27TH CHAPTER

TOGETHER

Eun Hye stared at her reflection in the mirror, as she is still wearing her bathrobe and her damp hair is covered with a damp towel up on her head. She just came out from her bathroom, just had her morning bath as soon after she cooked a soup that she wanted to bring together with her to the hospital later. She spent the night in her house yesterday because today is her off day. She couldn’t sleep last night even after having a hectic day before. Maybe because she was just too excited. Her lips were slowly upturned into a small smile when she is thinking of the reason.

 

Flashback

“Eun Hye-sshi… We would like to bring you to him…” Jiyong finally said it out.

 

She froze in her spot as she stares back at Jiyong who is looking back at her with his confident face. She looks not so sure at the idea for a moment.

 

“Don’t you want to meet him?” Taeyang’s turn to ask when he can sees how Eun Hye’s face changed at Jiyong’s statement just now.

 

She remained in silent for few seconds, till she finally opens .

 

“I do want to meet him…” She said softly.

 

“Then? You looked hesitated… He wanted to meet you Eun Hye-sshi… He really does…” Jiyong said.

 

“I know…” Eun Hye replied and then she gave them her sad smile. “But he only wanted to meet me just to say goodbye, isn’t it… So, what’s good in that? He left me once and now he wants to leave me again… I won’t let my heart broke twice…” Eun Hye said with her fake smile. “I know he is giving up… It’s not that hard to tell… I observed his progress every day and I watched him every day, Jiyong-sshi… I know everything… His health is deteriorating… I know… And that is the very reason why both of you wanted to bring me to him, isn’t it? Because the time is almost over…”

 

Taeyang and Jiyong look at Eun Hye and can’t help but wondering inside on how this woman can knows everything that they were thinking.

 

“I came to him every day and he knew… and I think that’s enough…” Eun Hye said calmly.

 

“You came to him?” Jiyong said, unable to stop himself.

 

Eun Hye nods her head. “I was the nurse with the mask....” she said with a small laugh.

 

Taeyang and Jiyong gasp as they heard that from Eun Hye but she just smiled at both of them.

 

“Your hyung knew…”she said.

 

“How?” Taeyang asked as he finally remembered the first time he met the nurse and everything slowly started to falls into places.

 

“He recognized me…” Eun Hye said.

 

“And he didn’t say anything about it…” Jiyong muttered slowly under his breath. He closed his eyes in regrets. How things can become this way.

 

“Don’t worry about it Jiyong-sshi… It was not your fault. Whatever happened between me and him, it was meant to be that way. It was no one faults. We just met at the wrong time, that’s all” Eun Hye said as she realized how sorry Jiyong is right now.

 

“At least, please meet him once…” Taeyang said as he looks at Eun Hye sadly. Slowly he can see how the tears start to form in her eyes. “For him at least…”

 

Eun Hye takes a deep breath. For him.

“Come back and check up on me…”

He wanted to meet me again…

 

“Eun Hye-sshi… He didn’t have to say it out loud… I know… He wanted to meet you so bad…” Jiyong said. “So bad till he didn’t say a word today but just looking out at the window in silent… He looks so sad because you didn’t come for him. This time, even if it is to say goodbye, let’s be fair to each other… Let him meet you one more time… Even for a second... Let him see your face… Not covered by the mask this time… Let him hold your hand… At least gives him that, Eun Hye-sshi, and we the whole family will be so grateful and appreciate it so much… He did everything for us, Eun Hye-sshi and I bet you knew about it too. He must tell about us a lot to you. He spent his life time, raising us, and took care of us… But you Eun Hye-sshi… You… You are the only selfish thing that he had ever done for himself. He just wanted to be truly happy for once. He loves no other but you… You can have my word on that…”Jiyong said.

 

Tears are falling from Eun Hye’s eyes. She can’t help but to feel so good when she heard Jiyong said that Seunghyun loves her and no one else. The thing that even Seunghyun himself never say to her even once.

 

She bites her trembling lips as she takes another deep breath to bring herself to speak. Her voice shaken but she still smiles at Taeyang and Jiyong.

 

“Can I meet him tomorrow?” she said slowly and the two brothers barely catch her words.

 

“Why tomorrow?” Taeyang asked.

 

“Tomorrow is my off day… Hmmm.. I’m such a mess today… I’m a bit embarrassed to tell you two this, but… But… I would like to look pretty in front of him at least…” Eun Hye said with her shy smiles.

 

Jiyong and Taeyang can’t help but chuckles at her actions. No wonder hyung could fall for her… She’s adorable.

 

“Can we do that? I’ll meet him with Seungri… After I fetched him up from school…” Eun Hye said.

 

Taeyang and Jiyong’s eyes turn wide. Fetch Seungri from school???

 

Eun Hye noticed that sudden changed of face expressions. “Well, he asked me for help on something and we decided to do it tomorrow. Because tomorrow is my off day, I told him that I would like to fetch him up from school and come back here together…” Eun Hye explained.

 

“You are quite closed with him…” Jiyong said.

 

Eun Hye just smiles. “He is so nice and cute. I heard a lot about him from your hyung… He told me about his dongsaengs a lot, including both of you and Daesung.” Eun Hye said.

 

“What did he said about me?” Taeyang suddenly asked and his question received a look from Jiyong.

 

“What did he said about me too???” Jiyong asked right after he gives a look at Taeyang.

 

Eun Hye can’t help but let out a small laughs at both of them. They are exactly like what Seunghyun has told her before.

 

“Your hyung is your die-hard fan, Taeyang-sshi and he has a lot of your things like special edition lightstick, your banner, your poster, your wristband, and even your water bottle, basically everything that has your face and your name on it. He has it all. Go gives a check on your hyung’s playlist in his phone. Only your songs… He only has your songs in his playlist… But that time, I didn’t even know that you are actually his dongsaeng. I just thought he just some sorts of crazy fans of yours like myself… So, I didn’t say anything back then…” Eun Hye said with a smile. “He mentioned about you to me without telling me your name… and now I understand why… He just doesn’t want the family issues affecting your career…”

 

Eun Hye then turns to Jiyong.

