to their current situation. He looks at his maknae who looks terrified at that time holding a bottle of medicine. Jiyong immediately snatch the bottle from him and then his view turns to the sleeping Seunghyun on the bed. Jiyong moves quickly to Seunghyun and found his hyung is breathing quite loud. He put his hand on Seunghyun’s sweaty forehead and his eyes turn wide. His hyung is burning up! His blue pajama is all wet with his sweats.

 

“Wake Dae and calls the doctor, hurry!” Jiyong said with panic in his voice. Seungri who is panic at that time immediately runs out of the room to wake Daesung up. Jiyong uses this opportunity to examine those meds and then immediately takes all of it and shoves it inside the drawer of the side table. He remembers Seunghyun’s words last night.

“They must not know this,”

Jiyong’s attention is back with Seunghyun on the bed. He sits slowly on the bed besides Seunghyun and then he wipes the sweats on his hyung’s forehead.

 

“Hyung… Hyung..” Jiyong tries to wake Seunghyun up.

 

Seunghyun moves slowly and finally he opens his eyes a bit. He can’t see the person beside him clearly as his headache is killing him. He shuts his eyes back and opens it again. He does it few times, adjusting his vision.

 

“Ji…” Finally he speaks but too slow.

 

“Hyung you are burning up.. I ask them to call the doctor now,” Jiyong said to him slowly.

 

Seunghyun closes his eyes back. He wants to snap at his dongsaeng for entering his room but heis too weak for that and he can’t think properly. He suffered pain all over his body, he is sweating badly and he can feel his very dry lips. He is indeed having a high fever. Then, suddenly he can hear a panic footsteps running entering his room. Here comes another intruder.

 

“Hyung! What happened? Oh my god! He is all sweaty, his pajama is wet hyung. He is too pale,”

 

That worried voice that definitely sounds like an ahjumma only can come from Daesung. Seunghyun can feel Daesung’s cold hands on his forehead. He winced a bit at that coldness.

 

“HE IS HOT!!” Daesung is stating the obvious. Seunghyun really wants to smack him at the head at that time. Too noisy.

 

“I am hot,” Seunghyun replies slowly without opens his eyes. They need to calm down a bit. This is just a fever.

 

Daesung looks at the silent Jiyong by hearing Seunghyun’s replies.

 

“He’s awake?” he whispers to Jiyong and Jiyong just nods. Daesung thought that Seunghyun is still sleeping or unconscious.

 

“Here here.. Cloth and water. We should wipe him!!” another panic frantic voice came along.

 

Seunghyun had no choice but to finally open his eyes to look at the sudden intruder but when he opens his eyes, the intruder already climb up his bed and sit at his right side looking all worried.

 

“Hyung, let me wipe you,” Seungri said with determine in his voice.

 

Seunghyun shakes his head and he turn to Jiyong on his left side. Silently begging for help but Jiyong shows no response.

 

“Hyung, you need to change. Your pajama is all wet and you need to wear a dry one now,” Daesung’s turn to move as he straights away walks to his hyung wardrobe and Seunghyun can’t even say no to him because Daesung already browsing through his wardrobe looking for a fine shirt to wear.

 

Seunghyun moves a bit and tries to sit; and Jiyong finally moves to help the weak Seunghyun to get up and sit properly. Jiyong adjust the pillow behind Seunghyun and helps him to leans his back on it. Seunghyun blinks his eyes few times but suddenly he remembers something and immediately looks at his side table and found nothing on it. His view turns to Jiyong. Jiyong just looks at him back and Seunghyun knows that Jiyong already hide his meds somewhere.

 

Then suddenly a pair of hands moves to his pajama, trying to his clothes. Seunghyun stops the hands and looks at the owner of the hands with deathly look.

 

“Hyung! Don’t be mad! You need to change hyung. You are all wet and pale, come I help you,” Seungri said with wariness in his voice.

 

“Ri…” Seunghyun finally speaks with his raspy hoarse voice. “Hyung still can do it. You don’t have to me,”

 

“Hyung, this one,” Daesung shows him a dark blue t-shirt, round collar. Not that thick and and not that thin. Seunghyun just nods his head. Daesung moves to his left side of the bed and gives the shirt to him. Seunghyun takes the shirt and then he looks at everyone who obviously is looking at him at the moment.

 

“What?” Seunghyun asked suddenly.

 

“Change,” Seungri said.

 

“I will but why all of you looking at me?”

 

“We wait for you to change, I need to wipe you,” Seungri continues.

 

Seunghyun let out a sigh. He is frustrated enough that everyone is in his bedroom, and now he is being control by his maknae and he can’t really say no about it.

 

“Turn around,” Seunghyun said shortly.

 

“WHAT!?” The three of them reply at the same time.

 

Seunghyun really hopes he can smack everyone right now but he has no strength to do it.

 

“Hyung said turn around or I’ll kick each and every one of you out of this room this instant,” Seunghyun finally said it with firm and in intimidating manners. Everyone is taken aback at that instruction and slowly turns their back around. Seunghyun is still intimidating as ever even he is sick.

