23RD CHAPTER

TOGETHER

“HYUNG!” Seungri’s scream breaks the morning silence.

 

“Oh my~ Someone please go and have a look at him… I didn’t sleep last night…” Taeyang’s sleepy voice came.

 

“HYUNG~!!!!”

 

“Dae… Wake up and go look at him, I need to go to office later.. I need sleep..” Jiyong’s sleepy voice tries to wake his dongsaeng. “Dae…. Dae.. Dae?? Damn it this kid!”

 

“HYUNG!!” Seungri is again screaming from inside the washroom. Just what the hell happened with him.

 

“JIYONG! Go and see what happened with him in the washroom!!” Taeyang scolds Jiyong who is so stubborn to wake up and have a look at whatever Seungri is screaming for.

 

“HYUNG~~!!!!”

 

“!! WHAT?? WHAT!! For god sake Seungri, this is hospital not our home! Don’t scream! What!” Jiyong groans as he gets up from his lying position and walks lazily to the washroom.

 

“Hyung~!!!”

 

“head opens the door! Why!”

 

The knocking sounds managed to make Seunghyun opens his eyes. He turns his head to the left side, looking at the source of the commotion that from the very beginning he tries to ignore. It’s still early in the morning now and Seungri might be getting ready to go to school. Taeyang and Daesung are still sleeping, obviously ignoring Seungri’s scream. Seunghyun can see Jiyong who is standing at the washroom door, knocking the door for few times in the dark and there is only a dim light is coming from the washroom.

 

“Hyung~!” Seungri’s voice comes from the washroom. He sounds like he is in the verge of crying.

 

“WHAT HEAD!!” Jiyong must be so angry because someone disturbs his sleeping time.

 

The door suddenly opens and reveals the light from inside, Seunghyun sees how Seungri immediately pulls Jiyong inside the room, and hastily close the door back. He can’t hear what they are talking but he knows Seungri is complaining something to Jiyong who later for unknown reason, Jiyong’s laughs fill the room.

 

“Hyung~~~!!!” Seungri whining and Jiyong’s laughs is actually quite disturbing till comes Taeyang’s turn getting up and he walks to the washroom while cursing under his breaths. Seunghyun just smiles, watching in silent. Taeyang straight away opens the door and caused his two dongsaengs to jump in shocked. Taeyang’s standing posture at the door, block Seunghyun’s view through the washroom to see what the hell happened between Jiyong and Seungri in there. Taeyang leans casually at his left side at the wall and his right hand at his waist.

 

“What the hell happened!??” Taeyang scolds them but Jiyong can’t help but to continue to laughs at whatever he sees in there.

 

“Hyung~~!!” Seungri turns his whines to Taeyang.

 

Jiyong whispers something to Taeyang and it makes the elder straightened his posture like he suddenly becomes alert at their current situation. Taeyang suddenly walks further into the washroom and finally close the door behind him. They did something in there and just like Jiyong, suddenly Taeyang’s laughs fill the room.

 

“You stupid! Just go to school like this!” Taeyang said and he just laughs at the same time in which Jiyong joins the laughter together.

 

“I don’t want to go to school!” Seungri said.

 

“Crazy! You want Seunghyun hyung to kill you???” Taeyang replied.

 

“I can’t go to school like this!”

 

“Cover it with your school bag!” Jiyong suggest.

 

“I can’t be carrying my school bag down there all the time!”

 

“Ask Jisoo to walk in front of you” Taeyang’s turn suggesting.

 

“He can’t be trusted!

 

“Do whatever it takes Seungri… You are a genius!” Jiyong said. “Let hyung try again…” he continues.

 

Again they did something in there and later crazy laughing sounds coming from there. Jiyong and Taeyang laugh so hard and Seungri scolds his hyung in there. Maybe out of curiosity and giving up sleeping, Daesung suddenly gets up from the couch and walks to the washroom. He knocks the door. The door immediately opens and Taeyang’s head suddenly sticking out from the washroom. He laughs at Daesung and he immediately pulls the younger into the washroom to join them.

 

“You go try,” Jiyong said.

 

“Try what?” Daesung’s hoarse morning voice comes in.

 

“Seungri, let Dae do it,” Jiyong said.

 

“I hate all of you for doing this to me,” Seungri answered.

 

Seunghyun doesn’t know what happened in there till again laughing sounds are coming from them including Daesung. Seunghyun looks at the window which is covered by curtain on his right, and he can sees that the sun outside is already shows up. This kid will be late to school.

 

“Hyung!!! YOU ARE WORSE!!! WORSE!!!” Seungri scolds.

 

“Shh!! Seunghyun hyung would wake up because of your voice!” Taeyang said in between his laughs.

 

“Omo! What to do now Seungri!?” Daesung asked as soon as he stops laughing.

 

“Damn this kid going to be late…” Jiyong said.

 

“No! I won’t go to school!” Seungri replied.

 

“Kyaaa!! Just go… You got this. Ask Jisoo to help you…” Taeyang said.

 

Seunghyun takes his bed’s remote beside his pillow and presses a button there to lifts up his bed, to make it into a sitting position.

 

“Seungri….” Seunghyun finally calls out his maknae’s name once he is in sitting position.

 

Suddenly there are no sounds coming from the washroom. Everything becomes quiet because they might shut their mouths once they heard their eldest hyung voices just now.

 

“Seungri….” Seunghyun calls again.

 

Then after few seconds, the washroom door slowly opens and reveals Daesung first. Daesung walks out from the washroom and heading to the switch that situated near the room’s door. He switches on the light and immediately the room becomes brighter, and Daesung can sees Seunghyun with his morning hair sitting on the bed, still with his nasal tube at his nose, waiting for Seungri to come out from the washroom. Taeyang walks out first from the washroom then followed by the laughing Jiyong but Seungri is still in the washroom, not coming out. Taeyang pulls Seungri’s usual chair near Seunghyun’s legs and lands his on it beside the bed and he received a questioning look from his hyung but he just smiles and shakes his head in return.

 

“Seungri come out! Seunghyun hyung is looking for you,” Jiyong said as he settles on the couch together with Daesung.

 

“What’s wrong with him?” Seunghyun asked Taeyang.

