22ND CHAPTER

TOGETHER

"Oh my god… Is this even normal?? This long??"

 

That is obviously Seungri's voice.

 

"Let him sleep Seungri-ah.. You heard what Jong Suk hyung said just now isn't it,"

 

That's Daesung's voice, the most reliable one.

 

"But, is this normal??? He is already sleeping for almost a week and now he wants to sleep more???"

 

This maknae doesn't know how to be patient or what?

 

"He already opened his eyes this morning, we should be grateful for that... Just let him sleep, he will wake up soon,"

 

The strong one, that is obviously Jiyong's voice.

 

"The way he woke up this morning almost kill me," Seungri's voice again.

 

Haisy… Did hyung scare you Seungri-ahh? I'm sorry…

 

"Stop staring at him like that Seungri, hyung might not want to wake up if you sit there and stares at him like that!" Daesung scolds.

 

Is he staring at me right now??? Haisy this kid!

 

"Come here, eat" Jiyong calls.

 

"No, I'm not hungry…" Seungri answered lazily.

 

Ahhh…. Someone please drag this kid and make him eat.

 

"Seungri… Come here and eat…"

 

Huh? That is Taeyang's voice isn't it? It’s true, he's here.

 

"Seungri…." Taeyang calls again but Seungri is not answering. "Trust me, if you sit there and keep on staring at Seunghyun hyung, he won't open his eyes. Trust me…"

 

Yeah, he is right Seungri-ah… Move! Why the hell are you staring at me???

 

"That stubborn kid won't move I tell you," Jiyong said to Taeyang.

 

"Ahh... Let's tell hyung about how Seungri has been skipping school once he wakes up," Taeyang said.

 

What the hell?? Skipping school? Seungri skips school?? Why? Why the hell Seungri skips school? Where the hell is Jiyong? Why he let maknae skips school.

 

"Ahhh!! Why~~??" Seungri starts to whine and then Seunghyun can hear how the maknae gets up harshly from his seat and moves from there. Only threats will move this kid.

 

"Finally, maknae! Eat this," Daesung said as he laughs. "Stop pouting maknae, don't worry, they won't tell Seunghyun hyung about you. You are being so stubborn! Eat!"

 

"Next time, listen to us," Jiyong joins in and he laughs together with Daesung.

 

"Ahhh… This soup is tasteless!! Who bought this~!!" Seungri complained.

 

"Hyung bought this from the café downstairs… Go scolds them," Taeyang replied and then the other two, Jiyong and Daesung laughs in respond.

 

"We will order pizza for lunch... Your favorite... So, eat that first," Jiyong said, comforting the maknae.

 

Pizza???

 

"If Seunghyun hyung knows that we are going to order pizza for lunch, we are so dead!" Daesung said as he chuckles at his own words.

 

"We will feed him with the pizza as well, to close his mouth," Taeyang said jokingly.

 

Seunghyun can hear the sound of the clapping hands, maybe they are making give me 5 with each other, then laughs together. Seunghyun is almost wanted to smile when he listens to his dongsaeng's voices and jokes. He already woke up from his sleep not long ago, but chooses not to open his eyes, because he wants to listen to them talking to each other. He is so damn relieved when he no longer feels the tube in his mouth and the tube in his nose. The nurse might already have it removed from him but he can feel the nasal tube at his nose that provides the oxygen. That's better, not hurting his throat anymore. He still needs to breathe with big efforts, but this time it is bearable. His chest still feels tight, but luckily he is not in pain at least.

 

I never thought that I would get the chance to feel this peaceful and able to listen to these voices again. I thought I would never get to see my dongsaengs again. I thought that was the last time but maybe God finally has a mercy on me to let me having this one more chance to be with them again. I don't know how much time I have left but no matter how short this time that You've given to me, I'll use it well. I will love and cherish them with all my heart.

 

Seunghyun slowly opens his eyes, as the sunlight from the glass window blind him for a moment but he is slowly adjusting to the lights around him. He moves his head slowly to the source of the voices on his left. He can sees his dongsaengs are having their breakfast and talking with each other but Seungri is the only one who is eating in silent, not joining the conversation. Usually, he's the one will talk so much till make Daesung wants to shove his mouth with something to make him quiet but now, Seungri is the quietest one. Jiyong is eating his foods and talks with Daesung while the younger one making funny faces when his hyung is talking to him and there he is, Taeyang sitting on the floor, with the table in front of him, just listens to the dongsaengs and let out a small laughs occasionally, responding to theirs words but Seunghyun notices that Taeyang is looking at the maknae that is sitting at the end of the couch beside Daesung. Obviously the maknae is ignoring his hyung over there. Why Seungri is becomes so quiet?

 

Seungri eats his foods peacefully when he suddenly lifts up his head and looking at Seunghyun who with his eyes open, is looking at him too in silent.

 

"Hyung!!!" the maknae scream, and with speed he gets up from his seat, leaving his food and runs to Seunghyun's side. "Hyung!!! Hyung!! You wake up!!" Seungri screams in joy as he touch Seunghyun's left shoulder.

 

Jiyong and Daesung sprinted up from their couches and runs to the bed too, to have a look at their hyung.

 

"Hyung!!" Jiyong calls him.

 

"Hyung!! You open your eyes!!" Daesung said in joys too.

 

Seunghyun let out a weak smile to his excited dongsaengs. They are really this happy when I wake up, just how mess were they when I collapsed before…

 

"Hyung~!!!" Seungri is again tearing up as he looks at his eldest hyung. It breaks Seunghyun's heart when he sees his maknae crying like this. Seunghyun slowly lifts up his left hand and moves it to touch his maknae's cheek, to wipe the youngest tears. Seunghyun smiles at him, to comfort Seungri. He really wants to say something but he can't for now because of his throat is in discomfort.

 

Seungri touches Seunghyun's hand on his cheek and finally he let out his smiles for the first time since Seunghyun's incident. "I thought I lose you," Seungri whispers to Seunghyun as one more a tear drops from his eyes.

 

Seunghyun shakes his head slowly and he ruffles his maknae's hair as usual.

 

“Don’t do this ever again hyung…. Just don’t…” Seungri begs in tears. Seunghyun just nods his head slowly in responds to those words and after that he looks at Jiyong who is standing besides Seungri. Jiyong smiles at him sweetly with tears in his eyes. Jiyong bites his lips because he doesn’t know what to say to his eldest hyung for now. It feels so good to see his hyung already opens his eyes and he just can’t put it in words on how grateful he is.

 

Seunghyun lifts up his left hand weakly to Jiyong which the younger immediately holds his hyung’s hand and moves closer to Seunghyun.

 

“Hyung…” Jiyong calls softly.

 

Seunghyun nods his head, silently telling his dongsaeng that he’s fine.

 

“We miss you hyung… We are a mess without you,” Jiyong said and he moves to Seunghyun and hugs his hyung while crying. It feels like someone is taking away something precious from him in a blink of eyes and now returns it back to him. Seunghyun pats Jiyong’s back slowly, to comfort his dongsaeng. If only he can say something right now, he wants to apologize for thousands time for making him cry. They must be so scared. Jiyong then slowly pulls away from Seunghyun and he smiles at his hyung. He then retreats to give chance to Daesung to see Seunghyun.

 

Daesung then moves slowly to Seunghyun and he is also can’t help about the tears that fall from his eyes. He takes Seunghyun’s left hand from Jiyong and he brings it to his chest. Seunghyun’s tries to fight the tears in his eyes when Daesung moves closer to him. He feels so guilty to Daesung because he thought Daesung doesn’t know about his illness.

