20TH CHAPTER

TOGETHER

"Boss, just to remind you that the meeting with the investors is in another 5 mins," Lee Hi's voice is coming out from the intercom.

 

"Yes, get everything ready. I'll come now," Jiyong replied while he is still busily checking the blueprint on his desk and he slowly gets up from his chair and take his coat that has been hanging at the back of his seat with his eyes still on the blueprint. He has another presentation that needs to be carry out and he is ready. After he finishes rolling the blueprint, he fixes his suit, making sure he looks at his best in order to meet the investors.

 

When he moves from his desk, his right hand accidentally hits the glass of water that was on his side on the desk. The glass falls down and breaks into pieces and cause the floor to be wet with waters.

 

"Damn! Jiyong seriously?" he mutters slowly to himself. He touches the broken glass with his leg and he immediately intercom his secretary.

 

"Lee Hi, ask the cleaner to clean my room. I accidentally broke a glass just now," Jiyong said.

 

"Oh.. Alright boss. I'm on it," Lee Hi replied and Jiyong cuts off the line.

 

Jiyong scolds himself for being so careless just now and his eyes are still on the broken glass on the floor. He doesn't know where he got this uneasy feelings but his mind suddenly goes to his eldest hyung. Did Taeyang look after him like he asked this morning? Did Seunghyun hyung take his meds? Have he already eaten? He didn't look so well this morning though. Jiyong then takes his phone from his desk and the blueprint as well, and then walks out leaving the room. In his way to his meeting room, he dials Seunghyun's number, giving his hyung a call to check on him. Why no one is picking up his call? Why his hyung doesn't pick up his call? Is he still sleeping? Even he is sleeping, he will still wakes up when he hears his phone ringing. Jiyong calls him again but still no one is answering, and he keeps calling till he arrives at the meeting room. He stops at the door, not entering. He wants to text his hyung.

 

Jiyong: Hyung, why didn't you pick up my call? I called you several times, you know… What are you doing? Are you sleeping or what? Have you eaten? Did you take              your meds? Reply my text okay. I have a meeting right now, I'll call you back once I finish with this meeting.

 

After he sent the text, Jiyong put his phone on silent, because of the meeting. He nods to Lee Hi who is standing at his side, signaling for her to open the door for him. It's going to be long meeting.

Meanwhile, Seungri in his school is currently doing an experiment for his chemistry class in the school lab. Not even one of his friends is daring enough to talk with Seungri when he is giving his 100% concentration on his work. Seungri is one of genius in his school and he is obviously teacher’s favorite, because there’s nothing he can’t do or solved but today is different, he keep on making mistakes while carrying out the experiment. When he once to boil a liquid on the burner, he accidentally burnt his index finger while doing it.

 

“Ouch!” Seungri said as he immediately pull his hand and blows his finger in speed.

 

“Kyaa! Are you okay? Hey, someone take the first aid kit here. Seungri just burn his finger. , Seungri-ah, thank god it just a small burnt,” Jisoo said as he looks at his best friend’s finger. Seungri just wince in pain, trying so hard to bear the pain and let his friend taking care of his finger. “What the hell is wrong with you today?” Jisoo asked.

 

“I don’t know,” Seungri replied as he still wincing in pain.

 

“Seungri-ah.. Are you okay? How can this happen?” Teacher Kim, who is his chemistry teacher, is already beside him, looking at his injured finger too. “Where is the first aid kit? All of you continue with your work and please be careful. Jisoo, take him with you. Put meds on his finger,” Teacher Kim said to Jisoo and with that instruction, the two students straight away excused themselves. They then move to the back side of the lab and after they sit, another student comes to Jisoo and gives the first aid kit to him.

 

“You are never this careless, Seungri-ah,” Jisoo said as he looking for the cream for burnt in the kit. Seungri sigh in defeat and just stares at his finger.

 

“I don’t know,”

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah,”

 

“Sure? If you have problem, you should tell me. You have been acting so weird for these past few weeks okay. It’s so hard to see you these days except than during classes, of course,”

 

“I’ve been busy, that’s all”

 

“Busy with what? You always going home early and you even quit basketball, you know!! Everyone is so damn pissed at you,”

 

“I know,”

 

“Then??”

 

“Then what?”

 

“Tell me idiot! What the hell is wrong with you? You are not the same anymore. You didn’t talk much, always spacing out, did careless mistake and now you burnt your finger. Do you have problems at home? Your hyungs scold you or something?”

 

“No,”

 

“Kyaa! Stop answering me with few words okay. I’m your best friend, Seungri-ah and I’m not that stupid for not being able to see how you’ve changed lately. I’m here for you Seungri-ah… Don’t do this. Tell me,”

 

Seungri sigh at that request and he just looks at his friend putting meds on his finger. Jisoo has been his best friend since they were in the primary school. He can’t hide much from this guy, Jisoo knows him the best.

 

“My hyung..”

 

“Your hyung? Okay.. Which one? Seunghyun hyung? Ji  hyung? Daesung hyung? Or that idol, Taeyang hyung?”

 

“Seunghyun hyung,”

 

“Oh man… The eldest one? Damn. He scolded you isn’t it? He grounded you for good?? Isn’t he?”

 

Seungri shakes his head violently at that assumption and he hates it that he feels want to burst in tears as he think about it. If those questions come to him sooner, or years before, the answer might be yes, his hyung grounded him for good. His eldest hyung has the capability and tendency to make him stay at home with only a single word. Jisoo really knows on how much Seungri dislikes Seunghyun before because Seungri always told him about Seunghyun's character. The man with few words, strict, didn't smile and rarely at home so, he can't blame Jisoo for making that kind of assumption. As Seungri gets to know Seunghyun better, Seungri eventually realizes one fact which is, his eldest hyung is the one who cares for him the most in the house and it just himself who does not aware about it before. Seungri can't help but to regret each and every day that he has went through in the past without making any efforts to approach his eldest hyung. If only he knows his hyung sooner, he won't be as desperate as now. Desperate for more time, for more chances. Jisoo’s face change in instant as he sees how Seungri is reacted when he said those things.

 

“Seungri-ah, what happened?” Jisoo asked slowly.

 

“Jisoo-ah, I’m not feeling so well. I think I need to go home,” Seungri said and Jisoo is taken aback at that sudden statement.

 

“Seungri-ah, what’s wrong?”

 

“I don’t know. Something is not right,”

 

“Kyaaa.. You starting to scare me you know… You have fever or what?”

 

“No.. No.. I don’t know.. I think I need to make a call,” Seungri said it out and he immediately get up from his seat and leave the lab.

 

When he is quite far from the lab, Seungri walks to the stairs near to the corridor and he takes out his phone from his pocket. He winced at his action as he holds his phone because of his burnt finger. He dials the number, his eldest hyung’s number. He still remembers that this morning, Seunghyun was still sleeping when he went to school and judging by last night incident, Seungri knows that Seunghyun is far from being in a good condition. He waits for Seunghyun to answer but too bad, no one is picking up his call. Seungri hates this. Totally hating this situation, where he can’t find Seunghyun, and where his hyung is not picking up his call. Seungri redials the number and wait patiently as he tapping his foot repeatedly. He did that for about four times and still no one answering. Seungri finally calls Daesung to ask where the hell Seunghyun is.