 

“You ask him,” Taeyang answered which few seconds later, his maknae slowly coming out from the room, in his school uniform but the shirt is still not tuck inside the pants. Seungri with his red face walks too slowly to Seunghyun and this comes together with laughter from his other three hyungs who are staring at him as he walks to Seunghyun. Seunghyun narrows his eyes scanning his maknae from head to toes and he can’t find any odd things on Seungri. Seungri stops in front of Taeyang, near Seunghyun. Seungri lets his eldest hyung scans him from head to toe.

 

“Why are you not ready yet?? It’s going to be late,” Seunghyun asked and his question caused laughter from his other dongsaengs. Seungri finally makes a crying face to Seunghyun, silently complaining about the tease from Taeyang, Jiyong and Daesung, in which immediately his eldest hyung throws a deathly glare to his other hyungs and makes their laughter died in instant. Seunghyun then looks at his maknae once again, silently asking his maknae about what happened.

 

Seungri looks hesitant at first but then he reluctantly lifts up his shirt to show his pants to Seunghyun. Taeyang put up his right hand to his mouth to cover his mouth from laughing again, and the other two on the couch biting their lips desperately to suppress their laughter.

 

Seunghyun stares at his maknae’s pants and then he looks at his poor maknae, silently asking how this can become this way to him.

 

“The zip always stuck midway but usually it would work again after two tries, but just now it got stuck again… I tried more than 10 times but it won’t work, so I called them… They tried but it won’t work till Dae hyung came and make it worse… The zip totally broken now!! Dae hyung pull off the zip!! Hyung~~!!! I have many other pants but I don’t know uncle would take this one! Hyung~~!!!” Seungri explained without being asked and he started to whines even louder at Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun wants to laughs so bad but he is trying his best not to laugh because his maknae had enough already with others so he doesn’t want to make it worse, but Seunghyun can’t help but to let out a small smile while looking at how pity his maknae now.

 

“Hyung, stop it! Not you too!” Seungri scolds Seunghyun who looks like he is trying very hard not to laughs.

 

Seunghyun then coughs a bit and he moves from his current position to face his maknae. Taeyang suddenly becomes alert with his hyung’s sudden movement.

 

“Hyung.. Hyung.. What are you wanted to do,” Taeyang asked as he gets up from the chair as he sees Seunghyun like wants to get down from the bed.

 

Seunghyun ignores Taeyang’s words and he carefully fixing his position to moves down his both legs. He winced a bit as he feels his aching back because he doesn’t move so much since he woke up from his comma before this and he let Taeyang comes to him to moves his IV drip as not to let it get in the way. Once he settles down in his position facing his maknae, with his both feet down, he just smiles at Seungri’s puzzle face first before he pulls him near to him.

 

“You wear your boxer right?” Seunghyun suddenly asked.

 

“Of course hyung!!” Seungri answered with his obvious look on his face. Seunghyun let out a small laughs before he again pulls Seungri to him because his maknae suddenly retreating from him.

 

“Stand still,” Seunghyun said and his maknae closes his eyes as he feels Seunghyun’s hand at his zip part. This is embarrassing. Jiyong immediately takes his phone on the table and quickly opens his camera to record that moment because Seunghyun now is bending down to look at Seungri’s pants and Seungri is closing his eyes.

 

“I can’t believe I would do this again when you are 17, Seungri” Seunghyun said as he lifts up his head to look at Seungri’s face. “Taeyang, go find two or three safety pins now,”

 

Seunghyun’s sudden instruction makes his entire dongsaengs gasp and Jiyong is the first one to laugh.

 

“Damn it! I never think of it!! Damn!! Hyung you are a genius!” Jiyong said as he stills holding up his phone, recording the situation.

 

“Go now,” Seunghyun said to Taeyang who looks confuse but he goes anyway to get what Seunghyun need. Once Taeyang leaves the room, Jiyong sit on the bed, beside Seunghyun and records his maknae’s pity face.

 

“Poor maknae, what a thing to start your day,” Jiyong jokes.

 

“Shut up,” Seungri answered with his eyes still closed.

 

Seunghyun just let Jiyong records the situation because this might be a fun memory to watch back in future. Seunghyun smiles as he looks at Seungri through Jiyong’s camera but he is suddenly attacked by violent coughing for few times and he winced at each time he is coughing. Jiyong immediately paused his recording and he rubs Seunghyun’s back in circular motion, thinking that it might help to stop the coughing. Seungri opens his eyes when he heard Seunghyun’s cough.

 

Seunghyun takes a deep breath when his coughing slowly subsides and he let out a comforting smile to Seungri who is staring at him in concern.

 

“This is sure looks so weird Seungri-ah,” Seunghyun indicating his right hand that is still holding Seungri’s pants at the zip parts and Seungri who is obediently standing in front of him. Seungri looks down at his pants and he sees where Seunghyun’s hand is right now. He bites his lips.

 

“This is embarrassing hyung!” Seungri complains.

 

Finally Taeyang comes in and successfully brings 3 safety pins with him.

 

“Uncle is waiting outside,” Taeyang said as he gives the safety pins to Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun just nods his head and his smiles grown wider as he starts his plan. Jiyong is back to record the moment with his phone. Daesung is suddenly standing beside his maknae and watch the process and they giggle as soon as Seunghyun pulls Seungri harshly with purpose and Seungri almost wants to fall down.

 

“This is totally reminds me of old times, right Taeyang-ah,” Seunghyun said as he carefully tack the safety pin at the “exposure” area to cover it, and he repeats the process with the second and the third pins till Seunghyun is sure enough that the “exposure” part is fully covered. Taeyang laughs at Seunghyun’s statement. The old times where they would wear their maknae with diapers using napkin and few safety pins but now, 17 years later, they still need to use safety pins on their maknae’s pants. Ironic.

 

Seungri looks down at his pants and he can’t help but to pout.

 

“I’m so going to throw away this pant after school!!” he said.

 

“Don’t let the bird flies,” Seunghyun said as he finishes his touch with a quite hard pat on that “area” and caused his maknae to yelp a bit. The other three hyungs laugh without mercy at Seunghyun’s words.

 

“Hyung~!!” Seungri scolds him back.

 

“Get ready now!! You are late!” Taeyang said as he pushes his maknae away to the washroom.

 

Jiyong and Daesung carefully help Seunghyun to moves back and leans on the bed. Daesung adjust the pillow behind Seunghyun and Jiyong helps Seunghyun to moves his feet up on the bed. Seunghyun let out a relief sighs as he gets to lean on the bed.

 

“This is how it feels to be 100 years old,” Seunghyun let out a small laughs as he said that.

