16TH CHAPTER

TOGETHER

Seunghyun is nervously waiting in the car, silently observing the crowd outside the stadium, the concert venue, and he can’t help but to feel impressed by the spirits shown by the fans. They are totally crazy with Taeyang as they bring the poster, banner, scarves, lightstick and many more things to show support to their artist. Thank god that the weather is great and everyone able to come. Seunghyun looks at himself. Do I look right? Do my appearance suits with the concert? I’m wearing the right thing, right? Seunghyun feels nervous and excited at the same time. This is his first time of going to a concert and he is not sure whether his dress code is right for tonight. Seunghyun is wearing a black shoes, black jeans, red shirt inside covered with a leather black jacket with hoodie. Seunghyun rubs his face for the third time, not believing that he ends up buying new outfits just to fit in with the concert. I’m 30, never been to a concert even once, bought new outfits like a young girl, and now freaking nervous and excited for a concert! I’m such a loser!!! I even did my hair, I’m crazy. Seunghyun bites the tips of his left big finger, tapping his right leg as he looks at the outside. Damn, people are still coming. Taeyang, you sure got lots of fans! Seunghyun is a bit startled when he heard a knocking sound at his car window at the passenger side. He unlocks the car and lets the person opens the door and gets inside.

 

Seunghyun turns on the light inside the car to get a proper look at the person beside him. Long black high heels boots, black lace short skirt, red top and covered with a black jacket with few shiny detailing. Cheeky and naughty but still a beauty, he thought. That long brownish hair is a bit wavy, not like usual, maybe she might went to a saloon before.

 

“Did we even decide to go for a couple look tonight?” Seunghyun finally opens his mouth, raising his eyebrows smiling looking at the woman beside him.

 

“Shut up,”

 

 “Oh! Don’t tell me that you are still mad. Cut the crap, we talked about this last night,”

 

“You decided it alone,”

 

“You agreed,”

 

“You made me,”

 

“Yea, I just can’t take a no as an answer,”

 

“Such a baby,”

 

“I am,”

 

“Shut up,”

 

“Eun Hye-ah, stop with that angry look. We are going to have fun tonight so don’t ruin the mood,”

 

“I really want to slap you in the face,”

 

Seunghyun ends up moves his face near to Eun Hye, shoving his handsome face to be slap.

 

“Stop teasing me Seunghyun or I might slap you for real,” Eun Hye said as she pushes the man beside her. Seunghyun laughs at the respond. What a temper!? Then he takes a look at outside again and now he noticed something outside the stadium, not that far from the entrance. Why the hell there is an ambulance outside the stadium? For emergency? Isn’t it should be at the back, near the crews?

 

“What are you looking at? Let’s go,” Eun Hye said as she looks at her face at the mirror of her compact powder, checking her make up for one last time.

 

“Isn’t the ambulance should be at the back?” Seunghyun absently asked, and he actually didn’t expect an answer from Eun Hye. How could she knows why.

 

“Why it should be at the back?” Eun Hye’s turn to ask as she takes a look at what Seunghyun has been staring.

 

“Maybe for emergency. Near with the crews, easier for them if something happens,”

 

“It’s not for the concert, Seunghyun. It’s for you,”

 

Seunghyun turns around looking at Eun Hye with disbelief.

 

“I secretly asked from the hospital for an ambulance, in case anything happen to you,” Eun Hye explains without looking at the man and purposely looking busy fixing her outfits, waiting for the burst.

 

“Aren’t you over reacting, Eun Hye??? And how the hell you can secretly asked for an ambulance? Did you tell everyone about me coming to this concert???” Seunghyun burst.

 

“You said that I’m over reacting? You are the one who is over reacting when you freaking know that you can’t go to a concert like this.  I know how to pull some string” Eun Hye replied with anger and yes, they are fighting again for how many times over the same damn thing.

 

“I told you this will be the only time that I will attend this kind of concert, in fact I’ve never been to one before. Just one time, and you make it a big deal,”

 

“It is a big deal Seunghyun. I’m a freaking doctor for god sake and I now bring my heart patient go to a freaking concert when I definitely aware that a heart patient cannot really go to a concert!”

 

“I am not your patient!”

 

“That’s worst! You are Jong Suk’s patient and if he knows about this, I’m dead!”

 

“We won’t tell him,”

 

Eun Hye takes a deep breath to calm herself, and if the man in front of her is her brother, she definitely going to rip him into half.

 

“Hyun-ah, you made me lost words to say now. Why do you have to be so stubborn? It just a concert, and you can stream his concert through the internet so you can watch it through your phone or laptop or anything, you don’t have to go here yourself. Let’s withdraw this plan, and let’s stream the concert together and watch it through my ipad okay?”

 

“Seriously? When I just did the impossible for you, which was I got the tickets for you.”

 

Eun Hye moves in her sit, facing Seunghyun with a determine face. “Let’s ditch this concert and let’s go grab foods and drinks somewhere and stream the concert. We don’t have to go through the crowd and loud sounds and there will be only just the two of us. I’m perfectly fine and totally fine about this as long as I watch it with you,” Eun Hye trying her very best to persuade Seunghyun, luring him to leave the concert.

 

Seunghyun rubs his face with his both hands, feelings frustrated with the woman beside him and now it is his turn to move in his seat facing Eun Hye. He moves his both hands to hold Eun Hye’s small face. Eun Hye looks taken aback at that sudden skinship but she ignores it and playing dumb, letting Seunghyun says whatever he wants to say.

 

“Don’t. Be. Silly. I went through hell to get those tickets for you and I freaking spent my damn 4 hours to try many outfits and finally bought one just to attend this concert and I’m not doing this just to finally streaming the concert through my phone when I can actually do that in my pajama, in bed at home. Get out of the car now, we are leaving,” Seunghyun explained while looking directly into Eun Hye’s eyes. He decided already and don’t ever try to change his mind. After finish saying what he wants to say, Seunghyun straights away turn around, opens the door and finally getting out of the car.

 

Eun Hye really wants to slam her head to the dashboard after failing to change the man’s mind. She finally moves her body when Seunghyun already opens the car door for her, waiting for Eun Hye to step out of the car. When Eun Hye moves to step out of the car, she stops for awhile taking her time to finally taking a proper look at the man before her. He indeed bought new outfits and it is no more a surprise to her looking at how damn fine Seunghyun looks tonight. From head to toe, he is so handsome.

 

“What? What’s wrong? This doesn’t look good on me? I wore it wrong? Doesn’t suit the concert?” Seunghyun asked when he noticed that Eun Hye is scanning from head to toe.

 

Eun Hye finally steps out of the car and close the door.

 

“Perfect. You are perfect. Anything will always look good on you,”

 

“Okay, that’s sweet,”

 

“Shut up,” Eun Hye said annoyingly and just walks away leaving Seunghyun behind as she still mad about bringing him to the concert but at the same time having inner conflict within her as she has to stop herself from smiling, silently appreciating on how handsome the man is tonight.

 

Then, she swears that she feels the rush of electricity within her when she feels a big hand slipping through her right hand and holds it tight. She immediately turns to her side, and she sees Seunghyun with his usual stoic face just walking naturally like nothing happened as if holding her hand is a usual thing for him. Seunghyun suddenly turns his head to her, after he felt her stares and Eun Hye immediately turns away. Her face flushed and no one knows how grateful she is with her surrounding that is not too bright so she can hide her reddening face from Seunghyun. Eventually, she ends up tightened their holding hands and this makes Seunghyun smiles.

 

When she wants to walk towards the entrance, Seunghyun pulls her hand and bring her to another part of the stadium, not heading towards the entrance.

 

“Hyun-ah, where are we going?” she asked.