 

“What…” Daesung answered as soon as he picks up the call.

 

“Where are you?” Seungri asked anxiously.

 

“College, where else,”

 

“Hyung, it almost noon, and you only have one class today, why are you still in college and not at home,”

 

“Taeyang hyung is at home with Seunghyun hyung, so no problem. Hey, why are you sounds so stress?”

 

“I called Seunghyun hyung, no one picks up,”

 

“He might do something else and can’t hear your call, Seungri-ah,”

 

“Never mind, I’ll call Taeyang hyung,”

 

“Kyaa….” And Daesung can’t even get to finish his words when Seungri is already cuts off the line and straight away dials his Taeyang’s hyung number.

 

He waits for Taeyang to pick up his call and now Seungri is already panic as he can feels something is not right but he himself doesn’t know why he is feeling that way. His mind is totally on his eldest hyung right now. Something did happen, isn’t it?  Seungri almost wants to scream when Taeyang is not picking up his calls too as he already giving his hyung a call for so many times. this ! I’m going home.

 

Seungri gives his driver a call.

 

“Hello, ahjusshi where are you? Please come to school and pick up me now..I’m not feeling so well. Yes, please. Faster.. Okay, bye,”

 

Seungri then running back to his lab and meet his teacher. He tells his teacher that he is not feeling so well and he wants to go home. Luckily he is her favorite student so he is easily being let go by her. He leaves the lab with his bag and after he gives his best friend a pat at the shoulder as to say not to worry about him. When he is waiting for his driver in front of the school, Seungri still keeps calling Seunghyun but no one answered and finally Seungri ends up giving a call to the guard of his house.

 

“Hello, Jong Won hyung.. Where are you? Oh.. Yes.. Is my hyung at home? Oh.. What?? Taeyang hyung already left? Oh! Oh my god.. Jong Won hyung, actually I’m on my way home, but could you please do something for me? Get in the house and look for Seunghyun hyung and then call me back. Yeah.. I called him so many times but no one answer. He is not so well and I’m afraid he might get worse or something… Yes.. Please.. Now.. Then, call me back.. Thanks,”

 

Seungri cuts off the line and as soon after that his driver comes and he immediately gets in the car.

 

“Ahjusshi, speed up!! Hits all the red light if you must,” Seungri said anxiously. At the same time Seungri keeps calling Seunghyun and Taeyang. He can feel something did happen and it was not good. Seungri seems to forget about his burnt finger and his mind is full with Seunghyun and the fact that Taeyang did leave the house. Seungri knows very well that his eldest hyung can’t be left alone in his current state. Why the hell Taeyang hyung left? Did he really left for good this time? If anything happens to Seunghyun hyung, I won’t forgive him. Forever!

 

However, Seungri does feel a bit better when his driver did exactly like what he told him to do, which are hits all the red light and speeding to reach home as soon as possible. Seungri doesn’t care about anything now and just wait for his guard to call him back.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Taeyang is riding his motorcycle in full speed without caring about any other vehicles that are also using the road. He rides with anger in his mind and sadness in his heart. He doesn't want to leave, he doesn't want to go. Jiyong is always right. He is now living in his dream, making his own music, become a singer, an idol, having his own concerts, having his own fandom, and technically he is indeed living his dreams right now. Making a debut in US is indeed a great opportunity to expand his career, and do more excellent music but it would be great to him if he going there is accompanied with blessings and supports from his family. It would be great if he can leave with a happy heart and not going there just to run away. Yes, running away again.

 

When things already become this way, when I already let things out to you hyung, when I already told you everything, I really hopes that at least for once hyung, for once, you can stop me from leaving and ask me to stay. US might be my dream too, but family is everything. This family is my everything and if only you ask me to stay just now, I will definitely stay for you, for everyone. I really hope you can give me your blessing this time, and at least I can do things that I love with a happy heart, knowing that you, the one who I respect the most, is finally letting me do this. I hate myself too hyung. You don't know how much I hate myself for being so stupid for thinking that this time, things between us will be different, for thinking that after 5 years, you might change and finally do something for me.

 

For these 5 years, I'm that stupid dongsaeng that actually waiting for you to come and meet me and tell me on how sorry you were for letting me go. I hope you would tell me on how sorry you were for not looking for me, for not asking me to come back, for not showing up at any of my concerts, and for not being there for me. I did everything for you hyung, everything but you never once standing up for me and now everyone must be hating me so much for leaving again but they will never know why. Is this still my fault for hoping so much from you? Why only after 5 years, you are trying so hard to make me to come back? Why only after 5 years, I become a wanted person in the house? You even sent them to ask me to come back. You didn't show up yourself and you expect me to just come home. How pathetic was that? I put you first in everything hyung, in everything but you never appreciate me and not even once you put me first. Even this time hyung, even now, even today, you still let me go again.

 

Taeyang ignores the tears that again forming in his eyes and he rides his motorbike even faster and he doesn't know what has possessed him this time for riding in that speed, he hits all the red lights but now suddenly his mind is snap back into reality when he heard a long honking sound from somewhere. Taeyang finally takes a proper look when suddenly a car is coming out from the right side of the road and that thing happened in a blink of eyes till suddenly he can feel that the car hit the right side of his motorbike and Taeyang manage to swerve his motorbike to the left in the last minute. However the impact is still hard and it makes his motorbike skidded to the middle of the road. His ears are deafening and for a moment, he can’t hear anything, his view is dark and he can feel the hard surface beneath him, which is the road.

 

The first thing that Taeyang realized as soon as he opens his eyes is that he is already lying on the road, judging by the view of the sky in front of his eyes right now and he doesn't know where his motorbike is. Thanking god that those cars on the road manage to break on time and not hitting him that falls down at the middle of the road. He can hear people are making fuss about the accident and moves to him, asking whether he is okay and whether he hurt himself somewhere and there is one man who keeps on apologizing to him so Taeyang thinks that he must be the one who hit him just now. Taeyang just nods his head in return and ignoring the man. Taeyang is just not in his right mind at the moment because the accident happened so fast and he is still obviously bewildered by it. However, thanks to the helmet that he wore, his head is alright, he thought and no one could recognizes him right now so then, Taeyang forces himself to moves his body and tries to sit up with the help of the people that surround him. While groaning, he manages to finally stand on his feet and ignoring those eyes that are staring at him with concerns; his eyes straight away looking for his motorbike which must be spinning quite far from him just now.

 

"My motorbike?" Taeyang finally finds his voice.

 

“Here,” said a guy who suddenly appears within the crowd, and currently pushing the motorbike to him with another guy with him.

 

“Are you okay? Dude, you rode too fast just now, and your body hit the road too hard. Can you ride? I’ll call the ambulance for you,” offer the man who stills helping him to hold his motorbike.

 

Taeyang try to maintain his balance when he walks slowly to his motorbike. He just waves his right hand, signaling the man not to call the ambulance. Taeyang is stop by the man when he wants to take over his motorbike from him.

 

“Hey, you are not okay. You can’t ride this now, let me call someone. Give me your phone,” the man offers again.