 

“I actually was not that shock about what you did to me before this Jiyong-sshi… Because your hyung told me once that he has this one bad tempered dongsaeng with the name of Jiyong. He said you are nice, kind hearted, naughty but just don’t get to your bad side or else something big will happen. And yeah, your hyung was right… Big thing did happened..” Eun Hye said as she laughs about it but then she shakes her head slowly. “You are protective towards your family and a bit possessive… I know.. So, I understand why you reacted in that way… Your family is your everything and your hyung loves that side of you very much…”

 

The two brothers just look at Eun Hye in silent. This woman knows too much. They feel like just want to drag her up to their hyung right at the moment, but slowly they understand her reason. She just wanted to look pretty to their hyung.

 

“You knew too much…” Taeyang said with a smile.

 

“You love him too much…” Jiyong said as he looks at her sadly.

 

Taeyang and Eun Hye looks at Jiyong at that sudden statement. Eun Hye just smiles at Jiyong sweetly. How can I not love him, Jiyong… He is my first love…

 

Then she coughs a little to brush away the sad atmosphere that suddenly appeared between them.

 

“Well, I guess I’ll meet both of you tomorrow then…” Eun Hye said in her cheerful voice.

 

Taeyang and Jiyong nod their heads in agreement.

 

“Our hyung met the right woman… Thank you, Eun Hye-sshi… Let’s meet tomorrow,” Taeyang said with a warm smile.

 

Eun Hye let out a relieved sighs as she stands in front of her mirror quietly. Her small smile fades when she looks at her dark circle around her eyes. She moves forward a bit, getting near to the mirror as she touches her dark circle with her fingers.

 

“Haisy… How to cover this one… Hmm… Concealer will do…” she muttered to herself.

 

Let’s, do some trick on this face. She takes out all of her brushes, pads, puffs and pencils. She starts to apply some makeup on her face with a small smile still lingering around her lips. I will make you smile widely today, Seunghyun-ahh…

 

She’s nearly done with her makeup as she blends in the concealer under her eyes. She chose to wear a pink lip tint just to make her lips look a bit natural. She nods her head in satisfaction at her reflection in the mirror. This looks alright…

 

She moves back and she pulls off the damp cloth on her head that covered her damp hair just now. She dries her hair with the cloth and after that she switches on her hair dryer and continues the process. She dries her till she is satisfied, and then she switches off the hair dryer and put it aside. She hummed a little as her fingers moved softly through strands of her hair. How do I do my hair to today… Hmm… Should I use a hair clip? Braid it? Ponytail? Braid it to the left side, would look nice…

 

Eun Hye did several of styles on her hair and she moves her head in front of the mirror to look which style suits her best. She just wants to look beautiful today. She can’t remember when the last time she tries to look pretty, doing her hair, doing her makeup or even dressing up. Her current work couldn't let her does all of that. She fixes her strands of hair with her fingers but then she ended up stares at her reflection quietly, not moving.

 

“You are prettier with your hair down,”

 

Again, her lips drawing out a small smile at that sudden flashed of memories. She pulls off the hair band that she used just now from her hair and softly she let her hair down, with one side of her hair she tacks it behind her right ear. Her smiles grown wider at the sight of her own reflection in the mirror. Perfect.

 

Now, now, now… What should I wear?

 

Eun Hye turns around and walks in speed to her wardrobe behind her. She opens it widely and she scanned through her clothes inside. She rummaged through her clothes one by one that hanging inside it till her hands finally stop at one particular dress that before this she only wore it once. She takes out the dress slowly and brings it to the mirror. She brings the dress closer to her body as her eyes are fixed on the mirror, looking at her reflection. Why must you bought for me a black dress, Seunghyun-ahh… Sigh.

 

I’m wearing it… I don’t care…

 

Eun Hye takes the hanger off from the dress and she does as what she said to herself before. She is going to wear it. After gets into the dress, she walks back to the mirror, admiring the view for a moment. She fixes her hair and she finally smiles with satisfaction.

 

Eun Hye then takes her purse and walks out from her room and heading to her kitchen downstairs. Once she reaches her kitchen, she opens the pot that have a hot vegetable soup that she cooked before she went taking her bath just now. She slowly pours down the soup into the thermos.

 

“Ahhh~~ This smells nice…” she said to herself. “I will feed you with this myself…”

 

Eun Hye smiles widely as she puts down the pot and smells the soup for one last time before close it with the cover. She turns to the clock at the wall. I need to make a move now.

 

She happily takes the thermos with her, heading to the door.

 

No matter what will happen between us Seunghyun-ahh, let’s live in the moment happily till the end. We at least deserve that….

 

***************************************************************************************

 

Jiyong is sitting on the bed near Seunghyun’s legs with folded arms to his chest as he stares on the floor quietly, meanwhile Taeyang is sitting in silent on his usual chair, with his both hands are resting on the arm rest and his eyes are focusing on his hyung who is lying on his back in almost sitting position on the bed. His hyung can’t lie down so much now because his chest won’t feel comfortable and even during this early morning, the nurse need to change his oxygen tube to an oxygen mask to provide more oxygen to his hyung. Daesung is sitting on the bed, very near to Seunghyun, holding his hyung’s left hand as his eyes are on his hyung. He just watches his hyung is breathing deeply with the help of the oxygen mask and the mask fogging at each of his hyung’s deep breaths.

 

Their hyung is not sleeping but just merely closing his eyes, resting. He doesn’t say a single word today and just blink his eyes and nodding his head slightly at every word that Taeyang, Jiyong or Daesung said to him. Jiyong already informed Seunghyun’s secretary, Hye Jung about Seunghyun’s current condition this morning and because of that, there are certain trusted people from the office are already here in the hospital. All of them are waiting outside the room and this including Mr. Jung. They are talking with the team of doctors that handling his hyung’s case. However, they are not allowed to come inside the room, because as what being instructed before, only the family can comes in.

 

Seunghyun opens his eyes weakly and he can’t really see his surrounding, but he moves his head to the left as he feels someone is holding his left hand. Seunghyun opens and closed his eyes for few times till his vision is a bit clearer, as slowly he can sees Daesung in front of him. A faint smile appeared on his lips and Daesung finally smiles at him too.

 

“Hyung…” Daesung said softly. His hyung just looks at him with his soft eyes and Daesung can feel that his hyung is holding back his hand a bit harder. “Yes hyung… I’m here…” Daesung said slowly to his hyung.

 

“Dae…” Seunghyun said weakly through his oxygen mask. That is his first word of the day.