 

Seunghyun just smiles and put his right pointing finger to his mouth, signaling her to keep quiet. They walk towards a private entrance when there are two men in black suits suddenly bowing down to them as greeting and Seunghyun take out something from inside his jacket, a tag and shows it to the two men. Eun Hye is able to catch the word written on the tag; it stated there, “V.I.P”. One of the two men nodding his head once he identified the tag and he then lead them to enter the stadium through the private entrance.

 

Eun Hye looks at the silent Seunghyun who keeps walking calmly. Doesn’t he feel the need to explain their current situation to her? Then what the hell is the function of the tickets that he gave to her before this? And where the hell he got the V.I.P tag? Isn’t it should be for the important person for the concert, like family members or something? She really wants to ask Seunghyun about it but finds no chance to do it. Eun Hye finally can hear the crowd when they finally exits the long hallway and she is finally find herself in the middle of the stadium surrounded by the crowd of thousands people, as the stadium is full with blue lightsticks  and she can see the stage clearly from where she stands. They climb up the stairs and walking forward for few steps then she finds that the place is really provided for V.I.P because there are certain people that she recognized are the persons from the agency and few important figures in Korean music industry. What the hell? I will get to sit with them??? Her thoughts are suddenly interrupted when those people immediately stands up when they sees them coming in their way. Oh! To be exact, when they see Seunghyun is coming. Seunghyun stops for a while, receiving few handshakes from those people.

 

“Mr. Choi, I can’t believe that you are here. Finally, isn’t it?” a tall man said when his hand still shaking Seunghyun’s hand and Seunghyun just nodded his head. They freaking know him! Who the hell is this man beside her? How everyone knows him here? Is this the reason why he can get the tag? They exchanged few words and those people can’t fail to notice about Eun Hye’s presence, moreover with the fact that Seunghyun is still freaking holding her hand in his but no one seems dare enough to ask who she is and Seunghyun doesn’t even bother to introduce her to them. They finally sit and Seunghyun still doesn’t let go her hands and even Eun Hye doesn’t seems wanting to let go his hands too. Fine. Let’s forget anything and just living through the night together. Eun Hye starts to feel the excitement when the fireworks start and there finally sounds of the music, indirectly signaling that the concert shall begin now. Suddenly, she can feel a body is coming closer to her and he whispers.

 

“Enjoy the show,”

 

Eun Hye turns to her right side and finds Seunghyun’s eyes and his face that is too close with her. She mouthing “I will” to him and Seunghyun smiles sweetly to her and then turns away looking at the stage followed by Eun Hye too. The concert is about to start.

 

Seunghyun doesn’t know what he feels inside when he can slowly see Taeyang appears on the stage, with his signature pose and those shouting and chanting of his name around the big stadium. He does have lots of fans and Seunghyun can’t help but to look at around him, watching the thousands of fans who keep shouting Taeyang’s name and his view then is back to his dongsaeng. Yes, his dongsaeng. That man on the stage, performing is his dongsaeng. This is the success that once I want to stop. This is the dream that I almost wants to destroy. This is the life that his dongsaeng wants. This is the music that his dongsaeng wants to make. He made it. Taeyang made it. Seunghyun finally able to interprets what’s he is feeling inside. He’s feeling proud.

Hyung is proud of you, my dongsaeng. 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

In the middle of the concert, there is another special place that was exclusively provided for people who being invited personally by Taeyang and between the crowds, those three brothers jumping up and down through the songs sings by their hyung on the stage. Jiyong keeps on singing together loudly with the other fans, Daesung does the same and jumping excitedly and the maknae with his excited face, grinning from ear to ear, enjoying the show. Daesung put his left hand around Seungri's neck and they jump together to the song Ringa Linga like crazy. Jiyong keeps nodding his head, following the beats. Those three brothers are really enjoying the concert. This is not their first time attending Taeyang's concert and they have been attending each and every Taeyang's concert before but this is Taeyang's very first concert in Seoul, Korea. All his tours and concerts had been done outside Korea before this and Jiyong must say that this is Taeyang's biggest concert ever. Thousands people filling up the stadium and keeps on chanting Taeyang's name and this fact once for all has makes Jiyong realize just how big his hyung's dream is. His dream concert, his dream music, his song, his own fandom and tonight all those dreams come true. Jiyong is so proud of Taeyang on how far his hyung already achieved. Same things came to Daesung's mind when he looks around and he lost words to describe how beautiful the scenery is as the stadium is literally covered with blue lightsticks brought by fans. The three of them also bring the lightstick with them too. Special edition, so the design is a bit different.

 

Seungri is shouting calling his hyung like crazy even he knows Taeyang won't be able to listen but he is shouting anyway, such a fanboy. Since he was a kid, Seungri has been dreaming to become like Taeyang because he thinks Taeyang is so cool and awesome. He loves music too, he dreams to have a concert like this, sings cool songs, having tours but now no matter how beautiful this whole thing is, Seungri is not so interested in those things anymore. As a hobby yes, but it is no longer become his dream. He already changes his ambition, he wants to become something else and he is working on it. Seungri smiles proudly as he looks around him and as he looks around his view can't help but to stops at another V.I.P area which is located behind their area but higher. Seungri narrowing his eyes looking at the view behind him as he wants to confirm what he sees right now. The lighting from the stage and lights from fireworks are helping him to see the man clearly. Is that Seunghyun hyung? EH!? Is that really Seunghyun hyung??? Seungri rubs his eyes with both hands and his eyes turns wide once he confirms that the man standing between other people that Seungri recognize as few of public figures is really his hyung. Seunghyun hyung said to them before at home that he has an appointment and will be home late. So, this is the appointment? Seunghyun hyung is actually coming to the concert? He comes to Taeyang's concert. Seungri smiles at that thought. How the hell he managed to get into that V.I.P's area? Seungri is not surprise at all as he knows his eldest hyung is a well-known person and just to get into this kind of concert, won't be a big problem to him.

 

Oh? Who is the girl standing beside his hyung there? Seungri can't help but to notice the girl because the girl is too excited with the concert and, are they actually holding hands over there? Seungri is gaping as suddenly a memory came to his mind. Is that the pink dress owner??

 

Daesung who is currently enjoying the show notices that his maknae is looking at the back for quite some time now so he turns as well to look at what Seungri is staring at, but when he wants to turns his head, Seungri already turns to him and holds his head and make it to face the stage.

 

"What the hell, Seungri-ah?" Daesung said angrily as soon after Seungri face the stage as well. He wants to smack his maknae's head for messing with his head just now.

 

Seungri is just grinning at him and put his right hand at Daesung's neck, and jumps up and down again. Daesung stares at the jumping maknae and gives up as he finally joins the maknae to jump together and Daesung pulls Jiyong at his right side and puts his hand at Jiyong's neck, asking the hyung to jump together, then finally those three brothers' jumps together enjoying their hyung's concert.

 

Meanwhile, Eun Hye is currently standing at the rail singing along with the song as her right hand is still holding Seunghyun's hand. She reminds Seunghyun before that he must not be too excited and don't jump around but later Eun Hye thinks she doesn't need to remind him at all as she finds out that Seunghyun is not that type that will jumps around. He is just practically enjoying the show and smiling throughout the concert. Seunghyun turns to look at Eun Hye who is still singing loudly to the songs and screaming literally like a fangirl and Seunghyun is really wants to puke when he heard Eun Hye is screaming "Taeyang oppa" excitedly each time the camera is zooming in to Taeyang's face and Taeyang is winking at the camera. Is this the attitude of someone who wants to ditch the whole concert just now? Seunghyun is just shaking his head as he looks at Eun Hye once again. Seunghyun can't help but to take that chance to look at that smiles and laughs. Those pretty eyes of hers, he wants to get drown in those eyes. She's happy now. Indeed, she is very happy tonight. Seunghyun can feel the happiness from her but with that happiness alone, Seunghyun's smiles fade and he is looking at her sadly.