 

“Are you sure, you are not hurting somewhere?” the other man asked. “You need to go to the hospital,”

 

“No, thanks. I’m okay,” Taeyang rejects the offer and when he wants to take over his motorbike, the man that helped him just now slowly let go the motorbike and as soon as he lifts up his hand, Taeyang almost falls down because of the weight. The people who surround him manage to grab him to avoid the fall.

 

“No.. No.. You are not okay. Please let me call someone, or I’ll just call the ambulance,” the man insist and straight away pull the motorbike from Taeyang and push it to the road side and another two strangers help Taeyang who is limping to walk to the road side.

 

They help Taeyang to sit at the road side to have a rest and Taeyang is now left with no choice other than to give his manager’s number to the man who helped him just now. When the man is calling his manager, Taeyang just sit there and stares emptily to the road in front of him. It happened so fast and Taeyang just can’t believe that he let himself get into an accident. His right hand absently moves to his left chest, feeling his own heart beats that beating so fast since he was hit by the car just now. He is nervous for no reasons and he just let the uneasy feelings slide. I must be too shocked.

 

Meanwhile, in the college Daesung almost slip on the stairs when he accidentally steps on a liquid which turns out to be a melting ice cream on the floor. He wobbles a bit and manages to steady himself while holding the stairs rail for support. He looks at the melting ice cream on the floor and shakes his head till suddenly a cleaner come out from the emergency door carrying a pile and a mop with her.

 

“Ahjumma, there is a melting ice cream on the floor,” Daesung tells the cleaner.

 

“Oh, I’m about to clean it. Did you just step on it just now?” the cleaner asked as she looks at his shoes.

 

“Yea, almost falls down but I’m okay,” Daesung smiles at her and the cleaner do the same to him but then suddenly Daesung’s phone is ringing. Daesung immediately takes out his phone from his right pocket and he can see his maknae’s number appeared on the screen. What is wrong with this kid? Didn’t he have any class right now? Daesung lazily picks up the call and he can’t even get to say anything when he hears Seungri’s crying voice.

 

“Hyung!! Hyung!!!” Seungri’s voice appeared.

 

“Kyaaa! Why? What’s wrong?” Daesung asked in shocked as he then moves away leaving the cleaner behind.

 

“Hyung!!! I’m with Seunghyun hyung in the ambulance right now!! He collapsed at home!! Hyung! Come straight to hospital right now!! I can’t call Ji hyung!!! That guy didn’t pick up my ing calls!! Hyung!!! Come now!!” Seungri said while crying at the same time.

 

“WHAT!! How!!! I’m coming now! I’m coming! I’m coming!! Which hospital????” Daesung asked while straight away running in speed leaving out the building as soon as he heard those words from Seungri. He runs as fast as he could to exit his college and ignores anyone who tries to speak to him while he runs.

 

“Hangyang! Hyung, faster hyung! I’m freaking scared!! I’m so damn scared!!!”

 

“No.. No.. No.. No!!  Calm down now! Calm down! I’m on my way right now!! You stay with him!! Stay with him!!!!” Daesung said as he then cuts off the line and keeps running to look for any taxi to bring him to the hospital. Damn!! Not now hyung! Not now!! Not now!!! Not today!!!!! Fight hyung!! Fight! Fight for us!!! Please….

 

Daesung can’t help the tears anymore. He is just like Seungri right now and he can’t do anything about the feeling that he feels at the moment. Daesung is so freaking scared.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“Hyung…. Hyung…. Oh my god hyung!! Don’t do this to us, hyung!! Please hyung… We need you hyung… Hyung you can’t do this hyung… You promised to me hyung.. You promised to me.. You can’t break your promise like this hyung… Don’t do this hyung.. Hyung you can’t leave me hyung.. Please hyung…” Seungri cries as he keeps on holding Seunghyun’s right hand as soon as they comes down from the ambulance and the paramedics immediately push the stretcher and wheeled Seunghyun towards the emergency area. One of the paramedic is still pumping the bag valve mask on Seunghyun to help him to breath and the sight of it scared Seungri so much. He can’t really see his hyung’s chest heaves up and down anymore. Seungri is not sure whether Seunghyun is still with him or not, because he can’t really feel his hyung’s pulse when he found him lying on the floor in his room just now, but he was informed by the paramedics just now that Seunghyun’s pulse is still there but too slow.

 

“Hyung please hyung… I’m begging you hyung.. Please hyung.. You promised...” Seungri cries as he looks at his unconscious hyung and Seungri is running at the same time to keep up with the speed of the paramedics that push the stretcher. They finally reached the said area when there is a female doctor with few nurses with her suddenly comes out when the sliding door open and rushes to them to take over the case. The doctor looks at his hyung with a panic expression on her face and as soon as the paramedic wheeled Seunghyun into the area, one of the nurse stops Seungri from following them into the area but Seungri with speed manage to grab the doctor’s left arm. He stares at her in disbelief as he finally recognizes the doctor in seconds and the doctor is taken aback at that sudden movement and so she stares back at Seungri. The pink dress owner is a doctor.

 

“Noona!!! Help my hyung!! Please save my hyung!!! Please save him, noona!!” Seungri begs in tears to the doctor.

 

The doctor freeze for awhile when the word “noona” came out from Seungri and she finally take a proper look at Seungri from head to toe. This boy is in his school uniform and this fact hit her hard. No doubt, this must be Seungri…

 

“I will,” Eun Hye replied as she touches Seungri’s head to comfort the crying boy and then immediately leaves him and enter the emergency room.

 

Seungri finally falls to his feet on the hard cold floor crying like crazy and his eyes just stares in defeat at the closed sliding door. Fight hyung… I’m begging you! Fight for us!

 

At the same time, in the emergency room, Eun Hye wears her mask back as she rushes to Seunghyun’s side which the man is already laying on the cot and already been hooked with several of wires and tube. One of the nurses is taking over the paramedic’s job, rhythmically squeezing the large silicon bag of air, forcing the air into the lungs of the unconscious man.

 

“Someone inform 12th floor, this is their patient so, he needs to be transferred there later. Status,” Eun Hye coldly asked her nurses as she takes out her pen light in speed to check Seunghyun’s eyes, testing the pupillary reflex. He is still here.

 

“In his 30, a heart failure patient, collapsed at home and was found unconscious and it has been more than 30 minutes till he was found,” one of the paramedic said as he was asked to stay before.

 

Eun Hye then can hears the beeping sound is quite fast as she then lifts her head and she turned to EKG to study the screen. Okay, that’s not good.

 

“We have a problem. Patient’s blood pressure is dropping drastically, below 90/60. His heart rate is dropping as well. We are losing him,” one nurse said in speed and alarming everyone in the room. Seunghyun’s breath become shorter and shorter until a long beeping sound appeared.

 

Oh !!! No.. No… Seunghyun.. No.. Not now, Seunghyun! This can't be the end for god sake!

 

“Someone, paddles,” Eun Hye instructed and one nurse gives her the said paddles and Eun Hye put it on Seunghyun’s chest. “200!”

 

“200”

 

“Clear?”

 

“Clear”

 

Eun Hye zapped it and Seunghyun’s body jolted. Everyone study the EKG.

 

“No conversion,” one nurse announced.

