#18 - VMin

Send me a pairing/bias and a number and I’ll write you a drabble

#18 - This is without a doubt the stupidest plan you’ve ever had. Of course I’m in.

VMin

Word Count: 472

 

Pranking within the dorm was not uncommon. Every once in a while, Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung would find themselves at war with one another, thinking up various ways to prank. The pranks were never really elaborate; more often than not, they were just a spur of the moment thing. However, Jungkook’s most recent prank which targeted both Jimin and Taehyung had the two boys planning in secrecy in the dead of night.

 

Taehyung pulled Jimin onto the couch in the main room and set a notebook and pen down on the coffee table in front of them. “Okay. What are we gonna do?” he whispered, biting his lip as he begged ideas to come to mind.

 

Jimin picked up the notebook and tapped the tip of the pen against it. “We have to hit him where it hurts. What’s he been into lately?”

 

Taehyung leaned back against the couch and let out a deep sigh. Pranking Jungkook was probably one of the most difficult things to do. Somehow Jungkook always knew when they were up to something even when Taehyung and Jimin were just pranking each other. Taehyung immediately sat up with a victorious expression and took Jimin by the shoulders, shaking him. “I’ve got it! But . . . he might kill us. We may never see the light of day again.”

 

Jimin grinned and shoved the notebook into Taehyung’s hands. “Perfect then. Write down your idea, and we’ll plan from there.”

 

Jimin read what Taehyung was writing as he was writing it and had to stifle an excited giggle with his hand. He wasn’t sure where this of genius came from, but he was thankful for it. Their pranks had always been so predictable and simple, but not anymore. They’ve graduated to the next level of pranking. What’s one thing that’s very dear to their loving maknae Jeon Jungkook lately? His camera of course.

 

Along the top of the page in Taehyung’s handwriting read: Pretend to break his DSLR camera. He keeps it safe inside a special box. Find a time to remove the camera from its box and fill it with other items that together would make it sound like something broke inside if you dropped it. When he asks for the box, move to hand it to him but ‘pretend’ to drop it. When it drops, it’ll sound like the camera broke inside. Then wait until the perfect moment to reveal his camera is perfectly safe and hidden in my room.

The plan was completely and utterly bound to get them physically hurt by Jungkook in one way or another.

 

“You in?” Taehyung asked, a grin spreading across his face.

“This is without a doubt the stupidest yet most genius plan you’ve ever had. Of course I’m in,” Jimin responded, high-fiving Taehyung. Tomorrow they would set their plan into action.