The Stranger

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

“Are you fighting again?”Asked Min.

“Gulp!”Yoseob cough a little bit.He take a deep breath.

“Nope.It’s not cuts.I’m not fighting.It just…a paint.Yes..i painted my face.”Yoseob lies.

“Huh? Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Oh..okay.”Min smile when she heard the answer but Yoseob on the other hand.

“Sorry Min I had lied to you.”Yoseob speaks in mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today Min decide to walk in the park.She was alone.Her face seem happy.She decide to relax for awhile and sat on a bench near her.

“Hurm..what a nice day.Too bad oppa and Dongwoon not here.I wonder where they were.”Min puffed her cheek.It is a nice day but she was totally boring being alone.She start to stand up and take a few steps before she knocked into someone and fell on her right knee.

“Ouch…”Min scream a bit.Standing in front of her was a tall man.That man was shocked for what had happen.He quickly bend his knees and help Min.

“Oh my god.I’m sorry miss.I am really sorry.”Said that man while checking on Min.

“Oh it’s okay.It was my fault actually…”Min words were cut when that man remove her hair.Min stift.All of sudden she became scared.She take a deep breath.

“Hey it’s you.I know it’s you.”That man said.Min were confused.It’s you.Who it is me?Is he talk about me?.Min thought.Maybe he was confuse me with someone else said Min to herself.

Doo Joon raised his eyebrow.How can she not know me? Doo Joon thought.Wahh this girl is really something.I just save her life and this is what she repay me?

“You are totally…”Doo Joon was about to say that Min is so selfish but stop when he saw Min look for something.He raised his eyebrow once again.

“What are you looking for?”

“My walking stick.”Said Min as her hand looking for it on the ground.

“Walking stick?”Doo Joon asked again this time he really look confuse.

“Yes.Can you help me find it sir?”Asked Min.Doo Joon look around.A ha! He find it.

“Here.”Said Doo Joon as he gave Min the walking stick.

“What are you use it for?”Doo Joon ask so innocently.

“Hahaha…you are so silly sir.”Doo Joon raised his eyebrow when he heard what Min just said.

“I’m blind so I need this whenever I walk.”

“You what??!!!”Doo Joon shock.How can she?? Is she really the girl from a year ago? But how?? Doo Joon murmured to his self.

Doo Joon come to reality when Min poke his arm.Doo Joon looked at Min.

“Do you know me sir?”Asked Min

“Oh..I guess I made a mistake.Sorry.”Said Doo Joon.

“Oh…it’s okay.Thanks for helping me.You such a nice man.”Said Min sincerely.Doo Joon just smile.

“You really don’t know me miss.I’m not a nice man.”Said Doo Joon.

Min raised her eyebrow.

“Why is that?” Asked Min.

“Ahhh…it’s nothing.I thought I was a good guy.But it seem that I had failed.”Doo Joon said as he looked at Min.

“I had to go.”Said Doo Joon.

“Sir…”Said Min.Doo Joon turn back and looked at her.

“Yes?”

“Do you have things to do now?”Asked Min.

“No.”Doo Joon replied.

“Could you company me at here for awhile?”Doo Joon raised his eyebrow again.

“Don’t you scare of me?”Doo Joon asked back.

“No.I just have a feeling that you were a good guy.”Min said back as she smile.Doo Joon looked at Min.

“You don’t know me miss.”Doo Joon said as he sat down beside Min.They both were  silent.All of sudden Doo Joon sighed.Min look at the man beside her.

“Do you have a problem?”Asked Min.Doo Joon just stayed silent and not even said a word.Min smile as she know that the man sat on her left is someone her do even know and is just something normal that the man not answer her question. Especially something more personal.

“My name is Minyoung.Sometimes my friend call me Min or Mini.”Min tried to break the silence between her and the man who sat on her left.

“When did you become blind?”Ask Doo Joon.He stayed silent because he keeps think what is really happening to Min.

“Well it’s not like…I want to interfere your personal…It’s just..I believe you are not blind since you were born did you?.Well..”Doo Joon stop as he doesn’t know how to ask Min cause he thought he might make her feel bad.

“Nope.”Min said all of sudden.Doo Joon looked at her.

“I was born normal.Nothing special about me.I live a normal life.Until last year…”Min stop and Doo Joon look at her in curiousity.Last year?? Doo Joon murmured to himself.

“What happen last year?” Doo Joon ask as he do not know the real thing.

________________________________________________

look like doo joon know that min is blind girl now...but will he know that min is blind because of the last year incident?? hurmmm...

comment and subs..

P/S:If you are minkwang shipper...or maybe you like to read another miss a min fanfic...you can go here http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/103720/love-again-gikwang-kikwang-leejoon-minyoung-missamin

this is my other fanfic...i hope you guys can give it a support...thanx

love,

feat2ukiss