 

His two dongsaengs just keep quiet at their hyung’s statement, and they just adjust the bed a bit and look at Seunghyun in concern because Seunghyun looks paler and his chest is heaving up and down rapidly.

 

“Hyung, do you want us to call the doctor?” Jiyong asked, whispering to Seunghyun as not to let Seungri listen to them. Seunghyun just shakes his head in instant.

 

“Just tired,” Seunghyun answered as he then close his eyes to stable his breathing. Even doing that smallest thing can make him this tired.

 

Seungri comes out from the washroom, and he runs to the couch to grab his school bag and he just straights away runs to the door, while yelling he’s late, ignoring his hyungs. Jiyong just shakes his head as he pulls the chair to sit near Seunghyun. Taeyang clean up the mess that they caused because sleeping there and Daesung joins him to help but they are so shock when suddenly someone opens the door and comes in. The one and only maknae comes back and he walks straight to the bed. Seunghyun opens his eyes and sees Seungri is coming to him.

 

“Why?” Seunghyun asked him with a questioning look and he can’t help but to look at the zip area on Seungri’s pant. Seunghyun bites his lips to stop himself from laughing at his maknae but his smiles fade when he sees Seungri’s serious face. “Why??” he asked again.

 

“It feels wrong not to see hyung first before leaving…” Seungri answered.

 

Haisy this kid!

 

Seungri then holds up his right hand, making a “give me 5” gesture to Seunghyun, which then Seunghyun just smiles and he holds up his right hand too and they “give me 5” with each other. Seungri bows down 90 degrees at Seunghyun and said “I go first hyung~” then he waves his other hyungs goodbye before runs back to the door and walks out.

 

“That kid!” Jiyong said as he smiles.

 

“You should go get ready for office too Ji,” Taeyang said. Jiyong nods his head and he looks back at Seunghyun.

 

“Hyung, you will be okay right?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Taeyang and Daesung is here.. Don’t worry.. Send my regards to Hye Jung,” Seunghyun replied. Jiyong again nods his head.

 

“I need to go home first before leaves for office,” Jiyong said as he gets up from the chair to pick up his things.

 

“Tonight, just one person is allowed to stay here for the night,” Seunghyun suddenly announced.

 

The three dongsaengs turn to look at Seunghyun. Even before they want to open their mouths, Seunghyun beat them.

 

“Please…. You guys need rest… It’s been a week, stop acting like Seungri, go home and drag that kid with you… Hyung is fine here…. This is hospital, I’m surrounded with doctors and nurses, just one press of that button, all of them will rush in here in no time, so stop worrying… Please don’t make hyung repeats myself…” Seunghyun said.

 

The three of them give up saying anything to refuse their hyung’s request because they do not want to make Seunghyun repeating himself. Seunghyun does look so tired right now.

 

“I will stay for the night, Jiyong and Daesung take Seungri with you guys and go home,” Taeyang said and it is not even a suggestion but an instruction to them.

 

Jiyong and Daesung looks at each other before they nodding their heads, reluctantly agreeing to their hyungs. Taeyang turns to look at his hyung, and Seunghyun just smiles and mouthing “thank you” to him. Jiyong picks up his things and telling them that he is leaving and just like Seungri, Jiyong stops at Seunghyun first before leaves. He managed to inform Taeyang to give him a call if there’s anything. Now, there are only Taeyang and Daesung left to take care of Seunghyun. Once they finish cleaning up, they are taking turn to have their shower. Taeyang have his turn first while Daesung is sitting on the chair beside Seunghyun who easily falls asleep.

 

Daesung is playing with his phone when a nurse with a trolley with her comes in to make her round check up for that morning and as usual the nurse with mask is the one who comes but this time she comes alone without her friend. Daesung immediately gets up from his seat and greets the nurse with smiles.

 

“You come alone today?” Daesung asked to start a conversation but the nurse with mask just nods her head and smiles at him in return. Daesung knows that she’s smiling because of her eyes becoming smaller each time she smiles. Daesung let her walks to Seunghyun to check on him. She takes his blood pressure and temperature, and then she checks on his IV drip. Daesung raised his eyebrows a bit when the nurse taking out her stethoscope from her front pocket and she does things like a doctor. She put the ear part to her ears and put the circle part of the stethoscope on his hyung’s chest. Maybe nurses can do parts of doctor’s job too. Daesung ignore the issue in his mind and he just let the nurse taking whatever reading that she needs but suddenly, maybe because of the movement, his hyung finally opens his eyes slowly while the nurse is listening to his heartbeat. Daesung can see clearly how the nurse freezes in her spot when his hyung opens his eyes and stares at her.

 

“Hyung… The nurse is doing her morning check up on you,” Daesung tells his hyung as he thought that his hyung might be a little shock because of the sudden appearance of the nurse right in front of his eyes.

 

Seunghyun however not responding to his maknae’s words but continues to stare at the nurse who is at the same time is staring at him as well. It takes few seconds till the nurse finally regains her composure and continues her doing, in checking his heart beat. After that she acts like nothing and checks on the heart monitor. She ignores the stares that Seunghyun gives at her and once her job is complete, she turns to Daesung and nods at him indicates that she already finish her round and wants to leave. Daesung smiles and nods back at her. The nurse turns to Seunghyun one last time and looks at him for few seconds till finally pushing the trolley with her and walks out of the room.

 

“That nurse never speaks each time she came to check on you everyday hyung… Weird! I never see her face too…. Always wearing her mask,” Daesung said as soon as the nurse is out of the room.

 

Seunghyun looks at Daesung who is just sitting on the chair beside him.

 

“She came every day?” Seunghyun suddenly asked.

 

“Yeap… Every day, there would be two nurses that will come here and checks on you in the morning, taking your blood pressure, your sugar level, your heart, your temperature and so on… She always come with another nurse and her friend was the one who always talk to us, but this one who came just now, never once opens or even taking off her mask,” Daesung explains to his hyung.

 

Seunghyun is not saying anything in return but he looks like he is in deep thinking.

 

“Why hyung?” Daesung asked when he sees Seunghyun is too quiet.

 

“Who else came and checked on me beside the nurses and Jong Suk? Was there…. anyone else?” Seunghyun asked.

 

Daesung looks momentarily thinking before he speaks. “No.. Just them… Jong Suk hyung is the only doctor who came to check on you… Why?”

 

“No one else? Other doctor?”