 

“Yes hyung…” Daesung replied as he moves near to his hyung to listen to Seunghyun’s slows voice.

 

“I’m…. sorry….” Seunghyun takes a very deep breath to say it out.

 

“Why hyung…” Daesung asked.

 

“Your….. Convocation…” Seunghyun answerd. Daesung pursed his lips as he knows what Seunghyun is apologized for. “Hyung is….. going to miss…. It….”

 

Daesung moves his right hand to his hyung’s head and caressed his hyung’s hair softly. Slowly he removes his hyung’s hair that fall onto his forehead.

 

“Don’t talk too much hyung… You are not well….” Daesung comforts his eldest hyung.

 

“But….. Taeyang will be there…… for me…. So… don’t worry,,,” Seunghyun continues anyway.

 

Daesung just nods his head, listening to his hyung’s words.

 

“Ask him…… for a big….. bouquet of flowers….” Seunghyun said with his weak smile. Seunghyun tightened his grip on Daesung’s hand.

 

Daesung’s tears starts to form in his eyes as he looks into his hyung’s eyes sadly. Can’t we have a little more time hyung… This is too much for us…

 

“Do you love me hyung?” Daesung asked with his shaken voice.

 

“What… kind of… question is that…” Seunghyun replied.

 

“Can’t you bring the flowers yourself?” Daesung asked as finally his tears fall from his eyes. He bites his lips when he can feel himself starts to sob. This is hard.

 

Seunghyun does not reply to that question right away but just looks at his dongsaeng sadly. He moves his left hand from Daesung’s grip slowly and brings it to Daesung’s right cheek. Softly he wipes away Daesung’s tear with his thumb.

 

“I… would like… to…” Seunghyun said softly. He takes another deep breath and let it out slowly. Seunghyun moves his hand back to hold Daesung’s hand.

 

Jiyong’s tears fall down when he heard what Seunghyun said just now and he just looks away, as he can’t bear to look at Daesung and Seunghyun talking right now. Taeyang just looks at his hyung talking to Daesung quietly trying his best to be calm in this kind of situation.

 

“Hyung… is so proud.. of you… Daesung-ahh” Seunghyun said to Daesung. “I’m so glad… I have… you as… my dongsaeng…” Seunghyun gives out a faint smile. “We did… have a good time… Isn’t it?”

 

Daesung nods his head at the question and just let another tear falls from his eyes.

 

“So, Dae….”

 

“Yes, hyung…” Daesung answered softly.

 

“Take care of them…..”

 

Daesung frowns at that sudden reminder. He knows damn well who is “them” that his hyung just mentioned. It is obviously their family.

 

“Hyung…” Daesung said.

 

“Hmm…” Seunghyun replied.

 

“I love you…”

 

Seunghyun’s weak smile grown wider at those words from Daesung but his dongsaeng just looks at him with a serious face.

 

“I love you… I love you.. I love you very very much…” Daesung said in between of his tears.

 

Seunghyun just smiles and nods his head slowly. Seunghyun closed his eyes back slowly and he can feel Daesung’s finger at the side of his left eye, wiping the tear that just dropped.

 

“Wait for Seungri, hyung…” Daesung said in whispers to Seunghyun. “Someone is coming with him…”

 

Seunghyun does not reply but just tightened his grip in Daesung’s hand. Daesung gets up a bit slowly and moves nearer to Seunghyun’s head and kisses his hyung’s forehead.

 

“We love you…”

 

***************************************************************************************

 

Eun Hye is driving her car on her way to Seungri’s school to fetch him up and she just can’t wipe away her smile from her face. She is happy that she is on her way to fetch her dongsaeng and she is happy that she is on her way to meet the love of her life too. Eun Hye moves forward a bit and looks up at the sky and she draws out a small smile as she looks at the weather today. The sky looks a bit cloudy and there are cold winds just now. Will it snow today?

 

She continues to drive and at there are few times she takes a glance to the thermos that she put on the passenger seat beside her. She smiles.

 

I will feed you with this soup myself…

 

On her way almost arrived at Seungri’s school, she notices one florist shop at her left side and she immediately gives her left signal and stop at the left side of the road. She turns around to have a look at the florist shop.

 

“Should I bring flowers with me?” she mutters slowly to herself. She looks at her watch at her left hand. 10 mins left to fetch Seungri. Let’s buy it quickly.

 

Eun Hye turns off her engine and pulls off the buckles of her seat belt. She comes down from the car bringing her purse with her. She quickly runs to the florist shop and stops at the front of the shop while her eyes immediately scanning those pretty flowers at the front of the shop. One lady comes out and greets her.

 

“What flowers do you need, Miss?” the lady asked.

 

“Hmmm..” Eun Hye is taking her time to think what flowers that she wants.

 

Roses are common. Tulips are boring. Lilies are too big. And her eyes finally stop at the terrace inside the shop, near the window.

 

White baby breath flowers. Her smiles grown wider.

 

“Gives me one hand bouquet of baby breath…” Eun Hye said. “Don’t make it with a wrapper but just tie it with something… A rope or ribbon.. Make it look simple, not too big… One handful is enough…” Eun Hye explained to the lady.

 

The lady nods her head with a smile and does just like what Eun Hye said. Eun Hye enters the shop and observes the lady doing her job and she gets what she wants. One beautiful hand bouquet of a white baby breath flowers and it was tied with a chocolate rope. Simple and nice. Eun Hye pays the lady and thankfully leaves the shop. She runs to her car and right at the moment she wants to open her car, delicately the snowflakes falls from the cloudy skies. The snow fell softly to the silent ground at the first sigh of the wind. Eun Hye let out her left hand to feel the falling of the snows and she smiles sweetly as she looks up at the sky. The first snow. Eun Hye let out a heavy sighs. A delicious soup, a hand bouquet of white baby breath flowers and the first snow. It’s perfect.

 

We at least deserve this, Seunghyun-ahh….

 

She then opens the car’s door and get inside it. She puts the flowers beside the thermos and she looks at the sight of it for a moment. It’s beautiful. She then closed her door.

 

Now, let’s get your maknae, Seunghyun-ahh…

 

She continues to drive again, heading to the school that is not that far anymore. She speeds up a bit and finally she can see the school. The students already coming out from the school, flooding the streets and Eun Hye’s eyes are looking into the crowd to find Seungri. She drives her car forward slowly and her eyes are still looking around to find him.