 

“Again, 200” Eun Hye said,

 

“200”

 

“Clear?”

 

“Clear,”

 

Eun Hye does it again and just like before, Seunghyun’s body jolted.

 

“Still no conversion,” the nurse said it again.

 

Eun Hye stares back at Seunghyun with hate. Yes, she hates him right now.

 

“You can’t die on me Seunghyun!” Eun Hye burst out and everyone is looking at her. “One amp bicarb soda,” She continues.

 

One nurse moves in speed taking the ampoule and syringe which then the nurse injects the medication to Seunghyun.

 

“Push it up to 400 now!”

 

“400,”

 

“Clear??”

 

“Clear,”

 

Eun Hye go ahead zapping Seunghyun’s chest and again his body bounced up as the electric current shot through him. They waited and for few seconds, and still no respond from the screen.

 

"Hyun-ah…." She whispers. "I won't let you die," she said again.

“Noona!!! Help my hyung!! Please save my hyung!!! Please save him, noona!!”

 

Tears finally falls from her eyes as she stares at the long flat line at the screen which shows no respond from the body. No pulse and no breath. Eun Hye looks back at Seunghyun’s lifeless body as she sobs.

 

“I ING TOLD YOU NOT TO DIE ON ME!” she burst as she then recklessly dropped the paddles and moves in speed putting her both hands on Seunghyun’s chest. “Keeps on squeezing the air bag!” Eun Hye said in authority manner and the nurse can't help but does as what Eun Hye said. Eun Hye is right now resorting to the last way which is doing the CPR on him.

 

“Come on Hyun-ah! Not now! Not now!” Eun Hye said in between the CPR.

 

“Doctor,” one nurse tries to stop Eun Hye.

 

“Shut up! Please, come on Hyun-ah!! Come on! FOR GODSAKE CHOI SEUNGHYUN, THINK ABOUT YOUR DONGSAENGS!!! THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW!!” Eun Hye’s loud voice startles everyone. Each and everyone in the room are looking at Eun Hye and they realized that their doctor knows this patient so well.

 

Eun Hye is not giving up as she then stops and immediately takes the paddles back.

 

“Final!!! Hit 400 now!! Faster!!” Eun Hye said in speed. The nurse can’t help but to listen to her.

 

“400!”

 

“Clear?”

 

“Clear,” and for the fourth time, Eun Hye zapping Seunghyun’s chest and the body bounced back, which then immediately followed by a beeping sound from the monitor, and the flat line on the screen just now is back responding. "There is conversion," the nurse announced.

 

Everyone is so damn shocked at that sudden miracle before their eyes and the gasping sounds filling the room. Eun Hye let out a heavy relieved sigh as she looks at the normal line on the screen. She finally smiles out of happiness for the first time since the day he left her before. No one knows how relief she is right now. She almost loses him just now and she is not ready to face that kind of thing.

 

No one is ready for that, and I think you too are not ready to leave your dongsaengs behind, right? So, fight as long as you can Seunghyun-ah when in the meantime, I'll find the way to save you. I told you I won't let you die, so help me too please.

 

She is again recklessly dropped the paddles from her hands and she moves closer to now breathing Seunghyun. She pulls down her mask, then she caressed his dark hair lovingly before she moves to his ear, “Thanks for coming back to us, Seunghyun-ah,” she whispers and then she slowly kiss him on the forehead, ignoring the whole team that just stares at her action in silent.

 

Judging by her tears, now everyone in the room knows who the patient to her. Not just someone that she knows too well, but someone that holds a very special meaning in her life.

 

“Someone, get ready to ventilate. We need to intubate him now,” she said in more calm tone and her eyes not leaving the unconscious man before her. “Prepare for a surgery,” she continues.

 

After the whole procedure being carried out, Eun Hye finally comes out from the emergency area and then she now found another man sitting with Seungri waiting for her to come out. Both of them get up from their seats as soon as they see her coming out from the emergency area and Eun Hye can't help but to notice that the other man however is looking at her in shock too exactly how Seungri’s reaction when he saw her before this. Eun Hye takes her quick chance to study the unknown man with Seungri. His age is not too far from Seungri, and he did looks like a college boy. Oh then, this must be Daesung.

 

“Noona, how’s hyung?” Seungri is the first one who opens his mouth as soon as they rush to her and Daesung looks a bit taken aback at Seungri’s way in calling her but just choose to ignore it. Even Eun Hye herself doesn’t know why Seungri is calling her that way.

 

“He’s fine for now but still he is in a critical condition. His heart condition is not that good because as far as I'm concern, that attack might be one of the worse attack on him, so at this moment, we are not sure when he is going to wake up because actually, his heart did stops in there just now. But thanks to you, for bringing him in on time so we manage to control the situation and stabilize his condition. We will transfer him to 12th floor, Cardio Department. You both can see him once we transferred him to the ward there,” Eun Hye explains in the simplest way to make them understand the current situation.

 

By hearing that explanation, Daesung and Seungri can’t help but to hug each other in relief. At least for now, their eldest hyung is still with them. They have been spending their time waiting just now, feeling afraid and worried about Seunghyun.

 

But suddenly one fact hit Eun Hye hard. As far as she knows, no one actually knows about Seunghyun’s condition except Jiyong. Eun Hye stares at both of them that still hugging each other and then turns to her with smiles on their faces.

 

"Thanks doctor for saving him. You don't know how much you have done for us," Daesung finally opens his mouth, thanking her.

 

"It's my job and will always be," Eun Hye replied. "But, did you know what actually your hyung's illness is?" Eun Hye can't help but to ask and a silent is what she got in return. Both of them look taken aback at her question till finally Seungri opens his mouth.

 

"Yes, we know," he said.

 

Daesung with wide eyes turn to his maknae and stares at him in disbelief. How did he know about this?

 

"Seungri-ah," Daesung said.

 

"I knew hyung.. It's okay," Seungri replied but his voice shaken when again his tears are forming in his swollen eyes.

 

"It's okay, I think I'll leave both of you first. The nurse will inform you when they will transfer him," Eun Hye suddenly said and wants to make a move as she thinks both of them need to talk in private. Indeed, Seunghyun's dongsaeng already know everything. The secret that he kept from them already revealed but if she was not mistaken, there is another dongsaeng who doesn't know about this. Seunghyun never tells her about the name of this one dongsaeng of his to her and Eun Hye never want to push him to tells her everything because she knows Seunghyun is hurting inside each time he told her about that one dongsaeng, but he did tell her that something happened between them and caused that one dongsaeng to leave the house.

 

"Thanks again doctor," Daesung said to her and she nodded with reassuring smile to Daesung.

 

"Thanks noona! Thank you very very much," Seungri said and that word "noona" did make her happy for no reason. She never gets the chance to meet Seunghyun's dongsaeng before, and Seunghyun never shows her any pictures of them even he did tell her many things about them, that is why Eun Hye can recognize them immediately. She never expects that they will meet with each other in this kind of state. Even the sudden encounter with Jiyong is also not a good memory to her. Then, Eun Hye moves her right hand to Seungri's head and ruffles that boy's hair. "You did great just now, thank you," Eun Hye said to Seungri and then she pats his shoulder a bit before walks away leaving the two of them together there.