 

We did lots of things together now, Eun Hye. We shared many moments together, we made memories, we jokes, we played,  and we act like there is nothing wrong here between us. We can't fall asleep without texting with each other; we can't go through days without calling each other, but at the end what are we? We are holding hands like a lover. You didn't ask me to let go and I don't even want to let go. I was the one who initiates each step between us. I am fully at wrong here. I'm such an , right? Dragging you with me even we both damn know we have no chance. We definitely have no chance, you know this better. If the time comes, can we let go? I started to be greedy in all things now, Eun Hye. I want my dongsaengs back, I want Taeyang back, I want more time and now I want you. Right at the moment I'm losing my life, you came. What a fantastic way to fall, Choi Seunghyun. You only know how to love when your own life is slipping away.

 

The music is getting more beats and the sound effects of the music arrangement and speaker is causing the crowd to be more hyper, and she wants to scream in enjoyment when suddenly at the same time, she can feel the hand that is currently holding her right hand now is tightened the grip. Too tight she must say. Eun Hye finally turns to Seunghyun and she is shocked when she sees Seunghyun is looking down wincing a bit as his right hand is gripping the rail in front of him tightly, and he is looking breathless. Eun Hye just realized that maybe the sounds affect and the bass is started to affecting Seunghyun.

 

"Hyun-ah, why? Are you okay? Your chest hurt?" Eun Hye asked Seunghyun and he has no choice but to nod his head as he feel her hand touches his chest feeling the heartbeat. His heart is indeed pounding hard. "Come, let's go." Eun Hye said she helps him to move, leaving where they stand just now. Thank god that everyone is still immersed with the concert and they didn't notice her helping Seunghyun to walk leaving the V.I.P area. As they walk out of the area, walking down the stairs, Eun Hye takes out her phone from her jeans, calling someone. Seunghyun tries his best to handle the stabbing pain from his chest and uses his right hand touching the wall beside him for support. His head feels a bit dizzy and he doesn't know why he started to feel that it is very difficult to carry his legs but he's trying his best to walk even slowly. He can't collapse here, not now. Not here.

 

"Ahjusshi, I need the ambulance now… No.. Not the main entrance, you drive further slowly then you will find a private entrance on your left…. Yes… I'll be there," Eun Hye finally cuts off the line and now her attention is fully on breathless man beside her. She helps Seunghyun to walk slowly as her left hand is holding Seunghyun's left arm and her right hand is holding his body to support Seunghyun from falls down. Things become difficult for her because Seunghyun is too tall and heavy for her. When they almost reached the entrance, Seunghyun's breathing started to wheeze and Eun Hye is panic now. She shouldn't be panic; she's a doctor for godsake.

 

"Eun Hye….." Seunghyun tries to talk even with difficulty in between of his breathing.

 

"Shhh.. Don't talk, focus on your breathing. Breath, Hyun. Breath!"

 

Then she screams for help from the guards outside the entrance. Later, the two guards that they met earlier came with shocked expression when they see Seunghyun suddenly collapsed on the floor and Eun Hye is not able to support his body from falling anymore.

 

"Please, please help me. The ambulance is outside. Please carry him to ambulance now," Eun Hye said to the two guards. The two guards end up helping Seunghyun to get up and carry him to the ambulance. Thank god that everything is ready as there is one paramedic standing outside with a stretcher and all of them help to transfer Seunghyun that is still wheezing on the stretcher and push the stretcher into the ambulance. The driver turn on the ambulance sound to alert other cars that there is an emergency there. Eun Hye gets in to the ambulance, takes her sit on the space provided beside the stretcher and instructs the paramedics to provide Seunghyun with oxygen mask as she Seunghyun's shirt with speed. She takes the stethoscope and started to check on him while the paramedic starts to take Seunghyun's blood pressure and do the necessary things on him. Eun Hye attached few wires on Seunghyun's chest, connecting with the heart monitor inside the ambulance. She monitors the heart reading and then helps the paramedic to drip Seunghyun with meds in speed.

 

"Hyun-ah, steady your breath. You are fine, you are fine, you are fine…. You are in ambulance now, we are going to the hospital okay. Please, be okay. You are going to be just fine. Just fine. Breath, Hyun. Breath," Eun Hye repeats her words like a chant as her hand now is holding Seunghyun's left hand which is attached with a drip tube, letting the medicine to go through his veins, as that way will help even faster. She looks at Seunghyun's pale face that is still struggle even with the oxygen mask that fogging up as he breath in and out of it and his chest is up and down with speed, struggle to breath. Eun Hye wipes the sweats on his forehead with her hand. He is still in pain and he is holding it by closing his eyes. Her tears finally give in as she looks at the undesired views before her. She has faced many events similar to this but right now, in front of her is different. This is not some stranger that she met accidentally in a concert. This is not some other guy. This is not any other man. This man is someone that she knows. Why it hurts this bad when seeing him like this? She already foresees this thing would happen and she already told him for so many times but Seunghyun is being Seunghyun. He is so damn stubborn. Oh my, I shouldn't listen to him. I shouldn't listen to him. This was a mistake. I shouldn't listen to him. I shouldn't. You should listen to me Hyun-ah. Why are you so stubborn? Eun Hye hates that the fact she is becoming weak now as she can't help but to cry. The strong heartless doctor is now breaking into tears and the paramedic beside her just stare at her with shock but he does not dare to say anything. Eun Hye bends down to her knees, covers her face down with her knees and cry while still her both hands holding Seunghyun's left hand, silently praying for that man to be alright. She is crying as hard as she keeps on blaming herself for being so weak to this man before her. Being so weak to him till she gives in to what he wants. She can't stop him. She can't say no to him. She is helpless now.

 

If anything happens to you Seunghyun, I swear that I won't forgive myself forever. So please, I'm begging you. I'm begging you. Please, be okay. This feelings inside her, is terrifying. She hates this feelings and she doesn't want to feel this anymore. She's so damn scared. Eun Hye finally lifts up her head when she feels the weak hand that she holds now is suddenly tightened the grip. Eun Hye looks at the weak man that is lying on the stretcher. The man is looking at her with open eyes. Eun Hye becomes alert and she moves to him checking his breathing and heartbeat. His breathing is a bit steadier than before, as she slowly puts her right hand softly on his chest. Seunghyun's moves his right hand slowly, touching Eun Hye's hand on his chest. Their eyes locked and even without saying anything, Eun Hye understands that Seunghyun is trying to tell her "I'm fine," through his soft eyes and Eun Hye can't help but to burst into tears once again. Her relief tears.

 


"Choi Seunghyun! You ! You scared the hell out of me," she scolds in between her tears and sobbing like a kid. That view of seeing Eun Hye crying like a kid suddenly fascinate Seunghyun which makes him smile slowly and Eun Hye notices that smile through the oxygen mask. "Don't you dare to smile right now, Seunghyun!" Eun Hye is still scolding him.

 

Despite his condition, Seunghyun still wants to play along with the woman beside him. He stops smiling, but he's trying to talk. "Hey.. I'm sor.." and he can't even finish with his words when that woman tightened her grip.

 

"No talking too," she said slowly. "Just rest, we are almost there," she whispers to him as she turns her right hand from his chest to holds Seunghyun's right hand that just now still on top of her hand.

 

Seunghyun is a bit frustrated when he is even being restricted from talking. He stares at her face and noticing her tears stain on her face. Her watery eyes, her wet cheeks. She's crying because of him. Seunghyun moves his left hand from her grip and slowly moves it to her face, wipes away the tears from her eyes. Eun Hye is taken aback at that sudden movements but she lets him wipes it anyway. She looks into his eyes. She knows damn well that this man feels what she feels too, judging by how sad his eyes look right now.

