28TH CHAPTER

TOGETHER

A little note from the author:

p/s: Just to add some feelings, you guys can listen to this one song,

That I dedicated specially for this chapter.

“Ailee: I will go to you like the first snow”

Listens to that song on repeat, and have fun reading this chapter… :)

 

The sky is blue with white fluffy clouds around it, and the sounds of waves rolling in the sea filling up the spaces. The weather is nice but the wind from the sea is a bit cold. Seunghyun walks along the beach with his both hands in his pockets of black pants that he already folded up to his ankles and he is only wearing a white long sleeves shirt. He rolled up his sleeves up a bit, and let the cold wind touches his skin. For few times, he looks at the sea on his right side and let the waves rolling to the seashore and touches his feet. His hair is a bit mess because of the wind but he doesn’t care to fix it. He walks in silent, living in the moment. This is how peace feels like. For a moment, his heart is at ease, he feels peace and nothing can beat on how much this silent mean to him.

 

He stops in his step and turn to the sea. Narrowing his eyes a bit to look further at the sea. The waves were merely snoozing, sluggish and slumbering in their liquid robes. They dribbled up to the beach of the sheltered cove, then shuddered and drizzled their sea spray onto its surface, whisking the stones before releasing. A current of cold electricity passed through the air. He shivered. The wind whipped up. The sea simmered. The sun shines so bright but Seunghyun loves it. This is so beautiful to him. Seunghyun takes a deep breath and let it out slowly. The smells of the sea makes him smile. He turns away from the sea and continues walking along the beach. There are times his right foot plays with sands on the beach, kicking the water and splash it playfully.

 

He lifts up his head and looks at in front of him. He is again narrowing his eyes to looks at the figure like person who is still far from where he walks. He walks further and slowly the figure becomes clearer and he finally can trace that the person is a woman in a black dress, who is standing alone facing the sea. He continues walking and finally stops in his steps. That woman looks familiar to him but he couldn’t see her face because she’s facing the sea and a few strands of her long brownish hair covering her face due to the wind. Just like what he wishes, that woman finally turns her head and looks at him, softly moves away her hair that covering her face and tacks it behind her right ear. She finally smiles at him.

 

Upon seeing her face, slowly Seunghyun’s lips upturn into a small smile. It’s her. It’s Eun Hye. Eun Hye’s smile grown wider when she looks at him smiling at her. Seunghyun finally walks to her. His small steps at the beginning slowly become faster and finally he ended up running to her with smiles on his face. He said in his head “now, let the waiting becomes shorter and the meeting becomes longer”. Seunghyun rushes to her; straights away pull Eun Hye into his arms and hug her tight, and swiping her off of her feet once he reaches her. He lifts her up in the air, making one whole round and makes her laughs at his action, and she immediately tapping his shoulders, asking him to let her down. Seunghyun does like what she wants, he let her down.

 

“You are craz….” She couldn’t even get to finish her words when Seunghyun straights away cupped her cheeks and cut the gaps between them with his lips on hers. Eun Hye’s eyes turns wide at that sudden kiss but she can’t help but to finally return the kiss as well, and she manages to smile in between. Seunghyun deepened the kiss and right now he really have a taste on her lips because this thing that he feels inside is beyond words and slowly he can feels Eun Hye’s hand around his neck, returning the kiss. He misses her. He wants her in his arms so bad. This He smiles when he feels Eun Hye deepened the kiss too. He now has his heaven in his arms.

 

They finally pull away to catch their breaths. Seunghyun opens his eyes and he looks at Eun Hye who is still closing her eyes. Seunghyun caressed her cheeks with his thumbs. He takes a proper look on her till Eun Hye slowly opens her eyes too and staring back at him.

 

“You… are crazy…” Eun Hye said as she still panting from the kiss.

 

Seunghyun finally smiles once again at her.

 

“I am…” he said and he couldn’t help it but to steal another quick kiss on her lips and that makes Eun Hye chuckles.

 

“ert!” she said with her hands are resting nicely around Seunghyun’s neck.

 

“What? What makes me a ert??? A kiss?” Seunghyun asked with his questioning look as his hands moves from Eun Hye’s face to her waist and naughtily pulls her closer to him. Eun Hye let his hands resting around her waist. She loves being near to him.

 

“Not a kiss! It was kisses! You kissed me more than once!” Eun Hye scolds him mockingly.

 

“Ah, that was just two kisses... And you even returned the kiss as well, so it doesn’t make me a ert…”

 

Eun Hye chuckles at his words. “You and your words…”

 

He pulls away while holding her both hands in his. He looks at Eun Hye from head to toe and he sees how she moves her body in that black dress. The dress that he once bought for her before.

 

“How do I look?” she said while grinning at him.

 

Seunghyun smiles. “Amazing…” he said.

 

“This dress suits me best... You did have eyes on dresses, Seunghyun-sshi…” Eun Hye said cutely.

 

Seunghyun let out a small laughs and softly he moves closer and kiss her forehead, this time that kiss is longer. Eun Hye closed her eyes, feelings the kiss on her forehead. She couldn’t stop smiling. Seunghyun pulls away and looks down at her.