 

“Nope…”

 

Seunghyun looks away as he thinks and he can’t help but to notice how familiar the nurse just now. Too familiar…

 

“Are you expecting anyone hyung??” Daesung suddenly asked. “Like a woman?”

 

Daesung’s second question makes Seunghyun turn to him.

 

“If we are thinking about the same thing, I want to let you know that I met her hyung~” Daesung said in more careful tone now.

 

Seunghyun’s eyes turn wide at those words. “Her??” Seunghyun asked.

 

“Actually months ago, I saw you with someone…. A woman…” Daesung can’t help but to feel a bit scared while he saying this.

 

“Where?” Seunghyun asked.

 

“In a restaurant…. You guys ate together and I thought, she was definitely your girlfriend because judging by the way you looked at her and treat her… You guys seem closed…”

 

Seunghyun is too quiet and Daesung can’t help but to regrets for opening his mouth just now. He knows how much his hyung is taking care of his own privacy. Seunghyun’s side that Daesung saw in the restaurant months ago was a side that no one knows and his side that no one ever speaks of. Daesung is really wants to smack his own head right now as he looks down, refusing Seunghyun’s eyes on him.

 

“You said you met her…” Seunghyun suddenly opens his mouth after a while.

 

Daesung lifts up his head and meet with Seunghyun’s eyes. There is no trace of anger on his hyung’s face and much to his disliking; he can sees how sad his hyung’s expression right now. Something did happen.

 

“Hyung…”

 

“She never comes here even once, so where did you meet her?”

 

Daesung takes his own time to think on whether he should tell his hyung or not, but as usual, he knows he can’t escape when Seunghyun already cornered him like this.

 

“She was the one who handled your case in emergency when you first brought in here… She was the one who saved you that day hyung, when your heart stopped,”

 

Damn…

 

***********************************************************************************************************************

 

“Isn’t this too much Eun Hye!?” Yoon Seung Won said as he literally throws the file on Eun Hye’s bed.

 

Her father just barged into her resident’s room and thank God, that no one is there in the room while her father comes in. Eun Hye who is sitting on her chair at her study desk, just stares at the file that her father brought with him and she never sees that file before this. She gets up from her chair and she moves to sit on her bed and takes the file. She opens the file and she has a look at it and finally she understands the cause of her father’s anger.

 

“Appa…” she said as she closes the file and look up at her angry father that stands with his hands at his waist, staring down at her with flaming eyes.

 

“Are you crazy???? Are you dumb or something?” Seung Won yelled.

 

“Appa, where did you get this… You are not supposed to have this.. This is private and confidential… I can sue you, you know,” Eun Hye said jokingly, attempted to brighten up the atmosphere at the moment.

 

“You can laugh right now???” Seung Won asked in disbelief.

 

Eun Hye let out a small laugh as she looks at her father, lovingly. She gets up a bit and pulls her father softly to the bed but her father pulls his hand back, refusing his daughter’s touch.

 

“How you, my one and only daughter could did this to me,” Seung Won’s voice shakes as he said that and Eun Hye can’t help but to feel hurt at those words.

 

“Appa…”

 

“I raised you with my own hands, Eun Hye without your mother by my side and I didn’t raise you up just to let you do this!!”

 

“Appa, I’m here…. With you…”

 

“Shut up!! You are not here! You are not here with appa… You are not here for appa! You are here for him… I’m crazy enough for letting you love him, and it is even crazier for listening to you at the first place by letting you stay here… I’m your father Eun Hye, I’m your one and only father, and when you did that, did you just forget about me??? Did you not think of me even for a second??? You love him that much??”

 

“Appa, I love you….”

 

“No!! You don’t love appa.. You didn’t think of appa…” Seung Won can’t help the tears that falls from his eyes. The hurt that he feels right now is beyond words.

 

Eun Hye immediately gets up from the bed and hugs her father when she sees the tears. She just made her father cries and this is the first time. Eun Hye finally cries as she hugs her father tightly and her father just let her hugs him but refused to hugs her back.

 

“I love you appa… I love you…. I love you very very much! No one can compare my love to you… I love you appa… I’m so sorry… I’m sorry…” she said as she hugs her father.

 

“If you love me, stop whatever you are doing right now and let’s go to London… Now, let’s go there together Eun Hye-ah…. Appa will go with you…”

 

Eun Hye cries even harder when she heard her father’s words.

 

“Appa….” She said in between her cries.

 

“Let’s leave Eun Hye-ahhh…. Let’s leave here together… Appa won’t mind leaving this hospital behind… Let’s leave together this time and Appa will stay with you all the time,”

 

“Appa, please..…”

 

“He gives you nothing but hurt…. He can’t even promise you the present or even more a future, how can you fall for someone like him, Eun Hye….” Seung Won said while his daughter is still crying while hugging him. “He pushed you away and not even thinking about even for a second… And what makes you think that I don’t know a thing about this??? He has his family with him but you push your own family away like this when I’m very much still here with you all the time… Do you think he will take you back?? You think he will turn around and look at you? No! He won’t Eun Hye… Just like what you asked before, we are doing our best to save him and you as a doctor, should remember that he is not the only patient that we have here! Please think like a doctor for once!!”

 

Eun Hye continues to cry as she listens to her father’s words and slowly pulls away and have a look at her father’s face. Seung Won looks down at his daughter’s teary eyes.

 

“If I am the patient….. And there is a long waiting list before me….. As a father, can you think like a doctor, appa??” she asked.

 

A tear falls down from his eyes. Seung Won slowly lifts up his both hands and cups his daughter’s face, slowly wiping her tears with his thumbs. It hurts every part of him each time he sees his daughter’s tears and in these 28 years, this time is the moment that he sees so much tears from his daughter and those tears are for a man that he himself never meet eyes to eyes before. How someone could hurts his own daughter this much. His precious daughter is an independent, intelligent woman who possessed a very strong will in her life and she won’t give up in everything that she already sets her mind on it. She knows her value... That is how his daughter is. That is her girl.

 

“Eun Hye….. If you can’t think like a doctor, but…. for once, can’t you think like a daughter?” Seung Won asked softly as he looks in his daughter’s eyes. “Appa met you first….. So think of appa first, Eun Hye…” he whispered.

 

Eun Hye bites her lips as she looks at her poor father. She must be crazy for doing this. She must be so crazy…

 

“I’m such a bad daughter….” She whispered.

