10TH CHAPTER

TOGETHER

Jiyong just get down from the car and ask his driver to go somewhere else first as he will give him a call after his “meeting” is finish. Jiyong can feel that this “meeting” going to take a long time so, he already asks Lee Hi to cancel any appointment for him that evening. Jiyong enters the restaurant and he is welcomed by a waitress who is already waiting for him at the entrance of the restaurant. The waitress is the usual waitress who always brings him to the secluded private section of the restaurant and she already recognized him. Taeyang was the one who introduced him to this restaurant. Taeyang knows better about this kind of things as he is a celebrity and a celebrity certainly needs privacy.

Once Jiyong enters the private section which revealed few more rooms inside, the waitress shows him which room he should enters and with that he knows that Taeyang is already there, waiting for him. He is right; when steps into the room, it revealed Taeyang who is leisurely sit at a table while drinking his wine. Jiyong smiles at him. Jiyong takes his seat in front of Taeyang.

“Wine for lunch?” Jiyong starts the conversation.

“Is there any specific time for drinking a wine?” Taeyang replies.

“Shut up!” Jiyong chuckles.

“I’m hungry already and still the foods are not here yet.  I already order the usual one for you, Ji” Taeyang tells his dongsaeng and all he gets is only a nod.

“Why so tense?” Taeyang suddenly asked.

“No!” Jiyong denies.

“You think you can lie to me? Come on! We might not see each other that frequent but still I can read you Ji. Don’t be silly! You asked to meet me because you have a problem?”

“No, I don’t have any problem. Just tired. Office stuffs,” Jiyong tries to cover.

Taeyang didn’t respond to Jiyong’s answers but he shots him a suspicious glare as he can feels that his dongsaeng is lying to him.

“What?” Jiyong asked him back.

“Problem with Dara?” Taeyang asked again.

Yes. Taeyang knows about Dara and he knows that Dara is Jiyong’s girlfriend since university. It is impossible for Jiyong to hide things like that from Taeyang. Jiyong trust him and Jiyong always tells everything to him maybe because of their small , so that’s why it is easier to tell Taeyang about his love life.

Jiyong made his annoyed look expression to Taeyang and this made him laugh. They talk about each other days, catching up and Taeyang asks about Daesung and Seungri, their studies, game, or anything that they did. Jiyong updates Taeyang about everything that their dongsaengs have been doing so far. Their foods finally served and Taeyang who seems too hungry at the very beginning straights away starts to eat. Jiyong just smiles seeing his hungry hyung eating. Jiyong is not that hungry as he already have a heavy breakfast this morning and he is still full. Thanks to Seunghyun for that.

“You asked me out for lunch but you only eat that much? Seriously Ji?” Taeyang wants to start his nag.

“I told you I miss you. I didn’t say that I’m hungry,” Jiyong chuckles.

“Shut up!” Taeyang kicks him under the table.

“So hyung, you will be in town for quite some time is it?” Jiyong asked.

“Yeap! I’m going to hold a big giant concert here in Seoul next month! I’m thrilled you know, as this is the first time so, you must come to my concert okay! Out of so many places, my sponsors chose here but I’m glad anyway. It’s easier for you guys to attend my concert. Bring Dae and Ri together, oh I’m sure Ri going to be ecstatic once he knows I’m holding a concert here. Oh maybe he knew about it already, as you know he is my loyal stalker. He knows everything! Haisy that kid! I miss him! I’ll tell my manager that you guys are coming; he will provide a special place for all of you. Well, first class treatment for family members!” Taeyang tells Jiyong excitedly and he can’t stop grinning at his dongsaeng as he is so happy about this whole concert.

Jiyong just smiles at Taeyang and listens to his endless story about the concert, preparations, his choreography, songs and Jiyong can see that he is so excited in doing what he loves.

“Who else that you personally invite to your concert?” Jiyong asked further.

“Hmmm.. Who else? My friends of course and few acquaintances from overseas,” Taeyang answers innocently before he drinks his wine again.

“So, as for family, only the three of us?” Jiyong is trying his luck.

“Of course! Who else? Did I leave anyone?” Taeyang innocently smirk at his dongsaeng’s question.

“Seunghyun hyung?” Jiyong forced himself to spill out the name.

Taeyang raised his eyebrows at that sudden mention of name but he still didn’t respond to that question. He just stares at Jiyong, silently asking “why you mention his name out of the blue” at Jiyong. It’s time to talk about real things, Jiyong. Come on! Brace yourself! Now or never. Jiyong coughed a bit to clear his throats.