 

“How long have you wait? I am late, isn’t it?” he asked her.

 

“No… Not at all... You came right on time…” she answered with a smile as she moves her hands to Seunghyun’s waist.

 

Seunghyun smiles at her and pulls her into his embrace and he hugs her tightly. Eun Hye gladly hugs him back and rests her head on his chest. Playfully she buries her face into Seunghyun’s chest and breathes in his smells. She smiles. She misses this.

 

“I love seeing you wearing white shirts…” she said while her face still buries to his chest.

 

Seunghyun’s smiles grown wider as he rests his head on her head and there are few times he buries his nose into her hair, smelling it. “Why,” he asked.

 

“You looked handsome and pure,” she said.

 

“I am handsome and pure…” he replied as he chuckles with his own words.

 

Eun Hye pats his back with her right hand, scolding him because of that arrogant attitude.

 

“That reminds me about our first encounter…” Eun Hye suddenly said it.

 

Seunghyun wrinkles at her words. “First encounter??”

 

“Yeap…”

 

“Hmm…”

 

Eun Hye is annoyed with him now so she lifts up her head and looks at him.

 

“Don’t tell me you forget about it!” Eun Hye scolds him.

 

Seunghyun is momentarily thinking. Which one? He looks at her…

 

“Café? Your dress?” Seunghyun guessed.

 

“Yes!!”

 

“Oh… That was not our first encounter!” Seunghyun pointed it out.

 

“Huh??” Eun Hye looks at him with her questioning look.

 

“Don’t tell me you forget!” Seunghyun turns the table now.

 

“What…?” Eun Hye asked as she looks away, avoiding any eye contact with him.

 

“You forget…” Seunghyun stares at her grimly.

 

“Oh!” Eun Hye looks like she remembers something.

 

“What…” Seunghyun replied lazily, annoyed with her.

 

“The checkup… The time when I helped Jong Suk…” Eun Hye answered with her sly smile. Seunghyun looks away at the sea, ignoring her. “You were so grumpy that time…” she said.

 

“Only now, you remember…” Seunghyun said sulking.

 

Eun Hye chuckles at his reaction and she brings her hands to his face and makes him turn to look at her. She cupped his face lovingly.

 

“The check up was not our first encounter, Choi Seunghyun-sshi…” Eun Hye said softly to him.

 

Seunghyun looks at her weirdly.

 

“The check up was our first encounter, Yoon Eun Hye-sshi…” he replied.

 

Eun Hye chuckles at him as she shakes her head.

 

“No…” she said.

 

“No? Then?”

 

Eun Hye slowly pulls away from him, breaking the hug and retreating from him in about two steps. She smiles at him and turns around.

 

“Does my back look familiar to you??” She asked playfully as she flips her hair.

 

Seunghyun wrinkles at her question but he looks at her back anyway. Her long brownish hair. Her not that tall figure.

 

“Your back looks pretty to me…” Seunghyun answered innocently.

 

Eun Hye turns to him and gives him an annoyed look. “Think harder Seunghyun! Remember when we met during your check up and you said that my back looked strangely familiar!” Eun Hye said to him and she turns around and let her back facing Seunghyun once again.

 

Seunghyun’s mind is working so hard to remember back what he’s been missing. He stares at her back and he tries to remember to the moment he said those words to her. Why he said that?

 

“Remember?” Eun Hye asked as she looks at behind her, at Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun remains in silent, working hard to remember.

 

“Okay… I think I did say that…” Seunghyun said.

 

Eun Hye smiles to herself. She turns around at him and she smiles at him.

 

“Now, remember why does my back look familiar?” Eun Hye asked.

 

Seunghyun shakes his head. He remembers about he said that her back looks familiar but he doesn’t remember why he asked that.

 

Eun Hye just smiles at him and she walks towards him. She put her hands around his neck.

 

“Our first encounter was when I accidentally saw you sleeping in the hospital. I checked whether you were sleeping or not because I wanted to turn on the television, to watch Taeyang’s performance… That, was the first time I saw you, my dear…” she said softly to him.

 

Seunghyun smiles at her.

 

“You saw me first…” Seunghyun said. Eun Hye nods her head and smiles at him sweetly.

 

“Yes, I saw you first…” she replied.

 

Seunghyun puts his hands on her waist and hugs her, while staring into her eyes.

 

“That was nice…” he said to her softly.

 

“You looked so handsome when you were sleeping…” Eun Hye said lovingly.

 

“No matter what I do, I’ll still look handsome… No worries…” he said in his arrogant tone.

 

Eun Hye gives him her annoyed look.

 

“Whatever…”

 

Seunghyun chuckles at her reaction. She loves throwing tantrum.

 

“Let me hug you too,” Eun Hye said as she brings down her hands to his waist and hugs him right away. She let her head resting on his chest, and looks at the beautiful sea.

 

“Your hair smells bad…” Seunghyun said suddenly.

 

“Seunghyun!!” Eun Hye lifts her head from his chest and looks up at him with a frown on her face. Seunghyun laughs at her reaction. What a temper!