 

Seung Won can’t help but to nods his head and Eun Hye again pulls her father into a hug and this time her father hugs her back.

 

“It just a list, appa… And I’m still very much alive here with you….”

 

“If he leaves this world, his brothers will still have each other Eun Hye… But if you leave, appa won’t have anyone anymore…. Don’t do this….” He said as he caressed Eun Hye’s hair softly.

 

She pulls away and again she looks at her father’s face. She smiles lovingly to her father as she wipes her father’s tears.

 

“It just a list appa…. And I’m not going to kill myself for that… There are still other ways and I’m working on it… Trust me..” Eun Hye comforts her father softly.

 

“Appa is a doctor even before you were born; Eun Hye and appa knows where is this going,” Seung Won replied.

 

Eun Hye let out a small smile to her father.

 

“I won’t give up on him, appa…”

 

“If there’s anything happen to you, I swear…”

 

“Nothing will happen to me… I promise… And I never break my promise, remember?”

 

Seung Won sighs as he stares at his stubborn daughter.

 

“I hate him…” Seung Won suddenly said it.

 

Eun Hye can’t help but to laughs at his father’s words. She must be so damn crazy right now for being able to laugh at this kind of moment.

 

“I hate him too…” she replied softly and Seung Won can’t help but to pulls his daughter back into his arms.

 

Loving someone is definitely a one hell of a ride…

 

***********************************************************************************************************************

 

“I tried to reach you before this, but you are not answering…” a man’s voice comes out from the phone.

 

“I know, I’m sorry… I’ve been so busy lately, and I’m not even looking at my phone,” Taeyang said and right now he is taking a call from his friend in Canada outside Seunghyun’s room. His hyung is sleeping right now and Daesung is already left for his class. Taeyang just sits on the chair outside of his hyung’s ward with mask on his face and stares down emptily on his feet. “So, do you have what I asked from you before?”

 

“Yes, I have it with me right now but just to confirm few things, which hospital your hyung are in right now?”

 

“Hangyang University Hospital… Why?”

 

“Kyaa.. Your hyung is in the right place, man…”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“There is one doctor there… One of the best heart specialists is working there… We here always refer our cases to her…”

 

“Her?”

 

“Yeah… Hey, it’s impossible for them not to know the specialist because if I’m not mistaken, she’s still there, working,”

 

“Her name???”

 

“Dr. Yoon Eun Hye… Kyaa! She’s in cardio department, Taeyang-ah… She’s there… Ask your hyung’s doctor…”

 

“Hmm.. Alright… but other than that, that one more thing that I asked you to check, is it ready?”

 

“Yeah.. It’s ready.. The report is here with me… Hey, are you sure about this?”

 

“Just tell me the result,”

 

“Haisy.. As we expected earlier.. You are his brother, Taeyang-ah, definitely a well-matched donor,”

 

“Good job, Daniel… Keep the report with but send one copy to me through email,”

 

“Kyaaa!! I hate this you know!”

 

“He’s my hyung, Daniel… I only have him…”

 

“This is wrong man and you know it! And I’m so ing wrong right now for helping you,”

 

“I’ll remember this kindness for the rest of my life…”

 

“ you…”

 

Taeyang chuckle as he heard his friend cursing at him. For once, he is so grateful for having one friend that is working as a doctor and they have been friends with each other since university. Dr. Daniel Armand Lee, is his longest best friend and is staying in Canada right now, working as a doctor in Neuro department and this friend of his is definitely great and crazy enough for helping him to do this.

 

“Look for that Dr. Yoon first Taeyang before you decide to do anything stupid things! Look for her first,” Daniel said once again, reminding his crazy friend.

 

“Yes.. Yes.. I know…”

 

“Your hyung would be mad if he knows this, Taeyang-ahh,”

 

“Which is why I told you before that this is definitely a secret between us,”

 

“ you, I shouldn’t help you at the first place,”

 

“Daniel, I’m counting on you….”

 

“Counting on me what head!??? Planning your own death??? Damn! I will forever regretting this thing!”

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

“Taeyang, your hyung would crush if he finds out,”

 

Taeyang sighs before he speaks. “Don’t worry… I know what I’m doing right now… I don’t have any choice and we certainly don’t have much time left, Daniel… We are literally racing against time right now… Even one second matters now…”

 

“How about your dongsaengs??? They definitely would go crazy on this,”

 

“They will be fine… Seunghyun hyung would be there for them…”

 

Daniel sighs. “Give me a call, if there’s any updates on this.. And please, I’m begging you, look for that doctor first…”

 

“I will… Definitely…”

 

“Alright, I need to hang up first,” Daniel said.

 

“Alright man… I love you,” Taeyang chuckles as soon as he said that.

 

“Don’t do anything stupid first! you! Bye,” and with that Daniel cuts off the line.

 

Taeyang let out a small laughs as he cuts off the line too and then he just stares at his phone screen, as he thinking about his family. He is thinking about Seunghyun and he is aware that his hyung is not in a very good shape this morning and he just ate a bit for breakfast and he was not able to finish his food during lunch. Time is ticking and he knows it. Jiyong can take care of the office, Daesung can take care of the house and Seungri will be just fine, Seunghyun hyung will be there for everyone. They can take care of each other very well.

 

I was not there with them in those 5 years, and everything seems fine… So, I believe that everyone can still live just fine without me in more years to come… Hyung needs to live no matter what…

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“You ate so little for lunch, Seunghyun…” Jong Suk said as he put his stethoscope Seunghyun’s chest.

 

“The portion is too big,” Seunghyun answered weakly and he takes a deep breath each time he wants to speak. He just watches Jong Suk doing his job without talking too much. He is leaning on his bed and he can feel that he is definitely extra tired today which because of that he just spent his time with sleeping.

 

“Should I adjust the oxygen flow for you?” Jong Suk asked and Seunghyun just nods his head weakly at him. Jong Suk moves and walks to Seunghyun’s right side, walks to the machine, and he turn the flow knob at the machine to adjust the oxygen flow rate for Seunghyun.

 

“Better?” he asked.

 

Seunghyun nods his head as he closes his eyes. He feels Jong Suk’s hand on his forehead, feeling his body temperature.

 

“I don’t want you to have fever,”

 

Seunghyun listens to Jong Suk steps once again but this time, his doctor back to moves to his left side. Seunghyun opens his eyes a bit to look and he found Jong Suk is observing his reading at the monitor near his head. The reading is not looking good, isn’t it? Sighs.