 

“Hyung… Don’t cry…” Daesung said softly while he wipes Seunghyun’s tears. Seunghyun looks at Daesung sadly. “Don’t cry hyung, we are fine… We are fine… Don’t worry hyung; now let’s focus on to get you better, okay? We will make sure that you will be fine after this. We are doing our best for you so don’t worry hyung…” Daesung said.

 

Seunghyun just keep his mouth shut and he just stares at Daesung. This one dongsaeng of mine, never once makes me worried since he was a kid and then now he already grow up and become a very reliable one in the family. He took care of everyone and he took care of me. He never once asks for anything from me. Such an independent boy. How time flies Daesung-ah… It really feels like yesterday that I saw you play with your toys and scream in joys with others, and then if you are not sleeping yet, you will always welcome me home by hugging my leg, begging for hyung to carry you up. That small boy now already becomes so mature and so understanding. Hyung made you cry Daesung-ah. I’m so sorry…

 

Seunghyun moves his hand to Daesung’s hair and he did the usual thing, he ruffles Daesung’s hair which it makes Daesung let out a small laughs at that.

 

“We all are here with you, so don’t think about anything else hyung…” Daesung said it again.

 

Seunghyun nods his head and then his eyes later are looking for one more person that is supposed to be there with them, beside him but he’s not there. Jiyong notices that Seunghyun is looking for someone.

 

“Are you looking for Taeyang?” Jiyong asked and Seunghyun nods his head in respond. The three dongsaengs turn around to their back and they see that Taeyang just standing quietly near the couch, without making any movement to walk towards the bed. Taeyang just look at his dongsaengs talking with Seunghyun and he doesn’t want to spoils their moments together.

 

Jiyong and Daesung moves away from Seunghyun to make a way to Taeyang to walk to Seunghyun and Seungri reluctantly moves from his hyung and walks to the end of the bed without saying anything. Once they move, Seunghyun finally get to see how Taeyang is standing there in silent and just looks at him quietly from the couch. Seunghyun’s heart ache at that view before him because as he recalls back, only his other three dongsaengs that came to him just now and hugs him comfortably but Taeyang, the one who is actually the closest to him before just stands there in silent, and he looks too awkward.

 

“Only after 5 years, it finally occurs to you that you have another dongsaeng?”

 

“Only after 5 years, it finally occurs to you that you actually have another dongsaeng. Only after 5 years,”

 

“How does it feel of having only three dongsaengs with you? Is it better?”

 

Hyung made you feel left out Taeyang-ah, and that is my biggest regrets and my greatest sin.

 

Just like Seunghyun before this, Taeyang is taking his shaky steps towards his hyung and he can feel how warm his tears that started to form in his eyes. God is giving us the second chance to mend things between us, hyung… So, let’s end this and be together again before God takes away everything from us again. We are indeed don’t have much time left…

 

“Hyung….” Taeyang forced his voice out as he coming closer to Seunghyun and he swears that he hates seeing how Seunghyun’s tears fall from his eyes while looking at him sadly.

 

He slowly takes Seunghyun’s left hand in his, as he bends down towards Seunghyun and brings the hand to his chest. “I’m home…” Taeyang said softly.

 

Seunghyun can’t help but to burst in tears as he heard those words coming from Taeyang and he sees how Taeyang finally falls to his knees. Taeyang looks down, can’t bear to looks at Seunghyun. He cries while looking down on the floor as he lets Seunghyun tightened the grip in his hands, refused to let him go.

 

"I'm so sorry hyung! I'm so sorry!!! I'm so sorry!! I was wrong… I was wrong hyung!! I should've just come back hyung! I'm sorry!! I'm so sorry!!” Taeyang begs in between his tears. He is begging for forgiveness and he let out the words that supposed to be said long ago, before things becoming this way.

 

This is not what Seunghyun wants as he sees how Taeyang is begging on his knees and he hates this so much. This is obviously not Taeyang’s fault. How things finally becomes like this. This is not Taeyang’s fault. Seunghyun shakes his head few times.

 

“Hyung.. I’m so sorry… I hurt you.. I hurt everyone… I hurt the whole family.. I did this hyung, I did this to you… Hyung, I’m so sorry… I hurt you…” Taeyang said again.

 

Daesung already looks away when Taeyang falls to his knees just now because he refused to watch how sorry Taeyang is right now. He can’t bear to look at how Taeyang is begging for forgiveness from Seunghyun. Everyone knows how much Taeyang has been so angry at Seunghyun before this and now when things becoming this way, Taeyang is the one who owns the biggest regrets. Daesung can’t bring himself to watch how hard his hyung is crying right now.

 

Jiyong just keep his silent and sit on the bed at Seunghyun’s legs, not looking at how Taeyang is asking for forgiveness. He knows that he doesn’t have the right to judge because he knows every reason on why and how all of this mess happened. Jiyong knows damn well that Taeyang is not the only one at fault in this.

 

Meanwhile, Seungri is just standing in silent at the end of the bed, watching every scene and every second on how Taeyang is crying and begging for forgiveness. He listens to each and every word that Taeyang said to Seunghyun. He has no emotion on his face and he feels nothing when Taeyang is crying. He is still so mad at him. Saying sorry is just not enough to mend things.

 

Seunghyun can’t bear to see Taeyang is on his knees besides his bed and his left hand is still holds Taeyang’s hand so tight. He doesn’t want to let him go this time. 5 years is more than enough.

 

“Someone.... Please..” Seunghyun forced his hoarse voice out. Thank god Jiyong heard him and he looks at Seunghyun. “Ask him…. To get up….” Seunghyun said to Jiyong.

 

Jiyong immediately moves to Taeyang and touches Taeyang’s both shoulders.

 

“Taeyang-ah… Hyung asked you to get up.. Please get up and looks at him.. He wants you to get up…” Jiyong said to Taeyang.

 

Taeyang finally lifts up his head and he looks at Seunghyun who is looking at him while crying. Taeyang gets up from his position and he immediately hugs Seunghyun on the bed.

 

“Hyung, I miss you!! I miss you! I swear I miss you hyung!!” Taeyang said while hugging his hyung. “I promise I won’t leave you anymore.. I won’t leave you… I will stay with you forever hyung.. I will stay with you.. I will listen to you hyung.. I promise,”

 

Seunghyun hugs Taeyang back and now he realized just how much he miss Taeyang. He hugs Taeyang like there is no tomorrow and he promise to himself that he won’t hurt his dongsaeng again.

 

"I'm so… sorry Taeyang-ah… I'm so…. Sorry," Seunghyun whispers.

 

Taeyang shakes his head and he pulls away.

 

“My fault hyung… This is my fault... It’s not your fault,” Taeyang said to Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun moves his hand to caress Taeyang’s face. “Whatever happened…… it was hyung’s fault… Stop….. Taking the blame…” Seunghyun said in difficulty.

 

Taeyang wipes Seunghyun’s tears without saying anything.

 

“Now, you have us with you,” Taeyang said as he finally smiles for the first time at his hyung.

 

Seunghyun nods his head as he looks at all his dongsaengs now. The moment that Seunghyun has been waiting for years are now finally here. His dongsaengs are here with him and nothing can be compare with this moment. He smiles as his bed is surrounded by his dongsaengs.

 

Seunghyun coughs a bit to clear his throat. He winced a bit when he wants to speak but he just needs to ask one thing right now, and he can’t wait anymore.

 

“Can someone please….. explain to hyung….. why is Seungri…… has been skipping school?”

 

Everyone’s face expressions are priceless when they heard that random question from Seunghyun. Taeyang tries hard to keep a straight face, Jiyong bite his lips and Daesung gulps his own saliva. Then, the maknae….

 

“Ahhh~~ Hyung~~~!!!” Seungri finally whines and Seunghyun just smiles because he just misses that sounds of whining so much.