 

“I was joking! My god!!” Seunghyun said while still laughing but Eun Hye is still frowning at him madly. Seunghyun chuckles at her and he moves his left hand to Eun Hye’s head, playfully pulling her head back to his chest, back to the original position. “Everything about you is nice, Eun Hye… From head to toes, everything is perfect,” Seunghyun said as he again smelling her hair and kiss it after that. “Everything…”

 

Eun Hye’s frowns finally turns into a smile. She kisses his chest and softly resting her head on his chest with comforts.

 

“I love this…” she said as she looks at the sea while her head is still on Seunghyun’s chest.

 

“What?” Seunghyun asked.

 

“The sea, the sky, those flying birds, with you in my arms… It’s perfect..”

 

Seunghyun smiles. “Then let’s stay like this forever…”

 

“Forever?”

 

“Yes…” he answered as he again kissing her head.

 

“Then don’t you want to eat? Shower? Sleep?” she asked jokingly.

 

“Shut up…” Seunghyun replied when he realized that she was joking.

 

“If only I know that the sea would look this nice, we should have gone here before… Walks along the beach together, in hands…” she said frowning.

 

“A date?” Seunghyun asked.

 

“A proper date…”

 

“Define proper…”

 

“Well, like what I just said just now… The sea, blue skies, nice weather, you and me together…”

 

“Oh.. That… is a proper date…” Seunghyun replied with his sarcastic tone.

 

Eun Hye hits Seunghyun’s back once again. “Seunghyun!”

 

“What!”

 

“You mocked me…”

 

“No.. I’m not!”

 

“Yes, you are!”

 

“No…”

 

“Yes… Haisy….”

 

“What a temper…”

 

“I don’t have a temper…”

 

“You are right now…”

 

“No… I’m not…”

 

“Do you want me to throw you into the sea?” Seunghyun finally threatened her.

 

Eun Hye laughs at his empty threats and again hits his back with her hand playfully as she tightened her hugs around his waist.

 

“You can give me bruises on my back if you continue doing that Eun Hye…” Seunghyun said with his matter-of-fact tone.

 

“I’m a doctor… Bruises like that can heal in no time...” Eun Hye replied.

 

“Because you are a doctor, we couldn’t get to go places like this…” Seunghyun suddenly accused.

 

Eun Hye lifts up her head and looks up at him with her annoyed look.

 

“What is that?” she asked.

 

“What?” Seunghyun asked back with his innocent look and then turns his view to the sea. Ignoring her stares.

 

“Because of my work, we couldn’t get to go to places like this???” Eun Hye asked while raising her voice but Seunghyun just ignores her and looks at the sea while his hands still hugs her tight.

 

Eun Hye takes her right hand from Seunghyun’s back and forcefully brings it to his chest. She points her finger to his chest.

 

“Because of my work??? How about you?? Huh! How about you Seunghyun!” Eun Hye scolds him while still points her finger to his chest.

 

Seunghyun pursed his lips to avoid himself from laughing.

 

“You are workaholic man! You spent your time working like a mad man! You only came to me when you had meetings outside of your office, if not, you wouldn’t come!” Eun Hye’s turn to accuse him now. He looks down at her with his obvious look.

 

“Thank god I came to you! If not, we wouldn’t get to meet at all! I came to you and you only have two hours… Or few minutes… Or even one hour… If there was luck, there was time when you just came out from a surgery and able to go home right away, so we able to meet more than 2 hours… Luck!” Seunghyun argued.

 

Eun Hye’s eyes turn wide at Seunghyun’s ability to argue with her. She hits Seunghyun’s chest with her hand this time. She is angry. Seunghyun finally laughs at her. He knows that she is angry for real this time.

 

“Okay… Okay… Listen! We both had no time… We were both busy with our works and we couldn’t do any proper dates before… I’m sorry…” Seunghyun said softly at her and ends it with a kiss on her forehead.

 

Eun Hye can’t help but finally smiles at his gesture but that sweet smile doesn’t last for long. Her smiles slowly turn into a sad one.

 

“Were we even dating before…” she muttered to herself slowly.

 

Seunghyun pulls away and looks down at her. He caught her words. He softly caressing her hair lovingly.

 

“I’m sorry…” he said suddenly.

 

Eun Hye just looks at him in silent.

 

“I hurt you… I’m sorry… I even said…” Seunghyun couldn’t get to finish his words when Eun Hye shuts him up with her right index finger on his lips.

 

“Sshh… Things were hard… I know…” she whispers to him and smiles.

 

Seunghyun stares at her. She always does this. Following his pace.

 

“Eun Hye-ahh…” Seunghyun said.

 

“Hmmm…” she replied taking down her finger from his lips and hugging him back.

 

“I’ve no others except than you… Please, be my girlfriend…” Seunghyun finally said it out to her with his nervous face.

 

Eun Hye let out a big laughs.

 

“You sounds so awkward!” she said playfully.

 

“Shut up…. Answer me..” Seunghyun replied with his serious tone.

 

“What??? You asked me to be your girlfriend and you really sound like you are proposing a business to me…”

 

“What!? What do you want me to do??? How do you want me to say it?? Is there a proper way?” Seunghyun asked her and now he is embarrassed.