 

“Jong Suk-ahh…” Seunghyun calls.

 

“Hmmm..” Jong Suk answered but not turning to him, as his eyes are still fix on the monitor, checking his heart reading.

 

“I was brought to Emergency first before warded here, right?”

 

That sudden random question manages to make Jong Suk turns to look down at him. He looks puzzled for a moment; silently thinking where this question is going.

 

“Which doctor attended me in Emergency?”

 

This one question strikes Jong Suk in one go. Now, he knows where this conversation is going.

 

“Doctor from Emergency Dept of course,” Jong Suk answered as he looks away from Seunghyun who is just staring at him in silent.

 

“Which doctor…” Seunghyun asked again.

 

“I’m not sure… So many doctors are there in ER, Seunghyun. How should I know which one,” Jong Suk answered hastily.

 

“You took my case from there, you definitely have to know who attended me first,” Seunghyun replied.

 

Why is this man such a quick thinker? Haisy.

 

“Seunghyun, I will change your dose okay… I’ll inform the nurse and they will take care of your IV drip… For now, have your rest first… I need to check up on another patient, okay,” Jong Suk said, changing the topic in instant and he just smiles at Seunghyun like there’s nothing happened. He gives a light pat on Seunghyun’s left shoulder and right when he wants to move his hand to walk away, leaving, Seunghyun catch his hand with speed. Jong Suk stops midway and turn around to look at his best friend who is holding his right hand.

 

“Why Eun Hye is in the ER Department???” Seunghyun asked as he looks directly to Jong Suk.

 

Jong Suk really hope that he has a super power to disappear in instant right now to avoid that question but he is well aware that he doesn’t have any such super power with him. Facing Seunghyun is the only way now.

 

“Change of air maybe,” Jong Suk answered.

 

“Is it because of me?” Seunghyun asked and for god sake, he can’t hide his sadness in his voice.

 

Jong Suk sighs at that question.

 

“Seunghyun-ahh…”

 

“Staying here in this floor would make things difficult for her right?? That is why she went there,” Seunghyun assumed.

 

“Stop this Seunghyun…” Jong Suk said as he pulls away his hand from Seunghyun’s grip. “You pushed her away…. You left her, remember… So, stop asking about her… Stop talking about her.. Enough! You are my best friend but I’ve to remind you as well, that she’s my best friend too… As much as I care about you, I care about her too.. A lot! So, stop doing this Seunghyun.. Wherever she is, it’s none of your business anymore….” Jong Suk said and to be honest, he did feels angry towards Seunghyun about this thing. Seunghyun was the one who started this mess.

 

“Do you… Do you love her?” Seunghyun forced that question from his mouth and he can sees how Jong Suk’s face changes in instant and he looks so damn angry.

 

“What the hell???” Jong Suk scolds him. “Don’t you dare play that card on me Seunghyun!!”

 

Seunghyun let out a heavy sighs and he finally looks away, looking at outside through the glass window on his right side. He closes his eyes and Eun Hye’s smile is the first one that appeared in his mind. How she laughs at his stupid jokes. How she smiles at his words. How she was there listening to his days. How she would run up to him each time they met and finally the kiss… Their very first kiss.

 

“I can’t believe that I just had my first kiss in an ambulance,”

 

Ahhh… Her voice… Her voice… I miss her…

 

“Seunghyun-ahh….” Jong Suk’s sudden calls pulling him back to reality. He opens his eyes back and slowly turns to Jong Suk who is still standing beside him. “She is so in love with you… It’s you, and will always be you…” he continues softly.

 

Seunghyun can feel his tears are forming in his own eyes when he heard that.

 

“I love her too….” Seunghyun said slowly and then his right hand moves to his left chest. “But my heart is not strong enough for both of us, Jong Suk-ah… She can’t stay with me and watches me die in her arms… I don’t want her to die with me, so I just love her enough to let her go… I need to let her go… Letting her go is not my choice Jong Suk-ahh, it is a decision that I need to make… Just because I let her go, doesn’t mean I wanted too… She needs to live and I don’t have much time left with me and you knew this Jong Suk-ah… I’m so sorry for falling for her at the first place… I’m so sorry…” Seunghyun said as he let his tears rolling down and falls at the end of his nose. “If I’m given a wish, I would wish for a stronger heart and a longer life, so I can stay here and love her for a very very long time… But life is playing a game with me Jong Suk-ah… Right when I found her, I’m losing my life…”

 

Jong Suk can’t help but to look at his best friend sadly…

There is nothing worse than meeting the right one at the wrong time…

 

***********************************************************************************************************************

 

“NO!!! HYUNG~~!! I don’t want to go home!!” Seungri is whining with his loud voice in the passenger seat of the car, while Jiyong is driving with Seunghyun’s car. He just came back from picking up Seungri from his school and now they are on their way to go back to hospital. Jiyong just told Seungri about Seunghyun’s request this morning and Jiyong said that they will go home after have their dinner in the hospital.

 

“I have to drag you with me later, if you are being this stubborn!” Jiyong said.

 

“Hyung~~”

 

“Don’t make a fuss Seungri.. You already promised to listen to us right? Just listen to Seunghyun hyung this time.. Let’s go home after dinner…”

 

“I don’t want to leave him in the hospital, hyung…”

 

“Taeyang is there with him tonight.. Let’s taking turn, okay,”

 

“Hyung~!!”

 

“Seungri… Please…”

 

Seungri leans on his passenger seat harshly, protesting the idea as he then looks away, out of the car’s window, giving his silent treatment to Jiyong. Jiyong just shakes his head while he looks at his maknae.

 

“What do you want for dinner?” Jiyong tries to coax his maknae.

 

“….”

 

“Let’s have chicken for dinner… You want?”

 

“…”

 

“You know there is this one awesome restaurant that hyung found during my way to office this morning… Let’s stop by and buy the foods and bring it to the hospital. We can eat it with Seunghyun hyung…”

 

“…”

 

“Seungri-ah…”

 

“….”

 

“Seungri, don’t be like this.. You are 17 for god sake!”

 

“…”

 

“Seunghyun hyung must be so sad if you don’t listen to us, Seungri… You know how much he wants you to listen to us, right?”

