Yoseob And Doo Joon

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

“Promise me.”

“Hurm…”Dongwoon replied.’I’m not promise’ words come out after that but in very very slow tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min and Dongwoon had arrived at Min’s house.Yoseob were there too.Sometimes Yoseob stay there but sometimes at Dongwoon’s house.(Yoseob I an orphanßI had told you earlier).Yoseob smile to Dongwoon as he saw them come in.Suddenly his eyes catch something.

“Oh my god ..Min,what happen to you?”Yoseob said as he help Min to sit on a couch.He touch Min’s knee.It’s bleeding but not that much.

“Oh that.I tripped.It doesn’t hurt.Don’t worry.”

“Yah..babo..how many time should I told you? Safety first.”Dongwoon laugh as he heard the words ‘safety first’ dunno why but it is funny for him plus Min also said the same earlier.Now I know where she learn that words.Dongwoon said in his heart.Min’s mother came out of nowhere and that bring Dongwoon back to reality.

“Let mom clean that.Both of you go get a shower.”Min’s mom point her finger to Dongwoon and Yoseob.

Yosoeb stand up slowly before Dongwoon  approach him and drag him to the kitchen.

“Yah I’m your hyung!!” Said Yoseob.

“Sorry.But I had something to tell you.”Dongwoon whisper to Yoseob as his eyes looked around them.Make sure Min’s wasn’t there.

“What is it?”Yoseob become attached.

“Min not went out with me.”

“I know that babo.Mom told me.”Said Yoseob as he show a it’s-not-a-big-deal face.He think Dongwoon were trying to trick him.

“I tought you want to tell me something important but just saying that you Min went out alone really pissed me off.”Yoseob said.

“That not the main thing that I want to said.”

“Then?”

“Min wasn’t alone.”Yoseob eyes widen.

“What did you mean.So someone gave her that cut on her knee?”Yoseob face change.

“Hold on hyung.Min’s really tripped by herself … I guess…whatever! The main secret is,She with Doo Joon hyung at the park.I saw them with my own eyes.”

Yoseob were shock.So Doo Joon already met Min.What is his reaction when he know Min’s condition.Did he know the truth.Those question were coming out from Yoseob’s mind. All of sudden he remember the day Doo Joon save him.

Yoseob felt.His tummy hurt really much.He stand up again and start to punch a man who was standing in front of him.That men steps back.He was furious and start to kick Yoseob on his tummy.Yoseob felt down again.That man were trying to kick Yoseob when all of sudden his being stop by someone.

“Doo Joon!”Yoseob shock.

After done beating people,Doo Joon help Yoseop who look full in curiousity.He look totally blank.Doo Joon gave his hand to Yoseop.Yoseop wasn’t sure whether to reply or not then he decide to grab Doo Joon’s hand.

“Thank you.”Said Yoseob.He try to leave that place when Doo Joon stop him.

“How’s your girlfriend?”Asked Doo Joon.Yoseob was shock.

“Why?”

“Is she…”

“She still alive.”Said Yoseob.He doesn’t know why he telling him.It just he feel he had too.He start to make his move before he realize something.He turn his back and look at Doo Joon.

“Thank you.”Said Yoseob.

“You already said that.”Doo Joon replied.

“This times for save my girlfriend a year ago.”Said Yoseob and walk away.

Yoseob let out a big breath and stare blankly to Dongwoon.

“What should I do now Dongwoon?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE:

-All pics does belong to me...credit to the original owner...

-English is not my main language.

what you guys think will happen next?? i really does have any ideas yet..maybe you can help me.after all it's a fanfic right??

i know that at first i wanna make this story a short story but when i rewrite it again,it becoma a long one...i had told before i lost the original draft and decide to rewrite..but this what happen when i wanna make it longer..writer block!

please give me your support...so that i can get well soon

comment and subs..

love,smiley

feat2u