Because I Love You

Take Care of My Girlfriend

“Stop!! It’s dangerous!...”Min screamed.Yoseob who realize what is gonna be happen start to struggle with that man.All of sudden,that torch were slipped away from that man’s hand.Yoseob try to grab Min’s hand and run but it was too late.Min pushed him,someone save Min and put her in a corner.All of sudden,that place turn as bright as sun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoseob carried Min with bride style.Min fainted and her breathe is not normal.His face look worried.They runs to get help.Min was brought to the hospital.She was bleeding.

“She safe.”Everyone was relief to hear that Min is okay.

“But,she might lost her sight…I’m sorry.There is nothing we can do.”The doctor continued to talk.Everyone was shock especially Yoseob after they heard what the doctor said.Min’s mother start to cry.

Min was sleep before someone wake her up.She tried open her eyes but she saw is dark.No light.Min blink her eyes several times.Suddenly,she felt someone were holding her hand and kissed it.

“Min-ah…are you okay?” asked that man.

“Yoseob oppa?”Min reached Yoseob face and felt it.

“What just happen?”Asked Min.

“Min,I’m sorry….your eyes….the explosion…”Yoseob stop talking as Min finger at his lips.He looked Min’s face.She smile and later start to hug Yoseob.

“I thought I just lost you oppa.”Min cried but no water coming out from her eyes.She hugged Yoseob tightly.Yoseob caress Min’s hair gently.

“Minyoung-ah…Is me that important to you?”Asked Yoseob as he let go of the hug.

“I can afford to lost my eyes,my legs and anything else.But not you oppa.I willing to turn myself to your enemy as long as you safe…I willing to do anything for you…Just please…stay alive…”Min said as she tried to hold her weep.

“Min…I’m sorry for not being a good boyfriend for you.I always make you worried and make things dangerous for you.I also make you lost your sight.”Yoseob said low tone.He really regret for those things to happen toward Min.

“I’m sorry for not safe you earlier.”Said Yoseob.Min shake her head to the left and right twice.

“It’s not your fault.”Min hugged Yoseob.Yoseob kiss Min’s forehead.He let go of the hug and kiss Min’s lips gently.Min was shocked and started to push Yoseob.Min’s face start to turn red.

“Yah!!..oppa.”Said Min.Yoseob smile.

“It’s not like we never do this Min.”Said Yoseob.

“This is public space.”Said Min.

“Well,this is actually private room.There just two of us here.”Said Yoseob.

“I afraid that someone might brake in all of sudden.”Min defend herself.Yoseob just laugh.He cannot stops laughing.Min really shy when it’s come to kiss.

“Okay…okay…how about a kiss on the cheek.Okay?”Yoseob find an idea.He start to smile.

“Arasso.No more tricks huh?”Min agree to give a kiss at Yoseob cheek.Yoseob nodded his head.

Min start to make her move.Her lips just about to touch Yoseob cheek when all of sudden Yoseob move his face and their lips met.Min who realize what happen start to push Yoseob back.She also give a gentle punch to Yoseob.

“Yah!!!...oppa.You ert.”Min start to pinch Yoseob’s hand.Yoseob just laughed.It was fun said him.

 

Yoseob hold Min hands.He brought Min hand to his chest.

“Minyoung-ah,I’m sorry for not being a good boyfriend for you.Make you lost your sight.I’m truly sorry.I promise you to go get after those bastard.I promise…”Yoseob lost his words when Min pull her hand out.Min shakes her head.

“That those bastard that you were saying the one who save me.”Min said.Yoseob were shock and blank.

“Huh?”

________________________________________________

Poor min...she lost her sight...starting from this chapter,she is a blind girl...

-Sorry for the short chapter...

comment and subs..

love,

feat2u.