Dongwoon!

Take Care of My Girlfriend

“Junhyung-ssi…that man named Junhyung…”Min slowly told Doo Joon.Doo Joon eyes become wider as he heard Junhyung named.He become furious right now.What kind of guy attack a girl.Doo Joon told himself.

“That can’t be..”Yoseob speak in shock.Yes he remember who is Junhyung on the day Doo Joon makes his confession.Dongwoon who not knowing everything just looked at both man infront of him.

“They are too much.”Yoseob said in furious.He try to stand up when Min hold his hand.

“Please don’t oppa.”Min begged.Yoseob looked at Doo Joon.He love Min and want to keep their promise but this time there are too much.Way too much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doo Joon visited a hospital for a medical check up.Only he knew the only reason behind all this.

“Min I will pay back what I already done to you.”Doo Joon talk to himself.He then walk away from the hospital and looking for a phone booth as he saw a phone booth he make fist at both of his hand.He calmed he self and dialed a number.

“Junhyung speaking..”Doo Joon hear a voice from the other side.

“This Doo Joon.”

“Ah…hyung..how are you?”Junhyung ask for fake.Doo Joon smirked.

“I never knew you a such a loser.Attacked a girl? And you called yourself a man? Pfffttt”Doo Joon said sarsacticly.On the other side,Junhyung just smile.

“Look like that girl already told you huh?”

“What do you want now?”Doo Joon asked.

“Meet me at ‘our’ place 3 pm sharp.”Junhyung told Doo Joon.

“Ah! You might want to bring your friends.”Junhyung continued his talk.

“No thanks.They do not have nothing to do with this.”Doo Joon told Junhyung.

“Suit yourself.”Junhyung voice clearly heard on the other side before he end their conversation.

Doo Joon leave the phone booth and let out a big sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongwoon helping Min with the cook when he suddenly felt a pain on his chest.He coughed a little bit.Min heard that.

“Are you okay?”Min ask in concern tone.Dongwoon told her that he is okay but the truth the pain become worst.Lately he struggling with this.He don’t even know why and don’t even want to know why.He think maybe he got his asthma back.Min help him by make him sit on a chair.Min held his hand.

“Omo! Oppa.Your hand is really cold.Are you sure are you okay?”Min asked again.

Dongwoon patted Min’s hair and said he was okay.Min was about to get Dongwoon a pills for sorethroat when suddenly she heard a noise.Something falls.She turn around and call Dongwoon.

“Oppa! What’s that.”Min asking.She waited but no answer.

“Oppa!!”Min’s voice tone raise and she use her hand to go back to Dongwoon.She cannot find him.

“Yoseob oppa!!”Min calls for Yoseob help.

Yoseob was sleeping when he heard Min calls him.Min’s voice sounded panicked and that make Yoseob worried.He ran to the living room and follow Min’s voice.

“What wrong Min?”Yoseob said while catching his breath again.

“Dongwoon oppa.”Min said almost whispering.

Yoseob looked for Dongwoon and he find him already pass out on the floor.

“Min! call for ambulance.”Min nodded and quickly dialed the number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min held Dongwoon hand to keep it warm.

“You make us worried Dongwoon-ah.”Min mumbles to herself.The door is opened and Doo Joon came exactly after heard the news.

“What happen?”Doo Joon asked Min.Min raised both of her shoulder.

“I don’t know.Yoseob oppa still talking with the doctor.He told me to wait here.So I guess we have to wait.”Min tell Doo Joon.

Doo Joon walks closer to Min and Dongwoon.He looked at Dongwoon.Before this,this little guy who taking care of him and now it’s his turn.He looked at Min.

“Mini-ah! I’ll take care of him tonight.”Doo Joon told Min.

“But..”Min trying to argue but Doo Joon cut her word.

“Not but.I need to do this or I will never had a chance again.”Doo Joon said to Min.Min raised her eyebrow.

“What did you me..”Min stop when she heard the door knob being twist.She know who coming.Yoseob open the door and look at both Min and Doo joon.He later looked at his best friend and dongsaeng,Dongwoon who is still lying down at the bed and not awake.

“What happen?”Doo Joon and Min said at the same time.They eager to know.

Yoseob looked at them then sigh.

“He…”

_________________________________________________________

I really love clift hanger...hohoho...and i really need to end this ff fast cause i already made a promise with someone to make my upcoming ff this month...i'm sorry cause it might takes time...forgive me..

comment and subs

love,angel

feat2u

__________TEASER_________

"What are you looking at??!!"

 

Take note,not all the teaser will be in the fanfic.Sometimes teaser do not have anything with the real things.