#11 - Taehyung x You

Send me a pairing/bias and a number and I’ll write you a drabble

#11 – “Don’t you dare throw that snowba-goddammit!”

Taehyung x You

Word Count: 506 (so you guys will get two of these because my adorable sister came up with an idea I liked better which is this one.)

 

Walking gloved hand in gloved hand had always been something that you enjoyed. Even though you couldn’t entwine your fingers with his it still made you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It was a simple broadcast to the world that you were his and he was yours and you both weren’t afraid to show it. Taehyung hadn’t been your boyfriend for very long but he had already made you feel like one of the luckiest girls in the world. Perhaps it was because you weren’t as shy as others but skinship from him made you smile more than it made you blush. Though you couldn’t deny there was a bit of blushing as well.

 

Taehyung always had to have his hands doing something and if you were next to him that generally meant he was playing with your hair or tugging on your shirt or like now walking through the snow hand in hand. He leaned over and poked your cheek with his other hand only to laugh as you stuck out your bottom lip in a pout. A rumble in your stomach sparked an instant craving, “Tae, let’s go get ice cream.” Grinning at him you waited for him to agree because who doesn't love ice cream? Which you knew he did because every time you ate it he had seconds and got it all over his face.

 

“But jagii, it’s the middle of winter and so cold. Let’s have hot chocolate instead, hm?” he whined. Letting your face fall you looked straight ahead of you, still strolling at the casual pace the two of you had kept. Slipping your hand out of his you stopped and walked over to the edge of the sidewalk where a small flower was peeking through. Instead of admiring it though, you scooped up a ball of snow in your hand while Taehyung watched you from the same spot you had left him in. Hopping up you grinned at him, a nice medium sized snowball in your hands but keep hidden behind your back while cheerily saying in a sing-song voice, “Well, then I have another treat for you.”

 

Taehyung ran to the side so he could see around you and gasped in surprise, “Jagi! Don’t you dare throw that snowba-goddamnit!” Smacked him right in the chin, yes you did. Blinking for half a second, the shock quickly was replaced with a devious expression. “Now, jagiya, that wasn’t very nice.” He walked into the snow and began making his own snowball. “You need to come kiss it and make it better.” Taehyung was making the saddest puppy expression you had ever seen but you knew better. Backing away, you shook your head. “Not in a million years,” and then you booked it in the other direction with Taehyung hot on your trail. So much for hot chocolate, the two of you were rolling around in the chilly snow fully of angry yells and laughter. It might not have been ice cream but it was just as much fun.