Friends

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

“Thank you…thank you for saving my life…”All Min’s word really go make Doo Joon amazed.He never be thank this sincere.Not before Yoseob,Min and Dongwoon come into his life.

“Hurmm..”That all Doo Joon can say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After their meeting,Yoseob asked Doo Joon to followed them to a restaurant and have a chit-chat.At first Doo Joon declined but Min insist which make him changed his mind.They later have a friendly talk.It’s a warm situation.Doo Joon feel awkward and guilty.A year ago these three person in front of him are his enemy but today there is his friends.Well he thought so.

“Hurmm..it’s getting late.”Said Doo Joon.All of them look at him.They nodded as they look at their watch.

“Where do you live?” Asked Min.

“Near here.”Replied Doo Joon.

“Oh.Let’s us company you.”said Min.

“Ahhh..it’s okay.I’m fine plus I’m a man.I don’t need company to get myself home safely.”

Min pouted and sighed.

“Well,men need friends too you know.”Said Min.Yoseob and Dongwoon chuckled after heard what Min had been said.

“Ahh..i’m sorry if I make you upset.”Said Doo Joon while playing with his fingers.

Min smiled brightly.

“Nahh..it’s okay I just kidding around.Wow oppa you are totally soft inside”Min teased Doo Joon again.

Doo Joon’s eyes widen and he look at both Dongwoon and Yoseob.He saw them covered their mouth as they smiled.

“You got me.”Doo Joon replied.

Later they went out and saying good bye to each other.What they don’t know is there a pairs of eyes watching them since that evening.

“I got you now!”Said someone from that pairs of eyes.That man later command his man to leave that place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning when someone knock Min’s house door.Yoseob the one who get that door.His eyes widen as he saw who’s in front of him.

“Who’s coming oppa?”Min asked from Yoseob’s back.

_______________________________-

I know this is another short chapter...but i really need to squeeze my head to make this chapterand  the next chapter to come out..huhuhuhu...so,so sorry if this is a boring and short chapter

i lost my draft..again..yes..so i really don't remember anything about what should be happen next...huhuhu..i'm getting older and my memory do not last long..aiggooo...

all this pics do not belong to me..full credit to the original owner

and one more thing..i want to thank you guys for vote for my next ff i should do next.I already seeing who is the winner...

NOTE:i love dongwoon and yoseob pic above..so cute!!..ahh i think i falling for them..hik3

comments and subscribe

love,kiss

feat2u