“Well, hyung I want you to know that dongsaengs miss you so much hyung. Daesung miss to have meals with you and Ri always asking about when you going to come home. I miss you too and it’s real. You know us. You know how closed we were before you left. We always spent time together, eat together, played together, you remember everything right? Please stop this hyung, as it’s been 5 years hyung. 5 years. How many more years that you need to actually come home for good? Just come home, hyung.  There will be no home without you. The maid is still tidy up your room as usual because of we want you to come home. We can start all over again, as there is nothing in this world that we can’t fix. We are family no matter what. We don’t have parents anymore hyung. We are orphans and we only have each other, and we already promised each other not to leave, do you remember that? How can we live don’t do this. Come home,” Jiyong finally said it.

Taeyang who is from the very beginning just keep quiet and listens to Jiyong without interrupt him even once, suddenly moves his hand to take the napkin on the table. He wipes his mouth and then he leaning on his chair, still looking straight at Jiyong.

“So, this is the real reason of this parade of asking me out for lunch. To ask me to come home? Hmm.. Interesting, Ji,” Taeyang finally speaks.

“Hyung, I’m just…” Jiyong’s speech stops at Taeyang’s words.

“Don’t. Don’t continue with whatever that you want to say. Don’t continue with your words,” Taeyang said. Then he let out a deep sigh and looks at somewhere else. He looks at his watch at his left hand. “I’m sorry Ji. I just remember that I need to meet with my stage team this evening. I need to leave first,” Taeyang is making an excuse as he throws the napkin on the table and moves to get up from the chair but he stops when Jiyong hold his left hand. Taeyang turn to look at his dongsaeng

“He wants you to come home. Seunghyun hyung wants you to come home,” Jiyong said to Taeyang with hope that he will understand, but by hearing that name only, Taeyang just slowly let go of Jiyong’s hand from his.

“I think you heard it very well 5 years ago, Ji that I won’t ever come back even if he begs me to,” and with that, Taeyang gets up from his seat and walks out of the room without looking back.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Seunghyun stops his car at the side of the road across the school, once he sees Seungri is standing outside of his school with his friends. He can see Seungri’s happy face joking around and laughs around with his friends from inside the car. His dongsaeng is not aware that his hyung is already there and Seunghyun is taking his own time to take a proper look at Seungri’s bright behavior when he is around his friends. A sight that he can’t get to see every day and he is not even sure when he will be able to watch Seungri joking around like that with his friends anymore. It really feels like just yesterday, that he held Seungri in his arm, kissed him, fed him, bathed him, changed his diapers, and even took him to sleep but today he is all grown up. How time flies. Seunghyun still remember how Seungri was actually not that hard to handle when he was a baby. He only cried when he was hungry and other than that, Seungri never make thing difficult for his hyungs. Seungri is so damn lucky. He never gets to face that difficult times that Seunghyun and his other dongsaengs had faced before and Seunghyun is very grateful for that as he doesn’t want to see Seungri to face any hardships in life. Such a spoiled brat! Jiyong, Daesung and even Taeyang will make sure that Seungri gets whatever he needs and fulfill whatever he wants as Seungri is the only one in the family that never gets the chance to feel their mother’s love.

Their mother died few days after she gave births to Seungri because of few complications during the delivery. Every time Seunghyun looks at Seungri, he will always remember about their mother. The only woman in his entire life that he loves the most and there is nothing in this world that he won’t do for the sake of his mother. Seunghyun still remembers how their mother told him that she was having complication with her pregnancy when she was still pregnant with Seungri and she told him that if there is anything happens to her, Seunghyun has to take a very good care of the family and don’t ever let other people to take his dongsaengs from him. Don’t ever let the family split and they must stay together no matter what. At that sudden memory playing in his mind, Seunghyun bite his trembling lips and he can feels something warm in his eyes. It’s his tears.

“I failed omma. Taeyang left,” Seunghyun whispers to himself.

Seunghyun suddenly is taken back to reality when he suddenly heard Seungri’s voice across the road.

“HYUNG!!” he shouts.