 

Finally, there he is. Seungri just comes out from the school while his eyes are on his phone screen. Seungri is not looking up but just looking at his phone and walking away from the crowd in front of the school. He looks like he is texting someone. Eun Hye gives him a honk a bit to let Seungri knows her presence. When he heard the honking sound, Seungri finally lifts up his head and turn around to look at behind him. Eun Hye waves at him from inside the car and Seungri waves at her back with his happy face. He turns around to walk to her car but suddenly, in speed a black van appeared taking over Eun Hye’s car and stop in front of her. Seungri looks taken aback at that sudden appearance of the black van at the side of the road, near him but everything happens too fast and in few seconds, Eun Hye sees with her own eyes how two men suddenly come out from the black van and pulls Seungri harshly into their van.

 

“OH MY GOD!! Seungri!!!!” Eun Hye screams in her car.

 

Eun Hye gives out a very loud and long honking sound to take the crowd’s intention but the van was too fast and moves right away when Seungri is already inside the van.

Eun Hye with panic and with her shaking hands, she takes out her phone from her purse and press her fuel as well, with speed following the black van from behind.

 

***************************************************************************************

Jiyong is standing at the glass window, besides Taeyang’s chair, watching the first snowfalls in silent. The sky looks cloudy and he can see slowly the roads down there are covered with snows. The room is too quiet right now and only the hissing sound from the oxygen machine and the beeping sound from the heart monitor that accompanied the four of them at the moment. No one is letting out a word. Jiyong knows that Daesung is keeps on crying in silent just now his dongsaeng’s tears can’t be stop. Daesung is still sitting on the same spot on the bed, near Seunghyun and Taeyang from the very beginning just locks his mouth, not even once he gotten up from his chair. The only who keeps moving right now is only Jiyong. He couldn’t sit still and he is quite restless right now. He is worried and his heart ache at every time he turns to looks at their eldest hyung who is still breathing deeply on the bed with his eyes closed. Outside the room, people are flooding in. The news about Seunghyun has been spread out to certain people and they are coming right away as soon as they heard about it. Everyone is damn shock at the news because no one knows about Seunghyun’s illness from the very beginning. Now, everything starts to fall into places and now they realized the reason why Seunghyun was stepping down from his position and let Jiyong replace him.

 

Jiyong met with Hye Jung just now outside the room and only God knows how much that woman cry till Jiyong needs to comfort her by hugging her. Hye Jung is the closest people to Seunghyun besides then the family and Mr. Jung. She knows him very well and her tears are explainable. Mr. Jung doesn’t talk very much and just nods his head slightly when people talk to him. The people from the company just get to meet Jiyong only and they were not allowed to meet Taeyang and Daesung inside.

 

Right now, they are waiting for Seungri to come back from school and bring that special someone with him to meet with Seunghyun. They need to meet no matter what and Jiyong silently praying in his heart for his hyung to keep holding on till Seungri comes back. They are in defeat right now. Jong Suk’s words to them just now finally break their heart even more.

 

“He is too tired… He wants to rest so badly and we can’t do much about it… You know what I meant…” Jong Suk said to them after he did a check up on Seunghyun.

 

Jiyong looks at his watch, and he sighs. They must be on their way right now.

 

“Hyung…” Daesung’s voice fills in the room. Jiyong turns around and he sees Daesung is looking at him. “Your phone… Someone’s calling…”

 

Jiyong moves in speed to his phone on the bed behind Daesung and his eyes turn wide at the phone screen.

 

Da Ra is calling him right now, for the first time since the incident between them happened. Why today? Why she called? Did she know about Seunghyun’s state right now?

 

Jiyong moves to the couch and he swipes the green icon on his phone, picking up the call.

 

“Hello…” Jiyong starts.

 

“Ji!! Ji…!! Oh my god! I’m sorry!! I’m so sorry!!! I’m so sorry Ji!” Da Ra’s crying voice appeared.

 

Jiyong is taken aback at that sudden words and he can’t help but to become alert right away when he heard Da Ra’s crying voice.

 

“Da Ra….”

 

“Ji!! I’m sorry, I don’t know! Where’s Seungri!???? Seungri! Where is he now???” Da Ra asked in between her tears. She sounds panic.

 

Jiyong turns around to look at Taeyang on the chair. Why Da Ra is asking about Seungri?

 

“Seungri? Seungri might on his way here to hospital from school….” Jiyong answered. Taeyang and Daesung look back at Jiyong when he heard Jiyong is mentioning about Seungri.

 

“OH MY GOD JI!! NO!!! Listen!! I knew everything now.. I heard everything!! Ji! Go look for Seungri now!! Jonghyun oppa kidnapped him!! I overheard his conversation just now!! Oppa went out already… He went to Seungri right now!!” Da Ra said in speed.

 

Jiyong’s eyes turn wide and he gives Taeyang a shocking look as he then right away walking out from the room fast. Taeyang can feels something is happening and he immediately gets up from his seat to follow Jiyong out of the room.

 

“You stay...” Taeyang said to Daesung before he walks out. Daesung’s heart beating so fast and he turns back to Seunghyun in worried. Something happened to Seungri? Oh please! Not now! Not when Seunghyun hyung is like this… Daesung closed his eyes and prays in his heart.

 

Outside the room, Taeyang follows Jiyong to the corner of the hallway, far from the people that is standing outside their hyung’s room. Jiyong is still on the phone.

 

“Where did he take him???”Jiyong asked in speed. Taeyang is standing in front of Jiyong with his both hands at his waist. What happened right now?

 

“I don’t know! He talked through his phone just now and he asked some people to tie Seungri or something… His people kidnapped Seungri from school!!” Da Ra said.

 

“WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?” Jiyong asked as he massaging his temple. He wants to kill Jonghyun right now. Taeyang holds Jiyong’s shoulder and mouthing to him “what happened”.

 

“I’m at home!! I was grounded for god sake Ji!!! Please go look for Seungri now!! Please!!! We both know what he can do!” Da Ra said.

 

“!! I’ll call you later! Keep your phone with you!” Jiyong said and then he cuts off the line.

 

“What the happened!???” Taeyang asked immediately right after Jiyong cuts off the line.

 

“Jonghyun kidnapped Seungri!” Jiyong replied.

