Thank You

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

Min wake up to reality.It just a dream but why her heart not in peace? Maybe it just a bad dream Min thought.

“Oh god,what is this suppose to mean?” Min decide to look for Yoseob and went outside to the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yah babo!!..wake up! And be a man.”Said a man with a smirk on his face.He use his left leg to move Yoseob who is laying down on the ground.Yoseob stand on his feet.

“Woow! Still not give up huh?”Said that man with evil smile were form on his face.

“You”Yoseob point at him.

“Me?”That man point at himself for confirmation.

“Yes.You..the one who should be a man.Face with me one by one.That more fair.”Yoseob said with blood running down from his mouth.

That man just give a smirk to Yoseob.

“Life always not fair chingu!.The loser always fated to be at the bottom.”

“It useless being on top while stepping on other.You think you are the best huh?” Yoseob give that man a death glare and smirk.

“It’s useless talk to stupid man like you.”That man runs toward Yoseob when he done talking and give Yoseob a punch.Luckily,Yoseob avoid that attack and use all his energy to fight back with that man and his ‘mans’.It is not a fair match.Yoseob alone there.

“Yah!! Find a man suit you size.”A sound of voice can be heard.Yoseob try to find who the owner of the voice.His eyes widen.

“Are you his man?”Ask the man who try to give Yoseob a punch earlier.

“No.”Replied the man who just shout a while ago.

“Then this is none of your business.Go away.”

“When it come to him,it is my business.”Said the owner of the voice while pointing at Yoseob.

“Suit yourself.”The man who give Yoseob a punch replied while he and his man make a circle around the man who ‘save’ Yoseob from being beat.

“Anytime.”The owner of the shouting voice said.He ready for the attack.Later,the place is in chaos.Two versus twelve is totally not a fair fight.Blood and scream and be seen and heard all the place.After a while there were a sound of siren be heard.All of the man who involved in the fight start to run and left only two man who can’t even stand up with their own feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the grammar mistakes...

comment and subscribe...

love,

feat2u