 

Eun Hye laughs at him. This man in front of her is really a loser in this kind of things. She looks at him lovingly. Her awkward man.

 

“There is no proper way… And I don’t even give a damn about those things… The most important thing is, you are here with me in my arms… I love you… I love you so much till I don’t need you to love me back… I love you enough for myself… We don’t need to put a name on what we have, Seunghyun. I just love you the way you are… I just love us in this kind of way… Whether you are boyfriend or not, or whether I’m your girlfriend or not… That was not important… Nothing can beat the moments that we have with us… I love you not for you to return it back… I love you because, it’s you… And no one else…” she said.

 

Seunghyun looks at her and he can’t help but to brings his right hand to her face. Caressing her cheek softly. He released a sigh. What should I do with you Eun Hye-ahh…

 

“No matter what we have before, I want you to know that I love you Eun Hye…” Seunghyun said as he looks into her eyes. “I love you… I love you so much…”

 

Tears are starting to form in Eun Hye’s eyes as she heard those words from him. She smiles at him.

 

“Do you love me?” she asked him anyway.

 

Seunghyun nods his head. “I love you…’’ Seunghyun replied to her softly.

 

Eun Hye nods her head and at the same time her tears fall, rolling on to her cheeks. She hugs him back and this time, so tight. She hugs him so tight like there is no tomorrow. She loves this. She loves him and he finally said he loves her too. She is so happy.

 

Seunghyun kiss her head and hugs her back. He said things that he has been wanting to say for all this time. He got his chance now. He finally said it to her.

 

Seunghyun then pulls away a bit to look at her crying face. He softly wipes her tears with his both thumbs and gracefully he planted a soft kiss on her right eye and then followed with her left eye. He kisses both of her eyes lovingly.

 

“You are like a kissing machine today…” Eun Hye said as she chuckles when he pulls away and looks down at her.

“I can kiss you more if you want,” Seunghyun suggest as he raised his eyebrows.

 

Eun Hye let out a small laughs at his suggestion and without thinking, she brings her both hands to Seunghyun’s collar and pulls him down at her and she gracefully cut their distance and now it’s her turn initiate the kiss on his lips. Seunghyun is shock a bit at that sudden movement but with a happy heart, he gladly returns the kiss. He smiles when he feels Eun Hye deepened the kiss and slowly his hands moves down to her sides then to her back, brings her closer to him.

 

Eun Hye finally pulls away slowly for air and she opens her eyes first this time and looks at Seunghyun who still with his eyes closed.

 

“You are such a heaven to me, Seunghyun-ahh…” she said while looking at him.

 

Seunghyun opens his eyes when he heard that and he sees Eun Hye is already looking at him. He stares at her with his soft eyes, and he just can’t get enough of this woman in his arms right now. He smiles at her and slowly he brings up his right hand to her face, softly moves away her hair that disturbing her eyes because of the wind.

 

“You have pretty eyes…” Seunghyun said softly to her and slowly he touches under her left eye with his right thumb, and then slowly he brings it down to her nose. “You have a pretty nose…” he continues while caressing her nose with his thumb. Eun Hye chuckles at that touch. Then he moves to her lips and he softly caressing her lips. “You have pretty lips…” he said as he stares at her lips and slowly the lips upturn into a wide smile. “Everything about you is pretty…”

 

Eun Hye brings her hands up to cup Seunghyun face.

 

“Stop flattering me…” she said.

 

“I said the right thing…” Seunghyun defended.

 

Eun Hye just smiles at him and looks away at the sea shyly. She breaks the hug and walks to the sea, letting her feet touch the water. She hugs herself because of the wind but it doesn’t last long when there is a pair of big hands hugging her from behind, watching the sea together with her. Eun Hye smiles, letting Seunghyun hugs her and they watch the sea together, without saying anything. Seunghyun hugs her from behind and let his hands engulfing around her neck. Eun Hye just caressing his hands softly. Sharing the moment, listening to the sound of waves rolling and let their feet wet being hit by the water. This is peaceful.

 

“City or sea?” Eun Hye suddenly asked.

 

“Hmm?” Seunghyun replied questioning. Eun Hye just nudged him a bit with her right elbow before holding his hands that are hugging her neck again.

 

“Just choose!” she said. Seunghyun thinks for a while, choosing.

 

“Sea…” he answered. Eun Hye smiles.

 

“Sun or snow…” she asked.

 

“Snow…”

 

“Hmm… Amusement park or movies…”

 

“Amusement park…”

 

Eun Hye laughs at that answer. “Because you couldn’t get to ride those before this right?” she .

 

“Shut up…” Seunghyun said with his annoyed tone.

 

Eun Hye chuckles at his reaction. She thinks again.

 

“Suits or t-shirt?” she asked.

 

“Suits…”

 

“Korean cuisine or western…”

 

“Korean cuisine…”

 

“Pink or blue…”

 

“Black..”

 

“Seunghyun!!” Eun Hye scolds him again.

 

“What??” Seunghyun replied innocently.

 

“Choose from what I asked…” Eun Hye said with her matter-of-fact tone. Seunghyun loves to annoy her.