 

Taeyang with wide eyes brings his both hands to his head! What the hell! Why this kind of things happened now!

 

“Uncle Jung!” Jiyong calls in hurry and his voice tone caused everyone to turn at him. Mr. Jung who is watching them from the very beginning, walks to them in speed.

 

“What? What happened?? Why are you guys like this?” Mr. Jung asked in whispers.

 

Jiyong then moves nearer to Mr. Jung and whispers something to him. Taeyang doesn’t know what to do right now. He hopes Jiyong has plan. Mr. Jung looks back at Jiyong with wide eyes after he heard what Jiyong has been saying to him.

 

“Alert police and our people…. Look for him right away!” Jiyong said to Mr. Jung and the old man nods his head and moves right away.

 

“GPS!! GPS!! Seungri’s phone!!” Taeyang said in speed as he takes out his phone from his pocket. They move away from where they are standing right now, leaving the area to go and look for Seungri. Jiyong walks to Hye Jung and pulls her to him.

 

“Hye Jung, go in and stays with Daesung and Seunghyun hyung… I and Taeyang need to go somewhere… Please..” Jiyong whispers to her.

 

“Where are you going??” Hye Jung asked with her wide eyes. This is not the time to leave Seunghyun.

 

“I’ll text you the reason but please, do what you can…. Take care of them… I need to leave first..” Jiyong said and he just pats Hye Jung’s shoulder and leaves the area through the crowd of people who is watching them in silent. Taeyang is already waiting for him at the elevator and both of them enter the elevator right away as soon as it opens for them.

 

“I will kill Jonghyun with my own hands this time…”

 

***************************************************************************************

 

Seungri blinks his eyes few times when he finally conscious and slowly he open his eyes to look around him. Right when he wants to move his head to look around, he can feels his head hurt so much because someone just hit him on the head with something when he was taken away in front of the school just now. He wants to groan because of the pain but he just realized that his mouth was taped and he finally tries to move but he can’t because he was tied down on a chair. He finally looks around and there is only one lamp on his head and the surrounding is too dark so he couldn’t see anything further. Seungri makes a sound to call anyone and he struggles a bit, trying his luck if he can loosen the rope around him.

 

What the is this? Why the hell they took me? ! Are they trying to take my organs or what?? Ransom money?? Ahh, ! Hyung, please look for me… Please!!

 

Seungri makes a sound again through his mouth that being taped but his efforts was in vain when finally he heard something being open and there is a shed of light coming further from him. Seungri narrows his eyes to looks at the where the sounds are coming from. Someone is coming to him and the sounds of the footsteps however echoing through the space that he is in right now. The sound and the echo. Something hits Seungri’s mind.

 

Am I in a contena???

 

Seungri doesn’t get to make a conclusion in his head till someone finally appeared and his eyes turn wide at that appearance.

 

“Seungri~!”

 

Eun Hye walks to him in speed and immediately checks on him whether he is injured or something. Seungri makes a sound and stares at her in disbelief as he thinks how crazy his noona right now for being here with him. Eun Hye puts her right index finger to , silently asking Seungri to keep quiet and Seungri does as what she asked. Slowly Eun Hye pulls off the tape that covering Seungri’s mouth.

 

“Aww!” Seungri said as he winced in pain.

 

“Shhh~!!” Eun Hye said. “Quiet… They might hear us!”

 

“Noona! Why are you here?”

 

“What kind of question was that Seungri!” Eun Hye answered as she went to Seungri’s back, trying to lose the tie around him.

 

“You followed me?”

 

“Yes of course!”

 

“You are crazy!”

 

“Why the hell am I crazy?”

 

“It’s dangerous!”

 

“The police are coming now, so don’t worry... The help is almost here…” Eun Hye said as she is still busy loosened up the tie.

 

“Then wait for the police!!” Seungri keeps on scolding Eun Hye at his back.

 

“How can I wait??? They are not here yet… What if something happened to you??”

 

“For god sake, noona!! What if something happened to you????”

 

“Don’t worry about me,”

 

“So, don’t worry about me too!!”

 

Eun Hye finally managed to loosen the tie and pulls it off from Seungri. Seungri finally gets up from his chair and he immediately takes Eun Hye’s hand in his.

 

“We need to leave now…” Seungri said.

 

Eun Hye nods her head and she tightened the grip in Seungri’s hand and right when they want to move, the contena is suddenly open and let in the shades of bright light from the outside. Someone is coming in and that person is followed by a few of his followers from behind.

 

“My.. My… My.. What a great encounter is this? I definitely hit a jackpot, am I right?” the person’s voice appeared and slowly that person’s figure is exposed by the bright light coming from the lamp near Seungri. A tall man, in a blue tailored suit. Very handsome but he does look very evil. Seungri and Eun Hye don’t know that man.

 

“Who… Who are you?” Seungri asked in nervous. That man before him does a really good job in intimidating him. That man let out a big laugh at Seungri’s question.

 

“Who am I?” that man asked back mockingly. “Choi Seunghyun’s beloved maknae asked me, who am I?” that man said. “Well, young man… I’m Han Jonghyun… Your eldest brother’s best friend… We worked together before and we were quite close with each other… Hahaha.. If only you can define the closeness…” Jonghyun answered and his eyes then fall on Eun Hye who is standing behind Seungri and looking at him as well. “Yoon Eun Hye… Am I right?”

 

Eun Hye wrinkles at his words. How he knows her name?

 

“Don’t be scared Yoon Eun Hye-sshi… There’s a lot about you that I know so damn well… And I must say, Choi Seunghyun does have eyes on women…” Jonghyun said as he smirks at her evilly. He takes a deep breath as he takes out a box of cigarettes from the pocket inside his suit. He takes out one cigarette and put it at his mouth while his eyes are still on both of them. One of his followers comes forward with a lighter and light up his cigarette without he asked.

 

He in and puffs out the smoke to them.

 

“Well, my intention was just to take Seungri before this but your persistence Yoon Eun Hye-sshi… I must praise you on that… You followed him like crazy just now. I thought you would give up but again, as I think about it, why not? Why don’t I take both??? Both of them might shake Seunghyun to death!!” Jonghyun said and his words were followed by his loud laugh.

