#88 - YoonMin

Send me a pairing/bias and a number and I’ll write you a drabble

#88 - "Don't panic but I think we might have accidentally gotten married."

YoonMin

Word count: 554

Getting married wasn’t a hard thing to do. Especially, when you didn’t even have a ceremony but instead just go down to the court and fill out the paperwork. Turn it in to the clerk and viola! Well, that was how it was supposed to be. Simple. Fans had even presented idols with the paperwork to fill out. Jimin had always thought that was hilarious and completely absurd but hey, he wasn’t an idol nor was he some crazy fan so nothing he had to worry about. Right now though, right now, he was feeling a bit woozy. Staring down at his marriage certificate that was legal and binding and indeed had his name. The amount of times the dark brown haired man looked at it, which was certainly his name, Park Jimin. Every single character was correct. So, why was his fiancée’s name spelled so horribly wrong? It was his lunch break and he had stopped by to pick up the completed paperwork. Arguing with the clerk for thirty minutes had only gotten security called on him. Apparently, yelling and threatening to jump over the counter and fix this himself wasn’t looked upon fondly here.

Sitting on the steps outside the government building he sighed loudly and ran his fingers through his silky brown locks, “Who the is Min Yoongi?” His decibel level was loud enough to turn more than a few heads. A tap to his shoulder and a rather intimidating man glared down at him from a step above his. “You got a problem with me?” Jimin’s eyes widened and before he knew it laughter was spilling out of his plump pink lips uncontrollably. He must have looked like a mentally ill person. “Y-you’re Min Yoongi?” Standing up Jimin walked around the man doing a good once over. “At least you’re not ugly.” The other man’s eyes glowered, black hair being slid across his brow. “Excuse me…” The terseness of his voice alerted Jimin that if he didn’t control his mouth in about 0.2 seconds he might be wiping these stairs by the hand of Min Yoongi.

Showing the marriage certificate to the other guy, he shook it in his face. “Don’t panic but I think we might have accidentally gotten married.” The paper was snatched harshly out of his hand. Jimin just waited for the same reaction he had had moments ago. “What the ing hell,” Yoongi looked over the certificate about as many times as Jimin had before shoving it back at the stranger. “Don’t bother, I just got kicked out for threatening to fix this myself.” The other man hesitated before placing his raised foot back down at his side. Looking at Jimin curiously, he finally let out a frustrated sigh, “! How do I tell my fiancée this?” Getting an annulment from a stranger hadn’t ever crossed his mind before. How do these types of things occur? Jimin shrugged, “Well, we can always just sail off into the sunset on our honeymoon, it’s already paid for; might as well enjoy it.” He was trying to lighten the mood at an impossible situation. Strangely, Min Yoongi looked as if he was actually contemplating this joke of an offer. “Let’s go get a drink,” He offered, “I’ll pay, you’re my wife now anyway and it’s five o’clock somewhere.”