Dongwoon as the Spy

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

“Thank you.”Said Yoseob.

“You already said that.”Doo Joon replied.

“This times for save my girlfriend a year ago.”Said Yoseob and walk away.

Yoseob let out a big breath and stare blankly to Dongwoon.

“What should I do now Dongwoon?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After done taking shower,Dongwoon approach Min.

“Noona.”Dongwoon call Min.

“Yes?”Min replied softly.

“Did you know that man identity.”Ask Dongwoon.Min turn her face to face Dongwoon.

“Which man?”Min asked innocently.

“The man you hang out with this evening.”Min quickly cover Dongwoon mouth.She afraid that Yoseob heard their conversation.What Min does not know is Dongwoon already told Yoseob.

“Yaah…Dongwoon-ah is oppa here?”Min ask in whispering.Dongwoon looked around.

“Nope.He’s taking a shower.”Dongwoon replied.

“Please be more careful next time oppa!.”Min said as she put a higher tone on word ‘oppa’.

“I will if you be more careful and not hang around with stranger.”Dongwoon replied.He smiled as he looked Min face turn to dark.Her reaction show that she felt guilty.

“Did you know that person?”Dongwoon asked again.This time he act more serious.This time he really use his ‘oppa’ tittle toward Min.

“Oppa asking you know!”Dongwoon raised his voice a little bit.He just want to teased Min.Min really want him to act as her oppa.This time her wish come true.The evil Dongwoon had come.As for Min,he knew that Dongwoon really serious this time.He rarely use word ‘oppa’ if he with her except when he become really mad.But what she doesn’t know is Dongwoon just playing around with her.

“I…I  don’t know…”Said Min in lower tone.Dongwoon nodded and Min’s hair.

“It’s okay.I am not mad.”Dongwoon said that to Min and face Yoseob who all this while stand quietly at Dongwoon back.Yoseob drag Dongwoon to kitchen.He give Dongwoon a friendly punch.

“Yah!!! How could you raised you voice to her? And how dare you to touch her? So this is what you do to her all this long behind my back huh??”Yoseob raised his voice like he scold Dongwoon.But it was a fake argument.Yes he might a little bit jealous but hey everyone jealous if their girlfriend close to their friend.

Dongwoon just smiled to Yoseob reaction.

________________________________________

yes i know it a another short chapter..huhuhu so sorry..>o<*acting cute so that you guys forgive me...

have an idea what could happen next??

i'm in witer block!..

how about the new poster??...credit as shown on the poster...

 

comment and subs...

love,heart

feat2u