Dream...

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

Attention!..this is a boring chapter...i am really2 sorry about that.However still hope you guys read it and comment..please comment...please...with cherries on top.kekeke...i just learn this words a few day pass.

____________________________________________________

“So my prediction was true.Min doesn’t know who is he.”Dongwoon said as he touched his chin.

“Why does he cover it?”Yoseob ask.

“Maybe he feel guilty.”Said Dongwoon.

“So he knew the truth?”Yoseob ask again.

“Maybe.”Replied Dongwoon.

“What he reaction?”Asked Yoseob again.Dongwoon looked at him.

“Yah!! Hyung..am I at the Information Counter right now? How should I know.I am not a computer who need to answer all your question.”Dongwoon scold Yoseob.

“Yah!!...I’m your hyung.Sorry it just I need to know.”Both Yoseob and Dongwoon become silent.What is their plan?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Dongwoon-ah..I need to find him.”Yoseob tell Dongwoon who sat at his left and busy watching television.Dongwoon look at Yoseob.

“Anything you want to do,you have my support hyung.”Replied Dongwoon.Simple.

Their conversation dies when Min call for Yoseob while walk toward them.

“Still not sleeping?”Ask Dongwoon.Min shakes her head.

“Still here?”Min asked Dongwoon innocently.

“Yah!! Did you just chase me out from this house?”

“A…aniyo…”Min replied.Yoseob push Dongwoon’s back head using his fingers and give him a death glare.

“I can’t sleep.”Min said in whisper.Both Dongwoon and Yoseob look at each other and then move to Min.

“Why?”They said simultaneously.

“I just had a bad dream….i’m scared.”

It’s was dark.The only thing you can hear is voice of peoples being beat.Their voice told that they really in pain.There was Min.Sitting there alone and listen to those voice.The voice really suffocating her.The voice ask for help but there nothing that she can do.Min just cry.As the voice screamed louder because of the pain,the sound of Min cries also louder as she feel hurt in her heart.Min become hysteria and close her ears tightly but still the screamed still can be heard.

“Yoseob oppa….”Min call that name while her voice cracking out.

“Please be safe..”Min pray while crying.

Then she can feel a warm hand touch her right shoulder.That hand also caresses Min’s hair and wipe away Min’s tears.

“It’s okay Min,everything gonna be okay.”

“Doo Joon-ssi?”

What all this mean? What happen to Yoseob? Are you supposed to be bad guy again? Why don’t you help Yoseob oppa? Why? What? And Who? Min’s mind full of questions.Doo Joon just silent and bring Min to his arm and hug her tight.Min struggling a little bit before stop after hear Doo Joon words.

“Don’t be scared.Yoseob is save.He will always be.”Those word fade away with Doo Joon.After a while there only Min there.Alone.

Min wake up to reality.It just a dream but why her heart not in peace? Maybe it just a bad dream Min thought.

“Oh god,what is this suppose to mean?” Min decide to look for Yoseob and went outside to the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's boring right? like a told before my other fanfic currently on hiatus because i want to complete this story first.Well that does'nt mean i would not update it until this fanfic finish just i would update it rarely and not like before...well like you guys care much right?...lately less comment i got from both fic..why???!!!!...crying3..

sorry for those nonsense and grammar mistake...fell free to read my other fanfic...

comment and subscribe

love,

feat2u