 

“Well… I’m so happy today… In fact, very happy! Because you know why??? The first thing was because I hit a jackpot right here, I have Seunghyun’s beloved maknae and his lover right here with me… And the second one, I just got great news! Seunghyun is actually dying in the hospital right now, isn’t he??? What a sad way to die! He is sick for all this while… If I know about that before, I don’t have to try very hard like today…. Or even before…” Jonghyun said as he gave them his famous smirk. “I tried to kill you once Seungri… If only you remember…”

 

Seungri and Eun Hye gasp in shock at that sudden confession and Eun Hye straights away look at Seungri in concern. Seungri just stares at Jonghyun with questioning look.

 

He tried to kill me before?

 

“Well, that time, your hyung did an incredible job by saving your life… Don’t you remember?? You almost got hit by a lorry in front of your school! Thanks to your big brother, he saved your !!” Jonghyun said with his obvious look and laughs at the end of his words.

 

Seungri’s eyes turn wide as he finally remembers that incident. It happened months ago, when Seunghyun fetched him from school for the first time and he was on his to the car. Seungri swore that he saw no vehicles when he crossed the road but that lorry came out from nowhere, heading straight towards him.

 

“Why did you want to kill me? I don’t even know you…” Seungri asked as he tightened his grip to Eun Hye. Eun Hye feels that and she just stands behind Seungri and holds her dongsaeng’s arm at the same time.

 

Jonghyun chuckles at that question. “You don’t know me, but your eldest hyung knows me very well… I told you, we worked together before… But your hyung is such a pain in the !!! Taking everything to himself and he even crushed my family! Your hyung is such a snake and too bad that you don’t even know him that well!!! He acting like he is the best, acting all good but he was just playing nice in front of everyone like he was saint… He was nothing but a liar and seeing him losing everything is the only that I want right now. He owns too much! He takes too much!! So… I would like to do exactly the same thing to him, like what he did to me!!! I will take everything that he owns, I will crush his family, and I will make sure he will regret everything that he has done to my family!! Killing you Seungri, is just like killing him too! Crushing his family, is just like crushing him too!! If you died, I don’t have to kill Seunghyun anymore, because he might just kill himself… Isn’t it good? But now, he is dying in the hospital and I heard your other hyung is back… Hmmm… I might just make an all kill!!” Jonghyun laughs evilly as he then scratch his chin a bit, like he is thinking of something till he finally speaks.

 

“How about, I kill you, and then I have a little fun with this lady over here, and then kill her too. After that, I’ll send someone to kill Jiyong… How dare him to have a relationship with my one and only dongsaeng!! That bastard, I’ll just kill him with my own hand… He deserves that… I will make him suffer before he dies… And Taeyang… Ahh that poor man… I played him once and I will do it again… He doesn’t know anything about the company, so I might just take him down slowly… Well, one more… That college boy… Dae something… Yeah, well, kills him won’t be a hard job to do… and then finally, that company of yours will left with no heir. How sweet is that… I’ll do what I do best; crushing everything down so not even one person can save it…” Jonghyun said mockingly to Seungri.

 

This is psychotic! Seungri’s hand is shaking nervously in Eun Hye’s hand and he can’t help but to gulp his saliva. To make it even worse, Seungri sees how Jonghyun’s eyes are slowly turns to Eun Hye behind him. What the is this guy!

 

Hyung… Hyung.. I’m begging you please… Please look for us! Fast!!

 

Jonghyun then throws away his cigarettes that he almost finish and his eyes are fixed on Eun Hye is staring at him nervously. Jonghyun let out a small smirk as he then slowly moves forward to them but when he moves, Seungri retreats back, distancing their gap. Jonghyun then looks at Seungri like a psycho and his eyes are flaming in anger.

 

“Take him!” Jonghyun said in his authority manner and suddenly, two of his followers move to Seungri and grab him at his arms, moving away from Eun Hye.

 

“No! No!!” Seungri shouts.

 

“Seungri!! Seungri!! No!! Please! No!” Eun Hye screams.

 

The two men heartlessly taking Seungri away from Eun Hye and they hold him lock with them, beside Jonghyun and now Eun Hye is left standing alone, in the middle of the light. Jonghyun’s eyes are fixed on her alone. He smirks to her as he looks at her from head to toe with his lustful look.

 

“Seunghyun does have a unique taste… You are indeed pretty, Yoon Eun Hye-sshi…” Jonghyun said as he moves forward to her. “Seunghyun might be so desperate to live when he actually chose a doctor as his girlfriend... You must have cried a lot, Yoon Eun Hye-sshi… Your boyfriend is dying…” Jonghyun said softly as he wants to lift his right hand to touch her cheek.

 

“Don’t touch her!!! Don’t you dare to touch her!!” Seungri yells.

 

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows at that sudden warning and his right hand is hanging in the air, not even get the chance to touch Eun Hye’s cheek yet. Jonghyun turns around to look at Seungri who is staring at him with his deathly look. Seungri is struggling in between of Jonghyun’s men.

 

“You are protecting your hyung’s girlfriend… How sweet was that.. I’m touched…” Jonghyun said mockingly. Jonghyun turns to look at Eun Hye back. “But, I don’t care….” Jonghyun said as finally he touches Eun Hye’s cheek and automatically Eun Hye retreats away from him but Jonghyun in speed grabs her at her arm, pulling her to him. Eun Hye struggles so much and Jonghyun ends up pulling her to him harshly and locks her in his arms, literally hugging her to him.

 

“NO!!! YOU BASTARD!!! LET HER GO!!! BASTARD!!! BASTARD!!!” Seungri screams at the top of his lungs as he watched what Jonghyun did to Eun Hye. Eun Hye is still struggling and screaming in Jonghyun’s arms but that man is just too strong and hugs her so tight and turns around, brings her with him to gives Seungri a clearer picture. How he hugs her so tight.

 

“Please… Let me go!! Let… Me go!!!” Eun Hye keeps on screaming in Jonghyun’s arms but that man just ignores her scream and turn her around to face Seungri and this time, he hugs Eun Hye from behind and forcefully kiss her right cheek like a mad man, down to her neck.

 

“ YOU BASTARD!!!!! LET HER GO!!!!! YOU!!!! YOU!!!!! BASTARD!!!!!!! LET HER GO!!!!!!!!! BASTARD!!! SON OF A !!!!” Seungri yells so hard and struggles like crazy till another 3 men rushed to him to hold him down.