 

"You know her?" Daesung straights away asked his maknae as soon as Eun Hye disappeared from their view.

 

"Kind of," Seungri replied shortly and then he moves to sit on the waiting chairs where they sit before this. He is beyond relieved right now that his eldest hyung is fine. He doesn't want to face that kind situation again. He almost die with Seunghyun when he found him on the floor in his room with the guard who found him first before. He is pulled back to reality when he feels a hand on his right knee. He lifts up his head and his eyes meet with Daesung.

 

"How did you know," Daesung suddenly asked and Seungri knows what he meant.

 

"I checked his meds," Seungri answered slowly while stares emptily at the cold floors.

 

Daesung frowns at that answer and he looks at Seungri with a heavy heart. I underestimate him. We are underestimated him. We thought he can't handle the truth, so we kept it from him but actually he deals with the truth by himself, alone and not even once he confronts the hyungs to ask many questions just like he usually did. He deals with it and kept it with him because he knows Seunghyun must want to keep him from knowing at the first place. Daesung moves his left hand to touch Seungri's head. This kid sometimes amazed him out of nowhere and now he realized that his one and only maknae is maturing.

 

"Thank you Seungri-ah…" Daesung suddenly said it and his words caused the maknae to look at him back with puzzling look on his face. Silently questioning why his hyung is thanking him right now. "Thank you for everything… Thank you for understanding the situation, thank you for coming home at the right time, thank you for bringing Seunghyun hyung to hospital, thank you for saving him and thank you for being the best maknae for all of us," Daesung continues as he caressed Seungri's hair. "So now, stop pretending for being so strong. Even the strongest need a break. Let me be the hyung now and just let it out," Daesung said as he looks at Seungri directly in the eyes.

 

Seungri is gulping his own saliva at those words from Daesung. He knows exactly what Daesung meant and he doesn't need more time just to finally burst in tears and moves to his hyung and hugs him tight. Seungri finally shows his true emotions as he cries so hard while hugging Daesung and Daesung hugs him back while patting the maknae's back comforting. This is indeed hard for all of us but we need to be strong and in order to be strong, let's take a break for a while and get back on our feet stronger. Daesung's tears fall as he comforting his maknae.

 

Eun Hye is who stands there at the end of the wall, silently watching the two boys hugging and crying together. She watches them from distant and she doesn't know why she did that at the first place. She can't help but to think, how good it is to have a brother or a sister as she won't be alone all the time and she will has someone by her side to share many things together and be there for each other, in good and in bad. Eun Hye smiles at her view. As much as you love them Hyun-ah, you need to know that they are indeed love you too so much, so stay with them as long as you can. Don't leave them. You are so lucky to be love that way. Eun Hye is finally making her steps leaving the beautiful view behind.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Jiyong jumps out from the car even before the car is stop properly in front of the hospital's entrance as he then straights away running to the elevator with a panic expression on his face. He wants to curse himself for not looking at his phone even once when he was in the meeting. He found countless of miscalls from Seungri and Daesung, not forgetting the scary texts that he received from both of them which made him runs out from his room and even screamed at his secretary to prepare the car for him. They told him that Seunghyun was found unconscious in his room, alone and he was rushed to the hospital as soon after that. Thank god, there was Seungri who manage to come home on time and brought Seunghyun to hospital. If only Seungri didn't alert the guard before to check on Seunghyun, they will definitely lose him. Just where the is Taeyang? He really left his hyung this morning??? I will kill him if I meet him after this. Selfish bastard!

 

Jiyong came out from the elevator and runs again to Seunghyun’s usual room. He opens the door harshly and shocks everyone in the room. Daesung who is sitting on the bed near Seunghyun's leg and Seungri who sits on the chair besides the bed turn to look at him with shock. Jiyong started to tear up when he walks into the room heading to the bed with his eyes is focusing on the body lying on the bed. Daesung gets up from his position and walks to Jiyong in speed and pulls the elder into a hug. Jiyong hugs him back while crying as he thought that he lose his hyung just now and he can't think straight since he was in the car.

 

"Oh my god, Daesung-ah.. .. I thought… I thought, I lose him," Jiyong said in between his cries as he hugs Daesung tightly and his eyes are still on his eldest hyung who is lying unconscious on the bed. Daesung can feel that Jiyong is shaking in his hug so he keeps on hugging the elder to comfort him. Jiyong must be too shocked and scared when he received the news just now. “I thought… I thought I’m too late…. Oh my… Daesung-ah… It was terrifying!” Jiyong continues to cry in Daesung’s arm. They stay in that position for few minutes till Jiyong manage to compose himself and finally his eyes turn to the person who is sitting quietly beside the bed with his hands holding and caressing Seunghyun’s left hand softly and his eyes not leaving the eldest. Jiyong slowly breaks the hug and he walks to Seungri who doesn’t move to look at him at all as he just looks at Seunghyun so intently like the eldest will disappear if he looks somewhere else. Jiyong finally hugs his maknae from behind and he pulls Seungri’s head to his body which soon he can feel the youngest finally give in and whimpering in silence.

 

“Hyung is sorry Seungri-ah… I’m so sorry for not telling you at the first place… I’m so sorry for keeping this from you….. I’m so sorry,” Jiyong said as he hugs him even tighter and Seungri breaks to tears for how many times now as he cries at Jiyong’s stomach, burying his face to his hyung’s shirt.

 

“We can’t lose him like this hyung…. I’m so scared,” Seungri finally opens his mouth as he stills burying his face to Jiyong’s shirt. Jiyong nodded and cries together with Seungri as he caressing the youngest hair softly. Daesung just stares at the view before him in silent and he looks back at Seunghyun who is still in unconscious state. Daesung is not used to this view in front of him. He never foresee that he will face this kind of situation and seeing his Seunghyun hyung’s body being hooked with too many wires and tubes, together with that disturbing thick plastic tube that was s down to Seunghyun’s throat and through his windpipe just to pumping the air into his hyung’s lungs. A clunky contraption held it in his hyung’s mouth, and a thick cord ran snuggly around his head holding the tube securely in place. Obviously Daesung can see how the air is forces into his hyung’s lungs and he hears the hissing of the machine as it pumped oxygen in and down of his hyung’s trachea.

 

Those beeping sounds from the heart monitor are the only sounds that keep all of them sane right now. It really was yesterday, that all of them were having meals together in the kitchen, cooking together, jokes together and it was yesterday Daesung saw Seunghyun smiles happily while looking at them playing video games together. It was yesterday Seunghyun spoon feed him with meats and it was yesterday Seunghyun cooked their favorite chicken stew but now, that very same person is lying there on the hospital bed, not moving an inch.

 

“Let’s be strong for him, right now. He won’t leave us that easy. He loves us,” Daesung suddenly speaks.

 

Jiyong nods his head understandingly as he once again looks at his hyung. “He won’t leave us… He won’t…” Jiyong said to convince his crying maknae but at the same time, those word were actually more to convince himself.

