Blackmailed!

Take Care of My Girlfriend

“Hyung! Stay with us please?”

“I don’t know.I mean why should I?”replied Doo Joon.

“So that we can protect you.I don’t know what happen between you and Yoseob hyung but when hyung care for someone that’s mean that person really mean something to him.He take care of you since yesterday.Well of course I help too.He being nice to you meaning you had been nice to him too.So stay with us.So that we can protect each other.”

Doo Joon give a deep think.Yoseob care for him?.After all this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning,Min was alone in the house.She already prepared things and foods to bring to Dongwoon’s house when all of sudden there is a knock at the door.Min walk slowly with help or her walking stick.She reached door and twist the knob.Then all she can feel is someone bring her in by raise her and her stomach is in someone shoulder.That person later put her down on the couch but closed with his hand.His? because that person whisper her something.

“Shhh..don’t be afraid.We won’t harm you.Calm down okay.We just look for Doo Joon.Answer me by shakes or nod your head.Got it?”Said that man softly.Min nodded her head.

“Is Doo Joon here?” asked that man.Min answer it by shakes her head twice.

“I s he with Yoseob?”Min nod her head.

“Do you know where they is?”This time Min hesitant whether to tell the truth or keep it secret.She don’t anything bad happen to them.But at the same time she afraid of this stranger in front of her.

“Answer me miss!”That man shakes Min shoulder hard after a long silent.Min become afraid.

“I…I..don’t..I don’t ..know..”Said Min.

“Are you sure?.”Asked that man again.Min nodded her head.Inside she pray hard that the man don’t do any harm to her.

“Okay then.Thanks for your time.”That man said.Suddenly he grab Min’s right hand and force her to stand up.

“Do you think I’m stupid enough to be fool with?!!”Asked that man in furios.Min shakes her head.

“Then tell me whose this foods and things belong too!!”That man grab Min’s hand tightly and make her move the table where she put the foods and things a moments ago.

“Tell me!”This time that man lost his control and push Min down.He later make move toward the table and push down all thing and food and the house now completely in mess.

“You pick the wrong person to play with miss.”That man later force Min to stand up by holding her shoulders and whisper to her left ear.

“Tell them,I Junhyung will never stop my action until they fight with me.The one who survive be the winner.”Junhyung voice creeps Min up.She shakes her head.

“Do you against this fight?.Alright then,be ready to hear a bad news about your boyfriend and your friends death.”Junhyung said in creepy tone.Min start to cry.She scared to death.

“Make sure,you told them this!”Junhyung let go of Min and out from the house.The house totally in mess.Things are everywhere.Min sobs.Her knees become week and she felt down.She cry and cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What take her so long?”Yoseob said to his self.

Yoseob walk around the living room.A round after another round.

“Chill hyung.She will be here any minutes.”Said Dongwoon after being annoy by Yoseob action.Make him dizzy.

“She never be this late.What if something happen to her? What if she crashed into accident?..or..or..I don’t know.Something bad.”Yoseob said in one breath.Dongwoon just shook his head.But his heart also not in calm.What if something bad really happen to Min.

“I will check her up.”Said Dongwoon while stand up and prepare to go to Min’s house.

“How about we all go check her up?”Doo Joon suggested.

“But…Your condition..”Yoseob said in worry.

“Nahh…it’s okay.I’m fine.Come let go check Min up.”They all nodded their head and went to Min’s house.

At Min’s house.Sobs can be heard.Min still terrified with what just happen.She also afraid that something bad might happen in the future.The man named Junhyung really mean what he said.What if she lose Yoseob?.She cannot afford that.She continue to cry.

“Minyoung-ah.Why are you like this?.Be strong.”Min told herself.

 

Min wiped out all the tears away.But she still not moving,she stay still.She leg feel week to stand up and she decide to stay like that for awhile.When suddenly she heard knocks at the door.She become traumatic.She stay still and not get the door.Her heart beats like crazy but she became calm when she heard her named been calling and she recognize whose voice is that.

______________________________________________

I tried very hard to make Junhyung look mean in this chapter but i think i make him half nice am i?? huhuhu poor min

NOTE:

-Sorry for grammar and vocabs error.

-i hope you guys enjoy this chapter..

Comments and Subscribe

love,wink

feat2u

___________UPCOMING FANFIC TEASER___________

"Hi,i'm Lee Minyoung.Let's have fun together!"

But INIFNITE don't give any respon so Min ended up clap by herself.Awkward clap.