#6 - VMon

Send me a pairing/bias and a number and I’ll write you a drabble

#6 -  “Is there a reason you’re in my bed?”

VMon

Word Count: 370

 

Taehyung had a habit. It was a cute habit. Also, one that gained sympathy. It also was an annoying habit. At times, Namjoon wondered how it could be all of these things at once. When Namjoon managed to hit the hay a little early that night it was no surprise he was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. His blonde fringe falling into his eyes as he turned over onto his side in a peaceful slumber. The creature slipping beneath his covers a couple of hours later wasn’t a surprise. This creature had managed to claim all of the boys beds in the dorm at the very least once. Even Jungkook would sneak into Yoongi’s bed from time to time, this wasn’t exactly unusual behavior.

 

Feeling a warmth from the crook of his neck down to his toes, Namjoon sighed in contenement. The heat touching his skin was welcome to his body. Namjoon’s mind, well that was a bit more alert. Fluttering his lashes open, he blearily peered into the darkness. Once his eyes had adjusted they fell right onto the culprit. “Kim Taehyung…” he muttered in a gravelly very sleepy voice. It didn’t take long for the now awake Namjoon to feel something against his thigh that was not clothed. Lifting up the covers only confirmed his immediate thought. “Is there a reason you’re in my bed?” The elder growled at the sleeping creature clinging to him. No response. Poking Taehyung’s cheek repeatedly the boy stirred slowly. “Hyung, it’s cold.” He mumbled pulling the blanket down and cuddling even closer to Namjoon.

 

Yanking the comforter up, Namjoon spoke in a firm voice, “Go get clothes on now or you can’t sleep here.” Rubbing his eyes, Taehyung grumbled about it being cold and it wasn’t like his hyung didn’t know what he looked like but he still obeyed. You see, Kim Taehyung had this habit. It was a cute but annoying habit. Sleepwalking was something he couldn’t seem to break out of. Sometimes unintentional things went along with the sleep walking and sometimes he ended up cuddled in Namjoon’s bed as well as his arms, protected and warm from a cold lonely bed of his own.