Seunghyun immediately wipes his tears and then he scrolls down his window, revealing himself smiling at Seungri and as soon as Seungri sees him, he waves at him brightly and looking like he is saying goodbye to his friends. Seungri grinning like a kid walking across the road but because of he is too excited to see his hyung, he doesn’t look at his right and left before crossing the road. Seunghyun who is waiting for him inside the car suddenly sees a lorry that comes out from nowhere with a speed is moving towards his dongsaeng. He looks at the speeding lorry and then he looks back at Seungri who is walking to him. ! Seunghyun who is panic straights away get down from his car and runs towards Seungri. The lorry doesn’t seem to stop. Seungri feels weird seeing his hyung suddenly running to him so he turns to his left and sees the speeding lorry. In a blink of eyes, Seungri feels someone is pulling him away from the speeding lorry. With a blank expression because of too shock, he turns to see who was pulling him just now, and it is obviously his Seunghyun hyung. Panic is the only thing that he can see in his hyung’s eyes that moment judging at how he sees Seunghyun’s face turns white. He never sees Seunghyun in that state.

“ARE YOU CRAZY? Don’t you see the lorry just now?” Seunghyun scolds while he is still holding Seungri’s hands tightly.

“Hyung..”

“Don’t you know how to cross the street? You can get killed if that lorry hits you just now!”

Seungri never sees Seunghyun that angry. His hyung might be a serious and strict person but he will never scold them. Not even once. So, this was the first.

“Hyung, the lorry just popped out of nowhere. Just now no cars hyung,” Seungri replies slowly but stutter.

Seunghyun shuts his eyes and take deep breaths, trying to control himself but still he doesn’t let go of Seungri’s hands.

“Listen to me! Always! Always look out for cars before crossing the streets Seungri! Always be careful! s happened, you know. You all grew up already and even a genius in school, but still needs to be reminded on how to cross the streets. If anything happens to you…..” Seunghyun stops at the trailed of his words while looking straights in Seungri’s eyes. “I will never forgive myself,” He just let out a sigh.

Seungri stunned by those words and it never crosses his mind that Seunghyun is care about him that much. Seungri just keep quiet but something bothers him.

“Hyung are you okay? You look breathless,” Seungri suddenly speaks with concern looking at his hyung’s condition. Seunghyun is taken aback at Seungri’s words and now he just realized that his heart beats so fast and a sharp pain that suddenly stabbed his chest. He is breathless. Seunghyun slowly letting go of Seungri’s hands and steps back from his dongsaeng.

“I’m just shocked,” Seunghyun replies too slow and almost sounds like a whisper. He fakes a calm expression and signaling to Seungri to enter the car. Seungri stills concerns with his hyung but follows anyway. Once they are in the car, Seunghyun doesn’t say anything but straights away starts his driving. For few times, Seungri looks at the silent Seunghyun at his side and he noticed that Seunghyun is sweating badly even the air-condition is but Seungri doesn’t dare to opens his mouth. Is hyung that panic?

For 5 mins, they are in the car without talking and suddenly Seunghyun stops in front of a convenience store. Seunghyun immediately takes out his wallet and takes out a few notes then gives it to Seungri.

“Buy hyung a bottle of mineral water,” Seunghyun said slowly. Seungri looks at him weirdly.

“This is too much hyung,” Seungri said referring to the money that Seunghyun just shoved at him.

“Just take it. Go. Fast!” Seunghyun said carefully as not to make it too obvious to Seungri that he is in pain. Seungri just takes the money and get down from the car, running to the convenience store.

As soon as Seungri out of the car, Seunghyun shuts his eyes finally wincing at the sharp pain that keeps on stabbing his chest and straights away he clutched his chest with one hand and another clumsily opens the drawer in his dashboard and takes out a bottle of pill inside. With trembling hands he opens the bottle cap and takes two pills. Then he closes it back and throws the bottle into the dashboard drawer, clumsily close it. Seunghyun immediately takes the pills and put it on his tongue, then he close his lips, he patiently waits for Seungri who comes few seconds later and gives him the mineral water. Seunghyun take the mineral water and drinks it as usual and fake a steady posture as to not make Seungri panic or worry about him. Seungri just silently watch his hyung drinks the mineral water.

“Are you okay, hyung?” Seungri can’t hide his concern upon seeing his breathless hyung.

Right after Seunghyun takes few gulps of water, he then looks at his worried maknae beside him and he can see Seungri’s obvious wariness on him. It only just a minor attack but you are this worried Seungri-ah, what will happen to you if you know the truth? Seunghyun closes the cap of the mineral water and gives it back to Seungri. Seunghyun coughed a bit to clears his throat and try his best to stable his breathing.