 

Once everyone turns around, Seunghyun slowly his pajama and slowly taking of the wet clothes. When he moves to take off the clothes, he noticed that Jiyong turn a bit and throw a glance at him but his eyes are not on him but on his body, his chest particularly. The scar from the surgery before is there. Jiyong’s eyes then go to Seunghyun. They look at each other, and Seunghyun notice that Jiyong’s eyes are watery, Jiyong immediately looks away and he then moves, walk out of the room.

 

Seunghyun just slowly wearing the shirt that Daesung gave just now and he let out a small cough, signaling that he is finished already. Both his dongsaengs turn to look at him.

 

“Hyung! Why you straightly wear it, I need to wipe you,” Seungri scolds his hyung.

 

“It’s cold, Ri,” Seunghyun said shortly.

 

Daesung takes the dry cloth from Seungri’s hand and use it to wipes the sweat on Seunghyun’s forehead, face, and neck. Daesung signals to Seungri asking for the basin of water that he brought with him and Seungri just gives it to Daesung. Daesung then wet the cloth with the warm water and wipes Seunghyun’s left hand slowly. Seunghyun just let him wipe where he wants to wipe and he just closes his eyes, resting but his still throbbing head makes him opens his eyes.

 

“Ri, get hyung aspirin,” Seunghyun said as he massaging his temple with his right hand. Seungri straightly moves to get what his hyung need.

 

“Bring the cooling fever pad with you as well,” Daesung said to his maknae when Seungri is almost out of the room.

 

Daesung continues to wipe his hyung right hand after that and he can feels Seunghyun’s high temperature. Seunghyun never gets a high fever like this and this makes Daesung worried even more. He rarely seeing his eldest hyung falls sick till he can’t get up from the bed. When he is busily wiping his hyung, Daesung take the chance to look around the room. Simple decoration, nice furniture, good paintings, no balcony and yeah his bedroom is smaller than theirs.

 

“What are you looking at?” Seunghyun asked suddenly with his eyes open looking at Daesung who is startled by his voice.

 

“Your room, hyung,”

 

“Why?”

 

“Smaller than us, I thought your room is the biggest in the house,” Daesung said what’s in his mind. Seunghyun smiles at that.

 

“I don’t need a bigger room,” Seunghyun said shortly and then he is back massaging his temple.

 

“Why you don’t allow us to enter your room?” Daesung finally asked and Seunghyun stops massaging his head and he opens his eyes looking at Daesung who currently is massaging his left shoulder down to his palm.

 

“Why do you want to enter here in the first place,” Seunghyun ask him back.

 

“To look for you,” Daesung replied shortly stills looking at his eldest hyung and then he moves his eyes to look around the room again. “Your room is smaller than us, no balcony and too simple. While our rooms are bigger, have balcony and the deco are brighter than here. I’m just wondering. You give us many things but only have a bit for yourself. Let’s at least get you a king sized bed hyung,” Daesung suggesting with his wide smiles but Seunghyun knows him too well not to noticing the meaning behind his words. Daesung might be the heart of the family, the cheerful one, the most patience out of everyone but he is too a very deep person. Daesung knows that Seunghyun knows what he means. Seunghyun just smiles at him and nods.

 

“Once I’m well, let’s shopping for my room,” Seunghyun said.

 

Daesung nods at him but he can’t wash away the concern that he feels inside. Why I feel different? Why do I feel like something is not right? Something is definitely not right, but what is it?

 

“Hyung, we are okay right,” Daesung suddenly asked and Seunghyun is taken aback at that sudden question. This kid and his instinct!

 

“Of course we are okay,”

 

Thank goodness, that time Seungri enters the room with a tray in his hand. He brings a glass of water, aspirin and cooling pad for Seunghyun.

 

“Hyung, Jong Suk hyung is here,” Seungri said and right on time, Jong Suk enters the room with Jiyong by his side.

 

“Okay, you guys please wait outside first. Let me run a few check up on your hyung and then I’ll call all of you back here,” Jong Suk smiles to everyone in the room. He knows Seunghyun’s dongsaengs very well as this is not his first time coming here. Daesung and Seungri just moves and walks out of the room but Jiyong is not moving from where he stands. He is standing at the end of Seunghyun’s bed with his hands fold up to his chest. Seunghyun just looks at him and then he looks at Jong Suk.

 

“Oh, Jiyong. He is staying,” Jong Suk said, knowing what Seunghyun has been thinking.

 

Damn!

 

Jong Suk runs a few checks up on Seunghyun, taking his temperature, checking his pulse, heartbeat, blood pressure and giving him one shot of injection as his temperature is too high. Only Jong Suk and Seunghyun are talking throughout the check up and Jiyong still standing watching everything like a hawk. He didn’t say a word to them and Seunghyun notices that but choose to ignore it.

 

“These are the meds for you fever, cough, throat, and muscle pain. Finish your antibiotic Hyun as you always didn’t finish your antibiotic. Don’t forget your vitamin,” Jong Suk reminds him like a mother. Seunghyun just nods his head at him silently praying for Jong Suk to get out from the house as soon as possible. “Hmm.. I already talked to Jiyong just now before coming up here,” Jong Suk speaks as he keeps his things inside his bag.

 

“Why I suddenly get the feeling that I won’t like even a word that is going to come out from your mouth, Jong Suk-ah,” Seunghyun gives his best friend a deathly glare.

 

“Let’s get you warded next week,” Jiyong finally spills it out.