Doo Joon

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

“It can’t be right?”Dongwoon asked Min but she stayed silent.Dongwoon tried to get up and run from the hospital but stop by Mrs.Lee and Min.

“They need me!”Dongwoon yell.

“They need you to be safe.”Said Min in weak tone.

“No..”Dongwoon feel weak.He shakes his head continuously.He can’t let that happen but in his condition right now,he totally can’t make it.Min give Dongwoon a warm hugged.She know how is he feeling cause she feel it too.Together they hugged and Min start to cry.

“Let hope they make it..Dongwoon-ah..”Min whisper into Dongwoon’s ear.Dongwoon nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Yoseob and Doo Joon.Both of them is lying.Not even one of them make any move.Some of Junhyung’s mens also like them.Some of them not even breathe.The police arrived when they got a phone call from stranger said that were a fight.Afraid of society safety the police make their move.On of the police officer were in stunned.He familiar with the body who is lying on the ground.

“Oh my god! It’s them.Medic here.”The officer went to Yoseob who don’t even make a single move.

“It’s can’t be.”Said the officer.

The conditions in hospital like a mess.They are busy to help the patience.Both Yoseob and Doo Joon were push into the emergency room.

“They are gonna be okay right?”Asked the officer.The doctor only patted his shoulder.

Min was sleeping beside Dongwoon.She sleep on her hands.Suddenly her phone ringing.She awake so do Dongwoon.She pick up the phone.

“Can I speak with Min please.”Asked a man at the end of the line.

“Speaking here.”Said Min softly.She still sleepy.

“I’m officer Jang,I called to tell you that men named Yoon Doo Joon and Yang Yoseob are in hospital.By any chance do you know them?”Asked that man.

“Yes! Yes! I know them.How are they doing? Where are they right know?”Min asked to many question.

“Please calm miss.They are at Hospital K.”Said the officer.

“Oh my god!..i’m here visiting my friend.Where are you?”Min start to make her move out from the room.

“Oh I’m at the emergency room.Could you please come here”Asked the officer.

“I’ll be there.”Min hung up.

Min looked at Dongwoon and tell him about them.Despite Dongwoon condition,they make their move to the elevator and make their way to the emergency room.Min want to run but Dongwoon condition might be worst if she do that plus she can’t even see.Min is a blind girl.From far Dongwoon can see a guy in uniform.

“I think I saw the police officer.”Dongwoon tell Min.He hold Min’s hand tight and make their move to the officer name Jang.

“Min-ssi?”Asked the officer.Min nodded.

“How are they?”Asked Dongwoon.

“The one named Doo Joon is badly injured.The other one is I don’t know.But I’m sure they both is gonna make it.”Said the officer.

“But we still need to wait for the doctor to know more.”Both of them nodded and wait for the doctor.Min keep praying for Doo Joon and Yoseob.She don’t want anything bad to happen to them.

After a few minutes,a doctor come from the emergency room.He saw them.

“Doctor..Lee,how’s my friends?”Asked Dongwoon after saw the name tag.

“Can we discuss it privately? Please come with me to my room.”The doctor named Lee said.

Dongwoon look to officer Jang to excuse himself.He then lead Min the way.

At the Doctor’s Lee room.They sit and looked at each other.Min grab Dongwoon’s hand tightly as she nervous about what the doctor might said.

“Hurmm…I sorry to say this…please prepare for the upcoming.”Said the doctor.

“I don’t understand.”Said Dongwoon.

“I think one of them could not make it.But! maybe…It just the percentage for him to survive is very small but like I said,maybe.I’m not the god.The whole thing I’m saying is based on what I learned.What we can do it just pray.”

“Whi…which..one?”Min shuttered.

“Yoon Doo Joon-ssi…I’m sorry.”Said the doctor.

“Doctor Lee Kikwang!.There is something urgent!”A nurse came in rushed.

“I’m coming Fei.I need to go now.”Said the doctor patted Dongwoon’s shoulder while left and leaving Min and Dongwoon at the back.

“He’s gonna be fine.Just have a faith.”Said Dongwoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min,Dongwoon and police officer Jang were sitting next to each other.They wait for whether Yoseob or Doo Joon to wake up.

“Jang Hyunseung-ssi.”A woman called the officer.Nurse exactly the same nurse that rushed into Doctor Lee’s room.

“Yes?”

“There a man looking for you.”said the nurse.

“I’ll go.I think it my chief.”Dongwoon just nodded.He later move his eyes to Min who sit next to him.

He saw Min keeps praying for their safety.

The next morning they received news that Yoseob had awake but that not surprising cause the only had minor injuries compare to Doo Joon.

“Where hyung?”Yoseob asked Min.Min just give him a small smile.She cannot tell him the truth could’t she?.Min sighed.

“Where hyung Min?’Yoseob asked again.Softly cause he still not fully cover.

“He..he..still not awake.”Said Min.

“It’s my fault.”

“No it’s not.You already help him.”Yoseob gave Min a fake smile.He later remember something.

“How’s Dongwoon?”Min sighed again.All this is too sudden.Last night Dongwoon collapsed again due to overactive.Maybe because he keeps worried about Yoseob and Doo Joon.Luckily the goes to the same hospital.Last night Mrs.Lee take care of Dongwoon and thank to help of officer Jang kindness,he looked after Yoseob even at that time Yoseob still not awake.Min cannot help because of her disabilities.

“How’s Dongwoon Mini?”Yoseob asked again.

“Oppa,just rest.Mind your own health before other.”said Min soft.She might sound mean but she just don’t want what happen to Dongwoon happen to Yoseob.

It been days since Yoseob awake but there is still no good news about Doo Joon and Dongwoon.It just bad news keep coming.Dongwoon need the donor fast!.While Yoseob condition decreased.He had a fever due to the infection.

Doctor Lee walk in rushed.He need to look for the person to tell about the news.

“Min-ssi..the patient has awake!.”Said Doctor while gasping for his breath.Min smile widely.

Yoseob was alone that night when a nurse come in and do the routine check up.

“Nurse Wang,can I go to somewhere after this?”

“Where?”

“I want to see my friend.”

“Oh!Doo Joon-ssi? I’ll send you there.”

“Thank you.”Nurse Wang give a smile to Yoseob as she get the wheelchair.

She later pull Yoseob to a room which Doo Joon were placed.

“The patient still weak.Don’t be so long.”Said the nurse.Yoseob nodded.

Yoseob entered the room.

“Hyung…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days had passed but Doo Joon don’t give any sign of improvement.The doctor came to see a sign of improvement when all of sudden…

“Doo Joon-ssi!!..”

_____________________________________________

Clifthanger...love it...Sorry if it .I want to end it faster so i screwed up a bit.

English is not my main language.

Comments and subscribe...

lovecheeky

feat2u