 

"Come closer," Seunghyun said slowly through the oxygen mask and Eun Hye does as what he asked. She comes closer as maybe Seunghyun wants to say something to her.

 

Seunghyun then uses his left hand to remove his oxygen mask from his face and Eun Hye is retreats back in shock by that action but Seunghyun's hand moves faster by pulling Eun Hye back to him quickly, stopping her from moving away. Seunghyun lifts his head up a bit to close the gap between their faces and then surrounding suddenly turn quiet to them, as their lips meet. Eun Hye can't hear anything anymore as she can't help but to slowly close her eyes in defeat. She is indeed shock, but that lip, this kiss; she just realized that she has just been waiting for this. She is actually waiting for a kiss from him for all this awhile. Seunghyun deepened the kiss, tasting the moist lips and he still can taste the tears stain on her lips. She cried so much just now. Slowly he can feel that she returns the kiss and he ends up smiles between the kiss and kiss her more. As much as they are drowning in the kiss, Eun Hye can't help but to notice the sudden beeping sound from the heart monitor that sounds quite in speed. Slowly the reality hits her back, she breaks the kiss, and this makes Seunghyun's head back on the stretcher, breathless. This man! Eun Hye quickly moves the oxygen mask on his face back. Seunghyun closes his eyes and breaths through the oxygen mask in relief, feelings like he just got his life back.

 

After making sure that Seunghyun is indeed fine, Eun Hye released a relief sigh and finally turns to her right side to the paramedic beside her, as she just realized that they are not alone in the ambulance. She can feel that her face is reddening.

 

"I didn't see anything," the paramedic immediately said to her with cautious.

 

"Take this to your grave, got it?" Eun Hye warns him with a deadly look and the paramedic nods his head furiously, agreed to the demand and they turn to the lying man on the stretcher after they catch a chuckles sound from him. Eun Hye looks at Seunghyun as he opens his only left eye to look at her blushing face and close it back. It makes Eun Hye to chuckles too. This is stupid and this is embarrassing. She can't believe that Seunghyun just kiss her despite of his current condition.

 

"I can't believe that I just had my first kiss in an ambulance," Eun Hye muttered slowly under her breaths and this goes unnoticed to Seunghyun which makes him opens his both eyes and looks at her. Eun Hye looks at him back with an annoyed look. He smiles through his oxygen mask.

 

"I just had my first kiss in an ambulance too," he said slowly.

 

She catches those words and she ends up smiling back at him. Happy that she is his first too.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!" Seungri screams his lungs out as soon as his eyes catch his hyung's figure in between the crews. They are now in the back stage, in dressing area. The crews laugh once they heard of Seungri's voice, follows right behind him are the other two siblings, Jiyong and Daesung who just walks calmly but with wide smiles plastered on their faces. The whole team knows them already as they already meet with each other many times at the concert before. Seungri springs to Taeyang's arm and envelope into a proud hug. He jumps excitedly in his hyung's arms and Taeyang just laughs at his one and only maknae. Once they break the hug, Jiyong comes and hug him too, congratulate for the performance, followed by Daesung. The crews leaves the room area one by one, after being shoved out by Taeyang's manager, Kuch to let those brothers to have their own privacy at the moment.

 

"Hyung, we are so damn proud! I must say this is the biggest concert ever and those fireworks and the music arrangement were fascinating!!" Seungri said excitedly, still with his right hand on the elder's shoulders.

 

"Thanks! You enjoyed?" Taeyang asks him back.

 

"Of course, ask them how I was enjoying the concert just now," Seungri pointing at his other hyungs, which Daesung is standing beside Taeyang and Jiyong is now sitting on one of the couch in the room, looking around the dressing area.

 

"Are you guys enjoying the show just now?" Taeyang asks Jiyong and Daesung.

 

"Of course! Jumping nonstop and now, I'm dead tired but satisfied," Daesung said as he started to walk around the area.

 

"Kyaa! I'm more tired than you, so show some respond!!" Taeyang scolds Jiyong who is leaning on his back on the couch as he throws one of his caps to Jiyong but he only got giggles in return.

 

"Hyung! You should see how we danced just now and sings too so then you can understand how damn tired we are right now, but yeah still can't beat with your tiredness," Jiyong said as he chuckles too.

 

Daesung is currently browsing through wardrobe and he can see so many awesome outfits are there and ends up amazed with those pants that his hyung has.

 

Taeyang takes his seat on the couch in front of Jiyong who currently back to closing his eyes, resting. Taeyang scoffed at his tired dongsaeng. The concert just now really wears him off isn't it? Then he turns to Seungri who joins Daesung who still browsing his stuffs. He observes on how they play with each other, trying those caps and pants. Seungri started to try on the jackets and posing in front of the mirror and Daesung acting like a stylist, playing mix and match the styles for the maknae. They laugh at each other and Taeyang can't help but to smile looking at them, happily trying on his stuffs.

 

"You remember when they used to hate each other before?" Jiyong's voice suddenly comes in. Taeyang turns to his other dongsaeng in front of him. Jiyong is looking at the direction that he staring just now, their dongsaengs. Taeyang then turns to look at Daesung and Seungri back.

 

"Yeah, they just can't stand with each other before. Daesung used to retort on how much we spoilt the maknae too much. He used to say that Seungri was a burden and always complain," Taeyang said, reminiscing the past.

 

"They can't even breath the same air that time, but thank god that was only for few years," Jiyong replied.

 

"Till that thing happened,"

 

"Oh man! You still remember that?" Jiyong turns to his hyung.

 

"How can I forget? Our maknae got bullied!!," Taeyang said but still his eyes do not leave the dongsaengs who still gigglings with each other.

 

"Ah, not that serious though, but thanks to Daesung who happened to be there at that time,"

 

"That was the moment when he started to care for him," Taeyang add.

 

"He always cares but he just didn't show it. He cares. Impossible that he didn't care, that is his maknae too. His one and only dongsaeng," Jiyong replied.

 

"Yeah, one and only," Taeyang's voice slowing down as he speaks.

 

"You on the other hand, have lots of dongsaengs. Such a headache, isn't it" Jiyong said in a lighter tone, and grinning at his hyung.

 

"TERRIBLE HEADACHE," Taeyang emphasize those words and let out a small laughs. Jiyong smiles.

 

"I have hyungs and I have dongsaengs. I think I'm the luckiest," Jiyong said arrogantly as he crossed his legs.

 

"As if you are the only one that has hyungs and dongsaengs. Daesung also has hyungs and dongsaeng!" Taeyang retort back, folding his arms.

 

"You too," Jiyong replied and Taeyang already expected that from Jiyong, so he just turns his head away eyeing his playing dongsaengs. Taeyang gives an unreadable expression right now, but he looks like he is in deep thinking. Jiyong doesn't continue and just looking back at his dongsaengs that are now pulling another weird fashions style using Taeyang's stuffs. Daesung is the model now with Seungri as his stylist.

 

"I'll come home," Taeyang announced as he gets up from his seat.

 

Those words managed to make Jiyong froze in his seat and kills the laughs from the two dongsaengs in instant. The two froze in their position, both staring at Taeyang who lazily put few of his stuffs inside his bag. He doesn't need to pack his stuffs as he has people to do that anyway but to ease the awkwardness right now and just to make himself doesn't look that he cares about coming home, he keeps on finding his things that needs to be pack, avoid eye contact with his three dongsaengs.

 

"Why so quiet? Do not like the idea?" Taeyang finally ask as he heard nothing in return from his dongsaengs, just silent.

 

"Hyung…" Seungri's voice emerges. Taeyang lifts up his head from his bag and looking at his maknae who is now slowly walking to his direction. "Are you really coming home?" Seungri asked with puzzles face.