 

***************************************************************************************

 

"Isn't that…. too much?" Seunghyun asked slowly as he stares at 10 boxes of large pizzas in front of him, on the moving table. He is currently in sitting position while leaning on his bed, staring at those boxes.

 

"Oh that hyung…We will only take two boxes to eat and the rest of it, Seungri wants to give it to all nurses on this floor... He's treating everyone today," Daesung said while stirring a bowl of porridge for Seunghyun. Jong Suk just gives him permission to feed Seunghyun with porridge first.

 

Seunghyun frowns for a while.

 

"With his own money?" Seunghyun asked again.

 

Daesung nods his head and chuckles at that question.

 

Seungri is currently having his showers in the washroom and Jiyong is taking his phone call, meanwhile Taeyang is sit on the chair beside him, near the glass window, also looking at those pizzas.

 

“He bought too many…” Seunghyun said.

 

“Let him hyung…” Taeyang said.

 

Daesung then gets up to sit on the bed, near Seunghyun while blowing the porridge in the bowl that he holds.

 

“Hyung, eat..” Daesung said as he wants to feed Seunghyun with a spoon of porridge. Seunghyun frowns at that treatment from Daesung.

 

“Hyung can do it…” Seunghyun refused to be spoon feed by Daesung.

 

Daesung takes a deep breath. “Seriously hyung~~ Seriously??? After I went down to buy this and blows it for you but now you are refusing me??? Seriously hyung~~~~???” Daesung said with his ahjumma’s voice. “Eat hyung~” Daesung begs. Seunghyun wants to take the spoon from Daesung but the younger avoid.

 

Taeyang let out a small laugh at the view in front of him. He knows damn well how Seunghyun hates it so much if someone taking care of him this way. He is too used in doing things on his own without help. “Hyung, don’t be like this. Let Daesung feeds you.. You are not that strong yet, but later when you are strong enough, we will let you eat on your own,” Taeyang persuades Seunghyun. Seunghyun makes his disapprove face but Daesung is still with his hand in the air holding a spoon of porridge to feed his stubborn eldest hyung.

 

“I don’t expect you would let your dongsaeng waits for you like this hyung,” Daesung said as he indicating his tired hand.

 

By hearing that, Seunghyun reluctantly opens his mouth slowly and Daesung with his wide smile, gladly feeding his hyung with the porridge. Daesung gives his widest grins as he feeds Seunghyun for the second time and Seunghyun just shakes his head disliking the moment.

 

Then Jiyong comes in and he smiles widely at the view. He also knows that Seunghyun must hate this situation.

 

“Bear with us hyung… This would be your routine after this,” Jiyong said as he checking out those pizzas on the moving table.

 

Seunghyun just helplessly glare at Jiyong and let Daesung feeds him.

 

“Seungri bought a lot!” Jiyong said as he checks those boxes one by one. “How he wants to distribute this? Dae, which one do you want?”

 

“Chicken.. Chicken..” Daesung answered.

 

“Should we take ours now?” Jiyong asked in whispers to Daesung and Taeyang.

 

Taeyang shakes his head in respond. “Don’t! Wait for him… You want him to kill us?” Taeyang said and Jiyong just rolls his eyes in return.

 

Right after that, Seungri comes out from the shower with his wet hair and a towel in his hand. He looks at all of his hyungs that are currently looking at him.

 

“What?” Seungri asked.

 

“Maknae, is there our portions in those boxes?” Daesung asked with grins on his face.

 

“Of course…” Seungri answered as he throws his towel on the couch then walks towards those boxes. “Dae hyung which one do you want?”

 

“Chicken!” Daesung immediately answered. Seungri takes out one box of pizza that has chicken sausage as the topping and puts in on the table near the couch.

 

“Another one?” Seungri asked to Daesung again and Daesung looks at his other two hyungs, Jiyong and Taeyang, silently asking what they want but Jiyong just keeps his mouth shut and Taeyang just looks down at his hands, not responding to Daesung’s look. Ahhh…. …

 

“Just give us anything,” Daesung answered reluctantly.

 

Seungri with his emotionless face just takes out one veggies pizza and puts in on the table. Jiyong notices that and he bites his lips. He hates veggies pizza the most in this world. Haisy this kid! Still mad. Taeyang not lifting his head even once.

 

“Ahhh.. I need to go to distribute these pizzas.. I’ll go first hyung, and then I’ll come back, alright?” Seungri said to Seunghyun, obviously avoiding any eye contact with Jiyong and Taeyang.

 

Seunghyun who notices everything from the beginning just nods his head slightly and let out a small smile to Seungri. He sees Seungri arranges those boxes into the plastic bag and he carries it with his both hands, heading out to the door. Usually this maknae will asking for help if he needs to do that kind of things but now, he do it everything on his own and does not opens his mouth even a word to Jiyong and Taeyang. Since morning, he just talks to Daesung and Seunghyun notices this.

 

As soon as Seungri is out of the room, he looks at his three dongsaengs, at least waiting for someone to opens his mouth and explain things to him. He looks at Daesung, Jiyong and Taeyang one by one but no one dare to open their mouths.

 

“Hyung, another one,” Daesung said as he wants to feed Seunghyun with another spoon of porridge. Seunghyun shakes his head slowly and lifts his right hand, pushing away Daesung’s hand softly. Seunghyun refuses to eat now.

 

“Does hyung…… really need to ask? Or… one of you already wants to open your mouth to explain,” Seunghyun asked with his dead low tone voice without looking at his dongsaengs face. Daesung gulps his saliva as he heard that. He amazes at how he can feels so intimidated by his sick hyung right now.

 

Jiyong who is standing beside Taeyang just looks down at his feet, obviously ignoring the question. Taeyang finally lifts up his head and he looks at his eldest hyung who is now with his serious face, just looking straight, staring at the empty spaces before him.

 

“He is still mad at me,” Taeyang answered slowly.

 

Seunghyun then turns to look at Taeyang when he heard that. “Why he is mad at you?” Seunghyun asked.

 

Taeyang sighs. “Hyung~ He found you unconscious on the floor in your room. He found out that I was the last person that you see and I left you. You almost die, and this scared him to death. If I was in his shoes, I would be freaking mad at me too,”

 

Seunghyun closes his eyes at that explanation from Taeyang, regretting on Seungri’s action towards Taeyang and this is obviously because Seungri doesn’t know anything. He can’t continue to be this mad at Taeyang. Seunghyun takes a deep breath carefully and he opens his eyes looking at the silent Jiyong this time.

 

“But this doesn’t explain on why he is mad at Jiyong too,” Seunghyun asked.

 

Silent is the answer for now when everyone still can’t open their mouths to explain this one. Taeyang continues to look down on the floor and Daesung just stares at the porridge in the bowl that he holds quietly.

 

“Ji…” Seunghyun calls.

 

Jiyong just let out a heavy sighs at Seunghyun’s calls for him. Honestly, he doesn’t dare to tell the truth but when Seunghyun corners him like this, he doesn’t have any choice.

 

“I slapped him,” Jiyong answered in one go.

 

Seunghyun’s eyes turn wide at that answer. He stares at Jiyong with disbelief because he never expects that Jiyong would do that. He loves maknae the most.

 

“I don’t regret it hyung,” Jiyong continues. He then lifts up his head and meet with Seunghyun’s eyes. “I don’t regret for slapping him the other day… He was just too much and I don’t want the same thing happened again between us and if I was given a choice whether to do it again or not, I would definitely do it hyung... I’m sorry,”

 

Seunghyun just keeps his silent for few seconds till he speaks again.

 

“Just what the hell happened?” Seunghyun asked.

