#11 - SugaKookie

Send me a pairing/bias and a number and I’ll write you a drabble

#11 “Don’t you are throw that snowba—goddammit!”

SugaKookie (My loves)

Word Count: 468

 

 

Yoongi glanced down at his phone, brows furrowed as he tried to decipher the text he received from Namjoon. The leader sent Yoongi and the rest of the members the address to an ice skating rink he’s been meaning to take them to, but his text made no sense whatsoever. At the present moment, Yoongi and Jungkook found themselves on one of the benches of a nearby park. Though Yoongi hates the cold, he was persuaded by the younger to accompany him to the park for the first snowfall of the new year.

 

“Jungkook, does this text make any sense to you?” Yoongi called out, finally looking up from his phone. He was met with the sight of Jungkook holding a snowball in his hand, a devious look on his face. Yoongi’s eyes widened and he shoved his phone back into his jeans pocket before scrambling to get up off the bench. “Jungkook. Don’t you dare throw that snowba—goddammit!”

 

Yoongi wasn’t even able to finish his sentence or even defend himself before the icy snowball hit him straight in the face, sliding down his neck and into his shirt. He gasped and shivered violently before crouching down and gathering snow into a ball, muttering about what a jerk the younger was.

 

“What was that, hyung?” Jungkook asked cheekily, that big grin never leaving his face. Not even when he caught Yoongi’s snowball straight in the stomach. Yoongi doubled over with laughter at his sweet revenge but that was soon halted when he noticed Jungkook approaching him. He backed up a few steps shooting Jungkook a warning glare, but of course, Jungkook being Jungkook, he chose to ignore it.

 

However, before Jungkook could make his next move, Yoongi quickly ducked down, gathered snow in his hands and lunged at Jungkook, shoving the freezing snow down his pants. Jungkook let out a shrill scream, hopping up and down in place to try and shake the snow from his pants. Why did he wear skinny jeans again?! At Jungkook’s girly scream, Yoongi fell to his knees with laughter, slapping the snow-covered ground, unable to stop the tears from streaming down his face. He finally stood up after a couple minutes, wiping away the last of his tears right as Jungkook stopped jumping in place.

 

“What was that scream, Jungkook?” Yoongi asked, far too amused by the turn of the situation.

 

Jungkook simply huffed and brushed the last of the snow off the front of his clothes. “I didn’t scream,” he responded.

 

“Uh huh.”

 

“Don’t we have to go meet Namjoon somewhere?” Jungkook asked, trying to divert Yoongi’s attention from him, but Yoongi knew better. He grinned and wrapped an arm around Jungkook, quickly kissing his cheek as an apology. Maybe going out when it’s cold isn’t so bad all the time.