Quarrel,Note and Decision

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

“Dongwoon-ah! You awake?”Min said in sobs.

“Thank goddness.”Said Yoseob.

“Hyung..where Doo Joon hyung?”Said Dongwoon when he saw Yoseob figure in front of him.

Yoseob shakes his head.

“He need our help.At least yours.I think he meet that Junhyung man.”Said Dongwoon.

“How did you know?”Yoseob asked.

“I just know.”Dongwoon tried to move his body but Min and doctor prevent him.

“You need to rest Dongwoon.”Said Min in concern tone.Dongwoon push Min’s hand.

“No! you don’t get it.Today is his or Junhyung battle.Whether he survive or not depend today.”Dongwoon said in weak tone.He body not fully cover.

“Dongwoon-ah..”Mrs.Lee try to do the talk but Dongwoon cut her.

“No!He need our help.”Said Dongwoon.

“I think you just being ridiculous Dongwoon.Stay there and listen to us.You are not fully cover and stop acting like this.For goodness sake please.You make us worried and when you awake this is you act?.Stop acting stupid.Doo Joon is not going anywhere.Concern your own health!”Yoseob get mad and scold Dongwoon.Dongwoon were shock later he turn silent and follow what Yoseob told him to.

Yoseob leave the room.Min followed her leave Mrs.Lee and Dongwoon alone in the room.

“I know something is not right.I sense it omma.”Dongwoon tell Mrs.Lee.

“I know but what you should do right now is get healthy back and take care of us.”Mrs.Lee told him.

“You know?”

“Doo Joon met me this morning.I don’t know what gonna happen.But I think it’s not a big deal..right?”Mrs.Lee said to calm Dongwoon but she know what she said is a lie.After she met Doo Joon that morning her heart feel unsure and anxiety.Doo Joon never tell her where he’s going to.

Outside Yoseob sigh.Min touch Yoseob’s right shoulder softly.

“I wonder how he knew.”Yoseob speaks.

“Maybe he can hear us all this time.”Min tell Yoseob.

After that conversation end.Both of them turn silence.But inside their mind keep thinking.Their mind is busy.Especially Yoseob’s.He try to figure out what he should do next.He put his hand on his pocket when he felt something.A piece of paper.He get it out.He never saw this paper.He read it out.

I don’t know when will you read this but I already make my mind.I need to face that brat or this will never stop.I don’t want you,Min,Dongwoon or even mon get into trouble.I can’t handle it anymore.If something happen to you guys I will regret it for the whole my life.Thanks for precious moment that you guys had gave me.Don’t miss me.

                                           -Doo Joon,the cutie pie.

Yoseob laugh as he saw the signature.The cutie pie? He got to kidding me.Yoseob look at Min who standing by his side.He told Min about the note.Later Min knew what Yoseob will do next

“Please don’t..”Min whisper to Yoseob.

“I can’t.He my brother.”Yoseob told Min.

Min shakes her head hard.She hold to Yoseob arm.

“No oppa!”

“Then you want him to go alone? Where is your humanity? Where the kind Mini? Where is she?”Yoseob said as he shake Min’s body lightly.

“I can’t afford to lose you…”Min said in sobs.

“I’ll be okay.I promise you.”Yoseob tell Min.

“Promise me.”Min said.Later they do the pinkie swear and hugged each other.Both of them fell hard to break the hugged.Yoseob later give Min a kiss in a forehead.Min hugged him again.She fell so hard to do it.But she also love Doo Joon.Yoseob break the hugged again and give a light kiss on Min’s lip and whisper to her left ear ‘I’ll be back’.He later left Min alone in the hall way.Min cry and support herself to the wall.

“Make sure both of you safe.”Min whisper and she hope Yoseob heard that.

________________________________________________________

I know this is a short chapter..I really want to end it fast but i also need to separate the chapter and this fit until this...sorry..

Comment ans subs

love,heart

feat2u

 

_______________TEASER_______________

They:

Acting they were they are now because of their past.Each one of them hold grudge and have their own reason.

 

Her:

She become the old her.The one she had missing for a long time.Because of one reason.

What is their reason?