 

“Hyung~ We will talk to him, don’t worry,” Taeyang cuts in to calm Seunghyun. He doesn’t want Seunghyun to get too work up on this and affecting his health.

 

“No… If there is someone who needs to talk to him, that would be hyung,” Seunghyun replied to Taeyang in his authoritative voice as usual. No matter how sick he is, he is still the head of the family. Taeyang is aware of his hyung’s tone so he is back to look down on his hands, refusing Seunghyun’s eyes. Taeyang lost of words to say and Jiyong just looks away. No matter how old they are now, going against Seunghyun is just the last thing that they would do.

 

“Talk to him if you want, but finish this first,” Daesung suddenly speaks as he takes another spoon of porridge from the bowl. Taeyang and Jiyong stares at Daesung in disbelief. This kid is amazing sometimes. Seunghyun stares at Daesung wanting to refuse but Daesung just gives an uncaring look at his eldest hyung, refuse to give in.

 

“Eat hyung~ We told you everything just like you want and now listen to us in return… Eat,” Daesung said. Jiyong screams “HELL YEAH” in his heart when he watches Daesung’s sudden bravery towards their eldest hyung and Taeyang just bites his lips to stop himself from smiling while looking at Daesung’s action.

 

Finally, the three dongsaengs finally let out satisfied smiles when Seunghyun shakes his head and opens his mouth and eats as been told.

 

This stubborn hyung of ours…

 

***************************************************************************************

 

Eun Hye walks to the counter once she was informed that someone wants to meet her and there she found Seungri is standing, leaning at the wall while holding a large box of pizza with him. She finds herself smile at that view so she slowly walks to the boy who is just looking at the floor, waiting for her.

 

"Hi," Eun Hye said.

 

Seungri lifts up his head and he smiles as soon as he sees Eun Hye is standing in front of him.

 

"Noona!" he said cheerfully and Eun Hye smiles even wider when she hears the word "noona" from Seungri.

 

"Yes… I heard you want to see me? Is there anything I can do for you?" Eun Hye asked.

 

"Oh nothing! I just want to give this to you," Seungri said as he gives out the box of pizza to her. Eun Hye looks confused as she looks at that pizza.

 

"What is this for?"

 

"For saving my hyung’s life the other day. I know that this is nothing compared to what you have done for us but, this is the only thing that I can give to you for now…"

 

"Saving your hyung is my job Seungri…" she replied.

 

Seungri looks taken aback at her words.

 

"You know my name?"

 

Eun Hye really wants to smack her head at her slips of tongue. "I heard your other hyung called you the other day," she answered, covering her mistake but Seungri just smiles at her.

 

"It's okay if you know my name noona... Hyung must have told you about me," Seungri said with grins on his face.

 

Eun Hye looks a bit puzzled by that statement.

 

“I’ve wanted to ask you about this before but I’ve no chance to ask. If you don’t mind, may I ask why do you call me “noona”?” Eun Hye finally asked.

 

Seungri however just laughs at that question like it’s nothing. “Of course I will call you noona, you are Seunghyun hyung’s girlfriend, right?”

 

Eun Hye’s eyes turn wide at those words.

 

“Don’t looks so surprise noona… I know about both of you, don’t worry.. I’ll keep your secret with me,” Seungri said with smiles. “Take this with you and have it with your colleagues okay!”

 

Eun Hye takes the box of pizza with hesitate. She looks at Seungri but she doesn’t dare to speak anything or even correcting the boy.

 

“Thank you,” she said softly.

 

“This is nothing noona… Okay, I’ll leave first, so finish this whole box alright? See you later… Oh, when are you finishing with your duty?”

 

“Hmm.. Just few more hours to go…”

 

“Where are you going after that?”

 

“I stay here as resident in the hospital, so I’ll always going to be here,”

 

“Seriously??? Then why you never come to see my hyung??”

 

Okay… How to avoid this one? I’ve been seeing your hyung every freaking day, Seungri-ahh..

 

“Well noona, come and visit him okay... He must wants to meet you so bad. He’s already conscious now you know!”

 

Eun Hye’s face changes in instant when she hears Seungri’s words because she doesn’t know about this one, and as for today, she doesn’t get the chance to go to 12th floor yet.

 

“He woke up?”

 

“Yes!”

 

Eun Hye finally smiles with relief and Seungri is smiling widely when seeing her reaction.

 

“Thank you again, noona…” he said with more careful tone now. “Thank you so much… You were just not saving his life, but ours too. We don’t know what we are going to do if something happened to him…” Seungri said as he looks at Eun Hye with his teary eyes. “He is our life, noona… We really need him with us…”

 

Eun Hye’s face change in instant as she looks at Seungri sadly and Seungri notices this right away so he immediately change the atmosphere by grinning once more. “And we are soooo glad that our hyung chose a doctor to become his girlfriend! Perfect one!”

 

Eun Hye slowly faking a small smiles on her face when she listens to the word “girlfriend”. She knows so well that this is not true… This is wrong... Being in silent meaning agreeing to this.

 

“Hmm… Seungri-ahh, actually…” Eun Hye unable to finish her words when suddenly there is a sound coming from her coat’s pocket. She looks distracted and immediately taking out the thing in her pocket and Seungri can see that she is looking at her pager. “Seungri, noona have to go... Noona will see you later okay??? Just come down here anytime, noona will be here,” she can’t believe she’s calling herself now as noona to Seungri.

 

Seungri nods repeatedly at her request and he waves at her happily once Eun Hye walks away in speed, carrying the pizza with her. It does feel really good to have a noona right now.

 

“She’s really pretty hyung,” he said to himself and smiles which then he walks away leaving the area and heading to the elevator.

 

Seungri is heading back to his hyung’s room with a frown back on his face. For now, only Eun Hye that can brings smile to his face because, he is still so mad with everyone except than Seunghyun and Daesung. He walks out from the elevator lazily and walks towards Seunghyun’s room, thinking of what to do when all his hyungs are in there probably talking with each other and jokes around. When he reaches there, he opens the door slowly and let his head sticking in first and he sees Jiyong is sitting on the bed near Seunghyun’s legs meanwhile Daesung and Taeyang are sitting on their chairs like before Seungri left the room. All his hyungs turn to him when he walks in, and the surrounding turn quiet when their maknae walks in silent heading to the couch.

 

“You already distribute everything Seungri-ah?” Seunghyun breaks the silence with his slow voice.

 

Seungri turns around at Seunghyun as he sits on the couch and he smiles. “Yes hyung…” he answered as he opens the pizza box on the table. He sees no one touches the pizza yet because all the slices are still intact.

 

“No one eat yet?” Seungri asked as he stares at the pizza.

 

“We are waiting for you. To eat it together,” Daesung answered.

 

“You guys should just eat first. Don’t have to wait for me,” Seungri replied but he just looking at Daesung, still avoiding any eye contact with his other two hyungs.

 

“No soft drinks?” Seunghyun suddenly asked as he looks at the table. “There’s no fun eating pizzas without soft drinks…” Seunghyun continues and then he looks at Taeyang at his side. Taeyang looks back at his hyung and he can read the stares so well. His hyung wants him to go to buy the drinks.

 

“I’ll go buy,” Taeyang said as he finally gets up from his chair. Seunghyun then turn to Jiyong at the end of his legs. Jiyong understands the stares as well.

 

“I’ll go with Taeyang,” Jiyong suddenly said and gets down from the bed.

 

Seunghyun finally looks at Daesung who looks so confused seeing his other two hyungs are getting ready to leave. Do I need to leave too?? Daesung then turns to Seunghyun and he finally notice that Seunghyun has been staring at him.