Few seconds later, Seunghyun can’t stand Seungri’s stares anymore and finally he speaks.

“Why?” Seunghyun asked suddenly while forcing himself to smirk at his maknae.

“Hyung! You just sweating a bucket and you asked me why?” Seungri replies with anger and he immediately takes out his handkerchief from his pocket and gives it to his hyung. At that moment, Seunghyun suddenly let out a laugh despite of the condition that he is having that time when he takes the handkerchief from Seungri and he stares at the handkerchief with amused expression.

 This caused Seungri to be annoyed of his hyung. “What?” Seungri asked.

“What a gentleman! You even carry a handkerchief with you?” Seunghyun asked while he wipes his sweats on his forehead. He tries to distract Seungri.

Seungri shakes his head at his hyung. “We as men should carry handkerchief with us hyung. It’s easier for us if a girl is crying in front of us. We can offer her that,” Seungri replied seriously as he sits properly facing the front, ignoring his annoying eldest hyung.

“Who taught you that?”

“Taeyang hyung,” Seungri answered straight away without thinking but instantly regrets it. He slowly turns his view to his side, looking at Seunghyun and surprisingly it was not like what he had expected. Seunghyun is smiling at him.

“He sure taught you a lot of crappy things,” Seunghyun replies. Oh! Hyung doesn’t mind that I mention Taeyang hyung? Seriously?

“Yeah. Sounds like crappy but it is actually essential hyung,” Seungri replies carefully after he is sure that Seunghyun won’t be angry at him.

“What makes you think it is essential?”

“I tried it once and it’s working,” Seungri said with a grin. Seunghyun widened his eyes at his maknae’s answers.

“You are just 17, for goodness sake Seungri. What did you actually do in school?” Seunghyun asked, and he slowly sits properly in his seats and getting ready to starts driving. He feels better and he keeps the handkerchief in his back pocket.

“I study of course,”

“You don’t simply make a girl cry, Seungri-ah! I don’t want to meet anyone’s parents, got it?” Seunghyun warned him.

“I’m not the one who made them cry, but I definitely will be there for them if they cry,” Seungri said and laughs at his own joke and Seunghyun can’t help but to join his maknae and laughs together.

“Where do you want to go?” Seunghyun asked his maknae.

“EAT!” Seungri’s replies.

“I thought you want to kick me?” Seunghyun asked and chuckles at the same time as he sees Seungri’s sudden change of expression once he mention about the kick part.

“HYUNG! You saw me!”

“You think you are small? Of course I saw you silly!”

“Whatever! Let’s go eat hyung and after that let’s go shopping together. Daesung hyung is only going to finish his class at 4.30pm. We got lots of time before that. Once we pick Daesung hyung, we go play together okay, hyung?” Seungri asked excitedly.

“Wow, you planned everything already?”

“I’m a well prepared person. Is it alright for you hyung?”

“It will always be a yes for you Seungri-ah,” Seunghyun replies at his maknae with smiles.

“Hyung, can I put my bag at the back?” Seungri suddenly asking him.

“Just put. Why ask?” Seunghyun replies. Seungri just grinning and he take his school bag and put it at the back seat of the car. When he put his school bag, he suddenly sees a paper bag behind Seunghyun’s seat. That bag was not there this morning. Instinctively, Seungri take a look inside the bag and he widened his eyes at what he found. A pink dress. He turns to look at his eldest hyung and then he looks back at the dress. His mouth is so itchy to ask till Seunghyun suddenly realized that Seungri is taking too much time looking at the back.

“What are you doing?” Seunghyun asked while he stills focusing with his driving.

“Err hyung. Where did you go just now?” Seungri suddenly asked.

“Hmmm.. Appointment,” Seunghyun a bit taken aback at that sudden question.

“Appointment or a date?” Seungri is trying his luck. Seunghyun straights away look at his maknae with a weird expression.

“What? No! A date? Are you crazy?” Seunghyun replies.

Seungri is giggling when he takes the paper bag and brings it to Seunghyun’s attention. He shows Seunghyun the bag. “I don’t know that you have this side of you, hyung!” Seungri teases his eldest and silently proud with himself at that shocking discovery.

WHAT THE HELL! THIS WOMAN FORGOT HER THINGS!? !

“Seungri-ah, hyung can explain this,”Seunghyun said with serious tone but the respond that he got from his maknae just a crazy laughs.