 

"Yeah," Taeyang answered lazily as his eyes fall back to his bag and stuffs. "But with one condition though," Taeyang continues.

 

AH-HA! Jiyong freaking knows that something is coming, as there won't be an easy way for Taeyang to just easily coming back. There must be a condition somewhere that is why Jiyong didn't open his mouth since beginning. He is waiting for that damn line to come out from Taeyang. Daesung is still standing in his position, waiting.

 

"I'll come home, spend the night together with you guys, have meals together, do everything together, provided that you guys agreed letting me go to US to make my debut there. My sponsor just approves our proposal and they agreed to send me there for debut, which means, I'll be staying there for few years, making music. Many things need to be done there, so my schedule would be tight but you guys are welcome there," Taeyang said as he pretends to pack his stuffs because he can't bear to look at his dongsaeng's expression. They must be so ing mad at him.

 

Daesung can't help but to curse under his breath and thank god, everyone doesn't listen to him that time. The others still are staring at Taeyang with disbelief in their eyes. Daesung looks at Jiyong on the couch and he can't read that expression. Whether Jiyong is okay with this or not and Daesung can't see Seungri's face but judging from his back, that maknae must be staring at Taeyang like hell.

 

"Hyung, you can't go to US," Seungri suddenly opens his mouth and his tone is too serious till makes everyone look at him. "You can't go,"

 

"Ri.." Taeyang trying to talk to his maknae.

 

"No! If permission is the thing that you are asking for, the answer is a no," Seungri replied.

 

This is the first time in their entire life; they listens to Seungri's speaking with that tone but Jiyong just let his maknae talking without interrupting even once.

Taeyang turns to Jiyong silently asking for help but as he predicted, Jiyong is with Seungri in this and he doesn't even need to ask Daesung about this as he knows what Daesung's stand in this is.

 

"This is my dream, and you guys know that," Taeyang said and he wants to continue with his words when Seungri straights away cutting in.

 

"Are we that meaningless to you?" Seungri replied. "Because, if it is true that we really holds no meaning in your life, just don't even bother to come back hyung," Seungri speaks firmly and finally walks away leaving the area and even Daesung is so damn shock by hearing the words that came out from Seungri, he has no choice but to go after his maknae, leaving the two adults together.

 

Never once Taeyang thought that Seungri will respond this way about his plan to go to US as Seungri is his one of biggest supporter in pursuing his dream but now this. Seungri is the one who stop him from going to US. Taeyang moves his eyes to Jiyong who doesn’t even move an inch from his position even with Seungri’s action just now, Jiyong didn’t say anything. He didn’t do anything about it either. Jiyong now is still sitting crossed legs, folding his arms and looking straight to him. Not even a single word comes out from his mouth.

 

“I didn’t expect you to agree with this, but I just want to let you know that this is what I want and this is my dream but out of many people, you should be the one who understands me the most. Being to US is my dream, and now I’ve got the chance and time, I can’t just let it go. Ji, you know I don’t need permission right, but what I need is understanding and support from you guys. How can I be there without supports and blessing from all of you. You are my family, and you guys can always meet me there, visit me as much as you want. I’m not leaving you guys or something. I just want to build my career there, that’s all,” Taeyang explains but he can see no changes from Jiyong. No responds. No words. Taeyang walks to the couch and finally sits back on the couch in front of Jiyong. “I’m not leaving, Ji. I just go to work there for few years, that’s all. I’m coming back anyway, don’t act like that I’m leaving you guys for good here,” he adds.

 

Jiyong looks straight at him without saying anything but Taeyang is waiting anyway. Jiyong coughs a little to clear his throat and he takes a deep breath before he decides to speak. He doesn't know what to say anymore in order to make Taeyang understands about his action just now. Going to US is definitely not a problem but in their situation right now, how can he go there and Jiyong can't even bring himself to tell the truth to Taeyang about Seunghyun's condition. He is not daring enough to break his promise with his eldest hyung. If Seunghyun knows that he tells Taeyang everything, Seunghyun will be so damn furious.

"Letting you go to US, is that really a condition for you to come home?" Jiyong starts to speak.

Taeyang turns away at that question as he himself doesn't know what to respond to that question and he himself doesn't even know whether that is really a condition for him to come home? Is he really doesn't want to come back at all? What is the reason this time? Is this still about the fights? Is this still about Seunghyun?  Or is this about his damn ego? Taeyang lost words to say because if he is lying, Jiyong will catch it right away. Taeyang finally leans on his back on the couch, looking at his hand, not sure what to say and Jiyong just stares at him, waiting for answers. What is it this time?

 

"As much as Seunghyun hyung hurt you last time, I just want to remind you that you hurt him too. As much as Seunghyun hyung broke your heart last time, I just want to remind you that you broke his heart too. So, what is it this time? He wants you to come home, but you still ditch him? Is this still about the fight? Is this still about the same damn thing? You swore that you won't come back even he begs for you to do so last time, so I really wants to ask you. Are you really want him to come here and kneeling before you and beg? Is that really what you want? You keep on talking about your dream. Yes, I understand. Your dream. Your goal. But, right now, is this just about your dream? Are you the only one who has dream? You are right now living your dream hyung! You are a singer, an idol. Everyone knows you, love you, your career, and your music. You are practically living your dream now so what else do you want? You've been away from us for 5 years now, so what else do you want? Another few years away from us? Is that what you want? Again, this is about your dream. For once hyung, for once, did you even think of us? Did you even think about Seunghyun hyung? Didn't he have a dream too? You know what, I really feel so stupid for even thinking for once that you can change your mind and stay with us even for a day, but you end up put up a condition for it? Who are we? What it takes for you to finally come back to us? When one of us finally die?"

 

Taeyang lifts up his head by hearing those last words from Jiyong. It never crosses his mind about having one of his brothers to die before him and Taeyang can't even bring himself to imagine it too. His heart ache at that statement.

 

"Ji…" Taeyang wants to say something till suddenly there is a sound coming from Jiyong's phone.

 

It's a text message but Jiyong still press it because it was coming from Jong Suk.

 

"Your hyung is in the hospital now, but don't worry he is fine. Just the usual, but I just came to know that he already suffered 2 attacks before this, isn't it? That doesn't sound so good Ji, so it's better for you to come here now, so we can talk,"

 

Jiyong's heart skip a beat when he read about the fact that Seunghyun is in the hospital right now, but he tries his best not to make his expression too obvious to Taeyang. Jiyong lifts up his head from the phone and looking straight to Taeyang in front of him.

 

"I won't force you to come home anymore. It's up to you now, because I give up, but just remembers hyung, we do not have forever with us. We are orphans and we don't have anybody else except each other. We only have each other hyung, and if one of us is gone, they won't come back this time, even if we begs them to, remembers that," Jiyong said then he gets up from his seat and walks away leaving the area and Taeyang who is out of words alone.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“Is he really okay now? How he can get the attack just now? Who brought him to hospital? Where was he just now?” Jiyong asked all questions that he has been dying to ask to Jong Suk when he got the text message.

 

Now, the two men is discussing in Jong Suk's room right after Jiyong arrived at the hospital. He asked his driver to send his dongsaengs home and said that he got some work to do with Seunghyun as an excuse to them. Thank god, Daesung and Seungri didn't say much about it.

 

“He is really fine for now, Ji. Don’t worry as I’m monitoring him right now. As about the attack, his heart was under lots of pressure just now and because his heart is too weak, the attack happened. The heart is unable to pump the blood as usual, as the pressure is too much for him just now," Jong Suk explains to calm Jiyong who is full with wariness. "You want to meet him first?"

 

"You said he's okay just now, so never mind, I'll just meet him later, let him rest first, but who brought him to hospital??? Oh, please don’t tell me that he was in pain and he was just driving himself to hospital just now, please!! Please!!” Jiyong said to Jong Suk as he rubs his face in frustration as he imagined if that was what really happened just now.