 

“…”

 

“Seungri-ahh…”

 

“…”

 

“Seungri, hyung wants to tell you something…”

 

Seungri sighs loudly, silently saying that he doesn’t bother to listen to his hyung right now but Jiyong just doesn’t care. He continues his driving and he tries to arrange his words in his mind to persuade Seungri.

 

“Seungri, do you remember those times? Those times when you are not this close with Seunghyun hyung? Hmm??”

 

Seungri freezes at that sudden topic but he ignores his hyung anyway and continues to looks outside the car’s window.

 

“To think of it, I never expect that you would ever be this close to him.. This attached… Do you still remember when you always get up from your place each time Seunghyun hyung comes to us? Those times when you were trying very hard to avoid him because you were kind of scared of him. Do you still remember?”

 

“…”

 

“You will always come to hyung and complains many things about him. About how Seunghyun hyung is never there for us… How Seunghyun hyung always put works first before us.. How Seunghyun hyung will always leave us… You would always come to me… Sleep with me.. Play with me… Accompanying me.. Remember?? And you always listen to me… Because, I’m your favorite hyung of all times… Remember?”

 

Seungri slowly turns his head to look at his Jiyong hyung in the driver seat but Jiyong just focus his view on the road, not looking at his maknae.

 

“But now… It will always be Seunghyun hyung first….” Jiyong said as he then finally looks at his maknae beside him. Jiyong smiles at Seungri. “Hyung is jealous you know…” Jiyong said and he then back to look at the road in front of him. “You don’t listen to me anymore…. You don’t sleep with me anymore.. You don’t play with me anymore… You don’t come to me anymore… Because you will always stay with Seunghyun hyung…”

 

“Hyung~” Seungri said as he realizes what his hyung is saying right now.

 

“Seungri-ahh…. There is nothing in this world that can make me happier than seeing you finally becoming so close with Seunghyun hyung… Hyung knows that when you were complaining so much about him before, it was just because of you miss him, that’s all... He is your hyung after all… But Seungri-ah… He is not your one and only hyung, you know… Taeyang is your hyung too… Daesung is your hyung too and me… I’m your hyung too… Does it make any different?”

 

Seungri lost of words to say. His mouth is locked with Jiyong words. Seungri looks down on his hands, and he just listens to Jiyong right now.

 

“As much as you love Seunghyun hyung, we love him too… As much as his words matter, our words matters too, Seungri… We are your hyungs too… When things becoming this way, don’t you feel that you need to listen to us too? We are your hyungs too Seungri… Our words matter too… I know you are worried about Seunghyun hyung… But he wants you to go home and have your rest.. He wants us to live normally even he is sick. Yes, we will take care of him together, but let’s listen to him at the same time. Listen to us too, Seungri…”

 

Seungri’s tears drop from his eyes as he realizes just how stubborn he is before this… He already promised to Seunghyun to listen to him and at the same time listen to other hyungs as well but he is being difficult as always. He can’t help but to feel guilty on how he has been treating his other hyungs and he thought he is the only one who loves their eldest hyung.

 

“For god sake Seungri… I’m not your one and only hyung… Don’t be like this.. ”

 

“There is Daesung for you, there is Jiyong for you and there is Taeyang for you… Everyone is here,”

 

“I take things for granted hyung…. I’m sorry,” Seungri replied slowly. “I’m becoming more desperate because Seunghyun hyung is so sick right now and his life is in danger. At the same time I forgot, that I’ve other hyungs with me too… I kept on thinking about what will happen to me if something happen to Seunghyun hyung and I forgot what will happen to you guys too if something happen to him. I’m too scared till I forgot that you guys might feel the same way too. You guys might be scared too…. I’m so sorry hyung~” Seungri said as he lifts up his head, looking at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong turns to his maknae and he sees Seungri is crying beside him. Jiyong lifts up his right hand and pulls Seungri to him and hugs his maknae with one hand and another hand holding the steering. Jiyong ruffles his maknae’s hair softly.

 

“You are the best maknae that we ever had, Seungri… You don’t know how much we love you and we would do anything just to make you happy… Seunghyun hyung wants the best for you and we are doing our best for him too… Stop worrying too much… Just focus on your exam this time and let us do what we can do to save him…” Jiyong said in order to comforting Seungri.

 

Seungri nods his head as he wipes his own tears. He let his head leaning over Jiyong throughout the journey to the hospital. He just realizes that he miss this hyung too.

 

Once they arrived at the hospital, Seungri is becoming that clingy maknae as he walks in hands with Jiyong and Jiyong can’t help but to cover his face with his left hand out of embarrassment. Seungri is literally holding his hand and swing their hands together like kids coming back from school. Everyone including patients, nurses and doctors are looking at them with their amusing expression but Seungri is being Seungri. He just walks with his confident face as he swings his left hands together with his Jiyong hyung’s hand. Jiyong is cursing under his breaths and he just can’t stop his maknae right now. Even in the elevator, his maknae is whistling while swinging their hands together. They walk happily to Seunghyun’s room and Seungri with his bright face opens the door and barge into the room.

 

“I’m ho….” His words died instantly when he sees his hyung is actually not alone in the room. He is with a woman and she is sitting on the chair beside his hyung, turning around and looking at them.

 

Jiyong who is being pull by his maknae feels weird because Seungri doesn’t finish his sentence so, Jiyong moves down his left hand from his face and he looks where his maknae is looking at.

 

His smile vanishes in instant at the view in front of him.

 

“Da Ra….”

 

Seungri looks at Jiyong beside him with questioning look on his face and he can’t help but to notice how beautiful this woman. Seungri walks to the bed and Da Ra immediately gets up from her seat, bowing down slightly to Seungri to greet him. Seungri greets her back, but he then looks at Seunghyun who is not talking even a word since they come in. Jiyong is standing still in his spot near the door and Da Ra is staring at him as well in silent.

 

“Jiyong…. Are you going to standing there forever?” Seunghyun’s deep voice breaks the silence. Seungri knows his eldest hyung’s tone so well. That tone that Seunghyun used just now is very intimidating, so he stops his intention to ask his hyung who is this woman right now. Seungri walk to Seunghyun’s right side near the window and he turns to Jiyong who finally makes a step towards the bed. This atmosphere is too tense. Who the hell is this woman?

 

Jiyong bows down slightly to Da Ra once he stops near Seunghyun’s legs and he acting like this is the first time they meet. He is acting like a stranger and Da Ra just bites her lips, holding in the tears from her eyes as she meet with Jiyong’s eyes but she doesn’t greets him back. She just stares at the man in front of her without even once, opens . Jiyong just looks at his hyung and he doesn’t dare to opens his mouth too.