 

“I hate both.. How can I choose that?” Seunghyun said.

 

“Seunghyun~~~” Eun Hye whines at him. Seunghyun laughs at her and buries his face into her hair in defeat. This woman is something!

 

“Pink!” he finally said it.

 

“Seriously??” Eun Hye asked in disbelief.

 

“I told you, I hate both…” Seunghyun replied as he resting his head on top of Eun Hye’s head and looks at the sea.

 

“Fine! Hmmm…” Eun Hye thinks of another question.

 

“Don’t you get tired asking me this?” Seunghyun asked.

 

“Shut up… I want to get to know you better…” Eun Hye said.

 

“You know me best, Eun Hye…” Seunghyun whispers to her left ear. His words make her smile.

 

“Really?” she asked back.

 

Seunghyun brings down his hand to her waist now, still hugging her from behind with his hands around her stomach. He nods his head slightly and this time Seunghyun buries his face to her neck, resting his head on her left shoulder. “No one knows me better than you…” he said.

 

Eun Hye smiles at his words.

 

“Dongsaengs or me?” Eun Hye suddenly asked that and this question finally makes Seunghyun lifts up his head looks at Eun Hye from her left side.

 

“Seriously??? That question???” he asked her in disbelief. She turns her head to him.

 

“Let me modify the question… Well, let’s say I and your dongsaengs were thrown into the sea… And all of us don’t know how to swim… Only you can swim… Who are you going to save? Your dongsaengs? Or me?” Eun Hye asked him with her serious face. She looks at him without looking away even for a second. Seriously waiting for an answer but Seunghyun just stares at her in disbelief.

 

“That question is childish…” Seunghyun said.

 

“Fine.. It’s childish… You don’t need to answer it…” Eun Hye replied as finally she looks away at the sea. Sulking.

 

Seunghyun turns to the sea and tightened the hug, again letting his head resting on her left shoulder.

 

“Of course I would save my dongsaengs…” Seunghyun said slowly and Eun Hye caught his words. She just looks at the sea and she remains silent, not responding to his answers. Of course he would save his dongsaengs. That was the right thing to do. Eun Hye is finally smiling.

 

“But I would die with you….” Seunghyun continues.

 

Eun Hye’s smile fades and she immediately turns to her left and Seunghyun has to moves his head a bit from her shoulder and looks back at her. Eun Hye sees a tear falls from Seunghyun’s eye. Her heart breaks at that sight. He cries.

 

“Of course I would die with you… My dongsaengs have to live… I would want that for them… But I can’t live without you… If I couldn’t get to save you on time, I would just die with you…” Seunghyun said to her. His tears are forming more in his eyes.

 

Eun Hye can’t help about her own tears too. She is truly touched by his answers. She turns to face Seunghyun who is standing behind her and she wipes away his tears softly.

 

“Silly…” she said to him in between her tears and let a small smile.

 

Seunghyun just frowns at her. He truly hates the question just now. How could she ask him that…

 

“I’m sorry… I’m so sorry… I won’t ask that again… I’m sorry…” Eun Hye apologizes to him repeatedly while cupping his face with her both hands.

 

“My dongsaengs are my everything, Eun Hye… My dongsaengs are important too… But you… You are my life… How can I live without you…” Seunghyun continues. “You are my everything too…”

 

Eun Hye nods her head understandingly and smiles at him.

 

“I know.. I’m sorry… I’m so sorry, Seunghyun-ahh…” Eun Hye said.

 

Seunghyun pulls her closer and kiss her forehead. Eun Hye closes her eyes at that kiss. Seunghyun finally pulls away and looks down at her, no smiles on his face.

 

“Seunghyun-ahh… If I were you, I would save my dongsaengs too…” Eun Hye said carefully to him. She brings her right hand to his left chest and her eyes fall to his chest. “I would save my dongsaengs too… Because it was the right thing to do… A family is still a family no matter what. A lover can come and leave, but family… It’s forever…” she said as she then looks up back at him. “I understand…” she said.

 

“I met the right woman, I guess….” Seunghyun said, finally with a small smile on his face.

 

Eun Hye smiles at him.

 

“Taeyang said the same thing too…” Eun Hye said.

 

Seunghyun wrinkles at her words.

 

“Taeyang? My dongsaeng? You met my dongsaeng?” Seunghyun asked.

 

Eun Hye nods her head and her smiles grown wider.

 

“Yes… All of them!” she said cheerfully.

 

“How?” Seunghyun asked again.

 

“Secrets…” Eun Hye answered while brings her pointing finger to playfully and she suddenly pulls away from him. She walks away and sticking out her tongue at him.

 

“You better tell me!” Seunghyun said and he walks to her but suddenly Eun Hye turns around and run away from him. Seunghyun can’t help but to go after her. They run along the beach, and there are times when Eun Hye will stop, turns to him and splash some water at him. Eun Hye will laughs at him when Seunghyun gives her his annoyed look.

 

“Just don’t let me catch you!” Seunghyun runs after her again and Eun Hye straights away running from him but that not for long. Seunghyun big arms are finally catch her right away and again swept her off of her feet and carries her in his arms. Eun Hye begs at him to let her down but he refused.