 

“No.. No… That was not what happened. Ambulance brought him in but.. Ah.. I’m not sure whether I’m in the place to tell you this, but you know what, just meet him later and ask your hyung yourself,”

 

"Ask what? Why?”

 

“About who brought him here and where was he just now. I really want to choke your hyung,”

 

“What the hell happened? He did something stupid isn't he? Just tell me, and I’ll ask him later,”

 

"This is just not stupid but dangerous too,"

 

"What?" Jiyong asked impatiently.

 

Jong Suk sighs at the question and he cannot do anything as he already promised to Jiyong before this to tell him everything about his hyung's condition, no more hiding, and no more secrets. This is for Seunghyun's own good.

 

“He was from Taeyang’s concert just now. He went to Taeyang’s concert Ji, and he definitely cannot go there at the first place. He knows himself he can’t go to a concert like that because he is a heart patient. The crowd, the sounds, speaker, bass effect, all of it are not doing anything good to his heart and he knows this fact so well. He can’t even ride a plane for ing sake, so you think why he can’t attend any of Taeyang’s concerts before this? Because, he can’t Jiyong., because he can't. His heart is weakened each day, and he can't overwork his heart anymore, but he just went to Taeyang’s concert today, fully aware about his condition. That’s why he got the attack,” Jong Suk explains.

 

Jiyong closes his eyes at that explanation and this is his first time he came to know to these facts and the reasons why for all this while, why Seunghyun never even once attends Taeyang's concert. Not because he refused, not because he hated, not because he despised it but he just can't. He just can't attend those concerts. He can't even get on the plane.

 

"I don't even know this, Jong Suk-ah," Jiyong speaks slowly. "I was with him every single day, work with him, lives with him, and I think I already take care of him enough. I think I already helped him enough but this happened. This big thing happened and I don't even know a thing about it. He didn't tell me a thing about this. I can't even detect that he is sick and he even got his first surgery done secretly. I can't believe that this man is my hyung after all,"

 

Jong Suk released a pity sigh when he looks at the man in front of him. Seunghyun really keeps his secret so well from his dongsaeng and now the truth is revealed, Jiyong must be so damn sad about his hyung's condition.

 

"So, how is he now? I knew that he relapsed twice before this because I was with him when he got the attacks," Jiyong continues.

 

Jong Suk looks at the man before him sadly. It is a difficult to be in his position right now, judging by his patient right now is not a stranger but his best friend and Seunghyun's family is closest to his heart too.

 

"2 attacks in one day was really not a good sign, Ji. His heart is weakening each day and even he managed to live his daily lives as usual right now, but I don't think after this he can afford to do his job as usual. He needs constant supervision on his health and his heart really cannot over work anymore. If his illness relapsed again after this, it will start to affect his other organ. His kidney starts to give problems now," Jong Suk explains with a heavy heart and the look that he got from Jiyong now is unreadable. Jiyong is losing his words. He wants to ask something to Jong Suk but he doesn't have the courage to ask. He can't bring himself to even ask about it. He is scared.

 

"Jong Suk-ah…"

 

"Yes?"

 

"I've a question,"

 

"Just ask me anything,"

 

"My hyung…. Seunghyun hyung… He.. I meant.. He is sick.. Too sick.. I want to know his recovery chances. How about….. A surgery? Can't he undergo another surgery?"

 

Jong Suk expected this question and he let out a sigh.

 

"He already undergoes a surgery before and it already helps him to survive till today, Ji. I must say that your hyung is so damn strong to be able to survive till this day; he is fighting it every day. As a doctor, I've to tell you this. Seunghyun's heart is too weak and his heart can't afford to go through another surgery. His heart can't hold the pressure anymore. The risk of his heart to stop during a surgery is 70%, Ji. I'm sorry, but this is the truth,"

 

"70%..."

 

"Your hyung doesn't want to do it, because of the risk,"

 

"He should've told me. Damn it, Jong Suk. I should have taken care of him better,"

 

"Don't blame yourself as everyone already do their part and so do you. He chose to keep this as a secret and he has a solid reason for it. You know your hyung, he just loves his dongsaengs so much, and you can't blame him too,"

 

"Then what should I do, Jong Suk! We are freaking losing him right in front of our eyes and we cannot do anything about it? He chose this? We have the right to know too! We love him too," Jiyong spills out his heart to his hyung's best friend and he knows better about this.

 

"You know how stubborn he can be right,"

 

“He can’t be going to this concert alone, Jong Suk,”

 

Oh man! How should I cover this one. Damn Seunghyun!

 

“Yeah, he was not alone,”

 

“He was with whom just now? Someone must brought him in here with the ambulance,”

 

"Ji, about that please ask your hyung yourself because I don't think I'm in the place to tell you about this,"

 

"And what makes you think that he will answer me? He won't tell me, so let's just come clean right now. You are hiding something aren't you," Jiyong asked as he can feels that there is something more that he doesn't know.

 

"He went to the concert with someone," Jong Suk replied shortly.

 

"Who?"

 

"Ji…"

 

"No.. No… You are not going away with this,"

 

"Fine, he went to the concert with my friend, she's a heart specialist here and your hyung has been going out with her for quite some time now,"

 

WHAT THE HELL?

 

"They are dating?"

 

"NO! No.. I don't know, I'm not sure. They just hang out together and I don't know much about it, your hyung doesn't share anything about this to me,"

 

"She's a heart specialist?"

 

"Yeah, they knew each other because there was one time when I asked her to cover me to carry a routine check up on Seunghyun and I think from there, they started to get closer,"

 

"No! My concern right now, is the fact that even she is a heart specialist, but still she went and brought my hyung to a concert which she must damn aware that he cannot go there at the first place! Who the hell is she thinking she is?"

 

Okay, this is unexpected. Jong Suk really wants to go jump off a bridge because he don't think he can handle an angry Jiyong. He knows how that man's temper works.

 

"Okay Ji, I don't tell you this to make you mad. I tell you this because I promised you to tell everything about your hyung. Don't go crazy on this issue," Jong Suk tries to calm the man in front of him.

 

"No! I don't care. Jong Suk, my hyung is everything to my family and I can't afford to lose him and I think her stupid action by bringing my hyung to that concert says it all. What if something did happen to him just now? Anything can happen, Jong Suk and you know it too," Jiyong spills out angrily.

 

"Ji…"

 

"No… Don't try to make me feel better about this. Give me her name," Jiyong asked. The seriousness in his voice worried Jong Suk more.

 

"Why?" Jong Suk asked back.

 

"Just gives me her name,"

 

"Ji.. Seunghyun would be furious,"

 

"He should know better before he went to the concert,"

 

"This is not her fault; you know how stubborn and demanding Seunghyun can be right?"

 

"I know and that's why I need to know her name. Just her name, Jong Suk, and I'm out of here,"

 

"What are you going to do?"

 

"Nothing,"

 

"You think I'm going believe that?"

 

"And what makes you think I won't get the name from somewhere else?"

 

Jong Suk let out a heavy sigh, worrying what this man in front of him is going to do next if he gives him the name. Indeed brothers, their headstrong really resembles each other.

 

"Just don't do anything bad, alright. She is my best friend, Jiyong and Seunghyun would be so damn pissed if you do something to her,"

 

"Jong Suk, stop being dramatic. What do you think of me? You think I would do anything bad to her? I just want to know about this woman that's all,"

 

"Fine! Yoon Eun Hye, that's it," Jong Suk finally gives out the name, silently frustrating at demanding Jiyong.

 

"Yoon Eun Hye…" Jiyong speaks the name slowly, tries to recall if his hyung has mention the name before to him, and yes, he never heard of that name from his hyung. His hyung is indeed can keep secrets so well with him.