 

“Errr… Hyungs sure going to buy a lot so it would be heavy. Let me follow you,” Daesung finally playing his role. Daesung takes his jacket and wallet on the couch and runs to his hyungs who already at the door, heading out. Seungri just keep quiet and plays with the phone when all his hyungs are getting ready to leave just now. When his three hyungs already out of the room, Seungri finally lifts up his head and looks at Seunghyun on the bed that is currently looking at him, smiling. Seungri grins at his hyung and excitedly gets up from the couch, walks to Seunghyun and land his on the bed, near Seunghyun.

 

“How are you feeling, hyung? Better?” Seungri asked.

 

Seunghyun smiles at that question. His chest still feels tight but he is fine because of the nasal tube at his nose. He nods reassuringly at his maknae, indicating that he’s fine. However, Seungri’s wide smiles slowly fading away as he looks at his hyung. Seunghyun gives a weird look at his maknae’s sudden change.

 

“Why?” he asked slowly.

 

“I don’t like the tube at your nose… You look so sick,” Seungri said and his voice sounds shaken.

 

Seunghyun knows his maknae too well. He takes Seungri’s left hand in his and he holds it tight as he looks into Seungri’s eyes.

 

“Thank you,” Seunghyun said.

 

“Why?” Seungri asked in whispers at his hyung and he can’t help the warm tears that slowly forming in his eyes.

 

“For saving hyung,” Seunghyun answered as he smiles at his maknae. Seungri bites his trembling lips as he then bows his head down and Seunghyun notices tears are dropping from his maknae’s eyes. He feels Seungri is tightening his grip in his hands and because of he thinks that Seungri can’t take it anymore, he finally hears sobbing sounds coming from his maknae. Seungri’s shoulders heaving up and down together with the sobbing.

 

Seunghyun pulls Seungri into his embrace and hugs his maknae tightly. Seungri cries even harder at his hyung’s action. Seungri can’t help but to hugs Seunghyun back and he cries as hard as he wants. His small sobbing turns into a loud cry. Seungri let his tears dampening Seunghyun’s hospital’s shirt.

 

“You must be so scared…” Seunghyun whispers at Seungri as he hugs him pats Seungri’s back, comforting.

 

Seungri is nodding his head furiously at Seunghyun’s words.

 

“Hyung is so sorry Seungri-ah… Hyung scared you…” Seunghyun continues.

 

“Don’t do that to me again hyung!!!” Seungri scolds in his tears and Seunghyun just nods his head in respond.

 

“Yes, hyung will not do that again,” Seunghyun replied softly.

 

“I’m so scared!”

 

“Yeah, I know,”

 

“I’m so freaking scared hyung~!! I can’t live without you!”

 

Seunghyun feels his warm tears in his own eyes.

 

“Don’t be like this Seungri-ahh…”

 

Seungri shakes his head. “You promised me hyung! You already promised to me, so keep your promise!”

 

Seunghyun breaks the hug because he wants to see Seungri’s face and his maknae reluctantly pulls away. He just looks down not looking back at his hyung who is staring at him.

 

“Seungri...” Seunghyun calls him.

 

Seungri shakes his hard, refusing to lifts up his head.

 

“You can’t be like this Seungri… You make me worried.. You promised to hyung not to make me worried…”

 

“Hyung~”

 

“Hyung told you that hyung won’t leave that easy,”

 

“Your heart did stop hyung!” Seungri raised his voice and he finally lifts up his head. He looks at Seunghyun with his teary eyes. “You said you won’t leave that easy but your heart stop hyung! Your heart stops the other day!!” Seungri burst in tears once more.

 

Seunghyun moves his both hands to cup Seungri’s face and makes his maknae to look at him once more.

 

“But hyung came back…” Seunghyun replied. Seungri looks at Seunghyun and not saying anything in return. “Hyung put up a fight for you and now I’m here… So, stop this Seungri-ahh.. Stop crying… Hyung didn’t wake up just to watch you cry… Don’t be like this,”

 

“But I’m so scared hyung~” Seungri replied and he touches Seunghyun’s hands on his face. “I’m so scared that your heart would stop again… What will happen to me?”

 

“For god sake Seungri… I’m not your one and only hyung… Don’t be like this.. ” Seunghyun said. “There is Daesung for you, there is Jiyong for you and there is Taeyang for you… Everyone is here,”

 

Seungri’s face change in instant as he heard Taeyang and Jiyong’s names. He looks mad. Seungri removes Seunghyun’s hands from his face and looks away.

 

“I only have you…” Seungri said slowly, too slow but Seunghyun manages to catch those words.

 

“What’s wrong Seungri? Why are you this mad?” Seunghyun asked.

 

“Of course I’m mad hyung! I’m so mad! We beg for Taeyang hyung to come home for years and he ignores us the whole time. He refused to come back, he refused to stay and he just leaves like we are nothing to him. When he finally came home, he left again and this time it cost you your life hyung. How can I not be mad at him? We worth nothing to him hyung! He left you! He left us! That’s not just for few days hyung, it happened for 5 years! Years! We swallowed our pride, begging him to come home but he refused us like we are nothing. You wait for him hyung. You did everything just to make him to come home but he again ignoring you. How can I not be mad? We almost lose you hyung because he left you! How can I not be mad! It’s better that if I don’t have any hyung rather than having someone like him to become my hyung” Seungri spills his heart out and not looking at Seunghyun while he speaks.

 

Seungri last words finally makes Seunghyun understand Jiyong’s reason for slapping Seungri before. Seunghyun lands his head back at the bed, while just looking at Seungri in silent.

 

“Your words Seungri… Your words… Be careful with your words, because once they are said, they can only be forgiven but not forgotten…” Seunghyun said as he closes his eyes. “Because if you speak when you are angry, you will make the best speech that you’ll ever regret. Hyung learnt it in a very hard way,”

 

Seungri is taken aback by his hyung’s words. He turns around and looking at Seunghyun who is currently closing his eyes.

 

“Taeyang did left us… Left hyung... Yes, he did, but do you know why?” Seunghyun opens his eyes and he looks at Seungri who is looking at him now. “Did you know why our family becomes this way? How we ended up in this kind of mess?”

 

Seungri doesn’t say anything in return and he can sense that his hyung wants to tell him something. Seunghyun keeps in silent for a moment before he opens his mouth.

 

“Hyung was the one who chased Taeyang out of the house,”

 

Seungri’s eyes turns wide at that sudden revelation and he stares at Seunghyun, silently asking whether his hyung knows what he said just now.

 

“It was hyung who made him leave the house…” Seunghyun continues and he can sees how Seungri is so damn shock with his words. “Jiyong watched everything and heard everything. He is the only one who knows everything that happened on that day. That day, he was at home but you and Daesung were in school. Jiyong knows everything and that is why he slapped you Seungri, because he is right…..,” Seunghyun stops for a while to catch his breath before continues. “Our family falls apart because hyung stabbed Taeyang from behind, hyung betrayed him and hyung said mean things to him when he at that time was just asking me to understand him…. Hyung paid people to reject Taeyang from the audition that he went and he was rejected from the agency that he really wanted to enter that time. Hyung destroyed his dream and wants to stop him from becoming a singer. Hyung pulls some string to stops his dream and he later came to know about it and confronted hyung. Hyung knows so well about his dreams to become a singer but hyung still refuse to listen to him even he already did so much for hyung and the family. Hyung ignore his request, hyung intercepts his application and even bribe people for that. This thing shocked him so much because out of people, it was hyung who destroyed his dreams,” Seunghyun finally tells his maknae the truth. Seungri can’t bring himself to speak. He doesn’t know this. He definitely never heard of this thing from anyone.