 

“Kyaa!! Let me down!” Eun Hye scolds him and hit Seunghyun on his shoulders few times.

 

“Kiss me first!” Seunghyun puts a term on it. Eun Hye playfully cupped his face and kisses his right cheek and then his left cheek.

 

Seunghyun looks annoyed.

 

“You know what I want, Eun Hye…” Seunghyun said with his annoyed tone.

 

“What??? I don’t know!” Eun Hye said innocently.

 

“Well, let’s stay like this forever…”

 

She laughs and she finally pulls his face to her and she kisses him on his lips just like what he wants. She pulls away and smiles sweetly at Seunghyun.

 

“Satisfied?” she asked.

 

Seunghyun nods his head, laughing at her and finally put her down on her feet.

 

“You are unbelievable!” she said as she on her feet, looking at him.

 

Seunghyun pulls her closer to him. “Don’t stand too far from me…” he said seriously.

 

Eun Hye just chuckles at his words.

 

Seunghyun turns her body to face the sea and again he hugs her from behind, burying his face to into her hair. He just can’t get enough of her. He always wanted to do this before and now he finally got the chance, so he would do it as much as he wants. He just let Eun Hye leans on him.

 

“Seunghyun-ahh..” Eun Hye calls him.

 

“Hmm…” he answered still smelling her hair and looking at the sea in front of them.

 

“Ask me…” Eun Hye said.

 

“Ask you what…”

 

“Ask me like I asked you just now… Gives me choices and then I will choose…”

 

Seunghyun thinks for a while at that suggestion.

 

“Taeyang or me?” Seunghyun suddenly asked that.

 

Eun Hye’s eyes turn wide and she wants to turn around to look at him but Seunghyun hugs her tight, not letting she moves.

 

“Just answer me…” Seunghyun does exactly she did to him just now. Eun Hye sighs in defeat.

 

“Seriously??? Out of many questions in this world, you chose to ask me that?” Eun Hye asked.

 

“What? Up to me.. My question… I choose…” Seunghyun said.

 

“Are you actually jealous with your dongsaeng, Seunghyun!” Eun Hye asked in amusement at this shocking discovery. She thinks Seunghyun is jealous.

 

“Shut up… Just answer…” Seunghyun said in his deadly tone.

 

“Woah! You are jealous!”

 

“Eun Hye…”

 

“This is fun!” Eun Hye jumps in his embrace, definitely excited because she never thinks that she will get the chance to see Seunghyun becomes jealous.

 

“Haisy…” Seunghyun said. Eun Hye annoyed him right now.

 

“Fine!” Eun Hye said as she heard his annoying tone.

 

“Answer…”

 

“You of course! Why the hell I want him? I’m just his fan, for god sake Seunghyun…” Eun Hye answered as she chuckles at him.

 

Seunghyun smiles in satisfaction. He asked that because she once told him that she likes Taeyang so much and she even said Taeyang was her boyfriend. That thing irritates him so much. And yes… That question just now, was very childish.

 

“Son or daughter…” he asked suddenly.

 

Eun Hye is taken aback at that question. She turns her head and looks up at him. He looks down at her.

 

“What?” he asked.

 

“Your question..”

 

“What’s with my question?” he asked.

 

“I don’t expect that…” she replied.

 

Seunghyun just smiles at her and back looking at the sea. The sun is setting.

 

“I never think about it too… I’ve been spending my whole life to fix my family Eun Hye. I wanted all my dongsaengs to live comfortably, achieve whatever they want, and for them to get everything that they are dreaming for. My life is for my family. In this 30 years of my life, I never once think about marriage, or even having a family of my own… Getting married, having children or whatever. But since I met you… I started to think things like that… How nice having a wife in my home, with my own kids running around… That would be so nice…” He said to her. Eun Hye slowly looks back at the sea too. Silently thinking what to answer because she never thinks about it too. It is a dream that is too good to be true.

 

“The sun is setting…” she said slowly while looking at the sea.

 

“You didn’t answer my question…” Seunghyun said.

 

She smiles. He is childish. However she doesn’t answer him right away and just remains in silent, looks at the view before her. Seunghyun waits anyway.

 

“Daughter…” Eun Hye finally answered after a long silent.

 

Seunghyun smiles.

 

“Same…” he said softly.

 

“Why?” she asked.

 

“I’ve dongsaengs and all of them are boys… Boring… I want a daughter…” he said. He moves his head on to her right shoulder, near her ear. “With your eyes on her, with your nose, with your lips, with you smiles, with your laughs… A daughter who looks exactly like you….” he whispers to Eun Hye’s ear.

 

Eun Hye smiles at his words. She doesn’t reply to his words but just put his words into her imagination. A daughter who looks exactly like her. How nice is that.

 

“Seunghyun-ahh…” she said.

 

“Hmmm..”

 

“I want to hug you…” she said and she turns around at him and pulls Seunghyun into her embrace. Seunghyun just let her hugs him and happily hugs her back. Eun Hye rests her head on his chest, with her hands around Seunghyun’s waist and closes her eyes, listening to his heartbeat. Seunghyun resting his head on Eun Hye’s head and looks at the sea and the sky turns orange rays, when the sun is almost setting. It’s twilight.