 

"Thanks, and now I might go see Seunghyun hyung. Thanks for keeping the promise by telling me everything Jong Suk. I really appreciate it. It's my turn to take care of him properly now," Jiyong tells as he gets up from his seat, wanting to leave the room. Jong Suk gets up from his seat as well, nodding his head as admitting the truth said by Jiyong. He watches Jiyong leaves the room in silent, and praying in his heart that Jiyong will not do anything that can affect Eun Hye in a bad way.

 

Jiyong walks through the long hall heading to his eldest hyung's room, keeps on thinking about that woman and who she is actually in his hyung's life. He never knows about that side of Seunghyun, on whether he is someone special in his life or not as for all this while, he has been dedicating his whole life for supporting his family. Seunghyun never shown any interest towards anyone and he never bother about it either and this makes Jiyong forgets the fact that Seunghyun might actually able to fall for someone but Jiyong can't get rid the fact that this woman just put his hyung in a danger situation. Jiyong can't help but to feel angry about it. The idea of chances of losing his eldest hyung might drives him crazy and he just can't take it really well about his hyung who was just now got a heart attack due to attending the concert. That woman should have stopped him earlier. She knows damn well that he can't be going there in his state and why the hell she gives in? Upon arriving at his hyung's room, someone is coming out through the door, from his hyung's room. A woman in black short skirts, red top covered with black jacket. She looks like someone who just attended a concert and these facts hit Jiyong's hard. This is her. This is the woman. They stop in their step looking at each other in silent once they see each other outside the room. Eun Hye's face change in instant as she can feel who the man in front of her is now. She thinks she can guess who this man is. This must be Seunghyun's dongsaeng, Jiyong.

 

Flashback

"Just what the hell are you thinking Choi Seunghyun!! Which part of "you are sick" that you do not understand? You know this damn well that you cannot go to that kind of places but you did it anyway," Jong Suk is losing his temper when he received the news that his best friend is brought in to hospital and he was actually from a concert. To add the fuel to the fire, Eun Hye was actually with him at that time and actually the one who was with him at the concert.

Jong Suk finally turns his view to the said woman that standing still at the right side of the bed near the window, with the pale Seunghyun who is sitting leaning on the bed with few wires on his chest, IV drip and nasal cannula at his nose and an angry Jong Suk who is standing with his both hands at his waist on the left side of the bed.

"And you Eun Hye, I expected more from you about this because you knew this thing better than anyone else. You are a heart specialist for a reason, right? How can you bring my patient to that concert? That was so irresponsible of you!" Jong Suk said angrily to his best friend who is his co-worker too.

"Jong Suk-ah please don't get so worked up on this thing, I'm fine. I'm fine now," Seunghyun said slowly, tries to calm his best friend who is indeed so angry once he finds out the he was wheeled in here from the concert.

"There is nothing that comes out from your mouth can ease my anger now, Choi Seunghyun. I am so damn happy before because I think that you already change and follow all my orders and starts taking care of your health, but now this thing happened. You know that anything can happen to you just now, do you? I promised to your dongsaeng, for god sake Seunghyun, so please don't put me into a difficult position. You are my responsibility and even more than that, you are my best friend, I would do anything just to keep you safe, can't you just listen to us for once" Jong Suk nagged.

Seunghyun just let out a heavy sigh and he can't do anything about the nagging, as he deserves it anyway and to make things worse, he just put Eun Hye into a difficult position too. She told him already about the consequences and Seunghyun just being so childish, kept on insisting to do it anyway. Seunghyun lifts his head, looking at his best friend with a guilt look on his face.

"I'm so sorry for being so hard to handle, Jong Suk-ah," Seunghyun said apologetically, and those words stung in Jong Suk's heart as he hates that when Seunghyun said that kind of things. He preferred the strong headed, stubborn and cold Seunghyun than a vulnerable, weak and sick Seunghyun. This man in front of him now really has that guilty look on his face and he himself definitely knows why Seunghyun insisted to go to the concert. It was his dongsaeng's concert and he has never been to one before, of course he wants to attend this one. This concert was even being held in Seoul and Seunghyun doesn't have to get on the plane to go there, so of course he won't let go of this chance to attend the concert. He is just a hyung that misses his dongsaeng so much, and Jong Suk can't blame him for that. Jong Suk let out a heavy sigh as he stares at the man who is back looking down at his hand in silent. Jong Suk calms down and finally speaks.

"How about your chest pain now? Still hurt?" Jong Suk finally asked with more calm tone now.

"I'm fine now," Seunghyun answered slowly.

"Have your heart relapsed before this? At home maybe?" Jong Suk asked further.

Seunghyun holds his silent as he recalled the time which his illness did relapse before. Once in the office in front of Jiyong and another one, when they were looking for Seungri, and he can't even get to sleep properly that night.

"Yeah, twice," Seunghyun answered slowly and he can feel one pair of eyes is glaring at him intensely.

Jong Suk really wants to snap at that time but he realized someone is indeed more furious than him now. Eun Hye is in shock when she heard of it, yes, she indeed doesn't know about it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Eun Hye finally speaks after being in silent since the very beginning.

Seunghyun lifts up his head and his eyes met with angry eyes that stares at him intensely but the eyes soften a bit once he looks at her with guilt. Seunghyun didn't say anything and Eun Hye didn't push him to explain it too, so they just keep in silent, looking at each other.

"I texted Jiyong and I think he is in his way here," Jong Suk breaks the silent and Seunghyun immediately looks at Jong Suk. "You didn't expect me to keep this as a secret anymore right? Are you crazy? He deserved to know! I promised him already and from now on, no matter what happens to you, I'll straight away tell him. No excuse," Jong Suk immediately said it as to justify his action of telling Jiyong about Seunghyun whereabouts. Seunghyun let out a sigh but he knows he can't do anything about it too, he also has promised to Jiyong to tell him about everything now.

"I'll leave you two here, I think you guys need to sort things out," Jong Suk said as he then slowly turns around walks leaving the room.

Now, there are only two persons that occupied the room. Eun Hye starts to fold her arms and stares at Seunghyun as she still can't believe that Seunghyun has kept the fact that his illness relapsed twice before this because if she knows about it, she is so damn sure won't let the man to go to the concert.

"I know you are angry, I'm so sorry," Seunghyun finally speaks but still there is no respond from the person in front of him but later that woman slowly making steps toward him and slowly sits on the bed beside him. She let out a frustrated sigh before she speaks.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you Seunghyun. You know if you tell me about it, I won't let you go to the concert, I understand. But I really hope things like these won't happen again. No secrets, no concert and no unusual demands from you anymore, I want you to get better, Hyun-ah and for that to happen, you must taking a very good care of yourself. It hurts me to see you in this state, stuck with wires on your chest, and using the oxygen tube. You know that your dongsaengs will hate to see you in this state too, right so let's not put yourself in danger anymore, okay," Eun Hye said carefully as she looks into the man's eyes that never stops from looking at her since before.

Seunghyun didn't say anything in return. He just keeps quiet there in silent, and just looks at the woman beside him sadly. Eun Hye slowly moves her right hand and slowly caressing Seunghyun's right cheek lovingly even the tube gets in the way, and Seunghyun closes his eyes at the soft touch. When his eyes still close, still feeling the soft touch, slowly he can hear the whispers.

"I won't let you die, Hyun-ah,"

He slowly opens his eyes and meets a smiling Eun Hye who then slowly moves closer to him and her lips slowly touches his forehead lovingly and smoothly. A simple kiss on his forehead that catch him off guard for few seconds. Eun Hye looks back at the man lovingly and smiles.

"I promise,"

End of flashback

 

They are standing in silent in front of each other for few seconds till Jiyong finally starts to make a step ahead, heading to the door. He just walks passed Eun Hye who still in silent without even greeting her first. When he wants to touch the door handle, Eun Hye finally speaks.