“HYUNG!! You sound like you just cheated on me! You don’t even have to explain it to me, but since you already mention about explaining, let’s come clean! Who is this owner of this pink dress? What’s her name? Where did you meet her? How long you have been dating her? What does she do for living? Is she pretty? Oh! Of course she’s a one hell of a gorgeous lady if you chose her as your girlfriend! Sorry hyung! Oh my god hyung! Out of all places, you went for a date near my school???” Seungri starts to get ahead of himself and he laughs nonstop.

Seunghyun just shakes his head at Seungri’s nonstop childish questions. No point explaining to this boy! He just won’t listen!

“Hyung! I can’t imagine yourself if you have a girlfriend! Do you give her flowers every day? Where did you guys always go for a date? Oh my god! This is shocking you know. Hyung answers me!” Seungri said to Seunghyun who is just keep quiet listening to him.

“She’s not my girlfriend,” Seunghyun answered shortly.

“Lie!” Seungri replies and he laughs again.

See! This boy won’t listen. “You don’t tell anyone about this dress, got it!” Seunghyun warned his maknae as he can feels that Seungri has the capability of spreading this thing to everyone.

Seungri is just giggling listening to that warning from his hyung. He shakes his head and throws his view out of the window. He will have a good time with his eldest hyung today and he never imagines that he will get the chance to joke around, teasing, and laughs like this with Seunghyun.

They go to a restaurant and have their lunch together and while they have their lunch, Seungri tells Seunghyun about his latest school project, his game and about his friends. Seunghyun spends his time mostly listening to Seungri’s endless chats and Seungri also never let go the chance to tease his hyung about the dress. Seungri keeps on pushing Seunghyun to tell him about the pink dress owner but Seunghyun just ignores his question and smacks his head in return and that only caused Seungri to laughs even harder.

“Hyung, you don’t get married so fast okay! Introduce her to us first and if we approves, then only you can marry her after 3 years,” Seungri said while he stills busy chewing his foods.

Seunghyun wrinkles at Seungri’s statement about ‘3 years later’. “Why must 3 years later?” Seunghyun asked.

Seungri suddenly stops chewing and looks straight at his eldest hyung. I said something without thinking again right? Damn. Seungri then continues eating and looks at somewhere else clearly ignoring his hyung’s question. “Hyung, I broke my watch. Let’s buy that after this, hyung,” Seungri grinning at Seunghyun, silently changing the topic at hands.

“You broke your watch??? Seungri-ah, can’t you take a very good care of your belongings! Don’t easily break things, nothing comes easy, understand? Let’s buy that, and please be careful with it after this. I won’t buy you a new watch anymore,” Seunghyun nagged at his youngest dongsaeng. Seungri just chuckles at Seunghyun by hearing that empty threats. Don’t be silly! Of course hyung will buy me the new one again!

Seunghyun just shakes his head and realizing how spoiled Seungri is but he knows Seungri is just changing the topic. Seunghyun just watch Seungri eats his food as he himself is already done with his foods.

“You think hyung won’t ask you again?” Seunghyun finally speaks. Seungri lifts his head and looks at Seunghyun weirdly.

“Ask what?”

“Why I can only get married 3 years later,”

This time, Seungri just looks back at his foods and play with his spoon. He is thinking whether he should say it or not and how to say it without hurting Seunghyun’s feelings. Smiles is fading from his face and Seunghyun noticed that, but still, Seunghyun is waiting for the answer. Seunghyun wants to know what’s in Seungri’s mind. His dongsaeng must be thinking of something.

“Hyung…” Seungri speaks.

“Hmm..”

“Why are you suddenly wants to spend time with us?” Seungri asked without lifting his head, still focusing at his plate.

Seunghyun is quite shock by that sudden question. Where this conversation is going?

“Why? You don’t like it?” Seunghyun asked him back. Seungri is silent till finally he speaks.