 

“I was jealous of you…” Eun Hye said suddenly while her eyes still closed.

 

Seunghyun wrinkles. “Why?”

 

“You have dongsaengs but I don’t…” she said.

 

“My dongsaengs are your dongsaengs too…” Seunghyun said.

 

Eun Hye immediately lifts up her head and looks up at him.

 

“REALLY? I can have your dongsaengs too???” Eun Hye asked him with her wide eyes.

 

Seunghyun chuckles at her and softly fixing the strands of her hair and tucks it behind her left ear.

 

“You like my dongsaengs that much?” he asked while staring down at her eyes.

 

Eun Hye smiles sweetly at him.

 

“Taeyang is perfect, he loves you the most. He is very loving and caring. He is calm and knows what to do when things are starting to get mess. He is a good brother. Jiyong and his temper? He is very protective towards his family Seunghyun… No one can beat him in that. He would do anything to make sure everyone is safe and happy. A brother like him would be perfect. Daesung? He is so damn nice! He is amazing, patient and very understanding. I must say, he is very matured and calm. That side of him, he is truly a good brother… Then the maknae… Seungri… Oh my, Seunghyun-ahh… He is too precious… A maknae like him is the best thing that everyone could ever ask for. He is everyone’s baby no matter how old he will get… I love him the most…” Eun Hye said and her eyes shine so bright when she said those things to Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun just listen to her words and looks into her eyes without saying anything. It never cross his mind that Eun Hye would loves his dongsaengs that much. Someone who always be there for him and willing to accept everything sincerely, loving him without asking too much, and loves his dongsaengs as much as he loves them. She is truly beyond perfect.

 

“Marry me…” Seunghyun said as he looks into her eyes.

 

Eun Hye is taken aback at Seunghyun’s sudden words. She stares at him in disbelief.

 

“I have no ring with me Eun Hye… I don’t know how to ask someone to be my girlfriend properly. I am that awkward… Right now, in this moment, I only have this sea with me, the sun that is almost setting, the cold wind and the sounds of the birds flying… I don’t know how to propose properly, but this moment is all I have right now…” Seunghyun said to Eun Hye and tears are start to forms in Eun Hye’s eyes right now. “You love my dongsaengs and you accept me just the way I am, and I don’t think I can have any other person like you in my whole life anymore… So, Yoon Eun Hye… Will you do the honor of becoming my wife?”

 

Eun Hye’s tears start to drop from her eyes and her lips trembling, holding herself from crying. Never once in her life time, she expected this. Never once she expects Seunghyun would ever propose to her, asking her to become his wife, but right now. In this very moment, he just asked her. She smiles.

 

“I will….” Eun Hye said as she nods her head furiously. “I will Seunghyun… I will…” she said and she brings her hands up to Seunghyun’s neck and pulls him to her, hugging him and she cries.

 

Seunghyun smiles at her answers and he hugs her back, even tighter this time. This moment is everything to them. This kind of happiness is such bliss from heaven. He loves her so much and no words can describe how big his love towards her. They hug each other for quite some time and the day is almost dark, spending the time with each other in each arms.

 

After the long silent, Eun Hye finally pulls away from him. Seunghyun looks at her and smiles as he wipes her tears on her face. She stares at him in silent, looking at his face with a sad smile. She brings her right hand to his hair, caressing it softly and slowly moving down to his forehead, then to his eyebrows. Her smiles grown wider. She then moves her fingers down to his eyes, caressing it softly while Seunghyun slowly closes his eyes because of her touch. Then she moves her fingers to his nose, and pinches it softly. Seunghyun chuckles at her action as he opens his eyes back and looks at her. Tears are falling again from her eyes. Eun Hye moves her fingers to his lips and this time her fingers stay there for quite some time. She caresses it softly.

 

“Seunghyun-ahh….” She said.

 

“Hmm…”

 

“You need to go home, Seunghyun…” Eun Hye suddenly said to him. “Your dongsaengs are waiting for you…”

 

Seunghyun wrinkles at her words.

 

“They are waiting for you now… Go home…” she said again.

 

Seunghyun stares at her weirdly. “Then, let’s go home… Together…” Seunghyun said to her.

 

“Seunghyun…” Eun Hye said as she now brings her another hand and caressed his both cheeks and looks into his eyes with her meaningful look. “Listen to me…” she said.

 

Seunghyun looks at Eun Hye and this time to listen to her words.

 

“No matter happen, I want you to know that I’ve no regrets at all in knowing you… Meeting you was the greatest gift that I’ve ever had in my whole life…” she said.

 

Seunghyun’s smile slowly fades at her words. Why did she use past tense to say that?

“I did everything because it was my choice and no one’s fault, so listen to me carefully… I love you… I love you… I love you very very much…” she said as her tears again are falling from her eyes as she looks at Seunghyun who is now giving her his confuse look.

 

“Eun Hye…” Seunghyun said.

