The Stranger 2

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

Well this never happen if I don’t messing around with them.I the one who should be blame.Doo Joon thought and his eyes start to let out water.

Min who realize what happen start to searching Doo Joon face who sat on her left.Doo Joon who realize start to wipe out his tear.

“Why are you crying?”Asked Min as her finger touch Doo Joon face.

“It’s nothing.”Replied Doo Joon.

“That’s why I wanna to thank him.Thank for giving me the second chance.”Said Min.

“No.Thank to you who change me into me right now.Thank for giving me the second opportunity to live with dignity.”Doo Joon blurred it out but Min cannot hear it.

Doo Joon grab Min’s hand.Min raised her eyebrow and placed her left hand on top of Doo Joon’s hand.She gave him a warm smile.Doo Joon Min’s hair and said thank you.Min raised her eyebrow.She want an explaination from him.

“Thank for everything.”Said Doo Joon.Min still wondering.What had she been doing for him.

“Come let me help you.”Said Doo Joon while grab Min’s arm and give her a support as she hurt her knee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongwoon were walking and humming KARA’s Lupin song.In his mouth there a lollipop.All of sudden his steps were stop.His eyes become wider.

“Oh my god.It can’t be!”Said Dongwoon with his mouth open wide.

“Thank you sir.But I think I can handle it by my self.I might be blind but I’m an independent girl.”Said Min.He don’t want Yoseob to see her with a stranger plus she is an independent girl.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes I am.”

“Arasso.Take care.”

Min gave Doo Joon a warm smile and start to make her move to went back home.All of sudden she heard someone call her.

“Noonaa!!!”

---------------------------------------------------

So sorry this chapter quite short an i know it's boring right?..i had my ideas but i cannot write it well...I'm so sorry..but i love you(big bang's song)

But i really do you guys..please support me even in this condition(blank and had no ideas)

Note:

-english is not my main language..so there always grammar and vocabs error there..please bear...wink2wink

Comment and subs...and please add me as friend...i wanna be your friend..angel

love,heart

feat2u