 

Seungri finally slowly pulls away from Jiyong and moves near to his Seunghyun hyung on the bed. “He must keep his promise…” Seungri whispers to himself.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

It has been 3 days, and Seunghyun is still not showing any signs to wake up, which this caused those three brothers literally make the ward like their new home as not even one of them is agreed to go back and stay at their house. Jiyong is the only one who went back home taking all the necessary things for others, like their shirts, pants, toiletries, etc. Seungri refused to go to school and Jiyong perfectly understand that, which this makes him and Daesung do not force their maknae on that issue. Seungri insist just to study at the hospital and ask for help from his best friend Jisoo about any school works. As for Daesung, he still attends his classes as usual and come back to the hospital as soon after that.  Initially, Daesung refused to attend his classes too, but Jiyong has been threatened him to tell Seunghyun about it as soon as their eldest hyung wakes up and Daesung definitely sure that Seunghyun will kill him if he knows that Daesung is skipping classes.

 

Jiyong resumed his works in the office as usual but he declines any appointments or any meetings for this time being. Only their secretaries and Mr. Jung that know about their current situation and the news about Seunghyun being warded in the hospital is being kept as a secret to the public and their board members. Jiyong doesn't want anyone to take advantage at their current situation right now. Jiyong will only be in the office to monitors the work and goes for site visit just to make sure all the projects are being carried out according to the plan and the rest of it, he can settle it from the hospital, through emails and video conference. He can't risk leaving his hyung for a long time now; he needs to be there with him. Could be said, he is quite traumatized by the other day's incident.

 

Now, Jiyong is basically reading his emails from his laptop while lying on the long couch while Daesung is eating his food in silent, sitting near Jiyong's legs at the end of the couch and Seungri is studying quietly on the chair beside Seunghyun's bed. The three of them do not let out a word at all and just focusing on their doings till suddenly Jiyong's phone on his chest is vibrating signaling that a text comes in. Jiyong looks at his phone and sees a text from Daesung. He moves his head from his laptop and narrowing his eyes looks at his dongsaeng weirdly who is still leisurely eating his food, not looking back at him. They are together, so why the hell Daesung is texting him now.

 

Jiyong presses the text to read it.

 

Daesung: Inform Taeyang hyung…

 

Jiyong again moves his head and taking a proper look at his expressionless dongsaeng who is still continues eating his food. Jiyong then realizes why Daesung texted him, because he doesn't want Seungri to hear the conversation. Seungri will definitely explode if he hears Taeyang's name right now.

 

Jiyong: Later..

Daesung: Seriously??? Look at Seunghyun hyung for god sake!!

Jiyong:            …

Daesung: Okay, I know that you too are so pissed off at him, but hyung please be rational this time. He needs to come here and see Seunghyun hyung..

Jiyong: I will…

Daesung: When?

Jiyong: Must it be today?

Daesung: Why not today?

Jiyong: I might beat him to death if I meet him today…

Daesung: Hyung….

Jiyong: What!? Don't you feel angry at him?

Daesung: Hyung, in case you forget, Taeyang hyung doesn't know anything… ANYTHING!

Jiyong stops replying and he stares back at his laptop as that fact hit his mind till he feels Daesung's hand patting his leg slowly. He looks at Daesung and his dongsaeng just nods his head, encouraging him to do as what he said just now. Looking at that, Jiyong then send another text to Daesung.

Jiyong: How about Seungri?

Daesung: He will be fine…

Jiyong: I'm afraid he will explode like crazy at Taeyang..

Daesung: Then we will stop him. We will talk to him.

Jiyong: Hmmm…

Daesung: Stop making this complicated and just do it hyung. We are actually so damn wrong right now for keeping things from Taeyang hyung.. If only we tell him sooner about this, he might stay with us and we won't be in this mess without him. Don't forget, out of 4 of us, he was the closest to Seunghyun hyung and he loves him the most before. If anything happen, and he doesn't know a single thing about it, he might kill himself you know.

 

Jiyong then gets up from his position and sits beside Daesung after he reads the text and he knows that Daesung is damn right about this. Jiyong then looks at the bed and he sees Seungri is still focus on his reading while writing notes at the same time. That boy never leaves that chair except for toilets and walks a bit. He is literally drinking, eating, studying and sleeping on that chair. Jiyong finally gets up from the couch and make a turn from the coffee table in front of him to avoid Daesung who is still eating there. He walks towards the bed and quietly watching his maknae studying from behind before he then turns to look at his unconscious hyung on the bed. Wake up hyung.. What's good in sleeping for 2 days? Don't you miss us? I miss looking at your eyes and smiles hyung… I want to see you breathing normally without that tube in your mouth. I want to see you sit comfortably without those wires on your chest. I want to see you eat your foods normally without that small tube thing in your nose. I hate these beeping sounds hyung. It scares us! Please, hyung wake up and say something. Comfort us. We need you.

 

Jiyong is snap back to reality when Daesung calls for him.

 

"Hyung, you got a phone call," Daesung said. Jiyong turns around and then looks at his phone ringing on the couch. He moves taking the phone and he looks at his screen and he can't help but to wrinkles as he read who is the caller. Jiyong immediately walks away leaving the room to take the phone call and once he walk out of the room, takes the call.

 

"Hello," Jiyong answered.

 

"Hello, Jiyong.." the caller said.

 

"Yes, Kuch what's up?" Jiyong asked in return feeling weird about the sudden calls from Taeyang's manager. The manager rarely gives him a call and Jiyong is the one who will always make the phone calls to check up on his hyung but this time is different.

 

"Well, I just need to confirm something with you,"

 

"Yeah, what is it?"

 

"Did Taeyang tell anything to you about he's leaving to US today?"

 

"WHAT???"

 

"! I knew it! He lied to me then,"

 

"Wait! Wait! What the hell is going on right now? What do you mean by he is leaving for US today?"

 

"I don't know man. As far as I'm concern, he should be leaving to US next month and not today. I just came to know about it yesterday when he asked me to pack his things and I was so damn shocked because it was too sudden man. I asked him about you guys and he said his family let him go, so no problem to leave early but I don't feel right about this so that is why I ask you now,”

 

Jiyong put up his left hand on the wall for support when he heard about it. No, he can’t let this thing happen.

 

“No… No… No… This is not right Kuch… This is not right… He can’t leave now!”

 

“Jiyong, I don’t know what happened with you guys when he went back home the other day but seriously…… Kyaa…”

 

The line suddenly went dead and Jiyong is taken aback by that as he then looks at his screen. He didn’t cuts off the line. The last thing that he heard just now was like someone is snatching away the phone from Kuch and then the line went dead in instant. ! That must be Taeyang!

 

Jiyong walks back into the room in speed as he runs to the couch to take his coat. The two dongsaengs startled by their hyung sudden changes.

 

“Hyung, where are you going????” Daesung asked as he sees Jiyong takes his long coat on the couch, prepared to leave.

 

“Stay here and please calls me if there’s anything! Something came up!” Jiyong said and he then immediately running leaving the room without telling his dongsaengs where he is going. Daesung and Seungri look at each other, silently praying that nothing is bad going on to their hyung right now.

 

The driver is already waiting for Jiyong at the hospital entrance after Jiyong calls him while on his way coming down. Jiyong runs out from the elevator and he accidentally hits someone while running and thanking god that the person doesn’t falls down. He turns around to apologize but his words stuck in his mouth when the person that he hit just now was actually Eun Hye. His eyes went wide at that sudden appearance but Eun Hye is looking at him in worried.