 

“Hyung was so selfish back then, Seungri…. Hyung only thought that hyung’s dream was bigger than his dream, without even once thinking what he wants for himself and because hyung was so angry at him, those words came out… Hyung chased Taeyang out of the house.. Hyung let him go and not even once hyung went out and look for him, when he was just out there, waiting for hyung to come for him… For these past 5 years, we lived apart Seungri and yes, we did our best to make him to come home. Hyung wants him to come home as well but not even once, hyung go and meet him myself, when it was actually what he wants. We thought he was the one who didn’t want to come home when actually, he was waiting for hyung. He was waiting for hyung, Seungri-ahh… He stands up for hyung everytime, but when he left, hyung didn’t do anything to make him stay... Letting him go is hyung’s greatest regrets, Seungri” Seunghyun said as he finally let his tears fall from his eyes. He looks at Seungri as he speaks.

 

“This is what hyung has been keeping from you…. This is the truth of why Taeyang doesn’t want to come home…. Because his heart breaks too, Seungri… He wants to come home so bad and it was hyung’s fault… From the very beginning, it was hyung’s fault… So, stop being angry at him, Seungri.. He loves you so much and if only you know how he took care of you when you were a baby, when you were a kid, you will regret everything that you said just now. Don’t be like hyung… Words that we said when we are angry will forever be the scars in their heart and no matter how angry you are right now, it is just your mind that is angry Seungri, but not your heart, and because of that Jiyong slapped you… He doesn’t want you to become like me, like Taeyang… He doesn’t want you to regrets every word that you said because you don’t know anything.. He did that out of love, Seungri…” Seunghyun said and he lifts up his hand to Seungri’s head. He caressed his maknae’s hair softly. “We certainly do not have forever with us,” he whispered.

 

Seungri’s tears drop and he doesn’t know how to respond to this, how to react to this revelation and he doesn’t know what to say. He is out of words to say to Seunghyun and he burst in tears as he remembers back what he said to Taeyang the other day.

 

"Leave,"

 

"No… The one who stays here are my hyung. The one who left is not my hyung…”

 

"No, he will. Right when we open our eyes tomorrow morning, he will not be here anymore. He will leave again. He chose to leave before so why we want to waste our time and efforts to beg him to stay? He never considers us as his family. Where was he when we need him the most? Where was he when Seunghyun hyung collapsed the other day? He ing left Seunghyun hyung alone and because of him, Seunghyun hyung almost died!"

 

“What have I done hyung~?” Seungri said in tears.

 

Seunghyun slowly wipes Seungri’s tears and he smiles at his maknae.

 

“It is still not too late to mend things…” Seunghyun said softly to Seungri.

 

Then, they are shocked by the sound of someone barging in and they straight away look at the door which reveals Daesung with two plastic bags in his both hands and he lifts up those bags in the air to show it to Seunghyun and Seungri.

 

“I said already, Ji hyung and Taeyang hyung would buy a lot, and now……” Daesung stops in his trail of words when he noticed Seungri is crying and Seunghyun’s teary eyes. Daesung is gaping at the sight and right after that Jiyong and Taeyang walk into the room heading to the bed, but they are so shock when Seungri suddenly get up from the bed and runs to Taeyang and hugs him so tight and caused the elder to wince a bit.

 

“Hyung I’m sorry!! I’m so sorry!! I said bad things at you and I hurt your feeling hyung! I’m so sorry,” Seungri said in between his tears while hugging Taeyang so tight. Jiyong still with wide eyes is staring in disbelief at the view beside him. He looks at Taeyang but Taeyang is looking at Seunghyun with questioning look. Seunghyun smiles and wipes his own tears, and then he looks back at his dongsaeng with a meaningful look. Taeyang then understand that Seunghyun already talked to Seungri for him and finally he hugs his maknae back and now even tighter. He miss his maknae so bad.

 

“I’m sorry hyung!” Seungri said again when he feels Taeyang hugs him back.

 

“Stop apologizing silly.. You have done nothing wrong, it was hyung’s fault,” Taeyang ruffles Seungri’s hair and the maknae pulls away. Taeyang laughs as soon as he takes a proper look on Seungri’s face. “You cry too much! Kyaa!! A man shouldn’t cry this much! This is embarrassing Seungri, wipe your tears now,” Taeyang said as he laughs at his maknae but Seungri just ignores his hyung’s tease and hugs him back. Seungri miss his hyung so much.

 

Jiyong smiles at that view and he then walks to Daesung, taking one bag from him and brings it to the table at the couch.

 

“Now, let’s eat!!” Jiyong said.

 

“Finally!” Daesung replied as he walks to Jiyong at the table.

 

Seungri pulls away from Taeyang and then he turns to Jiyong who is now busy taking out their drinks from the plastic bag. Seungri walks to Jiyong and he finally hugs Jiyong from behind and this makes Jiyong startled. Jiyong tries to turn around but Seungri hugs him too tight.

 

“Kyaaa Seungri!” Jiyong said.

 

“I’m sorry hyung… I’m so sorry,” Seungri said while he tightened the hugs.

 

Jiyong let out a relief sighs and he smiles when heard that.

 

“Let me go so hyung can hug you back,” Jiyong replied.

 

Seungri gladly let go the hugs and he smiles in tears as Jiyong turn around and pull him into a tight hug. “We love you Seungri-ahh…” Jiyong said and Taeyang ruffles Seungri’s hair from behind.

 

“Let’s eat,” Taeyang said.

 

Those four brothers happily open their boxes of pizzas and Daesung happily opens every cans of their soft drinks. Finally Seungri can laughs happily as he wants and he cutely hugging Taeyang and Jiyong’s hands at the same time and he is in the middle. Seungri is acting like his usual self back. Their one and only cute maknae.

 

“Come on!” Jiyong said as he lifts up his drinks, asking others to lift up their drinks as well. Four of them raise their cans and clink it together, toasting “cheers” at the same time, which then they are laughing when Seungri almost spills his drinks. Daesung wants to sit on the couch and stops midway when he suddenly notices Seunghyun on the bed with his eyes closed. Taeyang notices Daesung who is suddenly freeze in his spot so he turns around to look at Seunghyun too. Then Jiyong and Seungri follow Taeyang’s action and turning to look at the bed. Everyone suddenly becomes alarm.

 

“Hyung?” Jiyong suddenly calls for Seunghyun but there is no reply.

 

“Hyung??” Daesung’s turn.

 

“Hyung~??” Seungri calls as he now walks to the bed with his eyes fix solely on his unmoving hyung. His eldest hyung doesn’t reply to him. Seungri touches Seunghyun’s cheek softly and he can’t help but to feel nervous now because Seunghyun is not replying to them. “Hyung??” Seungri calls for his hyung again and this time he pats Seunghyun’s cheek slowly.

 

“Oh my!!” Daesung’s voice cuts in. Taeyang almost wants to call for a doctor when suddenly Seunghyun’s voice comes in.

 

“Please let hyung sleep for a while……” Seunghyun speaks with his eyes closed.

 

Four of them let out a very heavy relief sighs at the same time and they don’t know for how long they might have been holding in their breaths. Daesung is currently punching his eldest hyung for thousand times in his mind.

 

“For god sake hyung!! Answer when we call for you!!” Taeyang immediately scolds Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun opens his left eye and he sees his four dongsaengs already at his side. He let out a small laugh at that view. Oh my dongsaengs…

 

“What’s the use of the beeping sounds, silly! Can’t you hear that? I’m still very much alive… Haisy…. Go eat.. I’m tired,” Seunghyun said as he then closes his eye back, moves a bit to fix his position on the bed. Jiyong takes the bed’s remote and press one button which then the bed slowly moves down and Seunghyun is able to lie down comfortably.

