The Truth

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

“I was born normal.Nothing special about me.I live a normal life.Until last year…”Min stop and Doo Joon look at her in curiousity.Last year?? Doo Joon murmured to himself.

“What happen last year?” Doo Joon ask as he do not know the real thing.

“My boyfriend and my friend were involved into a fight a gangsters.Well it’s not like they never been it just this time it difference..”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oppa.!Stop!!!!”Min screamed.

Everyone there were startled.They stops doing their ‘things’ and looking for the source of the sound.

“Wow!! It’s a girl.What a fortune.” A man name Doo Joon walks toward Min but his way was stop by Yoseob.

“Don’t you dare to touch her.” Said Yoseob to Doo Joon.Doo Joon raised his eyebrow.

“Ahhh…I see.She belong to you huh?.Well not anymore.”Doo Joon start give his punch toward Yoseob face.Min were shock.She want to help but a girl like her,nothing she can do.

Yoseob fell.Doo Joon start asked his man to give Yoseob a ‘lesson’ as he make his way to Min.Min saw Doo Joon make his way,but even how hard she try to run her heart just can’t do it.As she saw Yoseob being punch and kicks she decide to stay there.

“If this will make him stop beating Yoseob oppa,then I will stay.”Min said to herself.

Doo Joon saw that Min not even make her move,raised his eyebrow.He think that Min had an interesting character and quite brave.

“Dongwoon-ah!!!...Get Min out of here.”Yoseob scream to Dongwoon who also being beat by Doo Joon’s mans.

Dongwoon try his hard to stand up and run towards Min.But he cannot even stand on his leg as three man were on his way.

“Hyung!!!...I can’t.There are more people than I can handle.”Dongwoon said to Yoseob as he defend his face by his hand.

“In count on three…run…hana…dul…set…..run..!!!!” Yoseob run toward the three man who was beating Dongwoon as that time Dongwoon run to Min and safe her from Doo Joon.

“That man must be creepy and evil huh?” Doo Joon asked Min about himself.He want to know what Min thought about him.

“No he is not.”Said Min innocently without know that the man beside her is the same man who attack her a year ago.Doo Joon who heard were shock.

“He attack you did he?” Doo Joon asked once again.

“He did! But he also save me.”Min replied.Doo Joon once again shock.But he later smile and nodded his head.

“He save me…make me be able to breathe until today.Without him,Lee Minyoung might be dead.”Min continued.

Doo Joon nodded his head again.Suddenly he feel proud with his self.He smiled as he know he was a hero to Min.Then he realize something.

“But that still doesn’t explain how you lost your eyes.”Doo Joon asked in curiosity.

“There was explotion happen back then.That was when I lost my sight.”Doo Joon face show a “I don’t understand” reaction.

“That man really save my life,but still I lost my sight because of the explosotion.Doctor said because of the light and black powder which cuts my eyes and infection happen.

“Sorry.”Doo Joon said regretly.

Min turned her head to Doo Joon.

“Why should you?.”Asked Min.Doo Joon was about to slip out words to answer Min.He was about to tell Min who is he.But then he manage to close his mouth.

“Oh…it just nothing…”Doo Joon answer and looked down.What have I done.Doo Joon told himself.

“If I can met again that man I wanna to thank him.”Min continued.Doo Joon looked at her deeply.

“Even after…”

“Yes…even after what he had done to me.Because I believe deep inside his heart he was a good man.No no!! he is a good man.”Min said and smile.

“I really want to thank him.Me and my boyfriend had been looking for him about a year but it was useless.We cannot find him.”

“Your boyfriend look for me? Oh I mean him?” Doo Joon asked.

“Yes.”

“Are you really sure?”

“Well Yoseob oppa really hate that man.He said that man is his number one enemy.But because he save my life Yoeseob oppa put aside his ego and looked for him.He also look for him because he feel sorry for that man.”

“Why is that?”

“That man lose his friend.Only he and and one of his man survive on that tragedy.Oppa said if he not messing around with them maybe all this will never happen.”Min said,her voice tone were low as she is about to cry.

Well this never happen if I don’t messing around with them.I the one who should be blame.Doo Joon thought and start to cry.

Min who realize what happen start to searching Doo Joon face who sat on her left.Doo Joon who realize start to wipe out his tear.

“Why are you crying?”Asked Min as her finger touch Doo Joon face.

____________________________________________________________

i think this is the most boring chapter i had write...

i really running out of idea...i don't know how to make it short but not boring...

what do you think about this chap??

 

i'm sorry...

 

comment and subs are pleased...

love,heart

feat2u..