 

“Are you okay??” Eun Hye asked him.

 

“Why are you still here??” Jiyong replied in anger.

 

Eun Hye is taken aback at those words and the tone that Jiyong used at her.

 

“What do you mean by “still here”?”

 

“I thought I made it clear to your father that I don’t want you near my hyung,” Jiyong said.

 

Eun Hye is obviously shock at that statement and she falls into silent as she finally realized what actually made her father sending her away to London. Jiyong was doing things behind Seunghyun. Jiyong is the reason why his father wanting to send her away. Eun Hye is not expecting this at all because she never expects that Jiyong would do things like this to her.

 

“I… Why..” Eun Hye can’t get to say more when Jiyong suddenly cuts her.

 

“Don’t make me see you again after this,” Jiyong coldly said and leaves her there running towards the entrance.

 

Eun Hye is left dumbfounded there in shocked and the only thing she really wants to do right now is to scream her heart out.

 

Meanwhile, Jiyong is already in his car, and ask his driver to speed heading to Taeyang’s condo. Jiyong keeps on calling Taeyang but no one answered as the calls were actually went through. Taeyang doesn’t want to pick up the phone so Jiyong tries to call Kuch but he only reached the voicemails. Jiyong takes a deep breath to compose himself because he is definitely angry right now and the sudden encounter with Eun Hye only make it worse. Suddenly, there is a text came in through his phone and immediately presses the text from an unknown number.

 

“Hey, I’m Kuch. I borrowed someone’s phone right now. Taeyang exploded when I called you just now and he took away my phone... Ji, judging by his way right now, I seriously think this is wrong you know even the President is really happy about it but I still feel that this is wrong, so please go and meet him. He is quite late now as his flight is leaving in an hour. He is on his way to the airport right now, so I’ll send you his location. Go meet him,”

 

Jiyong can’t find any words on how to express his gratitude towards Taeyang’s manager right now. He waits for the location but at the same time he calls Taeyang’s agency but no one is picking up his calls. Ungrateful bastards! Jiyong finally dials a number, as the last resort and now he doesn’t care anymore.

 

“Yes Sir,” a woman’s voice appeared through the phone.

 

“Hye Jung, listen here carefully and just do like what I said,” Jiyong said in the most authority manner, wanting to make it clear to Hye Jung, the secretary.

 

“Yes Sir, what can I do for you,” Hye Jung becomes alert as she replied and totally aware about his boss tone right now.

 

“ING CALL TAEYANG’S AGENCY RIGHT NOW AND TELL THEM THAT WE ARE WITHDRAWING FROM SPONSORING THEM AND CANCEL ALL THE FUNDS THAT WE PREPARED FOR HIM TO DEBUT IN US. WITHDRAW OUR SPONSORSHIP RIGHT AWAY AND TELL THEM THAT THEY CAN SUE US IF THEY WANT, AND I WON’T BE BOTHER ABOUT IT AT ALL. I’LL MAKE SURE THEY WILL GO BANKRUPT AFTER THIS,”

 

“Sir!! Are you sure???” Hye Jung asked in shock at Jiyong’s instruction.

 

“Do as what I said! I don’t care anymore. Seunghyun hyung’s life is on the line, and I won’t let Taeyang do stupid things by leaving to US at time like this. Career or family!” Jiyong replied.

 

“Yes Sir… I’m on it,” Hye Jung agreed and Jiyong thanks her before finally cuts off the line.

 

He then looks at his phone screen because right now, he already received the location. Jiyong immediately inform his driver and without further instruction, his driver straight away speeding to where Taeyang is heading right now. 

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Taeyang just look at his window in silent, as he stares emptily at whatever that came across his eyes right now. He is leaving for US today and he doesn’t care about anything because there is no reason for him to stay here anymore. He is alone in everything right now. Everyone must be so damn angry at him right now and he did lie to Kuch yesterday about his family, because he doesn’t want to show Kuch how he feels so unwanted in his family. He doesn’t want to tell Kuch that his hyung was letting him go again. Taeyang feels rejected and so unwanted right now and US is the right place to hide and gets busy to forget his family who already forgets about him. His body is still aching from the accident the other day but the pain can’t be compared to the pain that he feels inside. He can’t help but to remembers back at what happened between him and Seunghyun. He remembers how he saw Seunghyun for the first time after 5 years without him. He recalls the moment his hyung walked to him, drying his hair, drying his body, took off his shoes and how Seunghyun had been looking after him for the whole night because of the sudden fever without saying anything to him. Guilt. That was just guilt not love. Taeyang scoffs in silent, hating the memories that hit his mind.

 

I won’t hurt by this. I won’t be hurt by this. I won’t be hurt by this. Not anymore. I’m fine. I’m fine. I don’t need him. I don’t need him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I don’t miss him. I don’t miss him. I don’t miss him.

 

Taeyang wiped his tears that unwantedly roll down on his cheeks roughly, silently hating himself for being such a crybaby over this thing. Always the same damn thing.

 

He is fine without me… He is definitely fine without me… He only needs Jiyong, Daesung and Seungri. He doesn’t need me. He doesn’t need me. He forgets about me. He forgets about me. I would be fine without him. I can do this even without him. I can do this. I’ve my career, my own life, my fans, and my music. I’m not alone. I’m not alone. I’m not alone.

 

Suddenly his car is making an emergency break and caused him to jolt forward almost hitting the front seat.

 

“What happened?? You hit something?” Taeyang immediately asked his driver and he really doesn’t want to involve in another accident right now.

 

“No.. Someone took over our car,” his driver replied and Taeyang straight away looks at the car which stops in front of his car. He knows that car in which then his eyes widened as soon as he sees who is coming out from the car looking so damn angry. That is obviously Jiyong. Jiyong walks to his side of door and repeatedly knocking the window, asking him to open the door now. Just how in hell this man can find him right away, he almost reaches the airport though. Taeyang finally gives in and opens the door in which Jiyong pulls it harshly and without any warning a punch is landed on Taeyang’s right cheek. He is push inside harshly by Jiyong and Jiyong enters the car immediately and close the door.

 

“JUST WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING JIYONG!” Taeyang snaps as soon as his dongsaeng is inside the car.

 

“GET OUT!” Jiyong yelled at Taeyang’s driver and that driver only needs a second to get out from the car like Jiyong asked. Now, Jiyong is back facing Taeyang who stills holding his right jaw in pain and leaning at his door behind him. The pain from the accident is not healed yet and now come another pain on his face. “You ing asked me what am I doing??? I AM THE ONE WHO SHOULD ASK WHAT ARE YOU ING DOING RIGHT NOW! Leaving for US today??? Without telling us at the first place??? Are you ing serious Taeyang!?” Jiyong yelled at Taeyang.

 

“I already did like what you asked me before and this is the term of our deal!” Taeyang replied.