 

“Thanks…” Seunghyun mutters slowly as he drifts into his sleep.

 

The four of them just stares at their eldest hyung for few seconds, silently scolding him in their mind as they recalls how nervous they were just now when Seunghyun was not answering and even it was only for few seconds.

 

We are indeed a mess without you hyung…

 

***************************************************************************************

 

“One more day! Just one more day hyung~!! Please hyung!!” Seungri is begging like crazy at Seunghyun who is in sitting position on the bed and just ignoring his maknae, to looks at the glass window in silent. Jiyong just watching the scene leisurely while taking a bite of an apple and sitting cross legged from the single couch. He doesn’t want to get involve with that particular scene and just silently enjoying it. Daesung is keeping himself busy with his assignment, using Jiyong’s laptop and he tries his best to ignore that “begging” scene and Taeyang just went out to buy dinner for them, purposely avoiding the scene.

 

“Hyung~~~!!! Please hyung~~!! Just one more day, I promise!!” Seungri begs again and he doesn’t know just how many time he already repeat those words at his eldest hyung.

 

“No, Seungri! It’s been a week you have been skipping school, and your college entrance exam is getting near… Are you crazy?” Seunghyun finally opens his mouth after being in silent for quite some time.

 

“Ahhh~~ Hyung~~!!!!” Seungri whines even more.

 

“Jiyong this is your fault,” Seunghyun turns at Jiyong who is totally shocked by that sudden accusation.

 

“Hyung~ He was so worried about you, how can I refuse… Besides, he’s a genius for god sake hyung~ He will nail the exam,” Jiyong came to the rescue.

 

“But he has been absence for a week..” Seunghyun replied.

 

“He still study here and he did his homework, Jisoo helped him,” Jiyong defended his maknae so well this time.

 

“Hyung~~~” Seungri is begging again.

 

“Seungri, please just go to school tomorrow. Hyung know that you are a genius but finish your school first, and it almost ended anyway. You will regret this if you skip your school and it’s not like you can forever be a high school student, so cherish this time. Just go to school, hyung will be fine here. Taeyang is here tomorrow,” Seunghyun said.

 

Seungri is pouting as he heard what his hyung’s word.

 

“You already promised to me, that you will always listen to me… Remember?” Seunghyun said slowly, reminding his maknae about his own promise. This is the last choice to make this kid go to school tomorrow.

 

Seungri looking like he is in a deep thinking and he stares at his eldest hyung for a moment till he finally speaks. “Fine~ I’m going to school tomorrow,”

 

Seunghyun let out a smile and he gives thumbs up to his maknae in respond to that. “Someone please bring him home,” Seunghyun announced.

 

Seungri immediately shaking his head. “No! I never agree to go home; I only agreed to go to school tomorrow. That’s all! I will go to school from here,” Seungri said.

 

Seunghyun sighs and he is totally frustrated with his maknae this time. Just how many times, they will be arguing about this.

 

“You’ve been spending so much time here… Go home and rest well Seungri… Sleeps in comfort… You’ve been sleeping in sitting position for a week! Hyung is so tired arguing with you right now,” Seunghyun makes a sad face and close his eyes.

 

Seungri cursed in silent as he sees how sly his eldest hyung in making him feels guilty.

 

“I won’t skip school anymore hyung~ I promise.. It just let me sleep here and stay with you till you are discharged,” Seungri’s turn to get a sympathy vote now. “I don’t want to stay at home alone, without you, without Dae hyung, without Taeyang hyung and Ji hyung,” Seungri continues.

 

Jiyong and Daesung raised their eyebrows at the sudden mention of their names but play cool with it to support his maknae’s argument.

 

Seunghyun sighs again and he looks at his maknae, thinking if he is well enough, he really wants to smack Seungri’s head right now.

 

“Fine~ Go from here, but your uniform?” Seunghyun asked.

 

Seungri’s face lit up immediately. “Ask uncle!” Seungri suggesting their driver to Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun looks at Jiyong, silently asking if its okay for asking their driver to take Seungri’s uniform from home and bring it here. Jiyong just nods his head, and Seunghyun straight away ask Seungri to contact their driver. Seungri moves in speed taking his phone on the table and sit on the couch beside Daesung, to gives his driver a call.

 

In between that moment, a nurse came through the door, and Seunghyun’s face immediately smiles warmly at the nurse who walks slowly at him, carrying a thermos with her, heading to the bed. His one and only favorite nurse, Mrs. Kim Hae Sook. The old nurse bows slightly at Seunghyun’s brothers as to greet them before she walks to Seunghyun.

 

“Ahjumma… Only now you came?” Seunghyun said sweetly once the nurse stands beside him.

 

“I came in so many times to check on you but you were sleeping for too long and this evening I came too but you were sleeping as well,” the nurse said as she softly caressing Seunghyun’s hair. “How are you? I’m so worried, Seunghyun-sshi…”

 

“I’m fine.. Don’t worry,” Seunghyun replied softly and he can’t help but to continue smiling at the older woman before him.

 

“Your brothers never leave you even for a second... They always stay here with you... You should see their faces while waiting for you to wake up, such a mess!” Ms. Kim Hae Sook added while she gives a glance to the brothers who just watching them from the couches. Seunghyun just nods his head, agreeing the fact.

 

“I just love sleeping so much,” Seunghyun jokes.

 

“Not funny… Not that kind of sleeping Seunghyun-sshi…”

 

“I’m sorry..”

 

Ms. Kim Hae Sook just replying to Seunghyun’s apologizes by softly caressing Seunghyun’s left cheek. She already regards him like her own son and she already knows him for 3 years now, it is just impossible to be angry at this young man.

 

“How do you feel now? Feels any better,” the old nurse asked with concerns in her face.

 

“I’m fine~ Don’t worry… Never feel better…” Seunghyun answered with reassuring smiles. His eyes then fall to the thermos that Ms. Kim Hae Sook brings with her. “Is that for me?” he asked.

 

Ms. Kim Hae Sook looks a bit taken aback but then she immediately smiles. “Yes, for you…” she said as she brings the thermos to the side table beside the bed and opens the thermos, which then let out a very tasty smells across the room.

 

“Oh my~ That smells nice” Jiyong suddenly opens his mouth.

 

The old nurse laughs at that comment while she prepares the soup for Seunghyun. “I bring a lot, so you guys can have a taste on it too… It’s a mixed vegetables soup and it’s very good for health,” she said.

 

Those three brothers immediately get up from their seats and walks to the nurse, having a look at the tasty soup. Ms. Kim Hae Sook smiles warmly looking at the three men who looks so eager to have a taste of it. She pours the soup into the thermos cup and brings it to Seunghyun. The three dongsaengs just watch how Ms. Kim Hae Sook treating their hyung with love and care, and they watch how she insists to feed their stubborn hyung, as usual…

 

“Hyung~ Just let her feed you for god sake!” Jiyong scolds. Seunghyun finally gives in and he reluctantly opens his mouth. Ms. Kim Hae Sook gladly feed that stubborn man and this is not her first time for her to feed him. She always has to force Seunghyun to let her feed him and she doesn’t know why this man just so stubborn to do everything on his own.

 

Seunghyun’s face change in instant and he looks momentarily thinking while tasting the soup for the first time but he then slowly smiles at her.

 

“You have to bring this with you every day, ahjumma…” Seunghyun said.

 

“You like it?” Ms. Kim Hae Sook asked excitedly.

 

“I love it,” Seunghyun answered which he then unexpectedly opens his mouth again. Ms. Kim Hae Sook happily continues feeding him.

 

“Hyung, I’m jealous,” Daesung whispers to Jiyong as his eyes fix on the particular feeding scene and Seunghyun heard it. He turns to his three dongsaengs that are currently watching him from the side table.