“Hyung, you don’t know how happy I was during our dinner last night. At first, I must say that I felt that you were crazy because you suddenly cooked and even wanted to have dinner with us but after spent quite some time with you yesterday, I found myself felt so happy. Actually, I’ve been wanting to talk to you, having conversation with you, having meals with you, play with you and do many other things with you but you were too busy and rarely at home. It feels like you were never there. I don’t know you hyung, to be honest, I don’t know you. You are too quiet and always speak when it is necessary, so I always listen about you from Jiyong hyung. He told me many things about you and from the sounds on how he told me about you, to me you are a great man that full with charisma. I really wish that one day, I’ll be able to hang out with you but every time you and I were together, time seems to be too short as you always leave. Always. Jiyong hyung told me that you were busy working so I didn’t say anything and tried to understand your situation. I grew up with the others because you seem much harder to approach but I honestly think that yesterday was a great step in knowing you. To me, you are not that bad at all and I want to know you better, spend more quality time with you, plays together. You are my hyung after all and that is why this brings us to the “3 years later” part.”

Seungri stops for awhile and he looks straight at Seunghyun before he continues.

“I just got to know you hyung, and if you get married so fast, of course your attention and time will be more on your wife. Calls me selfish and I’m sorry for being so childish, hyung. But, I am a person who said straightly what’s playing in my mind as I don’t know how to hides my feeling. It’s okay that we never get the chance to spend times together in the past but we have lots of time ahead, hyung. So, you just get married a bit late okay. Let’s play together and stays together for a long long time,” Seungri finish his words with smile.

Only God knows how Seunghyun feels at that time. He has no words to say to his maknae. Finally, he just forced out a smile and slowly nodded at his dongsaeng. Seungri just let out a small laugh and continues to finish his foods as to avoid that sudden awkwardness with his hyung as he knows that he just speaks what he had kept inside for so long. Seunghyun just looks at Seungri in silent.

After having their lunch together, they did some shopping in which Seungri who at first just wanted a watch end up buying new jeans, caps, shirts, new headphone, new shoes and Seunghyun not even once say no to every Seungri’s demands. He wants to buy anything that Seungri wants today.

“Hyung let’s go pick Dae hyung then we go play okay!” Seungri said to Seunghyun.

Seunghyun looks at his watch and then he just nodded to Seungri.

“Text him, whether he is ready or not,” Seunghyun tells Seungri.

The two brothers then moves to pick Daesung at his university and it takes about 30 mins of driving to reach there. This is also Seunghyun’s first time for picking up Daesung. When Seunghyun reach there, Daesung is already waiting for them at the side of the road and with big smiles, Daesung gets into the car and greet Seunghyun but just smacks Seungri’s head from behind.

“Have you eaten, Daesung-ah,” Seunghyun asked.

“Done hyung. Hyung, why did you suddenly send Seungri this morning? You didn’t go to office today” Daesung starts to ask.

“Hmm.. I had appointment just now…” Seunghyun stops at his words when he heard Seungri snorted.

“Important appointment,” Seungri continues.

“Shut up Ri…” Seunghyun elbows his maknae and only get giggles in respond. Seunghyun shakes his head. “I didn’t go to office, nothing urgent today,” Seunghyun continues.

“Where did you guys go just now? Hyung, did Ri buys anything?” Daesung starts.

“I didn’t buy anything. I just accompany Seunghyun hyung just now. He was the one who bought things,” Seungri answered even before Seunghyun managed to answers. Seunghyun just smiles and shakes his head.

“As if you are telling the truth! Hyung, don’t buy him things. Last week, he just used my card to buy a speaker hyung. Haisy this kid!” Daesung claims while smacking Seungri’s head one more time.

“Stop it. Don’t fight, I’m driving. Where do you want to go just now, Seungri-ah,” Seunghyun changes the topic.

“Hyung, just follow my directions. I’ll show you the way,” Seungri said with his grin.

“Kyaa.. Stop playing around, just type the destination at the GPS,” Seunghyun replies.

“Hyung, I’m using GPS in my phone now, just follows my direction,” Seungri tells Seunghyun firmly and it makes Seunghyun having no choice but to follows Seungri’s direction.

Meanwhile, Daesung who is at the back keeps looking at the paper bag which contained the pink dress but Daesung refused to ask about it. He chooses to ignore it and just enjoying sitting in his eldest hyung’s car as it’s his first time too.

About 20 minutes of driving, they finally arrive at the destination where Seungri really wants to go and Daesung is currently hugging Seungri from the back as he is also excited with his dongsaeng’s choice of place. However, only Seunghyun is the one who doesn’t say anything about the place. Soon after they park their car, Daesung and Seungri straights away jump out from the car and being so excited without noticing a bit about their eldest hyung’s expression. They walked together to the entrance and Seunghyun follows slowly behind them. There is a big board written up there “LOTTE WORLD THEME PARK”.

