New Chapter in Life

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

“I don’t really know the real reason.They came to me and start making trouble.”Yoseob explained.They were silent after that.Doo Joon sighed.

“It was me!” Both of the officer and Yoseob look at Doo Joon.What is about you anyway? Yoseob want to ask that to Doo Joon but he keep that question to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min and Dongwoon waited for Yoseob outside the police station.Dongwoon knew that Min is upset with them.So he doesn’t have any courage to talk with Min or make her smile again.What he can do is keep looking at Min at his right.Look for sign, sign which tell what is her action when she meet Yoseob.Mad,sad or she might just crying.A few minutes later,Yoseob walk from inside of the police station.He can see both Dongwoon and Min sat at a bench under a tree.He walk slowly,does not know how to face Min.He steps feel heavy.Finally he reach at that tree.Min does not respon.She just keep quiet.Yoseob hold both of Min’s shoulder and bend his knees.He look at Min’s face.

“I’m sorry for not able to keep our promise.I’m sorry for make our life become complicated again.I’m sorry for drag both of you into this problem.I am so sorry Min…”Yoseob lost his words when he saw Min stay stiff in front of him.He sighed.He take both of Min’s hand and slap himself.Twice when Min finally give a respon.She stop her hand from slap Yoseob and just give him a warm hug.Both Yoseob and Dongwoon were shock.They do not expect this reaction come from Min.They were ready to be beat from her.Were ready to hear all her nags.But do not expect this from her at all.Yoseob reply the hug and caressed Min’s hair.Dongwoon just give a warm smile and raised his shoulder to Yoseob who look at him and ask for explaination about Min attitude.

Far from them there is someone who watched all the drama between Yoseob,Dongwoon and Min.It was Doo Joon.Somehow he glad to see that scenery.He smile from happiness.Maybe happy to see Min can still think positive about this matter,maybe happy to see Yoseob love and care so much about Min or maybe he happy after the confession that he just made a few minutes ago.He about to walk away when someone call him.

“Doo Joon-ssi!”Doo Joon look his back and saw Yoseob come to him.Next to him is Min,a girl that he save a year ago a girl who chit-chat with him a week ago.

“Min! I want you to meet Doo Joon-ssi.”Yoseob say to Min who were in his right.

“Doo Joon-ssi??..”Min tries to remember.Somehow she recognize the name but where she cannot remember.Ahha! now she remember.

“The one who save me a year ago??..Oppa really?? Where is he??”Min sounds excited.

“Yah Lee Minyoung! How can you be more excited to meet other men than your boyfriend huh?”Yoseob act like he were jealous.

“Oppa,mianhae.”Min act cute.

“Come follow my lead.”Yoseob hold Min wrist while Dongwoon touch Min’s waist as he follow from back.Min smile so brightly.Like it was first time she gonna meet Doo Joon,when it was her second times.But like she know.

They stop exactly in front of Doo Joon.Doo Joon stay stiff.He do not know how to react.He just waited until Yoseob give Min’s left hand to him.Ask him to lead Min.He slowly reach Min’s left hand.His hand trembled but he finally touch Min’s hand and carefully lead Min to come toward him.He become stiff when Min’s other hand touch his face lightly.He can feel Min’s soft finger walk around his face.He just stay still.Finally,Min give a warm smile to him.He become awkward and smile back while his hand touch his head.Yes he blushing.

“Err…annyeong.”Said Doo Joon to break the silence.Suddenly Min bow to him 90 degree.

“Ahhh…no..please don’t..”Doo Joon touch her shoulders lightly and lead her to stand upright.

“Thank you…thank you for saving my life…”All Min’s word really go make Doo Joon amazed.He never be thank this sincere.Not before Yoseob,Min and Dongwoon come into his life.

“Hurmm..”That all Doo Joon can say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry my english is !

comment and subscribe...

hey..thank to all who support me by subscribe and comments...i really2 love you guys...*hugs...

Love,kiss

feat2u