#35 - Hoseok x You

Send me a pairing/bias and a number and I’ll write you a drabble
#35 - “You heard me. Take. It. Off.”

Hoseok x You

Word count: 558

 

Cleaning the house was a normal chore. One that you had surprisingly enjoyed. It helped to clear your mind and relax you. This also meant you found missing things from time to time. Things like money in the wash, the watch Hoseok had lost three months ago but was actually just under his bed. It had been after that incident you insisted on cleaning the shared apartment every week. By that meaning, even cleaning the extra room he used as a makeshift workroom/bedroom. He used it when he would be working all hours of the night, and he wouldn’t be going to sleep until after you were getting up for work the next morning.

Today, you had decided to do heavy cleaning, venturing into the wild depths of his semi-office’s closet. Surrounded by all kinds of clothes, music sheets, toy cars and other knick knacks you occupied the only clean seat on the floor. With a box in your hands, the contents, however were questionable. Everything was black leather and lined with read threads. A riding crop, wrist and neck restraints, fur lined collar with a leash, as well as some other things you weren’t entirely sure of their names. The main thing that caught your eye was some leather lingerie you found quite appealing. Your mind was racing but two questions remained. When did he get all of this and when in the world had he dabbled down this path?

Deciding you might as well explore this, he wouldn’t be home for about another thirty minutes or so, you pulled out each and every item. Taking your time examining them before trying them on. Well, trying on all the items that you could, some required the hands of another. You saved the lingerie piece for last along with a few other items you’d need help with. Admiring yourself in the bathroom mirror connected to the bedroom, you smacked the countertop with the riding crop, cutting off words that had just barely reached your ears. Turning around, wide eyes and unusually tense words filled the air, ground out by your boyfriend. “You heard me. Take. It. Off.” Confusion fogged your mind. Hoseok’s jaw was clenched tight, hands balled up into fists. Walking past him you decided to ignore his strange mood.

    “I’m so glad you’re home. I really wanted to try this next but I can’t tie my hands behind my own back.” Picking up the neck and wrist cuffs that connected together, you held it up for him to see. “Jagi…Are you trying my patience?” He was still just as tense as before. Sauntering up to him, you wrapped your arms around his neck, very blatantly seeing all the pent up lust and need he was trying to hard to reign in. Wrapping your arms around his neck you leaned in close to his ear, “Oppa, all you had to do was ask if you wanted to try something new. It looks fun.” Kissing his cheek you added in a firm but lower tone, “Don’t hide things like this again. I might have to punish you.” Hoseok gulped, the tension in him ebbing away as he cupped your cheeks and brought his lips hard against yours. Looks like he had kept quite a few things bottled up that he was finally ready to let go.