As soon as they paid for the tickets and passed the entrance, the two dongsaengs been pulling Seunghyun and talking nonstop tells him about the rides, haunted house, and games. Seunghyun just smiles at them and ask them to play any games that they want and he said he just wants to walk around first. Because of Daesung and Seungri are too excited, they just leave Seunghyun to walks around and they go for those rides and games.

Seunghyun then just walks around aimlessly. He hates crowded places so much so he just walks around, looking at people and he ends up buying a drink and sits at one bench. He just waits for Daesung and Seungri to finish their rides or games. After an hour, the dongsaengs found Seunghyun is sitting cross-legged on the bench, just looking at his phone. Seungri just face palm himself. Did his eldest hyung doesn’t know how to have fun? They run to Seunghyun and stands in front of him till their hyung lift his head.

 “Done?” Seunghyun asked innocently.

Daesung pulls Seunghyun’s left hand, asking him to stand up and Seungri pulls the other hand. They asked him to follow them and finally they stop in front of an entrance. Entrance to a roller coaster ride. Seunghyun’s face change drastically realizing where his dongsaengs are taking him to. Seunghyun pulls his hands back and shakes his head.

“HYUNG! Don’t tell me you are scared!” Seungri said as he looks at Seunghyun serious expression. He never sees this coming. He never thought that Seunghyun will be scared to ride on this kind of rides. Daesung too is staring at his eldest with shock.

“Hyung, you scared?” Daesung’s turn to ask.

Seunghyun just keep quiet but finally he speaks. “Not this one,”

“Then, Haunted House?” Seungri asks again excitedly.

“No! Not that too,” Seunghyun replies.

“Hyung you scared of Haunted House too? Seriously?” Daesung is totally shock at this discovery. Seungri is trying his best to hold his laugh.

“Hyung, then lets ride that pirate boat!” Seungri asks while he pointing the ride at the other side.

Seunghyun looks at the direction that Seungri just showed and he can see how the pirate boat is moving. Oh! Too fast! Seunghyun shakes his head at his dongsaengs.

Seungri and Daesung widened their eyes and ends up laughing at Seunghyun. The man that they know for all this while is someone who holds a charisma and power in his presence but the man that is standing in front of them now, seems to be too innocent and quite nervous. They never thought that Seunghyun will be scared to ride these kinds of rides. Seungri takes Seunghyun’s right hand.

“Let’s try this one first hyung! I also scared to hell when I rode it the first time but I end up loving it after that. This ride is too short hyung and you won’t realize that you already finish with it. Come! I’ll hold your hand hyung,” Seungri pulls Seunghyun forward but Seunghyun with horror face, tries to pull his hand back.

“NO! Don’t Ri-ah. Hyung doesn’t want to ride it. You just go with Daesung, I’ll wait here,” Seunghyun replies.

“NO! I already rode this one so many times with Dae hyung. I want to ride it with you hyung. Please! Come on hyung! I want to ride it with you!” Seungri is begging at Seunghyun and still pulling Seunghyun. 

Seunghyun make a begging face to Daesung who currently standing at his side, silently asking Daesung to help him in that situation. Daesung is also shocked seeing his eldest reaction towards those rides but he ends up understand his hyung at help him to get away from Seungri.

“Ri-ah, let’s do this next time. Seunghyun hyung doesn’t want to ride it, let him go. You ride it with me,” Daesung takes Seunghyun’s hand from Seungri.

Seungri pouts at Daesung. He wants Seunghyun to feels the rush of excitement in riding that ride and he wants Seunghyun to have some funs. Seunghyun finally smiles and ruffles his maknae’s hair. Daesung pulls Seungri to enter the ride with him. Seungri makes his annoying face to Seunghyun right before he enters the ride with Daesung but Seunghyun just laughs at him.

“I’ll make sure you ride this next time hyung! I promise,” Seungri tells loudly to Seunghyun and his hyung just smiles at him.

Once the roller coaster sets off, Seunghyun’s face change. He looks at those rides around him and his eyes stop at one signboard at his side near the roller coaster entrance. “Individuals, who have suffered heart attack, have heart disease or irregular heart rhythms should not ride this,”

This is why he doesn’t say anything from the very beginning. Not because he is scared to ride those rides or even scared to enter the Haunted House. The fact is that his illness is preventing him to ride that kind of rides.  

“There are lots of things that we can’t do together Seungri-ah, but at least, let’s do our best out of the time that we have now,”