 

“DEAL???? Seriously Taeyang?? DEAL?? YOU CALLED IT AS DEAL??? JUST WHAT THE GOT INTO YOUR MIND!??! I am your dongsaeng, for god sake Taeyang!! I am your dongsaeng in case you forget! I am your dongsaeng!!! Daesung is your dongsaeng!!! Seungri is your dongsaeng!!! And Seunghyun hyung is YOUR FREAKING HYUNG for god sake Taeyang! We are your family and no one else. You don’t have anyone else except than us!! Asking and begging for you to come home was what you called as DEAL??? TERMS??? Are we worth that much to you!!!” Jiyong said in anger as he looks at Taeyang with his reddened face because he is too angry right now. “I’ve been keep telling myself to stay calm and talk to you like a normal person but as I think about it deeply, I think a punch on your face suits you so well! Because I think, if by beating you can make you understand, I will gladly do it!!”

 

“SHUT UP JIYONG!! You are not even in my place, so don’t you dare to speak as you like. KNOWING ME FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE, DO YOU REALLY THINK I REALLY WANT TO LEAVE!!!????? DO YOU REALLY THINK I WANT TO LEAVE??? DON’T YOU THINK FOR A SECOND THAT I REALLY WANT TO STAY???? STAYING WITH YOU, DAESUNG, SEUNGRI AND THAT MAN!!” Taeyang yelled back at his dongsaeng as his chest heaves up and down, controlling his anger inside. “DON’T YOU THINK THAT I’M WELL AWARE THAT I ONLY HAVE ONE HYUNG!! I ONLY HAVE ONE HYUNG JIYONG-AH! For god sake, Jiyong… I know I only have one hyung and in case you forget, I was there with him before all of you come along…. I met him first before all of you. I have him to myself before all of you…. He is my hyung.. He is my very first friend.. He is my childhood.. He is my happiness, Jiyong-ah.. I respected him the most.. I don’t need a father with me because I have him.. Just like you, I stayed with him last time. During those times when even you dislike him in the house, when even you were complaining about him, when even you were saying bad things about him, I was there standing up for him every time. Every time Jiyong-ah… Don’t you think for a second that I might miss him too??? After taking care of him for years, don’t you think I won’t be thinking about his well being in the house after I left??? Whether he eats.. Whether he sleeps.. Whether he rest.. Why do you think I asked you to stay last time??? I want you to take care of him in my absence because I thought I’ll be gone only for awhile. Because I thought… I thought….” Taeyang bites his trembling lips in defeat. “Because I thought he would come and look for me…” he continues.

 

Jiyong’s tears falls down when he listens to Taeyang’s words. He never knows about this.

 

“But, he never come and look for me Jiyong-ah.. He never come.. I waited for him Ji… I ing waited for him… Because I thought, he cares for me as much as I care about him.. But he never come.. I did everything for him last time, so I thought he will do this for me. He will look for me and ask me to come back but in these 5 years, I spent it alone Jiyong-ah.. Far from you.. Far from everyone.. In these 5 years, he never come to me so why now, he is so damn eager asking me to come back and even that, he never once shows up. It was you who came to me. It was Daesung who came to me and now even Seungri is angry at me but that man never once shows up. He is totally fine with the three of you, so why only after 5 years, he finally think about me,” Taeyang throws the question to Jiyong who is looking back at him in tears. “He forgets about me Ji… My one and only hyung forgets about me…”

 

Jiyong shakes his head repeatedly denying those words.

 

“No Taeyang… No.. No.. He never forgets about you. He always wants you to come back Taeyang-ah… No.. He never forgets about you…” Jiyong said in tears.

 

Taeyang let out a bitter laugh as he moves looking away from Jiyong. “Do you know how hard my life was when I left the house? How I finally got into the agency and built my career?? Do you know hard was it when I have to do it all alone,” Taeyang asked without looking at his dongsaeng. “Even I left him before Ji, I still looking for his face in the crowd during my concert. He was the one who wanted to destroy my dream but still, it was his face that I looked for in the crowd… But he was never there. Not even once… And now he said he would let me go chasing my dream and he would be so proud of me… When only after 5 years…”

 

Jiyong shakes his head once more and he finally touches Taeyang’s right shoulder slowly. “Your dream is always his dream too, Taeyang-ah but it just that 5 years ago, he didn’t realized that as he thought his dream was bigger than yours and he was just being a bit selfish about it Taeyang-ah… Please forgive him for that.. Please… Your dream is always his dream because who did you think is generous enough for sponsoring your career for years without taking anything in return??? Who the hell would do that???” Jiyong finally said it out and his words make the man in front of him looking at him in the eyes.

 

“It’s Seunghyun hyung who sponsored you for all these time Taeyang-ah! It’s him! It’s your hyung who sponsored you for all this time! He already knows about you leaving for US even before I told him about it. He already knows about it. He was the one who approves you to expand your career there in US! Our company is secretly sponsoring everything for you for all these times and I just know about this recently. Seunghyun hyung even kept it from me Taeyang-ah... He never forgets about you… Not even once…” Jiyong said.

 

Taeyang feels like he was thrown into a pit hole and his heart wanted to explode at that sudden revelation as he finally realized who has been sponsoring him for years. He can’t brain this fact right now. He hates me becoming a singer! He once wanted to destroy everything.. Why this? Why his hyung did all these??

 

“Why only after 5 years? Why now? Why didn’t he come and look for me at the first place?” Taeyang suddenly asked.

 

“Taeyang-ah… Seunghyun hyung is just being Seunghyun hyung. We only become closer to him during these past few months, not during your absence in those 5 years,” Jiyong answered but Taeyang is definitely fast to catch up.

 

“Why he changed? What makes him changed? Why he suddenly fixing things?? Become closer to you guys, and really wants me to come home??” Taeyang asked again.

 

Jiyong let out a heavy sighs as he is feeling so sorry towards Taeyang right now. This man has hated and does things at Seunghyun without knowing the truth. This would break his heart.

 

“Why would he sponsor your big concert in Seoul, Taeyang-ah?” Jiyong suddenly throws a question.

 

Taeyang wrinkles at that sudden question which definitely not answering his previous question.

 

“It’s not that he doesn’t want to come to your concert Taeyang-ah…. It’s not that he doesn’t want to attend those concerts. But he just couldn’t come… He couldn’t ride a ing plane to attend your concert which is why he made a big concert for you in Seoul, so he can finally come to your concert..”

 

Taeyang is feeling weirder right now as he stares at Jiyong hard and he can feels his head spinning like a roller coaster. This is too much for him to handle.. Too much…

 

“Why? Why he couldn’t ride a plane? He could before this,” Taeyang asked sternly.

 

Jiyong looks at Taeyang sadly.                            

 

“Why only now he started to fix things between us… Why only now he becoming closer to us… Why only now he is dare enough to ask you to come back no matter what.. Why only now he tries his best to mend things… Taeyang-ah… We actually are losing him…” Jiyong chokes in tears as he let out his last words.

 

Taeyang’s eyes widened as he listens to Jiyong’s words and he stares at his dongsaeng with questioning look but he can’t help to suddenly grab Jiyong’s collar shirt with his right hand, and pulls the younger closer to him.

 

“What the are you saying now, Ji,” Taeyang asked in his intimidating voice and Jiyong swears that is his first time listening that kind of tone from Taeyang.

 

“Our hyung is dying, Taeyang-ah….”