 

Seunghyun stares at Jiyong with a very serious expression on his face and honestly, he really wants to hit his dongsaeng right now.

 

“She’s here to meet you,” Seunghyun opens his mouth.

 

Jiyong turns to look at Da Ra and he just stands there in silent, not making any effort to talk to her. When was the last time we met, chagi-ya…

 

“Thank you so much, oppa…” Da Ra’s soft voice fills the room and Jiyong is stunned as he heard how Da Ra addressing his hyung.

 

Seunghyun nod his head and let out a small smile for her. Da Ra then walks away, ignoring Jiyong and walks out of the room. Jiyong looks at his hyung and his hyung’s smile fades away as soon as Da Ra is out of the room.

 

“What have you done, Jiyong-ah… Go meet her now..” Seunghyun said to his dongsaeng.

 

Jiyong takes a deep breath and he reluctantly turns around and walks out of the room to meet Da Ra, leaving his hyung and his maknae behind.

 

“Who is she?” Seungri immediately asked Seunghyun with his curious face.

 

“Han Da Ra… Your Jiyong hyung’s girlfriend….” Seunghyun answered simply.

 

“WHAT!!!????” Seungri said as his both eyes turns wide.

 

Meanwhile, Jiyong is running after Da Ra and he sees her walks in speed to the emergency stairs. Jiyong follows and as soon as he opens the emergency door, Da Ra stops at the stairs with her back facing him. Jiyong walks further slowly as he closes the door behind him and he knows right away that Da Ra is crying right now and his thought is proven to be true when she turns around and face him face to face. She is looking straight at him with tears on her face.

 

“I came for an explanation.... Nothing more than that!” She finally opens as she looks at Jiyong with disappointment.

 

Jiyong however just standing still in front of her, freezing in his spot, not making any movement as he stares at her. He takes a proper look at his woman for the first time after months of not meeting her even once.

 

“I don’t care no matter how bull is your explanation, Ji… I just need to hear it straight from you! I just need to know the reason at least… The reason of why you’ve been avoiding me, abandoned me and throws me out of your life like I’m nothing but someone that you used to know.. If you want to leave me, it’s fine! But at least, respect me enough by letting me know the reasons at the first place. At least, I’m worth an explanation! I at least worth that much Ji!” Da Ra said as she wipes her tears. She doesn’t want to look weak in front of him. She doesn’t want Jiyong to think that she is so vulnerable right now, too vulnerable.


“This is too much Ji! Too much! It really feels like yesterday that you told me how much you love me, how you will stay by my side no matter what happened and how you will never ever let me go… And now? How all of a sudden, you decided not to talk to me anymore… Without any reason. Without any explanation… No words said… You just left me hanging like I never meant a to you and you know what hurts the most, Ji??? It is how you made it looks so easy…” she continues as she burst in another tears. “What is wrong with me, Ji! What is so wrong with me, till you make it so easy to leave me??? I listened to you, I stay with you, I was there for you… Whatever you wanted me to do, I did it… I did everything. You wanted me to wait, I wait… You wanted me to stay, I stay… Aren’t those things are good enough for you??” Da Ra said in between her tears. She doesn’t ing care about her appearance at all because she just need to spills everything out now, right at this moment. She hates it how Jiyong just standing there in front of her in silent. Not making any effort to even walk to her as always. Like he always did if she cries.

 

Jiyong’s silent is killing her now and to make her feel even worse is when she sees his tears fall from his eyes while looking at her sadly.

 

“Say something....” she tells him softly this time. “Please…”

 

Jiyong bites his trembling lips as he looks down at his feet, not responding to Da Ra.

 

“I can give you another chance to…..” she stops at the trail of her words when she sees Jiyong immediately shakes his head at her words.

 

“Don’t…” Jiyong finally opens his mouth but he is still not looking at her. He fixes his eyes down to his feet with his both hands at his waist. “Don’t give me another chance…”

 

Da Ra is taken aback at his words and she can’t help but to feel very deeply hurts by those words. He doesn’t want her anymore.

 

“But I waited for you…” Da Ra said softly and her voice is full with hurts. “How could you… How could you do this to me, when I’m very much in love with you and would run to you in a heartbeat with only one word! It is too sad when I finally realize that I’m not as important as I thought I was to you. Is this what you want?? Are we really breaking up now?? You want to leave me???” Da Ra asked but Jiyong is acting like a statue, not answering her questions.

 

“This is what you want… I’ll give you what you want… Listen here Jiyong, I won’t come back to you… I swear with my own life that I won’t come back to you… Even if you beg for hundred times, I won’t turn to look at you! You will never see me again... You will never see me again… At least, not in the same way anymore… You are going to miss me after this, and when you do, you will realize that you will only have yourself to blame and I hope that blame hurts you more, even more than the pain of you leaving me… This is the end… Good bye Jiyong… Thank you for coming to my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. I won’t forget this for the rest of my life,” she said and with tears in her eyes, she turns around, finally walking down the stairs in speed, leaving the love of her life behind, without even once she stops and turning back to him.

 

As soon as she disappeared from his eyes, Jiyong desperately holds the stairs rail for support, to keep him from falling. His knees turn weak and he doesn’t know how he is able to keep standing just now. The tears again falling from his eyes and he just realizes that this is how heart breaks feel like. He can only watched how the love of his life walking away from him, not turning back even once at him, and he can’t do anything about it.

 

I saw the sadness in her eyes but I didn’t know what to say. I couldn’t think of anything to say that would take away her pain away, so I kept on saying in my head “I’m sorry chagi-ya.. I’m so sorry… It takes everything out of me to stand still in my spot, not making a step towards you even an inch. Only God knows how I would want to run to you and pull you into my arms and hugs you tight. I would tell you how I would never let you go… How I would stay here with you. How I would keep my promise to you…. But this is wrong Da Ra… Me, loving you is the most wrong thing in the world. Your family breaks mine!! Your family crushed mine!! We lost so many years of happiness because of your family… How can I tell this to your face!? On how your father and brother breaking every part of my family, crushing us till we ended up in this kind of mess!! There is nothing inside of me that can make me forgive them…. I can’t forgive them the rest of my life, Da Ra and because of this; I need to give you up….”

 

Some things are never meant to be, no matter how much we wish they were.