The Comeback!

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

Dongwoon hugged Min and punch her face gently.He pinch Min’s cheek.They later move on to went back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoseob felt.His tummy hurt really much.He stand up again and start to punch a man who was standing in front of him.That men steps back.He was furious and start to kick Yoseob on his tummy.Yoseob felt down again.That man were trying to kick Yoseob when all of sudden his being stop by someone.

“Doo Joon!”Yoseob shock.

After done beating people,Doo Joon help Yoseop who look full in curiousity.He look totally blank.Doo Joon gave his hand to Yoseop.Yoseop wasn’t sure whether to reply or not then he decide to grab Doo Joon’s hand.

“Thank you.”Said Yoseob.He try to leave that place when Doo Joon stop him.

“How’s your girlfriend?”Asked Doo Joon.Yoseob was shock.

“Why?”

“Is she…”

“She still alive.”Said Yoseob.He doesn’t know why he telling him.It just he feel he had too.He start to make his move before he realize something.He turn his back and look at Doo Joon.

“Thank you.”Said Yoseob.

“You already said that.”Doo Joon replied.

“This times for save my girlfriend a year ago.”Said Yoseob and walk away.

Doo Joon nod his head as he understand why Yoseob thanks him twice.He smile as he know that Yoseob’s Girlfriend survive in last year accident.

Yoseob had arrived at Min’s house.He call for Min.Min looks for her walking stick but she never find it so she decide to walk by using her instinct.Min crash on something and felt down.At outside,Yoseob heard noise from Min’s house.He decide to enter when he saw Min’s leg bleeding.He shakes his head.

“Yah!!...Lee Minyoung.Who told you to walk without your walking stick?”Yoseob look at Min’s injury.

“I don’t want to make you wait.”Min cried as Yoseob touch her leg.

“Next time don’t do this.I’ll wait even if it take a day.”Yoseob carried Min with bridge style and put her down on a couch.He went find a towel and brought back a basin of water.He cleaned Min’s injury.

“It’s okay.I can do it by myself.”Said Min as her hand try to reach towel at Yoseob’s hand.Yoseob hold her hand.

“I want to do it.”Said Yoseob.Min scratched her back head.

“Arasso.”After that not even one words come from their mouth.Awkward silent.Min sighed.

“I’m sorry for troubling you.”Said Min.

“It’s okay.Because I always done the same things.”

Min smile.Her hand want to reach Yoseob’s face when all of sudden Yoseob scream.

“Oucchh..careful Min.”Said Yoseob.

“Oppa,what’s with all this wounds?”Asked Min.She can felt Yoseob’s face were full of cuts.

“Are you fighting again?”Asked Min.

“Gulp!”Yoseob cough a little bit.He take a deep breath.

“Nope.It’s not cuts.I’m not fighting.It just…a paint.Yes..i painted my face.”Yoseob lies.

“Huh? Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Oh..okay.”Min smile when she heard the answer but Yoseob on the other hand.

“Sorry Min I had lied to you.”Yoseob speaks in mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

____________________________________________

sorry for not update this tory lately...huhuhu..mianhee...lately i got things to do...and sorry for the short update...

 

what!! doo joon is come back..o'oh...what is happening?? will he find out the truth about min??

and sorry for grammartical error

 

comment and subs..

love,heart

feat2u