 

“Please let them have some, ahjumma,” Seunghyun said with a smile and the old woman smiles warmly, taking a full spoon of soup to feed Daesung who immediately moves to her, to have a taste of it. Once he tastes the soup, his eyes turn wide.

 

“This is too tasty! Are you sure that this is healthy, ahjumma? Because healthy foods always have bland taste,” Daesung said.

 

“Maybe this was cook out of love, that is why it is so tasty,” Ms. Kim Hae Sook said and then let out a small laugh.

 

“I want too,” Seungri’s turn moves to her with his mouth wide open.

 

“Oh my~” she muttered as she feeds Seungri with the soup too, then she waits for his reaction too.

 

“Ahh~~ This is unbeatable ahjumma! You have to bring this for us next time~!!” Seungri made a satisfied face.

 

Seunghyun laughs a bit at the view in front of him and he can’t help but to watch how Ms. Kim Hae Sook been feeding his dongsaengs with the soup. If only omma is here, it will be better isn’t it?

 

Seunghyun turns to look at Jiyong who is just watches them in silent from the very beginning without even once ask to be feed by her.

 

“Ji… Don’t you want to taste it?” Seunghyun suddenly asked Jiyong who looks a bit taken a bit at his calls.

 

Jiyong smiles. “It’s okay hyung…” Jiyong said.

 

“Ah hyung~~ Taste it.. I tell you, it’s awesome,” Seungri said in excitement but Jiyong just shakes his head politely and just smiles at Ms. Kim Hae Sook.

 

“Please taste it, Jiyong-sshi… Only one time is enough,” Ms. Kim Hae Sook tries to persuade Jiyong.

 

Jiyong looks truly reluctant and he turns to Seunghyun. His hyung just nods his head, silently asking him to taste the soup. Jiyong finally reluctantly moves forward to Ms. Kim Hae Sook and opens his mouth which then the old woman gladly feed him with the soup.

 

Jiyong makes exactly the same face as Seunghyun when his hyung tasted the soup for the first time and Jiyong without saying anything, turns to Seunghyun with unreadable face expression. It takes a few seconds till Jiyong finally speaks.

 

“Even the smells are the same, isn’t it hyung~?” Jiyong suddenly asked Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun raised his eyebrows at the sudden question at first, not knowing why Jiyong asked him that question but right after that he realized that he is not the only who noticed this. Seunghyun nods his head slightly.

 

Daesung, Seungri and Ms. Kim Hae Sook looks puzzled at those words and Seunghyun’s responds.

 

“What?? What is it?? Why??” Daesung asked first.

 

Jiyong just stays in silent, not answering the question and because of that the three of them turns to Seunghyun to get the answer. Seunghyun looks reluctant to answer at first but if he doesn’t answer their question now, they will definitely ask him again after this. Not making any different.

 

“The soup smell like omma’s soup and even the taste are the same,” Seunghyun answered.

 

Daesung, Seungri and Ms. Kim Hae Sook are totally shocked at that answer.

 

“SERIOUSLY??? LIKE OMMA’S SOUP??” Seungri asked.

 

Seunghyun smiles at his maknae, and he nods his head.

 

Seungri immediately walks to the table smells the soup directly from the thermos.

 

“Hyung~~ Can I have one bowl of this????” Seungri asked.

 

Of course he would love to eat it; he never gets the chance to taste omma’s cooks. Seunghyun nods his head, letting his maknae taking the thermos to the table but Daesung is stills with his bewildered face.

 

“Why Daesung-ahhh,” Jiyong asked his dongsaeng.

 

“Seriously that is how omma’s soup taste and smell?” Daesung asked as he turns to Jiyong.

 

Jiyong smiles and nods at him just like how Seunghyun did just now. Daesung then turns to Seunghyun.

 

“Can I have it too hyung~?” Daesung asked in his careful tone.

 

Seunghyun’s smile grown wider and he finally nods his head. Daesung finally smiles and turns to Seungri who looks so eager pouring the soup to his own bowl.

 

“Is this soup really taste like your omma’s?” Ms. Kim Hae Sook suddenly asked to Seunghyun. Seunghyun smiles warmly at her.

 

“Yes… Exactly the same, I still remember how omma’s soup taste like,” Seunghyun answered and he turns to Jiyong. Jiyong is also nodding his head in agreement.

 

“This is fascinating.. We never thought that we will get the chance to eat foods that taste exactly like omma’s but thanks to you ahjumma, we get the chance to have a taste of it again,” Jiyong said as he smiles sweetly at her. “Daesung might already forget how it tastes because he was too small that time and Seungri, he never gets the chance to taste it. Omma died after she gave birth to him. Seungri grow up literally with our hands,” Jiyong continues as he turns to look at his two dongsaengs that are busily eating the soup on the couch.

 

Ms. Kim Hae Sook looks a bit sad when she heard it and she just stares at the soup in her hands in silent but then she lifts up her head to meet with Seunghyun’s eyes.

 

“You have to finish this one, alright Seunghyun-sshi…” she said in her motherly tone.

 

Seunghyun nods his head. “And Jiyong has to help me with it too,” Seunghyun raised his eyebrow at Jiyong.

 

“Ah hyung~ You have it alone,” Jiyong replied in disagreement. His hyung who is not well right now, not him.

 

“No… No.. Eat with me,” Seunghyun said as he shakes his head seriously.

 

“Don’t fight, I will happily feed both of you now,” Ms. Kim Hae Sook said to stop the two brothers from arguing with each other, and then she feeds Seunghyun and right after that she does the same to Jiyong. Jiyong ended up pulling the chair near the bed and sit on it. Eat the soup together with Seunghyun.

 

“Leave some for Taeyang,” Seunghyun reminds his two dongsaengs on the couch.

 

They just nod their head hastily at that request.

 

They eat the soup and talks with each other for almost half an hour and then Ms. Kim Hae Sook said that she needs to leave first. Daesung and Seungri ended up hugging the old woman and thanking her nonstop for the soup, and beg her to come again, and bring any homemade food for them next time. Jiyong manages to smack his dongsaengs heads when he heard that but Ms. Kim Hae Sook just laughs and said she will try her best to come and brings homemade meals next time. Seunghyun apologize to her on behalf of his dongsaengs because of the never ending request for foods but the old woman just ruffles his hair.

 

“Don’t worry, this is nothing… I’m so sure, I’ll bring something with me next time,” she said as she takes the now empty thermos from Jiyong. They already keep some for Taeyang in another bowl.

 

Ms. Kim Hae Sook then leaves them with smiles on her face and walks to the door. Once she is out of the room, she sees Seunghyun’s another dongsaeng, which is Taeyang that carries a plastic bag that full with foods with him is on his way to the room. She manages to bow down slightly at him and they exchange smiles before Taeyang finally walks into the room. Ms. Kim Hae Sook feels a bit curious about how Taeyang would react when he have a taste of that soup, he must be shock as well, like Seunghyun and Jiyong and Ms. Kim Hae Sook just smiles when she thinks of it. She walks into the locker room to take her things and go home for the night but she stops midway when she sees who is standing, leaning on her locker with folded arms, waiting for her. She takes a deep breath at that view before she walks to the person slowly and finally gives out the empty thermos to the person with smiles on her face.

 

“They love your soup so much, Dr. Yoon,” Ms. Kim Hae Sook said to the female doctor who finally smiles warmly at her as she takes the empty thermos.

 

“Thank you so much, Ms. Kim… I guess.... There would be a next time?”

 

“I’m so happy to help you, Dr. Yoon,” the old woman replied gladly.

 

Eun Hye just nods her head and smiles happily…