 

Eun Hye cries so damn hard as she feels what Jonghyun did to her and Jonghyun smiles evilly to Seungri as his lips are still at Eun Hye’s neck and hair… Smelling her all over....

 

“Shall I give you education class for free, Seungri??” Jonghyun said as he lifts up his head from Eun Hye’s neck.

 

“Please!! Please!!! I’m begging you please!!! Don’t do anything to me!! Please!!!!! Please!!! Don’t do anything to me!!! Please….” Eun Hye begs in between her tears but Jonghyun just let out a small laughs at that begging. Jonghyun turns her around to make her face him. He used his right leg to make her fall down to the floor and as soon as she is on the floor, he pulls her leg down to make her lie down and pinned her down him.

 

“Gives me rope!!!” Jonghyun said.

 

“ YOU BASTARD!!!! DON’T TOUCH HER!!!!!” Seungri yells and now he can’t help but to cry at the view before him. He watched how Eun Hye is screaming and struggling under Jonghyun and how loud her cries now.

 

One man gives a rope to Jonghyun and Jonghyun takes it with his satisfied smirk, and he takes Eun Hye’s both hands that from the very beginning keeps on hitting him like crazy. He tied her hands with the rope without mercy and he smiles evilly throughout the process.

 

“Seunghyun will go so damn crazy if he knows that I touch his girl… Damn.. This is too good!! Having his girl under me!!” Jonghyun said to himself like a madman. He ignores Eun Hye’s cries and as soon as he finished tying Eun Hye’s hands, he brings it to on top her head. “Now, let’s have a taste on you, Seunghyun’s lady…. I want to see this time, how he will get up from that ing hospital bed and run to save you!” Jonghyun said evilly and slowly he moves down to Eun Hye, wanting to kiss her neck but he stops midway when Eun Hye speaks.

 

“Please…. I’m begging you…. I’m begging you please…. Please… Don’t do this to me… Please…” Eun Hye cries her heart out as she closed her eyes, does not bear to look at Jonghyun who looks so scary to her right now.

 

Jonghyun stares at her face and again he just smirks.

 

“It’s nice listening to you begging…” Jonghyun said and he ignores her. He again moves to her neck and right when his lips want to touch Eun Hye’s neck, the sounds of police siren from the outside is heard.

 

“…” Jonghyun mutters under his breath as he lifts up his head and looks at Eun Hye. “You brought polices with you!!” Jonghyun yells at her and with speed he gets up from her, leaving her on the floor.

 

Everyone looks alarm and Seungri never ever feels so relieved in his entire life when he heard that sounds from the outside.

 

“You are being surrounded! Put down your weapon and come out with the count of 10!” the police said through their speaker.

 

“1”

 

“!!!! Hold them!!! ing hold them!!” Jonghyun said in panic. His men immediately hold Seungri up and take Eun Hye with them too.

 

“2”

 

Jonghyun’s men take out their guns and get ready. Jonghyun snatch a gun from one of his men, he checked the bullets and he looks a bit satisfied. “Open that goddamn door!”

 

“3”

 

Seungri is being hold with two men from both sides and he turns to looks at Eun Hye who is finally stops crying and actually walks behind him in between Jonghyun’s men.

 

“4”

 

“5”

 

The door of the contena is finally open and slowly it reveals them. Everyone is holding up their guns towards the police and Seungri can’t help but gasp as he sees just how many polices are surrounding their place. Seungri looks at his surrounding. He was right. He is in the port because his surrounding is full with contena and there are cranes everywhere. However, his eyes finally stops at the two figures who are standing in between of those polices. Seungri draws out a small smile for the first time. His hyungs are here. Jiyong and Taeyang are here.

 

“I said drop your guns!” one of the police repeats himself through the speaker.

 

Jonghyun shakes his head while still holding up his gun towards the police. “Not that easy!” Jonghyun shouts and finally his eyes are falls towards two men who are standing nervously in between those polices. Jonghyun smirks at them.

 

Jonghyun turns to Seungri near him and pulls Seungri to him while directing his gun to Seungri’s head. Eun Hye gasps at that action. Jiyong and Taeyang almost want to run to Seungri when they watched the gun on their maknae’s head, but they are blocked by the police.

 

“DON’T YOU DARE JONGHYUN!!!!” Jiyong shouts.

 

Jonghyun laughs so hard at Jiyong’s warning. “If I move one finger, he’s dead!”

 

“LET HIM GO!” Jiyong shouts again.

 

Taeyang moves to Jiyong. “Let the police handle this….” Taeyang whispers to Jiyong.

 

Jiyong bites his lips in defeat and he just stares at Seungri in panic.

 

“Let the woman go first… She has nothing to with this…” one of the police said through the speaker.

 

For once, Jiyong and Taeyang finally turns to where the police is directing and they gasp in shock at the sight. Because they are so damn worried and are in panic because of their maknae, they failed to notice Eun Hye’s presence in between those men with guns.

 

“!!!” Taeyang said.

 

“ !!! I FORGOT ABOUT HER!!” Jiyong said.

 

Eun Hye was pushed forward by the men and she looks at right side, at Seungri who is still has gun on his head. She looks back at Jiyong and Taeyang. She gulps her saliva. She must be so damn crazy.

 

“Let Seungri go… Take me..” Eun Hye said slowly to Jonghyun.

 

Seungri turns to her with wide eyes. Again, he really wants to scold Eun Hye for being the most stupid person on earth. But Eun Hye looks away from him, ignoring his stares but she just looks at Jonghyun.

“Take me… let him go…”

 

“Noona!” Seungri said.

 

“Shut up!” Eun Hye scolds him back and again she ignores his stares.

 

Jonghyun looks momentarily thinking.

 

“Your death is tempting to me Yoon Eun Hye-sshi… But Seungri’s death… His death will kill everyone…” Jonghyun said slowly to her evilly. Jonghyun turns to the police.

 

“I’m letting her go!” he shouts. Jonghyun turns to his men. “Let her go….” He said and finally those men push her forward, letting her go. Eun Hye turns to Seungri with wariness in her eyes but Seungri just let out a small smile at her, silently saying “Go, noona…”

 

Eun Hye has no choice when there is one police man comes to her immediately and takes her away. They want to take her away but she insists to standing behind the police at the front line. Her eyes are all on Seungri. Jiyong and Taeyang let out a bit relieved sighs as they watch that now Eun Hye is safe with the police but now their eyes are back on Seungri.