 

“No matter how short our encounter was, it was still the greatest time of my life… I was happy and I want you to know that you were the one who makes me happy… What we had was great… I love it very much because it was with you… I love you Seunghyun and there was nothing I wouldn’t do for you… Before I met you, my life was dull, boring and colorless but after I met you, everything started to make sense. You were the one… Those short times that we spent together were everything to me… Looking at you, listening to you, talking to you or even waiting for you… Everything was perfect for me and I don’t need more… Things were great for me and it was enough”

 

“Eun Hye… Why are you talking like this…” Seunghyun asked her in confuse. He looks at her carefully and he suddenly doesn’t feel right anymore. He suddenly feels scared.

 

“Even we weren’t meant for each other in this life time, but I promise you… Let’s meet each other again in the next life time…” Eun Hye smiles at him sadly.

 

“No... No… What is this… Why are you talking like this..” Seunghyun’s tears starts to form in his eyes. He doesn’t know why he is crying.

 

“Let’s meet each other again Seunghyun-ahh… Let’s meet again, and love each other for a long long time…” Eun Hye said with her shaken voice. “I promise, I’ll come to you… I’ll come to you… I’ll come to you sooner so that time, the waiting would be shorter and the meeting would be longer… I promise you that… I will always choose you.. I’ll come to you Seunghyun… So, don’t worry… Move on…”

 

Seunghyun shakes his head furiously, he can’t control his tears right now. He holds Eun Hye closer to him. He is scared. What is happening? Why he suddenly feel so scared with her words. So damn scared.

 

Eun Hye brings her right hand to his left chest and caressed his left chest that covered with his white shirts softly.

 

“I’ll be with you… I’ll be with you Seunghyun, I’m not going anywhere… but I’m begging you.. Live… I want you to live….” Eun Hye said. “Live your life…”

 

“EUN HYE!!!” Seunghyun screams at her and now he can’t help but to cry as he is so scared, his surrounding is becoming darker. It’s night already or what.

 

“Let me kiss you one last time…” Eun Hye said to him.

 

Seunghyun shakes his head again. “One last time!!! One last time what!!! Where are you going?? Why are you talking like this??? Are you leaving me??? Are you leaving me Eun Hye!!??? No! No!! You can’t leave me! You can’t leave me! Not like this!! No!!!” he cries so hard and he finally falls to his knees, kneeling down before her.

 

Eun Hye kneels down and faces him. She cupped his face and makes him looks at her.

 

“You are stronger than you think you are… You are a blessing to people around you Seunghyun, so don’t do this… Listen to me… Go home… And meet them… They are waiting for you,”

 

“No!! You are coming with me!” he said.

 

Eun Hye just looks at him sadly and moves to his head, kissing his forehead softly and this time longer…

 

“No Eun Hye… No… Not like this… You are not doing this to me… You can’t do this to me… No, Eun Hye.. Not like this… Please.. I’m begging you… Please….” Seunghyun said while Eun Hye is kissing his forehead.

 

Eun Hye pulls away and looks at him as much as she can and Seunghyun’s loud cry breaks her heart even more. Seunghyun touches her hands on his cheeks.

 

“There are many things I couldn’t get to do for you… I never gave you flowers… I still didn’t bring you to dinner, I still didn’t get to bring you to meet my family. I want to hold your hands longer… Hugs you tight... Kiss you whenever I want… I want to grow old with you, Eun Hye… For god sake! I want to live with you! I want to marry you! I want to have kids with you, I want to grow old with you!! I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Please… Please… Not like this, Eun Hye… This is wrong!! This is not what I want!! No! You can’t leave me like this! Please….” Seunghyun begs to her with his teary eyes and looks at her sadly. He feels like his heart is ripped into half and then crushing at the same time. His heart breaks for thousands time. This is not what he wants. This is not the way it should be. This is wrong. Why everything is becoming darker here!

 

“Please, let me kiss you…” Eun Hye asked him softly.

 

Seunghyun cries even harder and slowly Eun Hye comes closer to him and finally kisses him softly on his lips. He can feel her tears and he is in defeat now.

 

He finally cupped her face desperately and returns the kiss as well. Slowly he closed his eyes and let the tears fall for countless times. Everything becomes dark and the last thing that he heard was.

 

“I love you, Seunghyun-ahh…”

 

Before I held you, I didn’t know

That the world I was in

Was this bright

 

I liked it so much

Watching over you, my heart fluttering

Even when I was ridiculously jealous

All of those ordinary moments

 

In the dark eternity

In that long wait

Like sunshine, you fell down to me

 

Before I let go of you, I didn’t know

That the world I am in

Was this lonely

 

Pretty flowers bloomed and withered here

The season of you will never come again

 

I started to become greedy

I wanted to live with you, grow old with you

Hold your wrinkled hands

And say how warm my life was

 

It was just one blessing

After that short encounter

You cried like the rain

 

I wanted to be

Happy for once

But that made you cry

 

 

Forget everything and move on

Because I will go to you

When your breath

Calls out to me again

 

I won’t ever forget

Watching over you, my heart fluttering

Even when I was ridiculously jealous

All of those moments that you gave to me

 

Someday, we will meet again

It will be the happiest day

I will go to you like the first snow

 

I will go to you…