 

"I'm sorry,"

 

Jiyong turns to his left and he sees Eun Hye slowly turns around to face him.

 

"I'm sorry. It was entirely my fault for bringing him there at the first place," Eun Hye said while looking at Jiyong who just stares at him coldly.

 

"I'm glad that you realized that was your fault," Jiyong finally opens his mouth. "You just risked my hyung's life and I hope that you realized that too," Jiyong continues coldly and he straights away opens the door and enters the room without saying anything further to Eun Hye who just stands there in silent.

 

Regardless of the words and the treatment that she received from Jiyong, Eun Hye can't help but to finally smile, as this situation suddenly reminds her of something. The coldness that she felt from Jiyong is exactly the same coldness that she received from Seunghyun on the first day they met. Hyun-ah, your dongsaeng resembles you a lot.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Seunghyun opens his eyes slowly and the woman who sits beside him with him before he falls asleep is not there anymore. She must have left. He turns to his left and he sees a small man's back who is sitting on the bed beside him and he is looking down on the floor while folding his arms. The man doesn't realize that his hyung already waking up and just stares on the floor in silent.

 

"Ji…" Seunghyun calls slowly and his voice is a bit hoarse.

 

The small man immediately turns around, and then he sees his hyung is already opens his eyes and currently looking at him weakly. In the past, it never cross Jiyong's mind that he will see Seunghyun in this kind of state, lying weakly on the hospital bed, attached with few unknown wires on his chest, IV drip at his left hand, and he needs the oxygen tube just to breathe. His eldest hyung who was before this he thought so strong and healthy, is actually bearing a very serious illness within him and even keeping the fact away from his dongsaengs. I didn't take a very good care of you hyung. I hate seeing you like this. I want you to get better, we can't lose you.

 

Just like reading Jiyong's mind, Seunghyun slowly moves his left hand and touches Jiyong's arm softly. "Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm so sorry for making you worried," Seunghyun tries to comfort his dongsaeng but Jiyong didn't say anything.

 

"Can you lift up this bed, Ji. Hyung wants to sit," Seunghyun speaks.

 

"No, hyung. Just have your rest and lie down, that's better," Jiyong finally speaks.

 

"Sitting won't do harm. Please,"

 

Jiyong let out a sigh. His hyung is indeed so stubborn. Jiyong ends up gives up and he takes the remote control of the bed which is located at the side of the bed. He presses a button there and slowly the bed moves upward. Jiyong helps his hyung to moves a bit to adjust the pillow near his head and let him sit comfortably, leaning on his bed. Once he is done, Jiyong back to sit on the bed beside his hyung.

 

"Are you feeling better?" Jiyong asked and Seunghyun just nods his head in return.

 

"How are Daesung and Seungri? They are left at home alone, you should go home too Ji. You must be tired, it's late now,"

 

"Stop worrying about us, hyung," Jiyong replied in disagreement.

 

"How can I not be worry, I'm the eldest," Seunghyun said as he chuckles at his own statement and Jiyong just smile a bit at his eldest hyung's words.

 

"Don't worry, we are fine. Daesung and Seungri must be in a deep sleep by now and we got guards at the house for a reason right, so don't worry about them. They will be just fine," Jiyong said to ease his hyung's mind.

 

Seunghyun just nods his head. "You need sleep too so go home and rest. You can always come here tomorrow morning," Seunghyun said.

 

Jiyong shakes his head. "No, you sleep first. I'll decide whether I'll go home or I'll stay here with you,"

 

Seunghyun just let out a sigh at his dongsaeng's words. He just can't win in this situation but he has no intention to sleep right now.

 

"Sleep hyung," Jiyong said as he looks at Seunghyun who starts to space out and not closing his eyes. Seunghyun can't help but to let out a small laughs at his dongsaeng's command. "What? Why?" Jiyong asked.

 

"Nothing, just need to adjust to this kind of situation," Seunghyun smiles at Jiyong and his dongsaeng just not in the mood to argue with his eldest hyung at the moment. Jiyong turns away and back to his former position, folding his arms and not looking at his hyung and just spacing out in silent.

 

Seunghyun knows that Jiyong is mad at him but Seunghyun doesn't know what to do right now to comfort his dongsaeng. They are in silent for a while. Seunghyun just can't sleep and Jiyong choose to keep his mouth shut. It's 4am now, they need to sleep but both of them are wide awake at the moment. The silent is eating the room slowly till Jiyong who knows that his hyung is still not sleeping, speaks.

 

"Don't meet her anymore hyung," Jiyong finally said it.

 

No responds, no words but only silent fills the air in the room. Jiyong doesn't know why that he feels so angry at the woman and the fact that even Eun Hye already apologies to him just doesn't make any different. He doesn't know what drives him crazy till he decided to spill it out to Seunghyun. He doesn't know what their relationship is but he just want it to end. Call him selfish or what, but that's what he feels.

 

"Okay," finally the eldest speaks.

 

Jiyong turns around, looking at his hyung in disbelief. That was easy. That was really easy.

 

"Hyung…"

 

"You want me to stop meeting her, I'll stop," Seunghyun said without even looking at his dongsaeng beside him. His eyes are fix at the transparent window at his right side and because of the window is not covered with the curtains there; he can sleep the darkness outside.

 

"You don't want to ask why?" Jiyong asked his hyung.

 

Seunghyun moves his view from the window and looks at his dongsaeng back with smiles on his face. Jiyong doesn't know whether it is real smile or not.

 

"I promised you, remember? I'll listen to you and I won't even question everything that you asked me to do. So, if you asked me to stop meeting her, I'll stop," Seunghyun said and he just smiles at his dongsaeng. Jiyong just stares at his hyung in disbelief. Seunghyun ruffles his dongsaeng's orange hair to comfort Jiyong's mind. "Stop thinking too much, Ji. I'm here now and I'll do as what you ask. Stop worrying and let's live to the fullest, now. I have you and others, I don't need anything else," Seunghyun said and his voice breaks in the middle of his words. He knows that he started to feel greedy but he must stop doing that. He needs to stop for asking for more. This is what he wants right from the very beginning. Just his family, his brothers and that's all, nothing more. Love is just not on his list before.

 

"Taeyang wants to come home," Jiyong finally spill it out and he sees Seunghyun's face drastically change. His smiles fade but his eyes slowly watery while he is still looking straight at him, silently asking the truth behind his words.

 

"He agreed to come home, but he puts a condition on it, hyung," Jiyong continues even it is so difficult for him to tell his hyung. It will break his hyung's heart.

 

Seunghyun's jaws tightened at the words and bite his lips to compose himself before Jiyong tells him further about it. Jiyong hates this moment the most. He takes a deep breath before he speaks.

 

"He will come home if only we agreed to let him go to US to make his debut there and he will stay in the US for few more years,"

 

That's it; Jiyong's words just touch the limit of his eldest hyung. The tears that Seunghyun has been holding in, is finally drop from his left eye and followed by the other eye. Seunghyun is still biting his trembling lips as he just realizes one fact that really breaks his broken heart even more. US are nothing to Seunghyun, but he is currently thinking that Taeyang must really hate him for everything now.  His dearest dongsaeng is really wants to leave him that bad. His mind is suddenly flashing those happy moments that once happened between him and Taeyang. Their childhood, their laughs, their smiles, Taeyang jokes, and how everything was perfect to him years before. Taeyang really must have wanted to leave him that bad till he is willing to put that as a condition just for him to come back.

I don’t have much time now, I am desperate and I would do anything just to have him back with me for one last time. Even if it meant to let him go.

Finally, with all the difficulties and with a heavy heart, Seunghyun finally opens his mouth.

"Just let him go to US, and ask him when he wants to come home,"