 

“Let’s talk Jonghyun-sshi… Don’t do anything on that kid…” One of the police said.

 

“Talk??? What talk??? There is no talk anymore! Whether he dies or I die… No point talking right now…” Jonghyun said mockingly.

 

“I’ll give everything that you want Jonghyun… But please, I’m begging you… Please… Don’t do anything to my dongsaeng… Please…” Jiyong can’t help but to say it out.

 

Jonghyun laughs loudly as he stares at Seungri beside him, with guns still on the head.

 

“You think I’m stupid!??? What else you can give to me?? Nothing! You crushed us! My family! My business! My everything!! You make us go bankrupt!!! You took everything away from us!! Now… You want to give everything??? you!” Jonghyun said. “You even dare enough to love my dongsaeng, Jiyong! You bastard!!!” Jonghyun yells and he finally get ready with his gun to shoot Seungri.

 

“Oh my! !!” Taeyang muttered under his breath.

 

Seungri closed his eyes and he is scared to death with what is happening right now. Death is just around the corner, and he stills doesn’t get the chance to meet his eldest hyung.

 

“Seungri-ah… “

“Hmm…”

“What do you want to be in future?”

“Hyung wants to know my ambition?”

I want to be a doctor, hyung… I want to take medics… I want to specialize in heart so one day I could treat people and saves people lives. So there will be no more family that will hurt this much like us. I would like to see people’s happy faces. I don’t want any family to face the thing that we face now. Losing their loves one. I don’t want any parents losing their children and children losing their parents. It hurts so much, watching you in pain hyung… I want you to live, but if I can’t get to save you today, I would like to save other people one day. So they won’t hurt this much like me, like us.

 

“You are such a blessing, Seungri…”

 

You are the blessing, hyung… You don’t know how lucky we are to have a hyung like you… You take over father’s place at the very young age and even I don’t get the chance to meet omma, I never miss her presence. I never feel empty hyung. I never feel like I’m an orphan, because I have four loving hyungs with me. My hyungs are my everything.

 

“Please, let hyung go…”

I think, it’s you now who has to let me go, hyung…

 

Seungri opens his eyes a bit and he watched how his hyungs are shouting and begging for this mad man not to kill him. His Jiyong hyung… His Jiyong hyung loves him the most. He might scold him a lot, but he did that out of love. His Taeyang hyung… Our mother hen… It’s good to finally having you back with us hyung… It’s good to see you around.

 

Things happened too fast because suddenly there is sound of gunshots. The police starts the shooting right now and Seungri can’t help but to move down to his feet to avoid the gunshots between the police and Jonghyun’s men.

 

“SEUNGRI!!!” his hyungs voice. Seungri lifts up his head and he can sees how his hyungs are trying to come to him. Seungri can’t think of anything else and he just wants to get to his hyungs right now. He gets up quickly and runs forward to the police through the rain of gunshots. Jonghyun who is currently retreating to get back into the contena, notices that Seungri is getting away, so he moves his gun to him and finally fire a shot!

 

Seungri feels someone is hugging him from behind and moves with him to the police. Seungri turns around when he finally gets to the police safely.

 

“Noona!” Seungri said.

 

“Are you okay??? Do you hurt somewhere?? Let me have a look at you!” Eun Hye said in speed ask Seungri to turns around, checking him from head to toe.

 

“I’m okay… I’m alright…” Seungri replied. Eun Hye cupped his face with her both hands to finally take a proper look on Seungri.

 

“Thank god you are fine!” Eun Hye smiles in relief and even before Seungri manage to say something to Eun Hye, he heard his hyungs are calling for him.

 

“SEUNGRI!!!” Jiyong and Taeyang run to them and Seungri straights away turn to his hyungs and runs to them too. Taeyang pulls Seungri into his arms and Jiyong like crazy, checking up on his maknae from head to toe just like what Eun Hye did just now. Jiyong ruffles Seungri’s hair like crazy and hugs his maknae from behind and Seungri is squeezed in between of his hyungs.

 

“Crazy!!!! This is crazy!!! This is totally crazy!!!” Taeyang said in between his tears.

 

“!!! I almost die!” Jiyong said as he cries while hugging his maknae too.

 

“Hyungs!!!” Seungri doesn’t know what to say anymore and he just hugs Taeyang like crazy and let Jiyong hugs him from behind. He will never forget this near death experience for the rest of his life. Having his hyungs back in his arms, is just like a dream come true. Too good to be true.

 

“Contact the ambulance right now!!” suddenly one voice appeared in between the gunshots and the three of them turn around at the police. Their eyes turn wide!

 

“Noona!”

 

***************************************************************************************

 

Meanwhile in the hospital, the beeping sounds in the room suddenly becomes in speed and this alert Daesung who is sitting near Seunghyun and only God knows how shock he is when Seunghyun’s hand is shaking in his grip. Seunghyun’s heavy breathing suddenly becomes wheezing sounds through the oxygen mask. The oxygen mask fogging rapidly just like Seunghyun’s chest. A red light appeared at the wall near Seunghyun’s head. Daesung gets up from the bed right away when a team of doctors rushing into the room.

 

“Hyung! Hyung!!! No…!! No!! Hyung!” Daesung said repeatedly. The doctors asked him to move and Daesung with tears in his eyes, reluctantly letting go Seunghyun’s hand. He moves to the end of the bed watching his hyung breathing heavily through the oxygen mask.

 

No hyung.. Not now.. Not when they are not here yet. Please I’m begging you… Not now… Jiyong hyung is not here, Taeyang hyung is not here, even Seungri is not here hyung. Please… I’m begging you… Please hyung… Meet them first at least…

 

“Prepare the operation room now!!” Jong Suk instructs one of the nurses with them. The nurse leaves them in speed to inform the operation theatre team. “Seunghyun, they are not here yet… Please… I’m begging you,” Jong Suk said to Seunghyun while he gives him an injection. “Eun Hye is not here yet Seunghyun.... Please, I’m begging you… Don’t do this… Please!”

 

Daesung is shaking as he tapping his foot on the floor repeatedly in panic and he can’t help but to bites his fingers, feeling so scared watching his hyung struggling to breathe on the bed. They started to put some wires on his hyung’s chest right now and the beeping sounds are still in speed.

 

At least for one last time, meet her first hyung…..